Nikki Glamour

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Nikki Glamour

Post by jadelifts_ »

I dont know how many of you know her, I tried finding her thread here but I couldn't so I assumed she didn't have one. I'm basically making this to ask if anyone else doesn't trust a damn thing she says?? :roll: I really liked her hoe step sister story times until they got deleted, then her story times got really mediocre, then she bullshits her life away on snapchat about why she isnt uploading. it seems like EVERYTHING in her world is in shambles when it comes time to upload. I get it, not everyone has the time but damn why you gotta lie so much :FU:
I'm not sorry.

Mgd
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Glamour

Post by Mgd »

Couldn't agree more

PetuniaLives
Stalker
Stalker

Post by PetuniaLives »

I know her personally and none of it is lies. Her mother battles Cancer and Nikki is the only one who takes care of her mom. It's one thing for you not to like that she deleted the hoe step sisters series, but to say that she's a liar without proof is not cool. You're honestly a shitty person. I'm not saying it's not okay to have an opinion, but damn, words like "mediocre" and "shambles" and calling someone a liar is just wreckless. Get a life. You're a bad person with nothing better to do than to tear people down.

graciesea
Learner
Learner

Post by graciesea »

I like her. but its OBVIOUS that her story times are just based on things that have happened to her. like sorry but theres no way you remember that many details about everything that happened to you in seventh grade. but I like watching her videos. I didn't get to see the hoe step sister one : ( i wish i had.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

PetuniaLives wrote:I know her personally and none of it is lies. Her mother battles Cancer and Nikki is the only one who takes care of her mom. It's one thing for you not to like that she deleted the hoe step sisters series, but to say that she's a liar without proof is not cool. You're honestly a shitty person. I'm not saying it's not okay to have an opinion, but damn, words like "mediocre" and "shambles" and calling someone a liar is just wreckless. Get a life. You're a bad person with nothing better to do than to tear people down.
LOL why are you so mad? this is an opinion if you dont like what is being said, state that i was wrong, but dont go attacking someone because youre upset they attacked someone else. This is how it seems from everything she posts on YT and snapchat
I'm not sorry.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

graciesea wrote:I like her. but its OBVIOUS that her story times are just based on things that have happened to her. like sorry but theres no way you remember that many details about everything that happened to you in seventh grade. but I like watching her videos. I didn't get to see the hoe step sister one : ( i wish i had.
exactly like i cant remember that much detail about last week let alone 7th grade. her hoe step sister storytimes were the reason i subscribed and i liked her style of story time but now im actually genuinely annoyed by her
I'm not sorry.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

she just uploaded a hoe step sister story time :o
I'm not sorry.

blownaway15
Learner
Learner

Post by blownaway15 »

She also slut shames the hell out of her step-sister like teenagers have sex big deal. But the skating rink story was over the top.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

blownaway15 wrote:She also slut shames the hell out of her step-sister like teenagers have sex big deal. But the skating rink story was over the top.
LOL agreed. like in this story time shes like "oh i only gave him my number to save him" GIIIIIRL.. if a person doesnt know how to take care of themselves especially to notice when someone is taking advantage of them you dont have to lead them on. how hard would it have been to tell him that her sister has daddy issues like???
I'm not sorry.

annastacia1124
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annastacia1124 »

jadelifts_ wrote:
blownaway15 wrote:She also slut shames the hell out of her step-sister like teenagers have sex big deal. But the skating rink story was over the top.
LOL agreed. like in this story time shes like "oh i only gave him my number to save him" GIIIIIRL.. if a person doesnt know how to take care of themselves especially to notice when someone is taking advantage of them you dont have to lead them on. how hard would it have been to tell him that her sister has daddy issues like???
in her defense, that was her immature young self. I like her, but that was really stupid and petty of her, but we all have done stupid petty things when we were younger.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

She sounded like she'd still do that today, that's what really annoys me. I used to really like her but I can't help but notice that she has this attitude that she's better than literally everyone else
I'm not sorry.

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

Nikki is how old? The way she talks is ratchet. Also yeah I get those I'm better than everyone else vibes from her.

__unapologetic16
Learner
Learner

Post by __unapologetic16 »

Ssierra wrote:Nikki is how old? The way she talks is ratchet. Also yeah I get those I'm better than everyone else vibes from her.
I think she is 25. And yeah idk why she is like that considering longevity with YT is not guaranteed

Beat4TheGawds
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Beat4TheGawds »

PetuniaLives wrote:I know her personally and none of it is lies. Her mother battles Cancer and Nikki is the only one who takes care of her mom. It's one thing for you not to like that she deleted the hoe step sisters series, but to say that she's a liar without proof is not cool. You're honestly a shitty person. I'm not saying it's not okay to have an opinion, but damn, words like "mediocre" and "shambles" and calling someone a liar is just wreckless. Get a life. You're a bad person with nothing better to do than to tear people down.
I actually really like Nikki, I agree her story time can be a bit over the top but she seems genuine. It's sad her mom is sick, may I ask she didn't go in detail at all but whats the real reason for her nose job?

jbrown0528
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jbrown0528 »

I think it has to do with the fact it is was someone who was a little sister to her, her step sister was a 7th grade hoe. Thats not a teenager yet boo. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of reason she didnt like the hoeism.

jbrown0528
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jbrown0528 »

It's was her step sister. Little sister. Who was a ho in the 7th grade. Not a teenager just yet. I don't think she wouldnt had issue if didnt affect her life.

jbrown0528
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jbrown0528 »

From what I can tell, her mom was strongly against it and if her mom& step dad found out, Nikki wouldn't be able to hang with friends & her boyfriend atm even though Nikki didn't act like a hoe. Nikki didn't want to tell her mom also because she didn't want issues to happen between her mom & step dad because it was the first time her mom was happy in awhile, she mentioned this before.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

Beat4TheGawds wrote:
I actually really like Nikki, I agree her story time can be a bit over the top but she seems genuine. It's sad her mom is sick, may I ask she didn't go in detail at all but whats the real reason for her nose job?
if i remember correctly i think its because it resembles her dad's nose a lot and she didnt like that. i think he was a bad guy or something
I'm not sorry.

jbrown0528
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jbrown0528 »

jadelifts_ wrote:
Beat4TheGawds wrote:
if i remember correctly i think its because it resembles her dad's nose a lot and she didnt like that. i think he was a bad guy or something

I think her dad was SHITTTYYY, which is why she just dealt with her step sister since her mom was happy with her step dad. I wouldn't be shocked if he did something to Nikki which is why Nikki didn't like the hoeness in her sister and was very protective over her friends according to her storytimes

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

Idk HOW she remembers SO many details from YEARS ago!! But I never felt like her stories were complete lies.
I will say though, there was a story about a boy's funeral - I think her stepsister's ex-boyfriend's - (which she took down soon after she uploaded it) where she later said she changed the time, the place and many of the details of the story to the point where she couldn't recognize the story herself (her words, not mine). Apparently it was in response to ppl trying figure out who her step sister and the guy who passed away were. I'm not sure if she changes the facts THAT MUCH with every story or if that particular story was an exception.
Anyway, I never curse like that or speak the way she does but for some reason I enjoy watching most of her stories. She's so passionate about them! :D

Return to “L-O”