Monica & Shelby Church

cici2020
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Monica & Shelby Church

Post by cici2020 »

Monica bitching on IG stories about her restaurant service and saying she only tipped 10% is too much for me.I need to unfollow her.

Chrystalevelyn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chrystalevelyn »

cici2020 wrote:Monica bitching on IG stories about her restaurant service and saying she only tipped 10% is too much for me.I need to unfollow her.
Honestly, I saw that and she's complaining because she had to get up and get her own bill ImageImage like what even?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

cici2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:23 pm
Monica bitching on IG stories about her restaurant service and saying she only tipped 10% is too much for me.I need to unfollow her.
It's always the people with the most money who are the cheapest about tipping. Back when I did Postmates I once had to deliver to Hidden Hills(the neighborhood where the Kardashians and other celebrities live) and after driving 6 miles, going through essentially Pentagon levels of security, driving through the DARKEST street I've ever seen with ZERO signs or directions (I guess so you can't see inside the homes or know where they live??), this a-hole ex-Real Housewife husband only gives me a $9 tip for an $80 order!

My mom raised 3 children as a single mother on a waitress's salary. Without tips, we wouldn't have a roof over our heads or been able to eat. If I were to ever pay below 15% (which I rarely ever do, only if the waiter was being rude or something) then my mom would probably disown me. You don't know what someone is going through and those tips might mean the difference between paying rent this month or not. And seeing as Monica can go out and afford to buy $500 shoes without a care in the world, the bitch can at least tip well (and the place was busy, give them some slack...).

yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by yellowbowl »

Monica is turning into such an entitled brat! Maybe she’s just more comfortable posting as her true self. First her tipping story last night, then multiple stories complaining about a crying baby on her flight. Before her trip to Hawaii she posted about Wax the City and rehashed how annoyed she was from the time she no call no showed her appointment and they charged her; she said she left a review (so entitled and such a waste of time) and they refunded her. Then she posted this video calling her Hawaii vacation disappointing when most people can’t just decide to go. Insane lol.

Lotsofeyerollinghere
Learner
Learner

Post by Lotsofeyerollinghere »

Monica acted like such a brat in her "disappointing Hawaii" video. She complains about the weather the whole time, but also says she went off-season because it's mega cheap. It's off season BECAUSE of the weather, idiot. She acts like this is somehow unknown knowledge, but really it was just her fault from not researching Hawaii weather BEFORE she booked the trip. Annoying.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

KittyKax wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 pm
cici2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:23 pm
It's always the people with the most money who are the cheapest about tipping. Back when I did Postmates I once had to deliver to Hidden Hills(the neighborhood where the Kardashians and other celebrities live) and after driving 6 miles, going through essentially Pentagon levels of security, driving through the DARKEST street I've ever seen with ZERO signs or directions (I guess so you can't see inside the homes or know where they live??), this a-hole ex-Real Housewife husband only gives me a $9 tip for an $80 order!

My mom raised 3 children as a single mother on a waitress's salary. Without tips, we wouldn't have a roof over our heads or been able to eat. If I were to ever pay below 15% (which I rarely ever do, only if the waiter was being rude or something) then my mom would probably disown me. You don't know what someone is going through and those tips might mean the difference between paying rent this month or not. And seeing as Monica can go out and afford to buy $500 shoes without a care in the world, the bitch can at least tip well (and the place was busy, give them some slack...).
Oh my god I dropped an Uber rider there once the security was fucking crazy and it is SO dark. It’s so weird in there. He actually ended up being a kardashian Bodyguard but he tipped well. I saw him in a magazine later lol

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Monica sounds like a complete idiot in her new video about her mortgage. I also can’t believe she only put 10 percent down, with how much she should have saved from YouTube she could have gotten better rates with more money down.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Poor Monica didn’t get her coffee served until 2 hours in on her flight

Prayers for her...

