Hannah Meloche

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
LexLuther195
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Meloche

Post by LexLuther195 »

She really is considering getting a 0 emission car after she spent probably $50k on her Range Rover? What? How much money does this girl make?

mnguye55
Talker
Talker

Post by mnguye55 »

she prob just got that apartment so Jacob can sleepover when he's back in town. You know her mom would never let him sleepover at their family house.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

mnguye55 wrote:she prob just got that apartment so Jacob can sleepover when he's back in town. You know her mom would never let him sleepover at their family house.
Kinda sus that they’re suddenly together now that she has her own place, her company, isn’t stuck in school so she can travel constantly..
Get the bag Jacob!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wastelandbabey
Learner
Learner

Post by wastelandbabey »

she prob just got that apartment so Jacob can sleepover when he's back in town. You know her mom would never let him sleepover at their family house.
I don't know about, she did just let her 17 year old daughter fly to Utah to stay with her boyfriend. They seem pretty lenient.

And I'm of the same mind of Hannah suddenly wanting a hybrid. She bought that Range Rover only back in February, and that they're gas guzzlers is hardly a secret. She would have been better off with a Mercedes in the first place.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

wastelandbabey wrote:
I don't know about, she did just let her 17 year old daughter fly to Utah to stay with her boyfriend. They seem pretty lenient.

And I'm of the same mind of Hannah suddenly wanting a hybrid. She bought that Range Rover only back in February, and that they're gas guzzlers is hardly a secret. She would have been better off with a Mercedes in the first place.
Ella visited a friend. Hannah said the boyfriend thing was a joke

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

She spent so much unnecessary money on that apartment stuff like who needs all those ZAK! cups? Actually in all honesty the whole apartment is unnecessary. :? :roll:

wastelandbabey
Learner
Learner

Post by wastelandbabey »

She's pretty, but I've never been a fan of the dead-eyed look she serves in so many of her photos.

SushiKattt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SushiKattt »

Her friends come off as moochers. The whole apartment thing and her two “bestfriends” are like we should get bunk beds in here.

dfcheesepls
Learner
Learner

Post by dfcheesepls »

SushiKattt wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:20 pm
Her friends come off as moochers. The whole apartment thing and her two “bestfriends” are like we should get bunk beds in here.

I've been watching her insta and snap stories lately and either one or both of them is sleeping over like every day. Hope they at least contribute something. Even if your best friend is rich af, it's rude to expect them to pay for everything and do everything for u.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

wastelandbabey wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:50 pm
She's pretty, but I've never been a fan of the dead-eyed look she serves in so many of her photos.
I hate the eyelash extensions she gets. Another newer youtube Kathryn June just got eyelash extensions too and they just look ridiculous because they're so long and full that they just look fake. I'm all for the classic lash look if you're not someone who wears a lot of makeup, that type makes more sense if it's someone like Gabi Demartino who's constantly in a full face. Sorry, clearly feel some type of way lmao

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle »

not to gatekeep emotions, and I'm not talking to Hannah specifically (basically all young Youtubers) it seems to them crying = mental breakdown/anxiety attack/panic attack. when in reality they're just.....crying because they're sad lol.

of course we don't know behind the scenes but I can say with 99% certainty that Hannah is not having a mental breakdown and that she is just confused and sad about her life right now WHICH I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND. I'm in the same exact spot and about 2 years older than her, but crying and having emotions and caring is not equivalent to a nervous breakdown

Madashley428
Learner
Learner

Post by Madashley428 »

sis should’ve went to college lmao I don’t feel bad for her at all we all saw this coming

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I think social media makes mental heath issues soo mainstream that people mistake mental breakdowns with normal feelings of sadness and fear. Like if you’re sad for two days, you must have depression. When in reality, depression is a lot more than just being sad or tired. I just think people see mental health issues being so mainstream that they think that’s what they have...

katy-spacey
Learner
Learner

Post by katy-spacey »

oh they all leave high school and break down but when they are in hs they bitch about going, it's funny af

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

shes gonna flop tbh doesn't have the work ethic or talent to create content on her time off, she would have been better off going to college and posting college related content. shes going to be so alone in grand rapids and might as well still be living with her family. she needs to drop the ego and drop the range rover and luxury apartment

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

It's so weird seeing 17 or 18 year olds having an existential crisis, babe you've made more money than some people will see in their lives, and you CAN STILL GO TO COLLEGE and pay off your debts while making money from youtube! IDK what american colleges are like but can you not study part time instead of full time so she can still do youtube full time essentially?? I think she has such a bland boring personality that the trajectory of her content and audience isn't going to grow simultaneously so she'll start dropping off soon.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

ballys404 wrote:It's so weird seeing 17 or 18 year olds having an existential crisis, babe you've made more money than some people will see in their lives, and you CAN STILL GO TO COLLEGE and pay off your debts while making money from youtube! IDK what american colleges are like but can you not study part time instead of full time so she can still do youtube full time essentially?? I think she has such a bland boring personality that the trajectory of her content and audience isn't going to grow simultaneously so she'll start dropping off soon.
Yes you can go part time which is generally 3 classes / 9 credits compared to full time which is at least 4 classes / 12 credits.
All the comments on her video say “2019 was bad for everyone” as if the clock striking midnight NYE will fix everything lmao

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

Madashley428 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:30 pm
sis should’ve went to college lmao I don’t feel bad for her at all we all saw this coming

I feel this 100%. My boyfriend made the choice to not attend college once he was done with highschool because it "wasn't for him", fast forward to now and he's angry and emotional that all his friends are getting great opportunities and jobs while he's stuck at a grocery store making 9 bucks an hr. Having no responsibilities is all fun and games until you realize everyone around you is living out their dreams while your life is dull and boring.
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle »

I sympathize with Hannah for not knowing what she wants to do with her life right now....most 18 year olds don't. and very few of them have the financial freedom to go ANYWHERE, attend virtually any college and have a debt free education, not have to work a real job, make connections with important people, etc.

it's hard to feel bad for this girl when she is at a point in her life where she can do ANYTHING she wants and pursue whatever her heart desires, and she decides to do nothing. i get what she's saying about being lost and confused but so is every other 18 year old and most of them have to work to pay for their education/experiences. financial freedom really is something you can't appreciate until you don't have it

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

seacuddle wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:28 pm
I sympathize with Hannah for not knowing what she wants to do with her life right now....most 18 year olds don't. and very few of them have the financial freedom to go ANYWHERE, attend virtually any college and have a debt free education, not have to work a real job, make connections with important people, etc.

it's hard to feel bad for this girl when she is at a point in her life where she can do ANYTHING she wants and pursue whatever her heart desires, and she decides to do nothing. i get what she's saying about being lost and confused but so is every other 18 year old and most of them have to work to pay for their education/experiences. financial freedom really is something you can't appreciate until you don't have it
THIS. She can literally apply to a community college and go in Spring if she really wanted to just to get her started. If not, she can drop the damn apartment and the useless luxury car that she has, move her shit back home and just go travel. I don't understand these young youtubers anymore. :roll:

Return to “F-K”