Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
superficialthings
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by superficialthings »

Sorry for the double post, but while I'm here lol I also wanted to mention one thing that has always bothered me about them which is how wasteful they are. I have literally never in my life seen anyone buy so much homeware that they ultimately end up getting rid of. I can't remember if it was in a vlog or on Insta, but they showed this area in their house where they had like 4 or 5 extra rugs that they were trying to figure out how to get rid of. And unsurprisingly, the rugs all looked very similar. Like, why did you buy all of those in the first place? I just feel like because they have a lot of disposable income, they just buy things the moment they see them like rugs for example. But then they find another one that they like more and get that and so on... It's endless with these two. Most people take the time to really consider their purchases to make sure it's the right one, because they don't have $$$ to waste on trying out 5 different rugs for one room. I understand liking to change up your home, but it's very clear that they do not even consider the long term, environmental implications of their actions.

corazondemelon1
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by corazondemelon1 »

superficialthings wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:26 pm
Sorry for the double post, but while I'm here lol I also wanted to mention one thing that has always bothered me about them which is how wasteful they are. I have literally never in my life seen anyone buy so much homeware that they ultimately end up getting rid of. I can't remember if it was in a vlog or on Insta, but they showed this area in their house where they had like 4 or 5 extra rugs that they were trying to figure out how to get rid of. And unsurprisingly, the rugs all looked very similar. Like, why did you buy all of those in the first place? I just feel like because they have a lot of disposable income, they just buy things the moment they see them like rugs for example. But then they find another one that they like more and get that and so on... It's endless with these two. Most people take the time to really consider their purchases to make sure it's the right one, because they don't have $$$ to waste on trying out 5 different rugs for one room. I understand liking to change up your home, but it's very clear that they do not even consider the long term, environmental implications of their actions.
I agree with you about how wasteful they are. I think they are all over the place with their style. It started off as Modern Farmhouse Bohemian but now she wants it to feel like "she's on vacation"... whatever that means. I also don't understand why they are making all of these changes to their house if they are building their dream home. Take Hunners office for example, I don't get it because whoever ends up moving into their current house will probably use that room as a bedroom and not an office. They are customizing the house to their current needs/taste instead of thinking what will appeal to buyers/renters. Again, it wouldn't be a problem if they were planning on living there for the next 5-10 years, but seeing as it is just temporary, I think they are doing too much. I also don't see anything wrong with their master bathroom. I get they are trying to add more value to the house, but I don't see how much value will be added by remodeling a bathroom that is perfectly fine.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

I've been waiting for this forum for so long!

I loved watching them until I was turned off by Julia due to some drama on Tiktok.

This girl made a video (she's a small influencer) on how she reached out to about 5-6 girls and Julia was one of them. She wanted to do the "Don't Rush" challenge, she showed the email she sent them, with a full breakdown of the video she wanted to film with them, her ideas and everything. She then opens up Tiktok and Delaney (who Julia is friends with now) had uploaded the Dont Rush challenge video, recorded the exact video as this girl had described. When I watched the video I was like, nah, Julia wouldn't have done this then right toward the end Julia is in the video. I tagged her in this chick's video so that she could make things right. I thought she was going to address it and publicly apologise but I never saw anything. I reached out to the chick to ask if all the girls apologised and she said they did. People went off on Delaney's video and she had to turn off the comment section.

They made that video without this chick and she was crying and was so upset because she had just moved to Cali and was trying to make new friends. Man, my heart broke.

After that, I slowly stopped watching Julia.

I personally love Hunter. I watch a lot of youtube couples and I feel like their husbands/partners are always trying to be something their not but i personally feel like Hunter is himself. Yeah he may sometimes come off a bit gronky but what man isn't like that?

Julia, I can tolerate but like I mentioned.. if she can record a video and give no credit and pretend like it wasn't a big deal then it shows me who she is.. i hope one day she'll be able to explain what happened but I personally don't like that Delaney chick and who your friends with says a lot about you.. not sure if they'll still friends or hang out whatever, maybe due to COVID19 they haven't hung out.. don't know, don't care. But you get my drift.

Still 50/50 with her..

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Covid is raging, but these two go on a vacation to FL, one of the states that has the most cases.

tug07166
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tug07166 »

any thoughts on Julia supporting Alex “HRH Collection” and her business, even though Alex is an extremely anti mask problematic influencer

Lala347
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lala347 »

PI88NK wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm
Lala347 wrote:
tug07166 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:22 pm
any thoughts on Julia supporting Alex “HRH Collection” and her business, even though Alex is an extremely anti mask problematic influencer
I believe Julia and Hunter are both extremely anti mask as well. They just flash them around so people don’t come for them. If they cared they would not have gone to Cali and Florida during this time. Oh and not mention when they got back home from those hotspots they were out and about the next day out at restaurants and the gym. They don’t care. They are just scared of being “canceled” especially since Hunter is out of a job.

