Makeup tag

Bloopina_
Debater
Debater

Makeup tag

Post by Bloopina_ »

[youtube][/youtube]Anybody else had a deep urge to buy that naked palette after watching Sasha's video?

LizieCarrel
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup tag

Post by LizieCarrel »

Our skin is our biggest organ. Teenage acne, whether it be the little whitehead, the annoying blackhead or full-blown cysts appearing on our faces, backs and anywhere else they find a place to grow need the right conditions in order to thrive.

We can do a little to make it more difficult for them to survive and if that means changing our diet, maybe it is worth a try. Throw away the “junk” food we have all become used to and love – get rid of the coke and put something in its place. Water is great, yes I said water, but it lacks that “kick” you get from the sugar in the drinks you are probably used to.

Olivehartley
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup tag

Post by Olivehartley »

LizieCarrel wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:23 am
Our skin is our biggest organ. Teenage acne, whether it be the little whitehead, the annoying blackhead or full-blown cysts appearing on our faces, backs and anywhere else they find a place to grow need the right conditions in order to thrive.

We can do a little to make it more difficult for them to survive and if that means changing our diet, maybe it is worth a try. Throw away the “junk” food we have all become used to and love – get rid of the coke and put something in its place. Water is great, yes I said water, but it lacks that “kick” you get from the sugar in the drinks you are probably used to.
I couldn't agree more with you.. :D

Return to “Beauty Guru General Discussion”