General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

ravingryanray
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Post by ravingryanray »

Hi there, so it's my first post here, so please be gentle:) I was trying to figure out what town her new home is in. I have an aunt that lives in Kennesaw, and her layout is very similar. Does anyone know if that's where they purchased their new home? PS....Sorry if there's already an answer to that question on here. Tried to find it, but no luck.

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

ravingryanray wrote:Hi there, so it's my first post here, so please be gentle:) I was trying to figure out what town her new home is in. I have an aunt that lives in Kennesaw, and her layout is very similar. Does anyone know if that's where they purchased their new home? PS....Sorry if there's already an answer to that question on here. Tried to find it, but no luck.
I have family in Acworth (right next to Kennesaw) and their house is very similar too. Must be the style for that area. :)
Sugar Neaux

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

notamom wrote:
ravingryanray wrote:Hi there, so it's my first post here, so please be gentle:) I was trying to figure out what town her new home is in. I have an aunt that lives in Kennesaw, and her layout is very similar. Does anyone know if that's where they purchased their new home? PS....Sorry if there's already an answer to that question on here. Tried to find it, but no luck.
I have family in Acworth (right next to Kennesaw) and their house is very similar too. Must be the style for that area. :)
She's in Canton, Ga .

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

So her new fall fashion video... I don't get it. She goes on and on about just buying investment pieces or just a few simple pieces like she's Franny Frugal but then she buys the very things she says she wouldn't buy. Like handbags... and random Target boots... she said specifically in her LV purse video she wouldn't be buying any more bags, yet then she says she's planning on buying some bags this season. She talks out of both sides of her mouth.

It's her money, she can spend it on whatever she wants, but why does she need to act all shady about it and try to convince us she's not buying things? I don't think she listens to how she sounds. She sounds like an crazy person.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i'm sorry, but those first boots don't look cute at all with that outfit :? seems like she has pretty big feet.. and i don't really like the boots in general - definitely wouldn't spend $100+ on them. the heels/sandals for her ootd were absolutely hideous.

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

So you know how Tiffany is one of those Designer Collab for Target junkies? Welll, it's a funny thing that because she was sent that Coach purse (at almost the exact same time the Phillip Lim "Pashli look-a-like" bags at Target were released)...she is on twitter calling those bags, "cheap looking and not cute"

Considering that those bags sold out online and instores within 15 mins and is still going crazy on ebay..it's obvious that she's playing snooty because of the coach purse. Like someone mentioned, I havent seen her with anything Coach since that tacky silver, sequined bag, that she ended up selling on ebay. She's too good for Coach now, hence the many LV's and Tory Burch purses she throws in peoples faces. But hey, get sent a free bag to promote and she is now magically OBSESSED and everything else is "cheap looking and not cute" How about those costume jewery pieces she buys at HB? The definition of cheap looking, right?

I think the Target purses were cute. I've heard owners of actual Pashli's say that they like them and will use it when not carrying their more expensive bags. Of course it isn't real leather but so what?

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

roselee wrote:So you know how Tiffany is one of those Designer Collab for Target junkies? Welll, it's a funny thing that because she was sent that Coach purse (at almost the exact same time the Phillip Lim "Pashli look-a-like" bags at Target were released)...she is on twitter calling those bags, "cheap looking and not cute"

Considering that those bags sold out online and instores within 15 mins and is still going crazy on ebay..it's obvious that she's playing snooty because of the coach purse. Like someone mentioned, I havent seen her with anything Coach since that tacky silver, sequined bag, that she ended up selling on ebay. She's too good for Coach now, hence the many LV's and Tory Burch purses she throws in peoples faces. But hey, get sent a free bag to promote and she is now magically OBSESSED and everything else is "cheap looking and not cute" How about those costume jewery pieces she buys at HB? The definition of cheap looking, right?

I think the Target purses were cute. I've heard owners of actual Pashli's say that they like them and will use it when not carrying their more expensive bags. Of course it isn't real leather but so what?

