Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet - Part 2

Post by demboyzfromatlanta »

Athans1984 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm
demboyzfromatlanta wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:21 pm
yes investors are clearly going to be running away from the version of sports that can be played entirely online if needed and will continue to embrace the traditional form of sports which are clearly doing so amazing right now in the midst of a global pandemic where the athletes aren't even safe to play the game without fans :roll: :roll:

Faze Clan has made everyone involved in it richer than anyone will ever be on this board. I hate them as much as anyone but you guys are extremely deluded to think one of the most influential gaming organizations in the world is going anywhere.
Correct, investors stop putting money into "companies" when they are not profitable and the economy down turns. I don't think you understand how esports make money or investing in general. I'm 100% confident that a lot of esports orgs are going to fail in the next year or two. Faze will be one of them. Guaranteed.

I'm not going to get into debate since this isn't a thread about esports.
Out of all the esports orgs you could have picked you literally chose not only one of the most profitable but the one org with by far the most diverse revenue flow out of all of them :roll:

Watching people who don't know what they're talking about speak so confidently is always hilarious :roll:

I know you stans desperately want Banks to go broke, but it simply isn't happening.

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

In Banks' snapchat story, the one where he is talking about Mr. Beast being on his podcast, he is out of it. His eyes are half open and not focusing at all and his pupils are messed up and he seems to be talking slow or slurring. If Alissa dates him again she is going to go down with him. He is not good for her at all.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

slslsl23 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:53 pm
Wow, she lost a LOT of weight in a short space of time. I wonder how she did it so fast bc holy shit she’s tiny again. I can’t help but wonder if she starves herself or has some form of eating disorder because her weight goes up and down like crazy. Emma Chamberlain recently came out and said that basically all these insta models and influencers have eating disorders, including herself. I can definitely see why, the pressure of getting photos taken 24/7, being on camera, seeing the hateful and critical comments and tweets, comparing yourself to people like Cindy and Chantel... Alissa obviously ties her self esteem to her weight so the fluctuation between then and now when she’s single is staggering. I hope she’s ok.
At first I just assumed she was working out regularly and eating better but the weight loss was over a short period of time. I do think she works out occasionally if prompted by Chantel but I think most days she’s just sitting at home. I’m willing to bet her weight loss was because of cocaine, it suppresses your appetite and lots of models use it to lose weight. Alissa also doesn’t have abs like she used to when she would actually work out during her team 10 days.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:10 pm
Out of all the esports orgs you could have picked you literally chose not only one of the most profitable but the one org with by far the most diverse revenue flow out of all of them :roll:
Most profitable? Says who, banks? :rofl:

All of their revenue comes from sponsors and merch sales. If companies can't afford to pay their employees they sure aren't going to be spending money on sponsorships and brand deals. If people are unemployed they are not going to buy their kids overpriced hoodies either. Unprofitable companies do great in the upswing of the economy because of a euphoria that the good times keep rolling. The economy is going to turn downward... hard. Grab your popcorn and watch the fireworks.
wildturtle wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:53 pm
At first I just assumed she was working out regularly and eating better but the weight loss was over a short period of time. I do think she works out occasionally if prompted by Chantel but I think most days she’s just sitting at home. I’m willing to bet her weight loss was because of cocaine, it suppresses your appetite and lots of models use it to lose weight. Alissa also doesn’t have abs like she used to when she would actually work out during her team 10 days.
I don't think Alissa does coke. Banks does coke hardcore, especially if you watch podcasts such as No Jumper where he clearly has lock-jaw. Couple that with the fact he's had substance abuse problems before.

Alissa doesn't have any signs of coke use. She lost weight because of a break up.. which most girls do. She was also lazy ever since her Team10 days so that doesn't mean much. The one thing consistent she does is be fucking lazy.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Athans1984 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:54 pm

All of their revenue comes from sponsors and merch sales. If companies can't afford to pay their employees they sure aren't going to be spending money on sponsorships and brand deals. If people are unemployed they are not going to buy their kids overpriced hoodies either. Unprofitable companies do great in the upswing of the economy because of a euphoria that the good times keep rolling. The economy is going to turn downward... hard. Grab your popcorn and watch the fireworks.
wildturtle wrote:
I don't think Alissa does coke. Banks does coke hardcore, especially if you watch podcasts such as No Jumper where he clearly has lock-jaw. Couple that with the fact he's had substance abuse problems before.

