Lily Brown

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lily Brown

Post by tuttifruittitea »

debs_188 wrote:I think, she thinks she's top shit. She's not even that well known but acts like she is and I think thats what annoys me about her, she doesn't have a humbling personality..
I think I'm reaching here but I follow and watch Anna Paul (love her!) And she mentioned a while back that she watches Lily Brown and how Lily inspired her to get her skin checked, etc. I then noticed that they were both at Tami Hembrows breastfeeding cancer function and I thought this will be a good opportunity for them to talk, meet, whatever. I don't know if they did but in all the footage I saw, they didn't. instead Lily made it out like she was centre of attention, almost had to make it known like "do you know who I am" Kind of energy (you can even feel it in her vlog)
Before anyone comes at me, I know everyone is entitled to like/be friends with whom they want and follow who they want im not saying anything against that but I mean, if I were Lily I would gave gone to say hi and get to know her, they are all in the same industry but yeah kinda felt bad..
Is it just me or do you guys feel the same/understand what I'm saying?
omg yes! i love Anna so much.
I think Anna is so humble because she came from nothing.
I literally cannot stand Lily. She is so out of touch from reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sk07
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lily Brown

Post by Sk07 »

That whinge about the Ritz. It’s funny how shook she is at the cost of things when she’s not getting it or free or mummy and daddy aren’t paying. $47 for two cocktails at a luxury hotel doesn’t actually sound that overboard to me. I’m all for honest feedback and opinions but she just sounds like an untitled brat, maybe it’s also her voice it’s soo whiney.... as for complaining about yeh carrot sticks and charceutrie well she would have know what they cost from the menu when they ordered the room service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “L-O”