Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
s_antttH
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by s_antttH »

Someone please tell me why the think they are so relatable but have been gone since June 12th in Europe; two weeks before that in Florida for almost two weeks. Yep real average 30 year olds right?!

gretchentech
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by gretchentech »

and now going to fly that tiny puppy back?

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

I'm so confused, I'm from Australia and we can't really leave the country due to no flights. I've seen a few Americans go on holidays and leave the U.S. what is the travelling policy now in America? Masks needed? Vaccinated, not Vaccinated? Tested before you go? Just curious..

adiggity808
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by adiggity808 »

Okay do we have thoughts on juj’s new found Nashville friendships? I feel like she’s changing before our eyes &, while growth is great, she strikes me as being thirsty to be friends with the “famous” girls like Shannon & Taylor.

walters1234
Stalker
Stalker

Post by walters1234 »

I read on Reddit somewhere that Hunner got a huge inheritance from his Grandpa selling a sign business or something, anyone know if that is true?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

He hasn’t worked his actual job in a long time which they admitted. I heard he has access to his considerable trust fund now. Thus,
the expensive house, vacations and bigger lifestyle.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

debs_188 wrote:I'm so confused, I'm from Australia and we can't really leave the country due to no flights. I've seen a few Americans go on holidays and leave the U.S. what is the travelling policy now in America? Masks needed? Vaccinated, not Vaccinated? Tested before you go? Just curious..
Hey there! I’m from Texas and we are fully open everywhere regardless of masks or not, my sister lives in Maine, a North American state and they are mostly open except you still need to wear a mask in hospitals if you’re not vaccinated. We’ve traveled a lot this summer in and out of the U.S. no issue and in different states no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

debs_188 wrote:I'm so confused, I'm from Australia and we can't really leave the country due to no flights. I've seen a few Americans go on holidays and leave the U.S. what is the travelling policy now in America? Masks needed? Vaccinated, not Vaccinated? Tested before you go? Just curious..
I meant to add that you can still travel
And do whatever without vaccines here. We took a test exiting and entering the U.S. but that was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adiggity808
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by adiggity808 »

Omg I wish this thread was super active still because I have so many recent feels 🤣🤣 is there another thread that’s active where I can vent because yesterday’s vlog pushed me over the edge 🤣🤣🤣
Last edited by adiggity808 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rando2904
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rando2904 »

I got here by trying to research how on earth they can afford their crazy lifestyle...2 mill house, designer clothing, vacations...please someone explain LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hunter has access to a trust fund now. That’s how they are able to afford their crazy lifestyle these days. They act like they are
self-made but Hunter doesn’t even work outside of “helping” Julia. Family money is how they afford the life they are leading.
They definitely aren’t working hard. :roll:

rando2904
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rando2904 »

tar wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:03 pm
Hunter has access to a trust fund now. That’s how they are able to afford their crazy lifestyle these days. They act like they are
self-made but Hunter doesn’t even work outside of “helping” Julia. Family money is how they afford the life they are leading.
They definitely aren’t working hard. :roll:
really? how do you know? I can imagine they do because honestly with their subscriber count things just do not add up here :D

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t know 💯. I don’t live with them but they did admit that Hunter hasn’t worked at his previous job. His grandfather did
sell a lucrative advertising sign business awhile back. I was told he did some trust funds. I don’t know that Hunter has access
to his now. Their spending seems different. Like you said….. things don’t add up. I have heard things but can’t confirm them.
It is all gossip honestly. Hunter’s attitude seems even worse since moving to Nashville. Maybe he’s just getting on my last nerve.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

adiggity808 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:52 pm
Omg I wish this thread was super active still because I have so many recent feels 🤣🤣 is there another thread that’s active where I can vent because yesterday’s vlog pushed me over the edge 🤣🤣🤣
Vent away haha I'm interested to know! 😂

gretchentech
Talker
Talker

Post by gretchentech »

yes!! I have so much to say.

for one, they are in FL right now with hunters fam. also, where are the videos they said they had for their "detox week" LOL.

also, they are in some kind of fight with Julias sister Sophie. they stopped following each other. and then Sophie and the rest are all visiting mom and dad in CA this week. Sophie posted on her story "just because its tradition doesn't make it right" so I feel like they are bitter that the havens aren't visiting the people in CA and instead on their traditional havens Florida covid fest.

also leaving that puppy again? so sad!

gretchentech
Talker
Talker

Post by gretchentech »

now Julias sister is no longer following her husband and he is not following her...what is happening????

