Kristin and Marcus Johns

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Happyhappy123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin and Marcus Johns

Post by Happyhappy123 »

Marcus’s book came out yesterday and I was surprised to see no support from the fam on IG, particularly from Kristin, Cody, and Lexy. (Maybe I just missed it?!)

I have suspicions that Kristin’s sister and brother in law in Denmark aren’t huge fans of Marcus. Her BIL is a writer, so I thought he MAY show some support. But nada.

I’m honestly kinda bummed for him! I am planning on getting the book at some point, as I’m curious to hear more of Marcus’s story.

jellybelly11
Learner
Learner

Post by jellybelly11 »

Happyhappy123 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:42 am
Marcus’s book came out yesterday and I was surprised to see no support from the fam on IG, particularly from Kristin, Cody, and Lexy. (Maybe I just missed it?!)

I have suspicions that Kristin’s sister and brother in law in Denmark aren’t huge fans of Marcus. Her BIL is a writer, so I thought he MAY show some support. But nada.

I’m honestly kinda bummed for him! I am planning on getting the book at some point, as I’m curious to hear more of Marcus’s story.
yeah I noticed this. i definitely thought Kristin would have said something since he is her husband, but idk. maybe they're all just distracted. :(

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

can someone PLEASE read the book and give a synopsis !!! 🙏🏻 nothing is on goodreads (yet)

Towertall
Learner
Learner

Post by Towertall »

Kristin posted yesterday she has lost more than 15 lbs since her accident and said she wouldn't get into it but would address it once to keep people from continually asking. Hope she is okay.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

She looks scary thing in one of the pics on her stories. But I guess it's understandable given what she's gone through.

I watched the the accident video, and once again Marcus rubbed me the wrong way going on and on about how bad Kristin smelled when she came back from hospital. Then also talking about her bodily functions...Like wtf, can you just once be not....what you are....
Don't stan so close to me

jellybelly11
Learner
Learner

Post by jellybelly11 »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:43 pm
She looks scary thing in one of the pics on her stories. But I guess it's understandable given what she's gone through.

I watched the the accident video, and once again Marcus rubbed me the wrong way going on and on about how bad Kristin smelled when she came back from hospital. Then also talking about her bodily functions...Like wtf, can you just once be not....what you are....
I felt the same...didnt need to know how bad she smelled, and it wasn't her fault

emme
Learner
Learner

Post by emme »

I really hope they are seeing a therapist. They mention physical therapy but nothing about psychotherapy. I know they have God's help and their religion to lean to but they also need professional help.
I think Marcus will struggle the most because he is a man (men tend to not ask for help or acknowlegde their feelings), he is also the quieter one on social media and I hope he is able to vent somehow. They need to talk and to vent.
They have different personalities so they need to address their struggles to a therapist separately and not as a couple, at least now IMO. It will be beneficial to find their own ways to cope and to identify their unique triggers. PTSD can lead to a number of very serious complications and co-occurring disorders so I hope they get the help they need.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

She dyed her hair "blonde", but it legit looks the same. But when she posts pics of it in natural light "without filter", it washes her out. She puts an orangey filter on everything, so idk what it really looks like.
Don't stan so close to me

mybutterflygirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mybutterflygirl »

the way she adressed the voting situation... ok kristin lol nothing irritates me more than influencers that don't influence or talk about current events in the world. she deleted tons of comments on her posts about voting and when people asked why she's deleting them she deleted those too. she would rather keep avoiding instead of being honest and straight up. she is a people pleaser and doesn't address anything if she thinks it might make her lose followers which is so fake to me.

starfish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by starfish »

