Kristina Braly - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristina Braly - Part 2

Post by ytaddict3 »

bump ;)

tabbithak
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by tabbithak »

follow

Post by Guest »

This lady is off her rocker. I don’t follow her but watched a couple videos she uploaded and I don’t understand how she has so many followers who can’t see through her craziness. The vlogs she posts are that of an unstable woman.

I know this is nothing new to people who already follow her and want some gossip. But just as someone who stumbled upon her videos recently, I think she’s severely unhinged.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is hard to believe that this woman is a doctor. Everything she does with the baby has to be filmed from
several angles. She acts like she doesn’t know what to do with a baby. The baby doesn’t look happy in her
vlogs.

Seriously though, mental illness runs in Kristina’s family. I think maybe she should just go to a bottle system
and go back on her medication. Her brother committed suicide. Her mother lost her her medical license after
that. She did write a book which was successful about the afterlife. Her mother has mediums who say they
connect with her son she lost. She still makes money off her dead son to this day. The mediums ask questions
that are sent to Kristina’s Mama. In her book I think she said all her children needed medical treatment for
something. Most all of it was was mental illness.

Think back to the old Kristina and what we had the last half of her time in NC through present day. No meds
during that time. (JMO No Diagnosis)

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

adel220 wrote:This lady is off her rocker. I don’t follow her but watched a couple videos she uploaded and I don’t understand how she has so many followers who can’t see through her craziness. The vlogs she posts are that of an unstable woman.

I know this is nothing new to people who already follow her and want some gossip. But just as someone who stumbled upon her videos recently, I think she’s severely unhinged.
I think the majority just snark watch her since she really is that bad. We're all waiting for her to crack haha. She's always been unstable but she has gotten progressively worse in the past year. Especially since getting bigger brag-worthy things like her new car and 2 million dollar house. Now she could really let loose the snotty. Since the baby she has gotten worse too, probably a combo of boredom and her maybe not really wanting a baby for the right reasons. She has no maternal instinct and doesn't seem to enjoy her time home with her newborn. I wonder if theres some post-partum depression, or if she just really isn't maternal.

Post by Guest »

glamgrl wrote:
adel220 wrote:This lady is off her rocker. I don’t follow her but watched a couple videos she uploaded and I don’t understand how she has so many followers who can’t see through her craziness. The vlogs she posts are that of an unstable woman.

I think the majority just snark watch her since she really is that bad. We're all waiting for her to crack haha. She's always been unstable but she has gotten progressively worse in the past year. Especially since getting bigger brag-worthy things like her new car and 2 million dollar house. Now she could really let loose the snotty. Since the baby she has gotten worse too, probably a combo of boredom and her maybe not really wanting a baby for the right reasons. She has no maternal instinct and doesn't seem to enjoy her time home with her newborn. I wonder if theres some post-partum depression, or if she just really isn't maternal.
Makes sense, lol. :rofl:

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Follow

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am glad that the nanny is spending more time with Harper. At least the baby is getting competent care
during that time. When is Kristina going back to work? Even she doesn’t seem to sure. She does seem
happy that the nanny has started part-time at least. Kristina can get out and shop.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

As soon as a video starts out with 'I partnered with' or it says ad in the title.
I instantly get turned off and will click out.

vanillacoconut
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacoconut »

Ok, I had unsubscribed from her a long time ago, before her pregnancy, right when her content was becoming annoyingly show off-y (as in opening all her pr packages without making decent reviews on the products and buying those luxury handbags every 2 weeks), and came back yesterday to see nothing has changed - only now she has a baby.

It's clear that her content is lacking, BIG TIME, and her rebranding was a bad idea, I mean if you think her name, what "identity"/"role" comes to mind other than doctor (I'm being polite, massive consumerist comes to mind also, but that's hardly something that draws ppl in)? Though, in all fairnerss, going by her real name gives her the freedom to take her channel toward any direction - which one though???

She at least had that "tech" element that differentiated her somewhat from those other lifestyle "gurus", but I don't see that anymore.

