Freddy My Love: A 50 Shades Of Blush Pink Story (Pt. 2)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...

Re: Freddy My Love: A 50 Shades Of Blush Pink Story (Pt. 2)

Post by Guest »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:07 pm
HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:51 pm
Yikes!
LMAO, can you imagine being at any other job, and telling your boss/customers "I don't owe you anything"? You'd get fired. It's funny how youtubers want to be taken seriously because it's a "job", but they don't even take their "job" seriously. If she doesn't owe us anything, then she should have no problem sending all her paychecks back to youtube from our views.

I mean how dare her viewers take her at her word and hold her accountable? :roll: That's so manipulative how she's flipping it onto other people. If anyone's entitled here, it's Freddy. What an ungrateful, disrespectful, b*tch.
Yep! This is absolutely disgusting on her part. Sad most of her fans won’t see it or know about. I’m so close to starting a YT channel to just expose her and her friend Josie! If anyone is bored and follows Josie, her Facebook page is a gem to read through the years.

Hilly333
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hilly333 »

At the end of the day, this is her job. So when she’s selling her clothes and telling everyone when she’s putting them online and people are waiting, if she hasn’t checked if she can ship internationally, that’s her fault. That’s not her followers being entitled. She should have checked before she started posting things and made it clear. If a shop posted pictures of a new handbag and said you had to wait to be able to buy it, then it finally went live and then they said no sorry you can’t buy it, we would all say that was terrible customer service. Freddy has forgotten that in this business, her followers are her customers and we can be loyal or we can be fickle!

I feel like this is a massive turning point and it shows how she really feels about her followers. It is in her best interests to delete that story quickly and hope it never resurfaces!

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

Omg that insta story made me log into my old account here.

I gotta tell you i like Freddy's aesthetic. Im a very girly girl too so naturally i was drawn to her. But ugh her personality is trash.

She owes her livelihood to her followers and viewers. Without then she is nothing. The way she handled it was just very unclassy, or should i say childish?. She could have easily apologized for not checking ahead of time and moved on. But going about blocking your follwers who want to give you money for your used clothes is discusting.

She really has no excuse to not properly announce when her clothes will be available for purchase, she does nothing all day.

I just feelblike she is that type of youtuber who hates their subscribers. Did you guys noticed on that story rant at the end, she said something along the lines that her followers where amazing, wounderful and so sweet? She look down the entire time not directly to the camera. Body language tells me she is lying.

Post by Guest »

Don’t worry I sent her a sweet message
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skye »

I also love her aesthetic but I have noticed she definitely has mean girl vibes. She tries so hard to portray herself as a Disney princess who has was lucky enough to get all the material possessions she wished for because of the wholesome image she projects to the world.

However, whenever she doesn't get what she wants or when someone confronts her she immediately becomes extremely nasty and catty and she does this by "exposing" these people on her social media, which we all know is an invitation for her fans to bully them. Ironically she calls out these people on the same ugly qualities she has - she is one of the most entitled person I've seen. Obviously she cannot tolerate anything in the world not going her way so she will block anyone who does not adore her.

I also find it extremely tacky and selfish of her to sell brand new clothes on Depop, which were obviously gifted to her. It's quite obvious most, if not all, the stuff she shows on her channel is gifted. Some of the stuff she listed on Depop wasn't even a month old...

Sazzmataz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sazzmataz »

Does anyone know who put up the original post in their stories? I'm super curious.

SaltyCaramelTart
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltyCaramelTart »

Out of curiosity, I looked at the Zimmerman dresses available in my size on Vestiaire Collective and there's one on there unworn for £125! Meanwhile Freddy lists her gifted and worn playsuit for £700 on grounds that it cost a lot of money and has the label on. Good luck to you if you think your followers can afford that and good luck if you think anyone uses Depop for high end/designer lol

Post by Guest »

SaltyCaramelTart wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:59 pm
Out of curiosity, I looked at the Zimmerman dresses available in my size on Vestiaire Collective and there's one on there unworn for £125! Meanwhile Freddy lists her gifted and worn playsuit for £700 on grounds that it cost a lot of money and has the label on. Good luck to you if you think your followers can afford that and good luck if you think anyone uses Depop for high end/designer lol
She should be reported for selling basically PR stuff which I believe you aren’t suppose to do

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:26 pm
SaltyCaramelTart wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:59 pm
She should be reported for selling basically PR stuff which I believe you aren’t suppose to do
Ikr?! How are these influencers getting away with this? Idk what the laws are in the UK (I'm from the US) but it seems like it would be something that is illegal.

At the very least, it is morally repugnant and sketchy AF to sell PR.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:42 am
Don’t worry I sent her a sweet message
Has she blocked you yet?

Post by Guest »

Actually no and the post is gone. Kinda weird. Not blocked though

The depop stuff that’s as gifted and now sold. I’m trying to find the post of that Zimmerman dress if it was gifted (£700)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:Don’t worry I sent her a sweet message
Amen, sister! Love your message. I was also thinking about sending one too. She’s an entitled and spoiled brat who has no idea about the real world. I also watched her stories and couldn’t believe how she spoke about her followers (particularly about the person who posted the message on their public story). That person had a VALID POINT and their argument likely reflected the views of many international followers who were interested in buying from her Depop.