Does anyone notice how secretive she is when she trying to get something? She will say I have my eye on something but won't tell you what or what brand so you can get it. It is almost as if she needs to get it before her subscribers so people can say 'I got this because of you'.

She never mentioned what brand she was going to get her purse from in her video before the new but then in her new video she mentions that was the brand she wanted to get the small bright bag from but then wanted the black one. She always sneaky with things.

She never mentioned that target line either. Then tells people she really was interested in purses. So why didnt you tell your subscribers that a new line was coming from target and you was excited to check out the purses like you would do any of target collabs?

You got to feel all the bags? Why didn't you take a photo and make a post about what you thought about the bags? Because you never got a chance to touch them. Liar. I think she is mad that everybody has a bag just like her, not the real thing but close enough to the wannabe 'bag with wings'.

I mean who can trust a girl who trys to get you to spend $50 on a silcone sigma brush to clean your brushes?

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I personally didnt go checkout the line but everyone said how fair the quality they was. I've been on a 'no buy" since summer. New chanel jumbo flap will make you do that.

I just think it is tacky to speak on something you have no proof she even saw. She can just be saying nasty things because she want everyone to feel she has something over them. Wrong. Her bag is not the real thing either.

Next time you want to speak on something you haven't received. Let your viewers now specifically items your eyeing instead of being so hush hush about them.

roselee
Talker
Talker

Post by roselee »

softkick wrote:I personally didnt go checkout the line but everyone said how fair the quality they was. I've been on a 'no buy" since summer. New chanel jumbo flap will make you do that.

I just think it is tacky to speak on something you have no proof she even saw. She can just be saying nasty things because she want everyone to feel she has something over them. Wrong. Her bag is not the real thing either.

Next time you want to speak on something you haven't received. Let your viewers now specifically items your eyeing instead of being so hush hush about them.

Yep, I've heard the same thing about the good quality of the bags. The mini satchel was $34 I think,..I know I've seen Target brand Merona purses that costs the same amount. I'm pretty sure the quality of the Lim ones are greater than those, so why make the sour looking snotty face when talking about quality? Of course they will feel differently, it's not real leather which is reflective of the price! But you're right, I bet she had never even put her paws on one. Ugh that girl.

I honestly don't believe she purchased that Coach bag. She is indeed a sneaky liar. My guess is that she didn't mention the target line because of the coach purse orrr when she got to target they were all sold out. I just really hate her snooty attitude.

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

YouTube must pay her big money because it's inexplicable how much money she wastes in one shopping trip!That coach bag itself costs 300$!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

Ashleeek
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ashleeek »

So in her new video she claims she doesn't like to buy a lot of new clothes, and that shes not a big clothes buyer. Hmmm, really. Youre going to try and say that while sitting in a giant closet full of clothes. Such bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime she makes a new video.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Ashleeek wrote:So in her new video she claims she doesn't like to buy a lot of new clothes, and that shes not a big clothes buyer. Hmmm, really. Youre going to try and say that while sitting in a giant closet full of clothes. Such bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime she makes a new video.
Oh I know, I started laughing when she said that. She buys something new clothes wise all of the time...and like you said she's sitting in a huge closet that actually used to be a room. I'm not sure if she's in denial on how much she shops or if she likes to lie and pretend she doesn't shop all day everyday. Even if she's not out shopping, I'm sure she still shops online when she's at home.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Ashleeek wrote:So in her new video she claims she doesn't like to buy a lot of new clothes, and that shes not a big clothes buyer. Hmmm, really. Youre going to try and say that while sitting in a giant closet full of clothes. Such bullshit. I roll my eyes everytime she makes a new video.
lmao i was thinking the same thing..

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

roselee wrote:
softkick wrote:I personally didnt go checkout the line but everyone said how fair the quality was. I've been on a 'no buy' since summer. New chanel jumbo flap will make you do that.

