Haley Phamewhore: Call Me Privileged - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
shesofunny
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haley Phamewhore: Call Me Privileged - Part 2

Post by shesofunny »

in regards to the tiktok video that got deleted and reuploaded: i think most of the comments were clowning her because of the challenge being sorta dumb. like haley has 2 million youtube subscribers, of course, people are going to recognize her and follow her and she'll become famous. i wish someone in the comments on the re-uploaded video would say specifics on what ppl were saying instead of kissing haley's ass, bcs its like a really quick way of silencing all critique. emma chamberlain did a similar thing when people were upset in the comments of one of her last video, she uploaded a new vid basically complaining about it and now all the comments are just "wow i cant believe people are so mean!" like...where was this energy when the vid was bad? people switch up so fast and for no reason.

also could be something, but this tiktok challenge is basically the shorter version of the two tiktok challenges ryan did last year.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

following
I should probably be working...

nevesnow
Learner
Learner

Post by nevesnow »

in her tik tok video, she makes a disclaimer that she never promoted her tik tok on her youtube or social media and therefore her fame was unrelated to that...but literally half of her vlogmas videos had tik tok in the title LMAO. she should at least be up front about that haha

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

I don't follow her on tik tok but why is this challenge different than Ryan's. If anything I'd criticize her for being uncreative but Ryan's experiment kinda proved that you can have a decent following on a different platform and still not reach the goal. However, maybe Ryan's audience is older than Haley's, making it more challenging.

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

Has anyone listened to the podcast? I'm thinking of giving it a listen at work tomorrow

2tired4u
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 2tired4u »

New podcast episode is coming out tomorrow. In the first one, Haley and her friend Lily (?) introduce themselves and answer some questions about themselves, nothing too crazy or interesting. Haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but something that stood out so far is that Haley admits that she's not too great at showing emotions.

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

Okay not to be dramatic but I only made it halfway through the first episode of the podcast. Lilly is somehow more annoying than Haley - I feel bad saying that, because she seems sweet, but how many times can you say "God wanted me to do hand lettering."

I feel like these two just aren't prime podcast material.

nevesnow
Learner
Learner

Post by nevesnow »

quietsummerday wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:31 am
Okay not to be dramatic but I only made it halfway through the first episode of the podcast. Lilly is somehow more annoying than Haley - I feel bad saying that, because she seems sweet, but how many times can you say "God wanted me to do hand lettering."

I feel like these two just aren't prime podcast material.
I agree--it really seems like Lilly is someone Haley idolized as the perfect cute blonde Christian girl, and then decided to become friends with her because of that. You can tell they don't really have a lot in common, and they're not very funny together. Haley is a lot funnier/interesting when she's with her other friends in my opinion.

krimewatch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by krimewatch »

haley: my mom didn’t work 2 jobs to pay for all my dance schools for me to NOT use my dancing to become popular on tiktok 😩☝️

also haley: dropped out of school and quit dance for youtube

idk why she tries to put off this complex like she is so grateful whenever she threw her whole dancing career away in a second

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

I don't understand why Haley doesn't feature dance more on her channel. Hip hop videos, if the choreography is on point, are actually pretty popular and could garner a following if she stuck with it. It would actually be a smart move, since she's aging out of her old content.

2tired4u
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 2tired4u »

Did anyone watch her new video about testing acrylic nails (again)?

u_gh
Stalker
Stalker

Post by u_gh »

yeah, it was... fine? It was clear that she didnt want to badmouth her nailtech which I totally get... but the whole point of the series seems to be 24h with ridiculous nails. She already did a vid where normal nails at a ridiculous length were not practical... so the length aspect of the new video was silly. I felt bad for the nail aritst when she cut the nails bc duh she wasnt going to be able to crossift or anything with the regular normal long nails. it felt like a weird and unnecessary video. I get that she made it because the original long nail video did well but the overall video wasnt for "us" her normal viewer. Which kinda sucked..

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

u_gh wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:11 pm
yeah, it was... fine? It was clear that she didnt want to badmouth her nailtech which I totally get... but the whole point of the series seems to be 24h with ridiculous nails. She already did a vid where normal nails at a ridiculous length were not practical... so the length aspect of the new video was silly. I felt bad for the nail aritst when she cut the nails bc duh she wasnt going to be able to crossift or anything with the regular normal long nails. it felt like a weird and unnecessary video. I get that she made it because the original long nail video did well but the overall video wasnt for "us" her normal viewer. Which kinda sucked..
I agree, it felt pretty low-effort. Plus... she didn't do much with them? She was like "oh, typing is hard, crossfit is hard," and that was the whole video. I put it on as background noise and ended up skipping through it. I will say her overall demeanor/energy in the video seemed calmer and more chill, but the video just wasn't interesting. It felt like there was no point.

2tired4u
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 2tired4u »

I did like the style of the video and her demeanor was nice in comparison to her usual caffeinated self but like you two said, it was low-effort and (not gonna lie) a little boring? One video about crazy nails was enough for me so this one was a bit unnecessary.

pinkcoconuts
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkcoconuts »

I'm really confused as to what the big new change to her main channel is supposed to be because this nails video is exactly like her old main channel videos that she said she would be moving to her vlog channel.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

I absolutely hate to admit it, but their video featuring the Purple actually swayed me to get one. I was in the middle of my search, and Purple was one I hadn't looked into yet. Tried it in store and now it's on the way with the President's Day sale. I'm astounded that they were given one for every room though, that's insane.

I want to know more about this office space. So they're paying more money... to make less content... but at least then they don't have to do work at their mansion? Also, in their couples video they mentioned how "more people are coming over and we're spending so much time with all of our friends!" but I can tell you living that far out, the novelty is going to wear off quick. Unless their friends don't have jobs either, which I would believe.

taani-partner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by taani-partner »

strangely enjoyed the traphamily video .. a little bit? I do tend to find videos funnier though when their friend ryan yerrow is in them + i also just enjoy chill videos like that? haley was irritating every now and then but overall ..... I liked it?

in regards of gurucrew's post, I'm assuming all their friends don't have jobs besides youtube or are attending college? so yea sure, it's fun to stay at your friends mansion every now and then until "real life" hits. ^^ also very curious about this office space tbh.

103rien
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 103rien »

Haven’t been keeping up too frequently with her videos, as I’ve stayed unsubscribed just because for the most part I don’t find much relatability in there anymore to keep me up to watching. But I just previewed her most recent video where she pranks friends on FaceTime getting robbed— THE AMOUNT OF ADS!! Like am I remembering incorrectly or has it always been like that? I think that’s a sign things aren’t going tooo well.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

Okay I scrubbed through the prank video annnnnd my only two takeaways are Ryan seems to FaceTime and drive (or he was parked eating? Or eating, Facetiming and driving?) and Spock is still biting their friends.

taani-partner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by taani-partner »

103rien wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:20 pm
Haven’t been keeping up too frequently with her videos, as I’ve stayed unsubscribed just because for the most part I don’t find much relatability in there anymore to keep me up to watching. But I just previewed her most recent video where she pranks friends on FaceTime getting robbed— THE AMOUNT OF ADS!! Like am I remembering incorrectly or has it always been like that? I think that’s a sign things aren’t going tooo well.
it's always been bad tbh. she'd upload a video that's 10 minutes and 2 seconds and have like 6-9 ads in there.
during "vlogmas" she justified it once saying she's working oh so hard for her videos & would be stupid to not put a bunch of ads

Return to “F-K”