You should come to their discord thread.
I’m out of the loop what’s their discord thread? I had no idea he was out of a job, did he leave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their discord is just more active.

Seems like he was laid off about 3 months ago. He no longer has a photo on the company website and someone found a Facebook post from the CEO saying they had to make a difficult decision in letting 17 of their employees go. Also from vlogs and his postings on Instagram.. he never works anymore.. it’s obvious. However now that it is being discussed he posted something yesterday saying he had work calls for the first time in 3 months. Seems like a hurt ego to me.

corazondemelon1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hi everyone! If you haven't joined the discord yet, I highly suggest you do. We recently discovered Julia's WordPress from college where she posted a picture of Hunter holding a dead vulture. The caption read, "Hunter Havens picks up a vulture he just shot off an electric line at his family ranch...He holds it up for his 6-week-old puppy, Noah to observe and sniff as he prepares him for hunting."

It's important to note that vultures are federally protected birds, making it illegal to kill them if you do not have a permit. Additionally, other users on the discord have mentioned that it is irresponsible and against the law to own a puppy under 8 weeks old.

This was brought to Hunter and Julia's attention and they are now claiming that the whole thing was a lie and fake caption for Julia's school assignment. I can't help but ask why someone would lie about doing something illegal such as killing a federally protected bird and also lying about how your puppy is 6 weeks old? It all just sounds like BS to me.

corazondemelon1
Wanderer
Wanderer

If you haven't made your way to the discord. Please do so now lol. Today was quite the adventure. Julia and Hunter are clearly reading what we post on the discord. Yesterday, a couple users pointed out the fact that Hunter follows A LOT of women on IG. If you've been watching their videos from LA, you would have seen Julia's Q&A with Delaney where Julia admitted she gets jealous when Hunter likes pictures of other women that aren't her friends. SOO, a couple of users found various pictures of women that Hunter liked. One of them was Bianca Rose from Love Island lolol.

The following morning, Julia woke up a raging bitch and was so upset about how someone pointed out her leathery skin and eye bags. Like, chill bitch. That's a result of you basically burning your skin off in the sun. Don't blame anyone else for your stupidity. ANYWAYS, we then pointed out that she looked like a thumb. Picture the Thumb Thumbs from Spy Kids. Then all of a sudden, a user pointed out that Hunner had unfollowed Bianca Rose and unliked all her pictures. Over the course of tonight, he has unfollowed hundreds of what I assume are women and is now down to about 800 (from 1,044). This insecure girl made him unfollow and unlike all these girls and their pictures. It looks like she has been crying on her Insta stories and he continues to unfollow women as we speak. I can imagine they are not on good terms right now. But as Julia mentioned in the Q&A, they will probably not talk about the situation and will ignore until it goes away. What a beautiful marriage. Fin.

corazondemelon1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Y'all, Delaney called Hunter "hunt daddy"....

Whatisthetruth
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Whatisthetruth »

They seem super fake. Not surprise about them being Trump supporters or racists. There was a vlog where Hunter made a racist comment about immigrants. Lets not forget the whole video they made about them not being able to sympathize with people that can’t be successful, because they made it or some crap along that line. Well hello your white and come from money :rofl: Also their sudden love for their dog In more recent vlogs seems fake. Almost like they’re just looking to use him for sponsorship.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Whatisthetruth wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:41 pm
They seem super fake. Not surprise about them being Trump supporters or racists. There was a vlog where Hunter made a racist comment about immigrants. Lets not forget the whole video they made about them not being able to sympathize with people that can’t be successful, because they made it or some crap along that line. Well hello your white and come from money :rofl: Also their sudden love for their dog In more recent vlogs seems fake. Almost like they’re just looking to use him for sponsorship.
Ugh... spoiled babies! DH and I have done it ALL on our own without any family $!!! And yes, one of the sides could help but doesn’t. At least I can be proud of what we have financially accomplished.

ImeanSomeHarm
Learner
Learner

Post by ImeanSomeHarm »

Hey guys! I’ve been following hunner and juj for over a year and Been waiting for a forum on them lol i always felt something off about them and reading about how juj is racist was disappointing but honestly not shocked seeing their response to blm and everything this year. Seeing how theyre on another trip is completely insane i guess their couples orgy getaway couldn’t wait.

justforonepost
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by justforonepost »

Honestly made an account just to talk about them.

