Joanna the Nurse

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
jayyfinn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joanna the Nurse

Post by jayyfinn »

Tamho wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:28 pm
5664B7A9-0359-4FC1-91D8-2828F0E179E5.jpeg

Uhhh is that her areola? She really loves low cut tops, she should make sure she’s decent before posting online
Looks like the shadow from her dress. Not her areola

Wowdrama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wowdrama »

According to her Instagram she’s now working at Zelkin institute in Newportbeach. The image center is going to lose all a huge chunk of clients. Maybe that is why they keep pumping out all these specials.

Seekdagossip
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Seekdagossip »

On her ig story, she reposted someone who filmed her. She was sitting in front of a computer shopping on Marshall's clearance. She was also wearing her huge diamond ring... She seems to wear that on and off.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Image centers new bio says
Founders: newen and Jane ha

Never heard of Jane being a founder before. This is new.

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

My friend went to her for lip fillers and she did not do that good of a job. Her lips look like duck lips and she has bumps on them. She tried to make an appt to get some of the lip filler taken out, but could not get in. They would also charge another $200 to dissolve some of the lip filler. She said Joanna seemed nice, but very rushed and fake.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

My friend went in and said Joanna was really rude. Honestly surprised must be so fake

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

If anyone watches Gabbie Hannah (The Gabbie Show), she was going to get chin lipo at the Image Center where Joanna used to work but opted out at last minute. I have my own problems with Gabbie in general but the comments were saying how pushy the staff seemed to be and just telling her what she wanted to hear to get the procedure. It makes me wonder why Joanna left. (though I do think most elective treatment places with deal with botox and such can be pushy bc they live on sales).

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

Did you see her most recent post. She must be so insecure and desperate for "likes" on Instagram and positive feedback. She keeps showing low cut tops that show her fake breasts popping out. They are way too big for her frame. My friend that had lip fillers done by Joanna, said her breasts are so hard. Joanna hugged her when she left. All she does now is shop and posts pictures of herself using filters. She did post a picture of herself from 10 years ago and a recent pic of herself. She looks so different. She has had so much work done on herself. She got her nose, eyelids, breasts done and lip and cheek filer. She also now has hair extensions. Shes so fake.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Joanna uploaded a new video about her life updates

Is there no divorce? I wanna know.......

kpop1713
Talker
Talker

Post by kpop1713 »

jayyfinn wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:38 pm

she's putting her whole heart and soul into avoiding that question lol

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

kpop1713 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 pm
jayyfinn wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:38 pm

she's putting her whole heart and soul into avoiding that question lol
I've noticed her dining area in her videos changed...did she move out of her house...?

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

Omg she's pregnant! Who's is it....

Againpat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Againpat »

Omg !!!!! I’ve always circled back to this site cause tbh I’ve always felt like she hiding some tea but after she announced her pregnancy, I had to circle back around and drop my two cents. I was so surprised, I was under the impression that she and doctor Newman had gotten a divorce; it doesn’t make sense why she would quit her job with her husband if they were still together right ?

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

maybe the baby is with her new boss lol

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

OMG, she probably cheated on Dr. Newman from the Image Center and that is why he dumped her. Or she slept with her new boss. What a ho.

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Mitts3434 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:10 pm
OMG, she probably cheated on Dr. Newman from the Image Center and that is why he dumped her. Or she slept with her new boss. What a ho.
Something fishy is up. She gets so weird about that topic when it comes up. She recently just left the clinic where she works with her baby daddy and now she evidently has a pretty prominent baby bump showing..

Tee90
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tee90 »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:40 pm
Againpat wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:08 pm
Omg !!!!! I’ve always circled back to this site cause tbh I’ve always felt like she hiding some tea but after she announced her pregnancy, I had to circle back around and drop my two cents. I was so surprised, I was under the impression that she and doctor Newman had gotten a divorce; it doesn’t make sense why she would quit her job with her husband if they were still together right ?
someone asked who was the father.
People asked her on her pregnancy announcement post on IG and a lot of people tagged ‘drpeternewen’ & she deleted all the threads or comments relating that answer.. lol

Againpat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Againpat »

Omg yes ! I had the exact same thoughts. It’s really fishy. Someone also commented and tagged dr. Peter Newman to congratulate them and I was like ☕️ 🐸

Theplotthickens
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Theplotthickens »

The story line thickens.....

Wasn’t she in Vegas drinking this month? Also I think it’s very weird that her sister is overly close with peter newen and basically running the show at his place. Perhaps there was some bad blood between Joanna and her sister and that’s why she left? All I know is they need to stop getting work in, cause it’s not looking good anymore.

Mitts3434
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mitts3434 »

Tee90 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:18 pm
Mitts3434 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:10 pm
Something fishy is up. She gets so weird about that topic when it comes up. She recently just left the clinic where she works with her baby daddy and now she evidently has a pretty prominent baby bump showing..
I agree. She is always hiding something and is never honest!!! Yes, she just left The Image Center the end October and now she is pregnant again. She just went on a trip to Vegas by herself and was drinking a lot. I don't believe anything she says. I think she only cares about is being famous and finding another rich husband.

Return to “F-K”