Alissa doesn't have any signs of coke use. She lost weight because of a break up.. which most girls do. She was also lazy ever since her Team10 days so that doesn't mean much. The one thing consistent she does is be fucking lazy.
It’s not like every company is on the edge of bankruptcy right now. Some of the multi million and billion dollar corporations that offer the big sponsorship deals could cease operations for several years and barely notice a dent in revenue. If they aren’t paying their staff that’s because they are the sort of ultra capitalist operations that will never spend a penny without getting something in return...

And popular YouTubers and gamers have never had more eyes on them with everyone stuck inside.Companies will see more consumers and where there are consumers there will be advertising. I’m sure there will be plenty of deals that do fall through, but i think smaller youtubers will be much more impacted as they are the ones that tend to do brand deals with startups and growing businesses. There are always companies that do well out of a recession. At the moment it’s things like Netflix, house party and zoom. The online education site skillshare does a lot of YouTube brand deals and are no doubt benefiting from the current situation too.

Same that merch sales aren’t about to completely dry up for creators that sell a lot. For every family feeling the pinch and now unable to afford an overpriced hoody for their teenage daughter, is another, more affluent family buying that daughter one as a special treat to make up for their prom being cancelled or whatever.
It’s no doubt an uncertain time for everyone. But Faze are in one of the best positions anyone could ask for - some of the most popular names in e-sports and YouTube? I don’t know why some people on these forums are desperate to believe these millionaire YouTubers are about to go bankrupt, when all evidence points to the contrary.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

As for Alissa and coke, maybe she’s not as heavy a user as Banks, and not as reckless as to be high in a video but I think it’s way more likely she’s into it than not. You can say she doesn’t exhibit signs of coke use but there really aren’t that many if you’re not a total fiend and as I said, don’t appear in videos on it. But her and Banks were together a decent amount of time. It’s hard to imagine she’d never dabble if he’s such a heavy user. It happens, but it’s way more difficult to maintain a relationship where one does a lot of drugs and the other totally abstains than when both parties indulge in narcotics together.
And then you have the rapid weight loss to cap it all off.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

I completely disagree with the above post but whatever. Again, this isn't a thread about douchebag faze clan and it's long term survival rate.

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Alissa posted in and out on her instagram. I honestly do not know why these influencers that live in mansions (or really nice places) with probably access to lots of food, go out for food and risk getting the virus. If someone at in and out was sick (and just contagious and not showing symptoms yet or someone at their household is sick and they are not showing signs yet) and made their food it spreads to Alissa then spreads to anyone that she has contact with.

demboyzfromatlanta
Learner
Learner

Alissa is a young attractive rich white girl living in LA who hangs around exclusively in entertainment circles.....

The odds of her not doing/being into coke are almost 0. Do I think she does coke anywhere near as much as Banks, who was a known cokehead long before anyone on this site even knew what Faze Clan was? No, of course not.

Alissa strikes me as someone who dabbles in coke and xans from time to time. Maybe some molly at parties/clubs.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:18 am
Alissa is a young attractive rich white girl living in LA who hangs around exclusively in entertainment circles.....

The odds of her not doing/being into coke are almost 0. Do I think she does coke anywhere near as much as Banks, who was a known cokehead long before anyone on this site even knew what Faze Clan was? No, of course not.

