Maria Draganova

HADID28
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maria Draganova

Post by HADID28 »

I miss her normal vlogs going to H&M and showing cute mugs lol. Her taste is sometimes questionable but she at least picked unique things. I’m pretty shocked that she has a sugar daddy. She looks like (or I mean she dresses like) a “good girl”.

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

ImageShe's trying to portray the look of a good girl or a successful woman, but the fact she refuses to disclose how she's managed to go from window shopping to regular hauls of several hundred or thousands of pounds means that people tend to see her as a sugar baby. Which cheapens her overall.

Side note. does anyone else think she is starting to look like Tamara klanic?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ineedtogetalife1776
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ineedtogetalife1776 »

@ 11:16 in her new video she had me gagging! She talks about the Louis Vuitton slippers, and how she wants to display them because they’re so beautiful. Sis....where? Those shoes are so ugly. They look like hotel slippers that Louis Vuitton slapped some fur and the ‘lv’ logo all over. I love Louis Vuitton, but I don’t understand how anyone can justify spending $1500+ on shoes they can’t even wear outside. Also, her comment at the beginning about being her own sugar daddy :roll: Does she think we're stupid? What exactly can she work harder at doing? Has she ever mentioned a job before? I know she can't be making that much from YouTube, not enough to shop like she does.

Side note: Does anyone else wonder who she's filming with in her videos when she doesn't show her friend (Laura I think)? (sorry if this has already been addressed) For example, in her Luxury London Shopping Spree video who's holding the camera? She never mentions that she was going to shop with anyone, but they sound like a man. Around 6:39 she mentions that "we're" waiting on a taxi. Then around 6:51 in the video they actually respond when she's talking about the Louis Vuitton holiday bags, and again around 9:27.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

i don’t think she looks like a good girl. her tongue ring and oversized breast implants don’t fool me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

The comment she made " I am my own sugar daddy" we can assume she is been reading here.

She is literally buying stuff just to say that she bought it. She is thinking about buying a Chanel classic flap but isnt sure that she is going to use, buying as an investment lol.

She also wants a LV blanket but already said she doesn't think she will use it.

How stupid is that?!? If she was rich I would understand but she is not.

HADID28
Learner
Learner

Post by HADID28 »

Yeah the sugar daddy comment in her wishlist video made it pretty clear she reads here. When I say she dresses like a good girl, I just mean like she doesn’t dress like a slutty IG model in constant fashionova and naked pics.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Saying "I am my own sugar daddy" just makes it more obvious she has one, it's such a strange choice of words to defend herself with, she would have been better off not mentioning anything at all, or, you know, actually telling us what field she works in.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Acting like a rich bish on her latest vlog at Chanel sale but buying cheap prints for her house lol

I don't think she sees herself for what she is, she was trying this Chanel jacket and the jacket looks fine but she keep on saying that it was loose and she needed a smaller size, when we could clearly see that it fitted well around the bust/waist area.

She is probably one of those ladies that has body image distortion.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Saying "I am my own sugar daddy" just makes it more obvious she has one, it's such a strange choice of words to defend herself with, she would have been better off not mentioning anything at all, or, you know, actually telling us what field she works in.
100% agree! Who says I am my own sugar daddy? Not something a normal person would say. Just be upfront what what you do- simple! Has Maria ever admitted to getting any procedures done besides Botox? I watch her on and off only

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

why do they do this to their face... the lips look like sausages
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Did you guys see in her latest video the face she made when she was reading out the price of the Chanel sweater dress? It doesn't look like the face of someone who comfortably paid for it, more like the face of someone who didn't pay for it and got shocked at how much it costs.

HADID28
Learner
Learner

Post by HADID28 »

Best observation!! She honestly looks like she is opening gifts from someone rather than opening her own shopping.

Helloandthankyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Helloandthankyou »

To be fair she mentioned the price when trying the dress on at Chanel. She knows all the prices because she always mentions them and reads the tags. I still don’t believe she has a sugar daddy. She’s too awkward. Honestly don’t even care if she does. What I care about is that she seems quite ditzy. She doesn’t seem the the brightest crayon on the box. It’s sad to watch.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:58 pm
Did you guys see in her latest video the face she made when she was reading out the price of the Chanel sweater dress? It doesn't look like the face of someone who comfortably paid for it, more like the face of someone who didn't pay for it and got shocked at how much it costs.
I havent watched this video yet but I noticed that she has done that a few times on her haul videos. When she is telling people the price it seems like she didn't know the price before she actually check the receipt which is weird as every time she goes shopping she always ask the price.

If I bought my stuff I should know the prices right?!? I doubt she has an unlimited credit card to just purchase without checking the prices.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I managed to watch the video...

She does have some body image issues. She was justifying the dress being a size 40. The Chanel dress was fine on her body but she kept on saying that she could have got the size 38 as it would fit. Maria you are not a size 6 or even a 8 UK stop pretending you are.

Has anyone noticed that eternity band that she has on her finger?

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

maria dear it doesn’t matter if you’re a size uk 6,8,10 because your face is MASSIVE. a big face will always make u look fatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HADID28
Learner
Learner

Post by HADID28 »

She is putting less and less effort into her videos, they are just hauls now. High end hauls, which are nice, but she could do more styling videos and vary her content a bit. It’s getting dry now

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Well, what do you expect? She doesn't have any real skills aside from being a sugar baby. :|

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I laugh at the way she speak and behave when she is at any designer store. She really does think she is some sort of rich businesswoman who only wears designer stuff and knows all about fashion.

The way she find flaws on certain items just to justify the fact that she thinks is too expensive and she probably can't afford it. She could be honest and say I don't like it and it is too expensive but instead she always make up excuses.

Poor thing lol she is probably trying to fill a void with all this shopping. The content she is putting out there is rubbish... no one wants to see haul haul haul all the time.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

On her latest vlog she looked like a walking advertise for LV and that blue jacket that she felt in love with it does not fit her as she can't even close the jacket. Why she is always trying to squeeze herself into stuff that does not fit her or suit her body type.

I really don't understand why she does what she does. She goes to Chanel try on jackets, dresses, shoes, bags, accessories and might end up buying one item. Who has that kind of time to waste trying all this crap??

Don't take me wrong I do like designer stuff but I value my time If i am looking for some shoes I only go to the store to check out the shoes not to try on the whole damn store.

Also she is been spending so much $$ like a crazy person that at some point she won't have any more to spend because not even mill or bill spend like that.

Return to “L-O”