She should have been able to accept and respond to their criticism with a sense of understanding and maturity. Yet, no way! She had to make it ALL about her, and how it’s us who are in the wrong, when it was entirely her fault. I was shocked when she told the person to “grow up”, when she was then doing the exact same thing on her own public story. Hypocrite much!? She’s unbelievable. Her true colours are showing now more than ever before.

ggacc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ggacc »

Freddy went to Sylvia Young - at least a few years ago it seemed like part of the school culture that people would assert themselves as queen, hence ruling against people wearing pink at prom, but I think her reputation dwindled after she left and wasn't able to establish herself in the performing arts (her 'thing' was modelling but that didn't work out either). She dropped out of A Levels (found them boring, missed performing arts school but wasn't talented enough for performing arts college) and started YouTube. I think she talks about that in an early video. But yeah, the mean girl vibe is accurate.

SaltyCaramelTart
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltyCaramelTart »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:23 pm
Actually no and the post is gone. Kinda weird. Not blocked though

The depop stuff that’s as gifted and now sold. I’m trying to find the post of that Zimmerman dress if it was gifted (£700)
I'll try and find it in her Instagram feed as I'm sure she wore this, probably while in Morocco. It doesn't say that it's gifted, but I doubt that she bought it

idontgetit18
Talker
Talker

Post by idontgetit18 »

I’ve watched Freddy since her channel was a few months old and I’ve had a real rollercoaster of emotions with her. She’s the only YouTuber where I would watch every single video because I used to absolutely love her style, until she started trying to mature and it became pretty obvious that she has no idea what looks good on her now, and also her personality keeps changing for the worse.

There’s something very bitter about her now? It’s hard to put my finger on. As another poster mentioned she went to an expensive performing arts school and has been clear that she wanted to go into acting, but now she’s basically done nothing in that area and her 14(?) year old sister has already had her own segment on the Disney Channel and been in a West End show. Also modelling didn’t work out as mentioned, and she signed to her ‘dream’ modelling agency Storm and got quickly and quietly dropped

I’m struggling to describe my thoughts today :roll: But it’s like she’s spent her whole life believing she’s special and destined for greatness and is now desperately still trying to cling to that

Her comment about staying skinny in the wardrobe clear out video made me cringe.

Emmalinajj
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalinajj »

idontgetit18 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:20 am

Her comment about staying skinny in the wardrobe clear out video made me cringe.
Same, I would not say that she is so slim to the point of being skinny, skinny or skinny legend shouldn't be a compliment, skinny means unattractively thin.

skye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skye »

idontgetit18 wrote:

There’s something very bitter about her now? It’s hard to put my finger on. As another poster mentioned she went to an expensive performing arts school and has been clear that she wanted to go into acting, but now she’s basically done nothing in that area and her 14(?) year old sister has already had her own segment on the Disney Channel and been in a West End show. Also modelling didn’t work out as mentioned, and she signed to her ‘dream’ modelling agency Storm and got quickly and quietly dropped

I’m struggling to describe my thoughts today :roll: But it’s like she’s spent her whole life believing she’s special and destined for greatness and is now desperately still trying to cling to that
I get the vibe that she's very competitive and compares herself with her friends/peers and she feels as if she is entitled to be successful. I did notice that she was very good friends with Amy to the point that she cut her bangs in the same style as Amy but when Amy started becoming more popular and getting collabs with other fashion brands, their friendship sizzled into nothing. I might be wrong but lately Amy has been promoting quite a lot of pink and girly stuff online, and I have noticed since I am all into girly stuff. However Freddy did not bother to pick up any of these items...

Post by Guest »

skye wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 am
idontgetit18 wrote:

I get the vibe that she's very competitive and compares herself with her friends/peers and she feels as if she is entitled to be successful. I did notice that she was very good friends with Amy to the point that she cut her bangs in the same style as Amy but when Amy started becoming more popular and getting collabs with other fashion brands, their friendship sizzled into nothing. I might be wrong but lately Amy has been promoting quite a lot of pink and girly stuff online, and I have noticed since I am all into girly stuff. However Freddy did not bother to pick up any of these items...
Yes thank you! She literally copied her friend’s hair look.
I actually like Amy. Her style is both girly and edgy.
I love all the pinks and creams but it becomes boring after a while. Amy is gorgeous and her man is handsome too. Like they are gorgeous together!!

Freddy is Regina!

idontgetit18
Talker
Talker

Post by idontgetit18 »

HeyItsMeMichi wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:34 am

Yes thank you! She literally copied her friend’s hair look.
I actually like Amy. Her style is both girly and edgy.
I love all the pinks and creams but it becomes boring after a while. Amy is gorgeous and her man is handsome too. Like they are gorgeous together!!

Freddy is Regina!
I like Amy too. There’s something a lot more innately likeable about her than with Freddy!

slamvs27
Learner
Learner

Post by slamvs27 »

She is the definition of peaking in high school

Return to “F-K”