MissTiffanyMa

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissTiffanyMa

Post by sororitygirl123 »

I can't believe she kept that child in her latest vlog at McDonalds. So inappropriate to film a child and post it to the internet without the parents consent.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by jellyfish89 »

holy losing $250k on her house is insane. i wanna hear the tea.

Post by Guest »

I want to know why her and her boyfriend were living together,looking for a house together and talking about getting engaged, and now they’re living separately. I imagine if it was just something small like wanting to live alone before getting engaged or something she would’ve just addressed that but people in her comments are thinking they’re in a rough patch or breaking up

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

At first, I thought Tiffany was harmless. After watching a bunch of her videos, I can't help but think she's fake and she's really dumb. She's extremely lucky she's pretty.

I hate how much she uses clickbait then get upset when people call her out on it. Her white dress to Coachella all of a sudden becomes her wedding dress simply because it's white. Or how she and John are no longer living together and posts up a vlog having nothing to do with him moving out.

Does anyone have any inside scoop? I'm curious to how their living situation changed so drastically from looking into buying a home together, put an offer on a home but backed out, looking for a new apartment together, John moves out to his own place, and Tiffany looks for a house for herself.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

emmygues wrote:At first, I thought Tiffany was harmless. After watching a bunch of her videos, I can't help but think she's fake and she's really dumb. She's extremely lucky she's pretty.

I hate how much she uses clickbait then get upset when people call her out on it. Her white dress to Coachella all of a sudden becomes her wedding dress simply because it's white. Or how she and John are no longer living together and posts up a vlog having nothing to do with him moving out.

Does anyone have any inside scoop? I'm curious to how their living situation changed so drastically from looking into buying a home together, put an offer on a home but backed out, looking for a new apartment together, John moves out to his own place, and Tiffany looks for a house for herself.
They broke up.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

[youtube][/youtube]

I thought this was going to be straight up clickbait, but she reveals that she and John broke up 2 months ago. Wow I did not see this coming, but i should've guessed with him moving out.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

They’re handling their breakup really maturely.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ They definitely are. I wish I wasn't surprised by the maturity, but good for them.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

So she stated in a previous video that she and John broke up, but he is always around. And that's fine. Major props to them for being able to have a functional (that we know of) friendship so quickly after breaking up.

But did anyone else notice in her moving day vlog? "We're moving today!" "We're getting our fridge delivered today." Either something is up and the break-up wasn't real (just for clicks?), they got back together already, or three months on from the break-up, she hasn't been able to transition to speaking as a single woman.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

LivingInElysium wrote:So she stated in a previous video that she and John broke up, but he is always around. And that's fine. Major props to them for being able to have a functional (that we know of) friendship so quickly after breaking up.

But did anyone else notice in her moving day vlog? "We're moving today!" "We're getting our fridge delivered today." Either something is up and the break-up wasn't real (just for clicks?), they got back together already, or three months on from the break-up, she hasn't been able to transition to speaking as a single woman.
I was just here to same the two exact things!!! lol

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Agreed! I think they're either back together, or they never broke up. They still look and act like a couple.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

She says "we" in her video where she uses instagram polls to make decisions. She let people decide which car she was going to buy. She said "our car" a few times. It'll be difficult for her to stop saying since John seems to be there all the time after the breakup. Plus he's there for major events of her life like finally getting a car and moving into her house.

Based on her videos, it seems like John is always around. It doesn't seem much different than when they were together and lived together.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

OK, so I am SUPER behind on so many Youtubers and the new shit they have going on,(aka the new trend of buying houses), BUTTTTT I just watched her move in vlog because Youtube recommended it to me, and I was working out so I figured why not - why doesn't she have a counter depth fridge? Literally that's such a silly pet peeve, but why is she being so cheap on the important stuff? You only buy a fridge once or twice, GET IT TO FIT CORRECTLY!

jbrittanyy23
Learner
Learner

Post by jbrittanyy23 »

yeah i think she is only successful because she gets by on her looks

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

DapperDisco wrote:OK, so I am SUPER behind on so many Youtubers and the new shit they have going on,(aka the new trend of buying houses), BUTTTTT I just watched her move in vlog because Youtube recommended it to me, and I was working out so I figured why not - why doesn't she have a counter depth fridge? Literally that's such a silly pet peeve, but why is she being so cheap on the important stuff? You only buy a fridge once or twice, GET IT TO FIT CORRECTLY!
That's because a fridge isn't important to her. Tiffany doesn't cook and barely even eats. When she does eat, it's usually some highly processed junk like indomei noodles or something bought. She also lost money on a previous house that she signed with John. Let's not forget that her channel is dying and that's why she's relying on her clickbait titles to get people to watch her videos. I seriously think that she's only buying a house as a way to downsize her spending. She's consolidating her online store and her living space into one area. She talked about having a corner for studio shots rather than actually renting a studio. She now has one mortgage payment to pay a month rather than two monthly rent payments for her apartment and her online store office. She's probably not sharing expenses with John anymore. So she's trying to "budget" but she's awful at it.

Her channel would be dying faster if it weren't for her looks. She doesn't really have the personality to revive it like her asian girl squad members.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Even so ... what looks? Her look is dime a dozen.

ImageImage

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I agree.. she’s not very pretty and needs to get her teeth fixed.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I think Tiffany is pretty honestly, but she's so dumb it's ridiculous.

I also hate how she doesn't say "tastes" normally. She says taste-es. It just makes her sound even more dumb.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Her eating disorder video is legitimately triggering. Idk why she had to give exact numbers, she knows she has a young audience, why would she talk about feeling fat at 110 pounds

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

MissTiffanyMa

Post by waialepeach »

Tiffany posted a new video “I let the mystery wheel control my makeup” and is getting SLAMMED on comments by fans of another YouTuber named Alissa Ashley who supposedly created this trend and is angry Tiffany didn’t give her credit. Tiff claims she has never seen Alissa’s before she made hers and Alissa called her out saying they used to share the same management.

I’ve never heard of Alissa before but I am living for this drama lol. Tiff has never had a creative original idea of her own and only rides on other video trends so can’t say she didn’t have this one coming.

Return to “L-O”