Kennedy Walsh

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Emf_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Kennedy Walsh

Post by Emf_ »

Haven’t seen a thread for her yet!
She’s quite new, only had her channel for 2 months but has featured on her mums body painting channel for years.

I am obsessed! Love her, curious to find out how others feel.

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Re: Kennedy Walsh

Post by ezyeez1 »

lmao i like her too but her relationship with her siblings is weird

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

ezyeez1 wrote:lmao i like her too but her relationship with her siblings is weird
It's kinda weird. I mean it's kinda sus that in almost every video with her bro she mentions the "thirsty girls in the comments" like she's jealous or something, but idk

Emf_
Talker
Talker

Post by Emf_ »

dreadful darling wrote:
ezyeez1 wrote:lmao i like her too but her relationship with her siblings is weird
It's kinda weird. I mean it's kinda sus that in almost every video with her bro she mentions the "thirsty girls in the comments" like she's jealous or something, but idk
Didn’t see that until you said it but ya, I guess. In one of her vlogs he came in with a girl and when she got out to her car she called her a stupid bitch or something along those lines. I assume they are just close and spend a lot of time together and she is worried about girls getting in the way of that or “taking him away”.
I find their whole family dynamic a bit odd tbf but can’t put my finger on it.

She seems like a nice enough girl though, very down to earth and funny and comes across well. She’s very appreciative of her subscribers over on her Instagram and Twitter, reply’s a lot and follows back majority of her fan accounts. I think her channel will go far, especially judging by how quickly it’s growing so far. Let’s hope it doesn’t change her.

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

Emf_ wrote:I find their whole family dynamic a bit odd tbf but can’t put my finger on it.
In one of her vids her sister grabs her by the boob and they talk about sex/make sexual references with each other which I've literally never seen siblings do with each other

Milyf
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Milyf »

I so kind of like her, she’s funny and undeniably gorgeous. I do find her relationships with her family a bit strange but I wouldn’t say I think it was incestuous :rofl:

BUT...
Right now she is hella appreciative of her subscribers and seems like she’s a down to earth lass but I doubt it will stay that way, especially with the fact she’s already drafted merch :roll: she’s had her channel 2 months and is just coming up to 300k subs, doesn’t seem like she’ll stay humble for long if she already thinks that high of herself.
Her brother and sister are already starting to cash in on her success by making their own channels. The majority of Kennedy’s subs come from her mums channel which is hugely popular worldwide due to her viral videos and appearances on tv shows and then most of Brandons(?) and Claudius subs are from Kennedys. Her mum posted loads of stories on insta about subbing to Kennedy but didn’t do anything for her brother or sisters channel, clear who the favourite is. Also why does Claudia look so different to the rest of the family? :?
I, aside from her mums help, i also think shes managed to get so big so quick was due to knowing how to manipulate the views. Her most popular videos are the ones with celebrity names in the title and thumbnail which is obvious as to why and also the ASMR and tinder videos, they get a lot of views due to the fact everyone’s knows what they are and those videos have a huge fan base whoever posts them and she’s knows that’s how to get the veiled so puts the ASMR and Tinder are in caps while the rest of the title is in lower case. After that her next popular are the Episode videos, again that’s something that gets lots of views no matter who posts. Other than those videos she barely gets 200k views meaning more almost half her subs aren’t watching her videos.

But I do like her despite how much negative I seemed to just point out :rofl: and am interested to see how it goes for her and what she’ll be like as she grows bigger and bigger.

Milyf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Milyf »

IN fact other than the celebrity, tinder and ASMR, the most views she’s got is 187k...

Milyf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Milyf »

Milyf wrote:I so kind of like her, she’s funny and undeniably gorgeous. I do find her relationships with her family a bit strange but I wouldn’t say I think it was incestuous :rofl:

BUT...
Right now she is hella appreciative of her subscribers and seems like she’s a down to earth lass but I doubt it will stay that way, especially with the fact she’s already drafted merch :roll: she’s had her channel 2 months and is just coming up to 300k subs, doesn’t seem like she’ll stay humble for long if she already thinks that high of herself.
Her brother and sister are already starting to cash in on her success by making their own channels. The majority of Kennedy’s subs come from her mums channel which is hugely popular worldwide due to her viral videos and appearances on tv shows and then most of Brandons(?) and Claudius subs are from Kennedys. Her mum posted loads of stories on insta about subbing to Kennedy but didn’t do anything for her brother or sisters channel, clear who the favourite is. Also why does Claudia look so different to the rest of the family? :?
I, aside from her mums help, i also think shes managed to get so big so quick was due to knowing how to manipulate the views. Her most popular videos are the ones with celebrity names in the title and thumbnail which is obvious as to why and also the ASMR and tinder videos, they get a lot of views due to the fact everyone’s knows what they are and those videos have a huge fan base whoever posts them and she’s knows that’s how to get the veiled so puts the ASMR and Tinder are in caps while the rest of the title is in lower case. After that her next popular are the Episode videos, again that’s something that gets lots of views no matter who posts. Other than those videos she barely gets 200k views meaning more almost half her subs aren’t watching her videos.

But I do like her despite how much negative I seemed to just point out :rofl: and am interested to see how it goes for her and what she’ll be like as she grows bigger and bigger.
IN fact other than the celebrity, tinder and ASMR, the most views she’s got is 187k... And she’s only just got 100k on insta, somewhere she was popular before even starting YouTube. That tells me she isn’t as big as she appears to be. At least she seems greatful for that though.

loveandfever
Learner
Learner

Post by loveandfever »

Does anyone know why their dad is not around?