I don't hate the woman, and everyone does as they please, but it's sad to see all this "content" without a clear focus. Which is why, about a year or so later, her sub count is still in the same range.

She needs to get rid of those trendy items that make her look bad or weird (she does NOT have the legs to pull off thigh high boots nor the face for those huge sunglasses), and tbh I think a more classic, conservative/preppy way of dressing would suit her much better, instead of those edgier pieces she throws in every now and then. Not that style is her strong point of course. I'd rather see content that focuses more on "full time professional balances parenthood" type of thing. Also, if she was closer to the doctor and med school YT ers, she'd be more successfull, instead of trying to copy what thousand others are doing, but without a clear focus in mind. Sell and market your assets Kristina if you want to make it on YT, pick a niche and stick to it, instead of doing everything all at once, and failing at every single thing.

Post by Guest »

Just noticed that the 4 out of latest 10 videos screenshot her with her mouth open. :rofl:

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Lack of things to watch so have started watching her vlogs again. Harper is such a cute baby! I don't usually find babies adorable at all. Kristina is still her usual crass self it seems. Commenting to follow but guess most people are off at the bakery.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kristina seems unhappy and her husband has already checked out. If she doesn’t pay attention she’s
going to lose him. She’s no longer what he fell in love with. If you look back at some of her really old
stuff you can see what he fell in love with. Who needs 3-4 different breast milk pumps. She’s too damn
lazy to carry one to work.

You can tell she wasn’t happy with what he bought her for her birthday.

He is the wealthiest man besides being a Surgeon in a very expensive specialty and the only smart
think she has done is have a baby to anchor herself to him. I think all the credit bills are hitting and
he’s not happy. She can’t pay them all, I bet.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

I haven't been watching Kristina at all lately because I really don't have any interest in baby-related stuff, so I've been avoiding her channel completely. (Plus I often find her tone in her videos haughty and grating.) But I have to give her credit for her recent Insta stories—the natural home VBAC thing and the KVD anti-vaxx call out (both are in the "Doctor KB" highlights on her instagram). It's nice to see people in the beauty space using their platforms for things that matter. It shouldn't take guts to speak out against dangerous anti-vaxx nonsense, but on the internet it definitely does require some courage because the people who believe that bullshit are vocal and irrational. Good on Kristina for speaking up anyway, and being one of the first beautubers to say that she won't be supporting KVD's brand anymore. :tu:
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I was happy to see Kristina stick up for those Insta stories too. It was nice to see her use her incredible knowledge
on those subjects to speak out with the truth. I don’t like her channel being a baby channel either. She said it would
never become one. I like her as a luxury channel. They haven’t done much to the house. She has been selling 2 of
her Chanels. I wonder if she is going to buy another Cartier Love Bracelet?

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

stop buying ugly Chanel and invest your money in your daughters future :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She said she was going to be speaking to her financial planner on the phone.

I would love to know what s/he said to her. She seems to spend a lot of money on crap.
She’s very materialistic. Her husband isn’t into all of that. She buys and sells all the time.
Or worse buys expensive things and doesn’t use them.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Complains about how she's curvy and short with short legs (tasty recipe vlog). Then buys a tacky looking plastic see through bag that you wear as a fanny pack to accentuate your problem area. She actually says something so weird - that she's like half human then they cut her torso off then pasted it on top of a pair of kids legs.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Wow Kristina... Your dog is growling at you and you reward it via petting.

What a dumbass. :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kristina admitted she had a “tough time” in NC. She showed up in Gossip Bakery and answered some questions
and asked for something. We gave her what she wanted. She has an irrational fear that someone is going to come
and get Harper. She came back and asked for her address to be removed. It isn’t on there but it isn’t hard to find.
They should have been blocking all that out before they bought the house. Also Kristina should not show all over
the house in Vlogs. She says she’s not going to do many more vlogs and she’s going to cut Harper out of them.

We will see. It is Kristina after all.

Return to “F-K”