First of all, I have been following and watching their Youtube for years. I unfollowed them on Instagram a while ago because of a comment in one of their videos. I remember their views on politics as being "neutral" etc but now I just watched their new video and the white privilege is LOUD here. Not surprising, I always kind of figured they were trump supporters, but don't go bashing Hailey Bieber for supporting Biden publicly and other celebs, when you so clearly get inspo from her. She stated that they get positive affirmations for doing it, which Julia refuses to do. She basically said she wont do that because it would be a lie... Like what? You pretty much just told us you don't support Biden. Also, totally insensitive for them to just blatantly say they aren't "political people" and they care about injustices, the two are interchangeable.. when they cant even answer the assumption that they voted for trump.
If you don't need to label yourselves, then fine. But did you vote at all? What are you doing to battle racism? How are you using your platform?
I cannot watch and respect people that have a platform and do not use it for the right reasons. It's all about the money to them.

Second, I have picked up over the years the way they treat their dog seems odd to me. I don't think they neglect or abuse Goose, however, why have a dog then not allow it on the couch? Goose just always seems sad and quiet except when they go for walks. It just seems off..

I do not doubt they have good intentions, but saying that they do not believe in extremists in politics is really unfortunate, they have a huge platform, and not using it for good is just a waste. Seems like they treat Youtube as an income source rather than something Julia is really passionate about.

It sucks because I loved watching their vlogs especially, but they have lost a follower/subscriber.

justforonepost
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by justforonepost »

Also, one more thing. Someone else made a comment about how wasteful they are.
I have noticed this as well. It is almost every day they are receiving packages and the amount of fast fashion brands Julia owns is such a shame. She must have no idea about the children in sweat shops making her clothes, or that fashion is one of the leading causes of climate change. Then I never see those clothes again. Their closet definitely is not holding all the clothes.
Also the amount of travelling they have done during a pandemic... Girl. You are literally the problem. The trump supporter is showing.
Just disturbing. Anyways, rant over lol.

Brit6130
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Brit6130 »

They’re both extremely silly. For one her husband takes it upon himself to fight with every female on YouTube that says something about Julia. He literally goes through all the comments, and leave smart sassy clap backs like a female. Who does that? For example. Just recently on YouTube they posted a vlog. It included a clip of Julia throwing out his beloved rose plant he was trying to grow. Then when all the subscribers came on to say that was rude, here he comes Hunter coming to her rescue. Like why include that in the vlog if you weren’t ready to hear opinions about it! It’s like they’re children. Also, her verbiage is trash! I would ashamed to go on a public forum, or post videos, and my vocabulary only consist on like, love it, and totally. It’s extremely sad! You call that influencers? Who are they influencing. They’re are silly and privileged. Also, I wanted to touch on Black Lives Matter. I noticed during the George Floyd movement they deducted they were going to join the rest of the world and black out their Instagram. Well, they did it for one day, and then deleted the black out picture from their Instagram. It was no proof of it. It didn’t even show as an old post. They took it down, and deleted all evidence of it. They’re FAKE, and only do stuff to stay in the limelight. Last, but certainly not least HER HYGIENE SEEMS HORRIBLE. I can’t even! Somebody give this girl and her husband something to do, because they need it.

Princeyypoo90
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Princeyypoo90 »

Can someone pls message me the link !

TheyreSoObnoxious
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TheyreSoObnoxious »

She has totally messed up her face. Just like Alex Garza with all the fillers and botox lol. Dumb, it actually makes them look older and freaky looking.
The pic on the right is a couple years ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jessiegray
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jessiegray »

I think I'm in the minority. I actually love them and their channel. I get a lot of home inspo from them. I just wish Hunter would let Julia finish a sentence. I don't think he realizes he does it but he constantly interrupts her. Sometimes it makes them unwatchable. lol.

TheyreSoObnoxious
Wanderer
Wanderer

All they do is go to stores and spend outrageous amounts of money. That's not inspiration. LOL. They don't have their own style at all. It's all the same things you find all over social media. Now their dog is sick and will play that up for views, disgusting. They shouldn't have let the dog go in chemical treated ponds. Cancers /tumors in young animals are from the toxins they come in contact with. At least Julia stopped calling him horrible names. These 2 are so full of themselves and need AA asap.

TheyreSoObnoxious
Wanderer
Wanderer

PI88NK wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:39 pm

Okie dokie Imagegeez isn’t YouTube on the outs? Why would he thjnk he wants to do that full time Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All Julia does is spend money, get botox, order take out and complain. Hunter does everything else. He bought another house/property and let's it sit there for years and they act like they're new Chip and Joanna Gaines. LOL. They have no idea what they're doing, but they try really hard to copy other people. She barely showers and says she never cleans her makeup brushes, she's so dirty looking all the time. He's annoying but I don't know how he can put up with that.

Return to “F-K”