KaileeMcKenzie General Thread Part 1

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
sweetnothings1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KaileeMcKenzie General Thread Part 1

Post by sweetnothings1 »

Saetia wrote:I live in Lower Manhattan, about 30-45 min via train from where Kailee and Avery's apartment is. This past week I've seen Avery at the corner deli by my apartment twice now, which is a bit odd considering theres plenty of vegan delis/ coffee shops/ diners in their neighborhood. You wouldn't really go out of your way to go into the deli I run into him in unless you're living in the neighborhood, its just like a regular corner store with a few vegan options, he'd get similar and arguably better and cheaper food out by him. I'm just speculating, but that leads me to believe he may no longer live with Kailee.

I would just like to congratulate you on some high quality gossip Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

Avery was posting this Fernando guy on his instragram quite a bit. I believe he worked for staatsballet at their New York pop up. I always thought something may have happened between Avery and Fernando. Maybe he wanted to open their relationship up?

I think Kailee is a much more genuine person than most people on Youtube and I hope she's doing okay. I miss her vlogs

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

She looks horrible in her most recent “what I eat in a day”. So emaciated, frail, her skin looks grey, she’s shaking the whole video, just terrible compared to how healthy looking she was before New York. I think she’s suffering from an ED or some other health problem because that much weight loss and how sick she looks is troublesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Kailee has not looked well for a while. I know she doesn't like doctors, but she probably should monitor her health since she's vegan.

Some people also don't eat enough when they're stressed... :/

I like Kailee a lot and I hope she knows her own worth.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

I dunno, she's always been bone skinny -- stick arms, stick legs. The only thing that's round on her is her face. I think she likes the aesthetic of "skinny vegan girl in baggy clothes". Avery is super skinny too.

winnie44
Stalker
Stalker

Post by winnie44 »

did you guys notice that in her instagram the photos she has with avery he is not tagged anymore???? but she is still tagged in his photos...

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Her newest video (the one that came out 9/30) is weird. It's like she isn't . .trying anymore? Greasy hair, messy face. I know she's not a makeup person anymore but it really doesn't make me want to buy the clothes when she just looks greasy and skeevy all the time. You don't need fake eyelashes and contoured cheeks but come on, as a fashion person maybe a little bit of concealer and shampoo in the last 7 days? She also said her summer was really rough but did not elaborate. Her recent YouTube videos are done with the sloppy quality of someone who is being (or feels) forced to do them.

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

yeah... she did not look good in the newest video. She was growing out her natural hair color for so long just to dye it black again?

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

someone commented that she's starting to look like avery and she commented "eek" lmao

it looks like they're both currently in the city, and i think avery is modeling now? he posted an instagram story just tagging the Society Management (a really reputable NY agency)

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I haven't followed her videos in months now but I like to check up on her every now and again. She does look really skinny but she has always been naturally really skinny.

Her hair looks bad. I wish she would have continued to grow out her natural color. And she is definitely starting to look like Avery. There is something weird and sinister about their relationship. I find it very telling that they both try very hard to give off a certain vibe and aesthetic, in their faces, outfits, apartment decorating... it's not normal for two people to forcefully portray such a curated image that is identical across both of their platforms and persona in its entirety. They do not come across as two separate entities naturally existing together.

I really liked Kailee when she first moved to NY. She wore all black, and her style had already morphed into ~fashion since her makeup and trendy days, but it looked good back then. I think she has taken it a few steps too far and now her style seems confusing and like she doesn't really know what looks good. I loved her when she was still really into the silver hoops, docs, and turtlenecks. Her vlogs were my favorite, of her setting up her apartment, getting ready for a night out, going out to eat etc. She looks very lost, not only in her fashion but her expressions in her pictures. Fashion and style is such a part of who she is, that I think how she is presenting herself with the oily hair and overall dirty look is obvious that something isn't right. She talks so slow now, and it's so odd how her voice has changed over the years to this extremely forced high pitched whisper. Something is going on for sure.

She is trying way too hard to push this aesthetic. I think she is unhappy.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

cucumberhands wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:21 pm
Hi, First time poster here. I've watched kailee's videos and followed her on instagram for a few years now and IMO i think Avery may have outgrown her.
What makes you think that?

I definitely get the vibe she is more into him/ reliant on their relationship I just can’t put my finger on why I feel that way haha.

