General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Post by bloopz »

I genuinely have no idea how this girl is still even relevant.
:horny: :halo:

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

2 days ago tiffanyld

@anumbercruncher: @TiffanyLD why are your lights SO bright? can't even see the blush and your skin is ridiculously washed out?

@TiffanyLD: @anumbercruncher lol Im just pale. And "seeing" blush is not necessarily a good thing. They're not that much brighter. Just a better camera!

@anumbercruncher: @TiffanyLD @ellefowler is pale and uses that camera... Her lighting is nowhere near that bright

@TiffanyLD: @anumbercruncher I like it bright, what can I say?

But then
She admits to having bright lights on YT

MakeupByTiffanyD19 hours ago
haha yeah this one was a bit bright. Still getting used to the new set-up and playing around! Fixed it for the next one ;)

guestt
Informer
Informer

Post by guestt »

it's definitely too bright. you can't even see her nose.

And lol... i saw those shoes. Terrible. I can't stand her Tory Burch shoes too.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

I just tried to watch Tiffany's Ulta haul video. I couldn't make it all the way through. The incessant hair flipping had me cringing. Then when she kept going on and on about the price of the Lorac Pro Palette, I nearly lost it. This girl has at least 100 pair of Tori Burch shoes, but can't stand paying 42 bucks for a very high quality shadow palette? OMG!! Never again will I subject myself to this moron!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

just skimmed through her fall trends video.. i don't think i liked anything she got or talked about. i'd rather watch her beauty videos.. her fashion is off to me.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

letmetellyou wrote:just skimmed through her fall trends video.. i don't think i liked anything she got or talked about. i'd rather watch her beauty videos.. her fashion is off to me.

Do you think she wore that outfit out in the day time? Noticed it was daytime when she was filming that video.

The sweater from what i can tell looked good on makeupbycamila and so did that blue and white flower print.

She really doesn't have a style, she just follow others and pretend to be 'hip' to it.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

This is the color she should dye her hair. The girl films in natural light.

not saying Tiffany will appear like her but at least she can get the right color for herself since they have the same skin coloring.

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

softkick wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:just skimmed through her fall trends video.. i don't think i liked anything she got or talked about. i'd rather watch her beauty videos.. her fashion is off to me.

Do you think she wore that outfit out in the day time? Noticed it was daytime when she was filming that video.

The sweater from what i can tell looked good on makeupbycamila and so did that blue and white flower print.

She really doesn't have a style, she just follow others and pretend to be 'hip' to it.
While I liked the outfit, I personally wouldn't wear it during the day.
Sugar Neaux

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

The outfit was just so dumb. It always makes her seem so pathetic to wear heels like that with her outfits when we all know she has nowhere to go. Also, if she does have somewhere to go, then my question is, would she honestly run errands in shoes like that? I can see wearing those to dinner or something, but a day time outfit with those high heels is just nonsense to me. Not practical at all. I couldn't help but roll my eyes when she showed the Chanel booties.
Formerly ORgirl89

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

not gonna lie i'm obsessed with that white zara vest she got, but she said it was affordable and i looked and it's $89. umm that's a lot for a vest, tiffany.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

^ yeah every time she said "it was affordable", I kept thinking, "affordable to you.." I am not going to lie, my husband and I both have very good jobs and I could spend $89 on a vest if I wanted to, but I am very frugal and use coupons, shop at the sale rack, etc. I do not make splurges very often. A splurge to me was buying a pair of $60 flats last Fall. I just grew up in a family that really taught me the value of money and I just can't justify spending a lot of money on things. Each to their own. If Tiffany feels okay with spending nearly $100 on a vest, then more power to her in my book. I just personally don't feel right about that. She just needs to stop saying "it was affordable", because most people wouldn't find those things "affordable".
Formerly ORgirl89

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Those boots look like something my 40year old aunt wore in 1998.
I bet my ass she would never have bought them were they not Chanel.
She's going to become Dulce :|

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Am I the only one who likes the booties? haha I think they're beautiful

diva2themax
Learner
Learner

Post by diva2themax »

No I love the booties. They're pretty practical & she will get a lot of use out of them.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

I love the boots. I have some that look exactly the same minus the Chanel logo. :lol: they're comfortable and very practical as mentioned. I'm not crazy about a lot of the clothes that she buys but she at least gets things that look nice and are flattering on her.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

The boots are definitely gorgeous.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

I agree that the boots are nice, but she could have found something really similar for less, even another higher-end brand name would have been less expensive. Does anyone know how much they cost? I think they just came out recently, so they're only on the Chanel site which of course doesn't list prices.

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

srqnative wrote:
softkick wrote:This is the color she should dye her hair. The girl films in natural light.

not saying Tiffany will appear like her but at least she can get the right color for herself since they have the same skin coloring.
Yikes, that girl is beautiful but I bet her face looks soooo cakey in real life. If I looked like that without makeup I would be so relieved because of all the time and money I would save :lol:
Why do you think her face looks cakey..? She blended her foundation with a damp sponge and set everything with a setting spray, that basically guarantees a more natural finish :)

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

youtubegirl87 wrote:
srqnative wrote:
softkick wrote:This is the color she should dye her hair. The girl films in natural light.

Yikes, that girl is beautiful but I bet her face looks soooo cakey in real life. If I looked like that without makeup I would be so relieved because of all the time and money I would save :lol:
Why do you think her face looks cakey..? She blended her foundation with a damp sponge and set everything with a setting spray, that basically guarantees a more natural finish :)
This girl is stunning, don't know how I missed seeing her videos before. Does she have a thread on GG?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
youtubegirl87 wrote:
srqnative wrote: Yikes, that girl is beautiful but I bet her face looks soooo cakey in real life. If I looked like that without makeup I would be so relieved because of all the time and money I would save :lol:
This girl is stunning, don't know how I missed seeing her videos before. Does she have a thread on GG?
She does! In Rave About a Guru. http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=7149
She doesn't post more than once or twice a month, but she also doesn't promise to post regularly so I don't mind. She's also Canadian, so I like seeing her product recommendations since we have some different products here than in the US.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”