I 100% agree. Her silence speaks volumes. Kristin has been the only "influencer" I've consistently watched for the past few years. She is one of my favorites, but here's the thing - I also will not blindly follow someone. And that's the recent issue I've had with her following - in their eyes, she can do no wrong and that just doesn't sit right with me! I just don't think she practices what she preaches. Like she sells ethically made products with her own brand but does sponsorships with Princess Polly and is an INSANE consumer.I feel like a lot of hate Jess gets (I don't follow Jess and I think her posting about election anxiety as an unbiased person from Australia was baffling considering Gabe is definitely a Trump supporter, but that's another issue) Kristin does too, but for whatever reason, Jess is the one that gets any hate for it. As for the election, Kristin's stories about people asking about the election were SO privileged, ignorant, and insensitive. Influencers do deserve privacy yes. But this election was SO important and the result would impact generations to come. I would think that your current follower count would be less important than speaking up at such an important time. I happened to check her post when she was getting called out for it and the next time I checked all the comments were gone. It's the lack of honesty and transparency that is making her much less interesting to me. Either she's a silent Trump supporter or she voted for Biden but knew her conservative base would be upset with her if she encouraged her ALMOST 700,000 FOLLOWERS TO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE! Tbh I'd like to think that she crossed party lines (pretty sure they're all registered republicans) and voted for Biden but who even knows. Her sister said she was voting for Biden but that was pretty expected. Honestly I enjoy following her sister so much more because she doesn't care so much about her following and posts authentically.All in all, I'm disappointed with her deleting comments instead of addressing issues. And her rant about voting came off as so privileged because to many of us there was a CLEAR evil and to say "there's a reason influencers dont talk about politics" was just so upsetting considering one candidate was a clear THREAT to democracy. Kristin was my favorite influencer but I'm just getting a bit frustrated with her.

pampasgrass
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pampasgrass »

If you go on social blade she's lost quite a few followers in the past week. So have Marcus, Cody, and Alexys (those three were already on a steady decline). I'm glad that her former followers realize that her silence speaks absolute volumes. The, "no matter the outcome, god is good" stance that Alexys and Kristin took comes from the utmost place of privilege. It's not a basketball game.. people's lives are at stake. I do have to wonder about the family dynamic between Kristin and her sister. Ashlyn came out as a Biden/Harris supporter weeks before the election as they had to mail in their votes. Needless to say I've unfollowed because her silence on the whole situation was truly infuriating.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegossip123 »

So I have a couple of things on my mind:

1. I know bloggers promote products they don't use but claim they "love". Recently I noticed Kristen promoting all sorts of products. Different shampoos and skin care lines. I have such a hard time believing she uses all of this stuff. Her go to makeup products haven't changed in years but you really want me to believe that she uses function of beauty shampoo and that other shampoo she recently promoted (forgot the name). Also lets talk about that smile direct ad she posted last year but deleted 5 min after posting since she got called out for not using it. LOL. stop telling us you use the stuff and just straight up tell us its a new product that has come to your attention.
2. The amount of clothes Kristen buys....I honestly want to know what she does with them. First of all, it's a pandemic. I know you're not dressing up. plz stop with the fast fashion. Her need to stay important is kinda gross.
3. Every now and then kristen will put a YT video up and a IG post (usually an AD). This girl does the bare minimum and feeds off her followers which she uses to live her lavish life. Don't be fooled, kristen is not a normal 20 yo. She's living in a 1-2 million dollar house doing what? creating fake ads? Idk, i feel like her whole identity is just so fake. This whole positive, religious, preppy girl doesn't seem like her real self. It feels like a facade.
4. Also totally random but i feel like she might be pregnant.

Heba189
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Heba189 »

Hi! So I totally agree with hereforthegossip123! (only 4. point i dont know :P)

I'm really sorry that an accident happened to them, no one should experience something like that. But shortly before the accident, I started noticing large amounts of sponsored content. Then the accident happened, of course that's where the business stopped. And now, it starts again. Every other instagram post is sponsored. And I swear, every DAY, one instagram story is sponsored. And of course a lot of youtube videos. I wake up in the morning (due to the time difference I watch her stories in the morning), I go to instagram, she starts taking about having x problem lately, and then just inserts some sponsored content. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with sponsored content, it’s up to the way she presents it. She is all cute, shows us a haul of new products and then finally, at the last story insert a link. Everything was sponsored. So it became extremely difficult for me to trust her. I looked at the comments on her posts today, and I can’t find any negatives, and that’s very weird to me. I think I'll stop following her. Does anyone have the same opinion?