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

One of her Q&As before the summer she talked about wanting to get married and have children at a relatively young age, I wonder if she was pushing that stuff and it scared Avery away because he isn't ready

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

But aren't they still together? She posted a story of him yesterday.

lilswag
Learner
Learner

Post by lilswag »

hey guys, long time lurker/first time poster here. kailee quickly became my favorite youtuber when i was in college and i miss her! were the same age and i also went to college in a major city so i felt really calmed by her vlogs (think back to the days where she lived in her junior one bedroom on the UES). while it is refreshing to see her hanging out with old/new friends, i do worry about her and really hope shes doing well! from my ~investigative~ work, i think its been made pretty clear her and avery no longer live together. I unfollowed him a while back but i peep on occasion and the apartment he posts from is def not their bed stuy place judging from the rooftop and kitchen. I wonder what their third roommate in the brooklyn house is up to as well? All in all i miss kailee’s relaxing vlogs where she opened up about her stresses (i. e. school and her shitty building superintendent)- it felt more genuine and personal and i feel like we havent seen that part of her in a while. I agree everyone grows and changes over time but I cant help but think she lost a large part of herself when her and Avery started living together full time. I really do enjoy her and wish for the best, it all just seems so forced these days and I wish shed be more real with us. Also, anyone else find it weird that she clearly includes snippets of Avery in her stories on IG but never actually tags or acknowledges him? its almost like shes embarassed to admit they broke up (?) and wants us to believe everything is fine.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

lilswag wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
hey guys, long time lurker/first time poster here. kailee quickly became my favorite youtuber when i was in college and i miss her! were the same age and i also went to college in a major city so i felt really calmed by her vlogs (think back to the days where she lived in her junior one bedroom on the UES). while it is refreshing to see her hanging out with old/new friends, i do worry about her and really hope shes doing well! from my ~investigative~ work, i think its been made pretty clear her and avery no longer live together. I unfollowed him a while back but i peep on occasion and the apartment he posts from is def not their bed stuy place judging from the rooftop and kitchen. I wonder what their third roommate in the brooklyn house is up to as well? All in all i miss kailee’s relaxing vlogs where she opened up about her stresses (i. e. school and her shitty building superintendent)- it felt more genuine and personal and i feel like we havent seen that part of her in a while. I agree everyone grows and changes over time but I cant help but think she lost a large part of herself when her and Avery started living together full time. I really do enjoy her and wish for the best, it all just seems so forced these days and I wish shed be more real with us. Also, anyone else find it weird that she clearly includes snippets of Avery in her stories on IG but never actually tags or acknowledges him? its almost like shes embarassed to admit they broke up (?) and wants us to believe everything is fine.
Yes that’s exactly the time I was referencing too! I’m a couple years older but still around the same age and I remember really relating to her videos. I also went to college in a major city. She seemed to have a really good sense of self, knew what she liked and was mature. That’s really interesting that you noticed that, I’ll have to do some investigating myself. I assumed she was with him because I just saw a story she snapped of him, a candid pic of him with shipping boxes and it said something about orders so I’m assuming it was for their clothing company.

I have been keeping up with her stories the last couple days and she snaps her out to dinner and there’s obviously someone across from her. I assumed it was him... but now it would make sense that the pic she posted of him was of something related to their company if that’s the only reason they ever interact now.

That’s so weird to do though, does she have him blocked? Or she must have her stories hidden from him. Because I think that would be super super weird of her to do if they were broken up. Maybe she’s thinking they’ll get back together and doesn’t want anyone to know there was ever a breakup.

Personally I think she should just break free from him entirely and go back to being herself. She was her most beautiful at that time and seemed so much happier :(.

It would also explain her lack of sharing/vlogging. It’s too hard to hide a breakup in vlogs.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

they were hanging out today. avery even tagged her in his story of her

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

In her newest video she refers to him as her business partner. They've broken up for sure.

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

I think they have definitely broken up. She didn't really seem okay in this video - lots of fake smiles and a case of the crazy "I'm okay guys really" eyes.

I don't blame her though, it's a hard thing to go through and who can blame her for not wanting to discuss it just yet. My feeling is that she'll come out of this stronger than ever. It's good she has her friends to lean on.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

backupmailbox wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:02 pm
I think they have definitely broken up. She didn't really seem okay in this video - lots of fake smiles and a case of the crazy "I'm okay guys really" eyes.

I don't blame her though, it's a hard thing to go through and who can blame her for not wanting to discuss it just yet. My feeling is that she'll come out of this stronger than ever. It's good she has her friends to lean on.
She was actually dating Avery for a long time (6mo-1yr) before she ever shared the relationship with her audience and referred to him as her "boyfriend." She doesn't' like to immediately share deeply personal stuff (good and bad) with her fans and that's understandable. She'll probably wait until she's completely over the breakup before considering telling us.

RorysGilmoreGirls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RorysGilmoreGirls »

I don’t check her Instagram stories every day or anything so I might have missed some but he was in her story again today. If she hadn’t referred to him as her “business partner” in her latest video I would agree with what someone else posted here that she’s trying to almost make it seem like they’re still dating either because she thinks they might get back together or because she doesn’t want to have to address the break up yet.

Maybe she’s been MIA for the past couple/few months so that she could gather herself and get over the break up enough to be able to mention him without getting emotional idk- since they work together, since if she didn’t post stuff of him every now and then it would be kind of weird.

It seems fast to get over it enough to be able to mention him a few times in that latest video. But she always has been (imo at least) pretty emotionally stable and grounded. So maybe she really is semi okay. To me it would just be hell to have business ties to an ex and have to see them on a regular basis so fresh after everything.

Sorry for the wall of text haha.
Sorry if I’m flaming or OT, lol I’m probably drunk
:rofl: <3

Return to “F-K”