Alissa strikes me as someone who dabbles in coke and xans from time to time. Maybe some molly at parties/clubs.
The bitch hardly leaves the house. The only one on drugs is you. :rofl:

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Athans1984 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:54 pm

wildturtle wrote:

Oh please, she lived in the clouthouse for a couple of years and engaged in a partying lifestyle, and she hasn't posted her working out much either. She has definitely done drugs in the clouthouse and I'm sure she and the girls recreationally use drugs in their new place. Her stomach would be more toned if she was consistently working out, she still eats unhealthy

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Athans1984 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:49 pm

The bitch hardly leaves the house. The only one on drugs is you. :rofl:
You're so naive lol. Some of us already had this drug debate months ago it's tired I don't want to have it again. Y'all delusional if you think they don't use drugs. You don't have to go out to use them smh

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Exactly. There's some newer users on here, but they should just read back in the older thread and pages because there's so many instances and tell tale signs of them using drugs. You think anyone was sober in the clout house? Lol? They would literally throw parties with rappers like Post Malone, MGK, etc. Alissa's partying lifestyle slowed down a bit from what it used to because she left the clouthouse, but it doesn't mean she stopped indulging in that lifestyle. She still goes out occasionally with the girls to clubs, she's still in the same friends circle as Banks so they do run into each other at parties - we're just in quarantine right now so of course, no one's going to leave the house. It's a known fact that models use coke to keep the weight off because it suppresses hunger. Idk it's still mind boggling to me that people don't get this/refuse to believe this. No one is saying Alissa is an addict either.

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

she did all that public fighting all over social media only to go back to him....she's so disappointing
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

As long as you're in LA, a "model" and go to clubs you are a coke head.

:rofl:

amberr-bb
Debater
Debater

Post by amberr-bb »

wildturtle wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:08 pm
Exactly. There's some newer users on here, but they should just read back in the older thread and pages because there's so many instances and tell tale signs of them using drugs. You think anyone was sober in the clout house? Lol? They would literally throw parties with rappers like Post Malone, MGK, etc. Alissa's partying lifestyle slowed down a bit from what it used to because she left the clouthouse, but it doesn't mean she stopped indulging in that lifestyle. She still goes out occasionally with the girls to clubs, she's still in the same friends circle as Banks so they do run into each other at parties - we're just in quarantine right now so of course, no one's going to leave the house. It's a known fact that models use coke to keep the weight off because it suppresses hunger. Idk it's still mind boggling to me that people don't get this/refuse to believe this. No one is saying Alissa is an addict either.
Yeap! If you go on her ask.fm, someone asked her "have you ever popped a molly and not sweated" and she replied with "no. only cocaine" and this dates back to when she was in high school.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

amberr-bb wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:22 am
Yeap! If you go on her ask.fm, someone asked her "have you ever popped a molly and not sweated" and she replied with "no. only cocaine" and this dates back to when she was in high school.
ask.fm is your source for information? seriously? are there wikipedia entries as well you can direct us to? :roll:

demboyzfromatlanta
Learner
Learner

Athans1984 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:01 am
amberr-bb wrote:
ask.fm is your source for information? seriously? are there wikipedia entries as well you can direct us to? :roll:
you seem to have a really weird obsession with denying that there's even the slightest possibility of alissa doing or having done drugs before

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:30 am
Athans1984 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:01 am
amberr-bb wrote:
you seem to have a really weird obsession with denying that there's even the slightest possibility of alissa doing or having done drugs before
And so aggressively too. It’s bizarre to watch, people being derided and mocked for such ‘idiotic suggestions...’
When truth is none of us know for sure and all we can do is look at the evidence, which points strongly in favour of her at least dabbling. That’s the only way we can know a lot of things, seeing what’s more likely, so tearing apart everyone who doesn’t take the less likely view is not only unnecessary (nobody is doing it back to you ) it’s totally illogical

The one piece of evidence you’ve presented is that she doesn’t show signs of being a coke user but as I already said, there aren’t many signs for a moderate user beyond a regular runny nose. I mean, people even get away with concealing it when their high, it can be a fairly discreet drug, so that’s very weak evidence, if it can even be called that. Seems more you don’t like the idea of her being a drug user for whatever reason. I don’t know any of your other interests but in still willing to bet you’re a fan of a few others who like a line every now and then too.

Athans1984
Learner
Learner

Post by Athans1984 »

i found alissa old myspace and her profile song is "purple haze"

drug use confirmed. you cant hide from us alissa!

Return to “Alissa Violet”