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

loveandfever wrote:Does anyone know why their dad is not around?
i think the parents are divorced and they mainly live with mum

Emf_
Talker
Talker

Post by Emf_ »

ezyeez1 wrote:
loveandfever wrote:Does anyone know why their dad is not around?
i think the parents are divorced and they mainly live with mum
Yeah, she talks about her dad sometimes, he watches her videos and pays her phone bill so he’s still in their lives.

booboo21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by booboo21 »

Her whole family is hot as hell, but I personally think her mom tries too hard to be a MILF

rottingsecrets
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rottingsecrets »

I think her mom promotes her because she’s her body painting partner and this will be her career. Her sister is in college to be a nurse and her brother seems to run the business and does photography. Personally, I really love watching her and binged all her videos unknowingly. I agree though, I’m super close with my family but they are a little much. There’s a video on her sister’s channel where their mom got into her shorts to demonstrate how big they were. It wouldn’t of been bad if it was a jump cut to the result but it showed the whole struggle of getting in, underwear and all, while Brandon was in the room. If she gets bigger people may misinterpreted these jokes and I don’t want that for her. Apart from that, I can’t wait to see where she goes and what she does. She’s such a refreshing face in the current YouTube!

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

I like watching her as of now (let’s hope fame doesn’t get to her head) and I kinda hate that she pulls off black hair better than I do, when mine is natural lol. Overall, she seems like a genuine girl. Am I the only one who is totally convinced Brandon is gay though? Which is fine, obviously. Idk, maybe not, but that’s the vibe I get

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

I used to really love Kennedy , I thought the content she was putting out was fresh and her way of editing was different and she just sorta seemed to do whatever she wanted.
BUT
Since she's gotten more followers and subs she seems to be slacking a bit , the whole bob ross painting fiasco seemed sooooo odd to me , she had it filmed hated it and decided to scrap the idea but the edited and uploaded it anyways? she kept saying she wanted quality over quantity but uploaded a video she felt wasn't good enough anyways?

As for her weird relationship with her family , I get it that you would automatically become closer to your siblings when your parents are divorced but she takes it to an extreme , why should she care if someone comments about her brother on her channel? if that was the case she would of made a bigger deal about him not making a youtube channel but shes been promoting him in every video he's in on her channel....

I also think his channel and Claudias channel are boring af he vlogs for 4 minutes and she talks all monotone it just gets boring

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

WhackyJackie wrote:I used to really love Kennedy , I thought the content she was putting out was fresh and her way of editing was different and she just sorta seemed to do whatever she wanted.
BUT
Since she's gotten more followers and subs she seems to be slacking a bit , the whole bob ross painting fiasco seemed sooooo odd to me , she had it filmed hated it and decided to scrap the idea but the edited and uploaded it anyways? she kept saying she wanted quality over quantity but uploaded a video she felt wasn't good enough anyways?

As for her weird relationship with her family , I get it that you would automatically become closer to your siblings when your parents are divorced but she takes it to an extreme , why should she care if someone comments about her brother on her channel? if that was the case she would of made a bigger deal about him not making a youtube channel but shes been promoting him in every video he's in on her channel....

I also think his channel and Claudias channel are boring af he vlogs for 4 minutes and she talks all monotone it just gets boring
Yeah lmao and she acts like she's so poor and can't afford to pay 2 bucks for those mobile game episodes but I SWEAR she's said she is monetised now and she's had over millions of views plus she has a decent following on IG and works with her mum and they live in a pretty decent house...

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

ezyeez1 wrote:
WhackyJackie wrote:I used to really love Kennedy , I thought the content she was putting out was fresh and her way of editing was different and she just sorta seemed to do whatever she wanted.
BUT

Yeah lmao and she acts like she's so poor and can't afford to pay 2 bucks for those mobile game episodes but I SWEAR she's said she is monetised now and she's had over millions of views plus she has a decent following on IG and works with her mum and they live in a pretty decent house...
She's better off with each video she makes why does she make herself out to be poor? it just shows her viewers how fake she is really.

Also , the singing. Yes she's a good singer the problem with it is that she knows she is and its just cringey???? I couldn't watch her video of when she was in NYC * I think?? )and she was singing in the kitchen I got second hand embarrassment

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

I guess it was only time until she did a jennifer check tutorial :roll:

is her channel just going to be based off megan fox or? she continues to say she doesn't think she looks like her and got pissed on twitter when people suggest she looks like anyone with black hair and blue eyes but she sure does love dishing out the same content on megan fox 24/7

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

WhackyJackie wrote:
ezyeez1 wrote:
BUT

She's better off with each video she makes why does she make herself out to be poor? it just shows her viewers how fake she is really.

Also , the singing. Yes she's a good singer the problem with it is that she knows she is and its just cringey???? I couldn't watch her video of when she was in NYC * I think?? )and she was singing in the kitchen I got second hand embarrassment
In her video w/ Buzzfeed the guy says she bought him $500 of makeup but she can't spend 2 bucks on a game

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

ezyeez1 wrote:
WhackyJackie wrote:
ezyeez1 wrote:
BUT

In her video w/ Buzzfeed the guy says she bought him $500 of makeup but she can't spend 2 bucks on a game
To be fair buzzfeed either reimbursed her or he meant she chose $500 of makeup for him to get because no way anyone would do a video where you were invited just to pay for everything.
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

Return to “F-K”