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:52 pm
Poor Monica didn’t get her coffee served until 2 hours in on her flight

Prayers for her...
If only the airport had a coffee shop :(((

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

She is literally the fucking worst with her first world problems. What’s worse is her lack of awareness? Like do you realize how fucking dumb and entitled you sound? Especially when people have brought this to her attention multiple times.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I think what’s most annoying is that she passes her ignorance off s relatable and that the viewer should just be like “oh yeah no i totally Get you girl, it’s cool” and that makes it even worse.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Solcool2 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:43 pm
Monica sounds like a complete idiot in her new video about her mortgage. I also can’t believe she only put 10 percent down, with how much she should have saved from YouTube she could have gotten better rates with more money down.
She bought it with Shelby too... so how between the 2 of them could they not afford 20% down. Maybe Shelby didn't put much down and just wanted her name on the title lol. Since I'm a creep... also she bought a townhome with no HOA. As much as I hate HOAs I wouldn't want to share any walls of a property I own with anyone without one.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Her “house” is a townhouse?! And that townhouse cost $700,000?!??? And she doesn’t have an HOA on that $700,000 townhouse?

Does anyone know the square footage of the house? Also, i know Seattle is not a cheap place to live, but $700,000 on a townhome is insane. How many rooms?! I know She did a house tour and i watched it. But i feel Like you can get more in the valley of LA for $700,000 than a townhouse and i would Have expected a house without shared walls and have a years for that kind of money.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:32 pm
Her “house” is a townhouse?! And that townhouse cost $700,000?!??? And she doesn’t have an HOA on that $700,000 townhouse?

Does anyone know the square footage of the house? Also, i know Seattle is not a cheap place to live, but $700,000 on a townhome is insane. How many rooms?! I know She did a house tour and i watched it. But i feel Like you can get more in the valley of LA for $700,000 than a townhouse and i would Have expected a house without shared walls and have a years for that kind of money.
3 bed, 2.5 bath, sold for 772k. hoooooly moly.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:32 pm

For $700,000 you can get a decent 3 bedroom single family home in the valley.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

Watched her buying a house video. God.. I think she told us way too much. Girl should be careful. It’s also a way of flaunting her money at us. I just don’t get how she could afford such a price and such a mortgage. Girl must be making 10k a month ... I was shocked!! What happens when YouTube falls down the drain and she isn’t making that kind of money anymore? All these girls buying super expensive houses when their job is so unstable. I would have bought something way cheaper with a 10 year loan if I had the kind of money she has...

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

DH_enthusiast wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:50 am
Watched her buying a house video. God.. I think she told us way too much. Girl should be careful. It’s also a way of flaunting her money at us. I just don’t get how she could afford such a price and such a mortgage. Girl must be making 10k a month ... I was shocked!! What happens when YouTube falls down the drain and she isn’t making that kind of money anymore? All these girls buying super expensive houses when their job is so unstable. I would have bought something way cheaper with a 10 year loan if I had the kind of money she has...
monica and shelby did a video on someone else's channel where they disclosed they made $66,000 in one month combined. it was pretty equal though i think shelby made a little bit more.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

hipshakerrr wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:37 pm
DH_enthusiast wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:50 am
monica and shelby did a video on someone else's channel where they disclosed they made $66,000 in one month combined. it was pretty equal though i think shelby made a little bit more.
Whaaaaat?!!! This is insane ! I had no idea. What is even crazier is why could she deposit only 10% with all that money?! What has she been doing with it? Jeeezzzz

Shelbyxo26
Learner
Learner

Post by Shelbyxo26 »

Did Shelby buy the house with Monica and is she one of the roommates or is it completely in Monica’s name? 4,400 is way too much to be paying every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slothscanteven
Learner
Learner

Post by slothscanteven »

Shelbyxo26 wrote:Did Shelby buy the house with Monica and is she one of the roommates or is it completely in Monica’s name? 4,400 is way too much to be paying every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They bought it together

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “L-O”