Hereforthedrama_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hereforthedrama_ »

Brit6130 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:19 am
They’re both extremely silly. For one her husband takes it upon himself to fight with every female on YouTube that says something about Julia. He literally goes through all the comments, and leave smart sassy clap backs like a female. Who does that? For example. Just recently on YouTube they posted a vlog. It included a clip of Julia throwing out his beloved rose plant he was trying to grow. Then when all the subscribers came on to say that was rude, here he comes Hunter coming to her rescue. Like why include that in the vlog if you weren’t ready to hear opinions about it! It’s like they’re children. Also, her verbiage is trash! I would ashamed to go on a public forum, or post videos, and my vocabulary only consist on like, love it, and totally. It’s extremely sad! You call that influencers? Who are they influencing. They’re are silly and privileged. Also, I wanted to touch on Black Lives Matter. I noticed during the George Floyd movement they deducted they were going to join the rest of the world and black out their Instagram. Well, they did it for one day, and then deleted the black out picture from their Instagram. It was no proof of it. It didn’t even show as an old post. They took it down, and deleted all evidence of it. They’re FAKE, and only do stuff to stay in the limelight. Last, but certainly not least HER HYGIENE SEEMS HORRIBLE. I can’t even! Somebody give this girl and her husband something to do, because they need it.
Her verbiage is SO BAD! I'm honestly shocked that Hunter thinks she is smart. It is very obvious that she isn't. She agrees to almost everything Hunter says rather than speaking for herself, has nothing of knowledge and value to share that isn't about fashion (and I don't even like her style), and stated how much of a struggle school was for her. It is also SO obvious how insecure she is. Someone mentioned Hunter deleted a lot of the girls he was following around the same time she woke up with puffy eyes.... holy crap! Like sorry girl but your man is going to be looking at other girls, it's human nature- have some confidence in yourself! Her obsession with clothes, makeup, extensions, and lip injections are just more examples of this. And then back to agreeing with Hunter in everything with her constant "yeah" "totally" "I know's" just also show her insecurity. Like- who would you be without Hunter?!

Foxtrottexas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Foxtrottexas »

I’ve tried to hold back but I just can’t anymore
1. Hunter reads this here cuz he addressed not having an inheritance sorry bud not buying it especially after the latest rant about their lawn. Do you want seriously not water or cut your own lawn? I made a fortune in IT but loved mowing and taking care of my lawn and flowers. Maybe personal preference but to me it’s weird. Handle ur house stuff
2. She’s very insecure and mark my word Hunter will grow tired of her simple mind. She made me so angry with her Insta comment about how she knows nothing about his Bitcoin and no wives or girlfriends have any idea what it’s about. I’m like excuse me? We do have brains and use them
3. Her style ..I just can’t. For home I mean do your thing but giving me advice about your Amazon and Walmart buys while Hunter wears Fendi !?! He’s always a hot mess IMO
4 her girl talk is just so high school. She’s a simple
Mind and super boring. Her comments like I can’t plant flowers and does a 10 minute chat about a special Starbucks drink ughh
5. Julia constant use of words like aesthetic and yes yes to any and everything Hunter says. She has no opinions or views unless he tells her what to think. So sad
6 they are super privileged and I was into them but soon you realize there is no depth them. Maybe in private but what they out out there is always the same boring stuff ….make the bed ..hike …eat food…. Eat more food. Hair extensions and don’t get me started on her new smoothie obsession. Her smoothies are garbage (but I’m raw foodie so it irritates me ).
7 on another note she said it’s not a baby announcement but makes me wonder they way she looked at him does he want the kid and she doesn’t. Like super curious about that deal.

Foxtrottexas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Foxtrottexas »

#3. I meant to type “she’s “ always a hot mess IMO

toastercrumbs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by toastercrumbs »

Welp... Here is my long overdue post. After contemplating how I genuinely feel about this couple since I started watching them in 2018, I've made up my mind lol. I used to like Julia. Before the simple/limited vocabulary and the constant need to treat her life as if she was the main character and constantly feel the need to vocalize when she thinks other girls are acting jealous of her for no reason. But I really never cared for "Hunner". To me, IMO, he really doesn't come off as intelligent as he believes he does. Between the constant mispronunciation of words, the random reading session on the beach of Ernest Hemingway books?, the fact that he does not have a personality of his own and just copies Julia's interests then takes them over and doesn't let her talk, etc. It's all just ICKY to me. She's not the brightest either but that took no time for me to realize.
I've been tallying up the moments where they rubbed me the wrong way. This may seem strange to others, but to me this moment was sooo vapid and explains who they are perfectly. The Florida 30a (part 2) video, they were drinking cocktails at a place all of us here go (I live in 30a, they act like its some sort of resort where locals dont exist), and they start drunkenly talking about the life of Ralph Lauren. To which one of them says, "If i could have a conversation with ANYONE in history it'd either be Jesus Christ (lol) or RALPH LAUREN." WHATTTT. LOL
To each their own, but they really live in a different reality and seriously think others see them how they see themselves. They also quoted Ralph Lauren saying that they often feel that they live life like they're characters in a movie as well.... Like yeah, we noticed. We noticed when you went to France ONCE and came back acting brand new. Anyway... sorry for the rant. Its been building up lol. They are both cringe and without substance.

Return to “F-K”