P.S. I'm just watching her new stories, guess what...
Sponsored by clinique
Last edited by Heba189 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caseyj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by caseyj »

Heba189 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:52 pm
Hi! So I totally agree with hereforthegossip123! (only 4. point i dont know :P)

I'm really sorry that an accident happened to them, no one should experience something like that. But shortly before the accident, I started noticing large amounts of sponsored content. Then the accident happened, of course that's where the business stopped. And now, it starts again. Every other instagram post is sponsored. And I swear, every DAY, one instagram story is sponsored. And of course a lot of youtube videos. I wake up in the morning (due to the time difference I watch her stories in the morning), I go to instagram, she starts taking about having x problem lately, and then just inserts some sponsored content. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with sponsored content, it’s up to the way she presents it. She is all cute, shows us a haul of new products and then finally, at the last story insert a link. Everything was sponsored. So it became extremely difficult for me to trust her. I looked at the comments on her posts today, and I can’t find any negatives, and that’s very weird to me. I think I'll stop following her. Does anyone have the same opinion?

P.S. I'm just watching her new stories, guess what...
Sponsored by clinique
I remember her warning us shortly after the accident awhile back that a lot of sponsored content was going to be coming, and I'm not necessarily mad about the amount of it. But I do agree it's not genuine at all and I have a hard time believing she actually uses all of these products. I rolled my eyes when I saw the sponsorship with Clinique and L'Oréal because those just seem like 2 brands she would never use.

starfish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by starfish »

yeah she did say with medical bills she’d have to do more sponsored content, which makes sense. US healthcare is insane. but i feel like her personal spendings have not changed in the slightest (and marcus can just drop $1000 on a facebook marketplace video) makes me feel like..it’s not 100% truthful. And yes, she def doesn’t use all the hair products she’s sponsored by. Remember the shampoo bars she mentioned and never discussed again? Sustainability is not a trend!! I wish she’d use her platform to share more because clothing and makeup are such a wasteful industry. She values ethics and sustainability in HER own brand, but shops non stop for trends with really bad brands. As a small business owner herself she’s done zero shout outs for shopping small this holiday season. Nothing about giving tuesday. Instead she advertises her amazon storefront like..read the room! This goes for all influencers but I really hope people start to realize that the people we’ve put on pedestals are influencing us to shop more and destroy the planet. Hopefully with time we can start to idolize those that are making authentic strides in sustainability and showing that we don’t always need the next new thing.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

I agree with starfish.

I know she gave us a heads up but man the amount of ads is crazy. It's like if she's posting something, I almost can always assume it's going to be an ad.

Sustainability is really not a trend. You can't just use a reusable straw and buy fast fashion (to the extent that she does). I see her as a very selfish and hypocritical influencer. I dont like how she influences young teens to be like her. She's not someone to idolize.

And yeah, all her comments are positive but actually she DOES get a great amount of negative comments but she deletes and blocks everyone who leaves anything that isn't telling her how beautiful and lovely she is. She's fake. I can't imagine how much energy she puts into making sure her image is pristine online but in reality so many people have problems with the stuff she's sharing online and the image she portrays.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

I agree with starfish.

I know she gave us a heads up but man the amount of ads is crazy. It's like if she's posting something, I almost can always assume it's going to be an ad.

Sustainability is really not a trend. You can't just use a reusable straw and buy fast fashion (to the extent that she does). I see her as a very selfish and hypocritical influencer. I dont like how she influences young teens to be like her. She's not someone to idolize.

And yeah, all her comments are positive but actually she DOES get a great amount of negative comments but she deletes and blocks everyone who leaves anything that isn't telling her how beautiful and lovely she is. She's fake. I can't imagine how much energy she puts into making sure her image is pristine online but in reality so many people have problems with the stuff she's sharing online and the image she portrays.

Ninanona1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninanona1 »

Y'all, they are moving! Lexy's sister is a real estate agent who I follow and she just posted that Marcus and Kristins house is going to be for sale

gossipgirlxoxo33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgirlxoxo33 »

Ninanona1 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:54 am
Y'all, they are moving! Lexy's sister is a real estate agent who I follow and she just posted that Marcus and Kristins house is going to be for sale
Omg! Did Lexy's sister delete it from her story? I just checked and didn't see anything!

Ninanona1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninanona1 »

gossipgirlxoxo33 wrote:
Ninanona1 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:54 am
Omg! Did Lexy's sister delete it from her story? I just checked and didn't see anything!
Yeah I checked not too long after I posted here and it was deleted

Return to “F-K”