I just think it is tacky to speak on something you have no proof she even seen. She can just be saying nasty things because she want everyone to feel she has something over them. Wrong. Her bag is not the real thing either.

Next time you want to speak on something you haven't received, Let your viewers know specifically what items you're eyeing instead of being so hush hush about them.

Yep, I've heard the same thing about the good quality of the bags. The mini satchel was $34 I think,..I know I've seen Target brand Merona purses that costs the same amount. I'm pretty sure the quality of the Lim ones are greater than those, so why make the sour looking snotty face when talking about quality? Of course they will feel differently, it's not real leather which is reflective of the price! But you're right, I bet she had never even put her paws on one. Ugh that girl.

I honestly don't believe she purchased that Coach bag. She is indeed a sneaky liar. My guess is that she didn't mention the target line because of the coach purse orrr when she got to target they were all sold out. I just really hate her snooty attitude.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

ashnic
Learner
Learner

Post by ashnic »

Listening to her drone on and on about fashion as if she knows what she's talking about and is stylish, is painful. She has some cute pieces but I think that is down to her ripping off other people's styles. I want to know which fashion bloggers she follows and is copying from.

Over the knee boots are so out of style. Seriously when was the last time you saw a stylish celebrity wearing them? They're so early 2000s. And I don't know why she has to have a certain type of bag for fall (be it a colorful bag or the coach bag - free or not Coach is not in style either and that's why she gave that disclaimer about not liking them bc she knows that fashion bloggers/other people aren't buying them) when she most likely has tons of bags already. Same for shoes.

This video is basically her showing off her (expensive) clothes under the guise of giving advice for fall fashion trends, which are again ripped off and regurgitated from fashion blogs/bloggers.

And the fact that she's so pleased with her mediocre outfit is annoying. Wow a black tank, and ugly white vest, jeans, and ugly black shoes and ugly Coach bag. How inspired.

bellavia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bellavia »

And the fact that she's so pleased with her mediocre outfit is annoying. Wow a black tank, and ugly white vest, jeans, and ugly black shoes and ugly Coach bag. How inspired.
I just watched the last video. I really disliked her OOTD too. I actually liked the shoes, but hated everything together....and outright hated the vest.

She's not really going into the Coach story very well. I'm convinced it was a free PR gift, and on her Instagram she acted as if it was a surprise---and it did arrive via mail. In the video she made note how she hasn't looked at Coach "in ages" or whatever. Since that studded version of the bag was barely available, IIRC, until recently....what would make Ms. Tiffany even go to the Coach website to buy it? Or even click on "Coach" if she were using another site? :? ;) She's been LV mad for a while. Phoney.

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

When I was reading IG comments on her pic of the purse a lot of people were saying the bad wasn't available yet, or would be available in a couple days. So yeah, ^^ exactly, how did Tiffany manage to get a hold of one of those bags if they were not even on the website?? Obvs it was sent by PR. She should have to disclose that in her YouTube vid.

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

I think the bag was definitely sent to her from Coach PR. Also, I actually bought a Lim Target piece because I wanted a new cross-body and I liked the color of the stone satchel. When I bought it, I didn't think the quality was too terrible (I mean, like a previous poster noted, it's not real leather but neither is my LV Speedy), but I just went to put my stuff in the new Lim bag and the edges of the handles are peeling, which I didn't notice when I purchased it on Sunday... so the quality is definitely meh... I mean, for 35 bucks you can't expect too much but you should probably be able to expect not to have peeling handles before it's even worn.

Anyways, did anyone else think she looked pregnant in her OOTD? I'm curious if anyone goes back and watches it and agrees? The black top under the vest was just "tenting" out...

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

parakeet100 wrote:All I know is if I had the LV bags she has, I wouldn't be purchasing a Coach bag for fall because all I'd be doing it carrying those LVs.

It makes me sad to think she got it for free and lied and said she bought it.
Did she actually say that she purchased it?

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”