THE DOLAN TWINS

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS

Post by lyddiemarie »

Wow, the newest prank video is really highlighting Grayson's anger issues...
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

scottishcherry
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishcherry »

lyddiemarie wrote:Wow, the newest prank video is really highlighting Grayson's anger issues...

Agree! But also this prank was kind of intense? I don’t blame him for freaking out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle »

gofundme to get Grayson some anger management therapy

i know they must have been either a) acting b) on crack or c) have single digit IQs to think that photo was believable. James could have facetuned a more realistic photo

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

scottishcherry wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:42 pm
lyddiemarie wrote:Wow, the newest prank video is really highlighting Grayson's anger issues...

Agree! But also this prank was kind of intense? I don’t blame him for freaking out

Oh, I absolutely agree. But I was genuinely getting uncomfortable watching it - I don't envy the channel members who get the bloopers this week.

Kudos to Ethan for going a bit further than they have before with pranks. He executed it very well. I was so impressed with the actor who played their landlord in Grayson's latest prank, and again with "Eric" the truck-driver.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

seacuddle wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:50 pm
gofundme to get Grayson some anger management therapy

i know they must have been either a) acting b) on crack or c) have single digit IQs to think that photo was believable. James could have facetuned a more realistic photo
Ethan made sure to tell the guy to send the picture in 5 minutes because he knew Grayson would be driving and wouldn’t be able to look at it too closely. He’s always been waaay better and smarter at pranks, Grayson’s comebacks are always pretty weak

zephyrus
Learner
Learner

Post by zephyrus »

Ngl I was shocked at how angry Grayson got, especially when he immediately blamed Ethan for the car being stolen at the start! Like he full on said it was all Ethan's fault because he was asleep when the car was stolen...lol, what? Deffo seems to get angry way too quickly, hope he's okay

vitocheee
Learner
Learner

Post by vitocheee »

Holy heck I was SO triggered by how fast he blamed Ethan for EVERYTHING! Also the fact that Ethan was completely calm while Gray flipped & Gray didn't notice at all... kind of makes it seem like that's a common dynamic for them. Otherwise wouldn't Ethans "calmness" have been a tip off that it was a prank??

Regardless Gray should prob learn to handle anger a little better - he's legit going to have a heart attack.

Also Ethan looked super hot in this video, esp when he was sitting outside in his lil YouTube slippers by the pool

vitocheee
Learner
Learner

Post by vitocheee »

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:22 pm
scottishcherry wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Agreed. If someone stole my ride (or had me believe it) I'd be fuming. Just saying.
I mean I think I'd be more mad at myself for not locking the car than at my brother for sleeping lol

zabs123
Informer
Informer

Post by zabs123 »

Holy shit Grayson was angry. I guess he loves his cars too much so I could only imagine his reaction if it was the Porsche 😂 Tbh I do get why he was angry as even I would be if my brother slept the whole way through a car getting stolen lol. Did make me question the security of their house and how it could even be a possibility that someone could break it and disable cameras without alarms going off..

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

zabs123 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:30 pm
Holy shit Grayson was angry. I guess he loves his cars too much so I could only imagine his reaction if it was the Porsche 😂 Tbh I do get why he was angry as even I would be if my brother slept the whole way through a car getting stolen lol. Did make me question the security of their house and how it could even be a possibility that someone could break it and disable cameras without alarms going off..
A young fan was in their driveway taking pictures with Grayson’s Porsche while they were at Coachella and posting them on twitter. Unfortunately don’t think their security is the best

Post by Guest »

I think because Ethan is so calm, it makes Grayson anger seem way more over-the-top than it actually is. Plus, Ethan did like a 2-part prank and went a little bit further than he ever has so it makes sense that he freaked out a lot.

OT: But Ethan hasn't been showing off his necklace as much recently. I think I can see a chain in his snapchat stories, but he isn't showing the safety pin so hopefully he took it off

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

applejuice wrote: I think because Ethan is so calm, it makes Grayson anger seem way more over-the-top than it actually is. Plus, Ethan did like a 2-part prank and went a little bit further than he ever has so it makes sense that he freaked out a lot.

OT: But Ethan hasn't been showing off his necklace as much recently. I think I can see a chain in his snapchat stories, but he isn't showing the safety pin so hopefully he took it off

He did, the other day on his snapchat it was outside of his shirt and you could see it’s just a plain chain now. He’s still wearing the black diamond bracelet James got him though

awxx2019
Learner
Learner

Post by awxx2019 »

Wait a minute....I can’t believe they had that bronco converted to an automatic?? When Ethan first gave it to Grayson it was a stick shift and Grayson was getting used to it at the end of the video. But now you can see the different steering column & steering wheel, and Ethan shifting it into neutral.

Post by Guest »

Ethan and Grayson both posted videos of them at a gymnastics place doing flips and other stuff on their snapchat and Emma posted videos in the exact same place. I hope that they're still hanging out and being friends, but I wonder why they're being so (not so) secretive about it? Like we already know that the sister squad is OVER because of the James stuff (even though it was over before that let's be real). And if it's the Ethma rumours that keeping them from posting stuff together (not YouTube stuff, even just snapchats), shouldn't they just address it like they did with the Grayson and James dating rumours?
(sorry that this post is so long and that it probably doesn't make sense)

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

ethan will always be the better pranker.

Also do you guys blame grayson for being incredibly angry? he thought his car got stolen, id freak out.

You can hear emmas voice in ethans snapchat, she recorded the snap i dont think they will be as secretive anymore especially now james is cancelled, they wont get all the "why did sister squad end" questions, they wont have james fanbase ripping them apart either. The twins and emma hung out without james for fourth of july so i dont think its weird

zabs123
Informer
Informer

Post by zabs123 »

inadream wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 pm
zabs123 wrote:
A young fan was in their driveway taking pictures with Grayson’s Porsche while they were at Coachella and posting them on twitter. Unfortunately don’t think their security is the best
Really? Was this the third day because I was wondering why they hadn’t uploaded any snaps of them there. That’s so intrusive and disgusting to invade someone’s privacy and break into their home. I wonder what happened to her as the twins didn’t mention anything about this situation like they normally would in the past.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

zabs123 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:35 am
inadream wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 pm
zabs123 wrote:
Really? Was this the third day because I was wondering why they hadn’t uploaded any snaps of them there. That’s so intrusive and disgusting to invade someone’s privacy and break into their home. I wonder what happened to her as the twins didn’t mention anything about this situation like they normally would in the past.
Yeah it was on the third day. I wonder why they didn’t say anything. From what I remember she looked pretty young, maybe 14-15. And of course she saw nothing wrong with it 🙄

vaguelyviolet
Informer
Informer

Post by vaguelyviolet »

Grayson if you’re reading this i really appreciate that u took my considerations in showing us your music and hopefully more of your art. i love it, and thank u. that is all :bkiss:

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

vaguelyviolet wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 pm
Grayson if you’re reading this i really appreciate that u took my considerations in showing us your music and hopefully more of your art. i love it, and thank u. that is all :bkiss:
Aww, that's so cute! I don't know why, but that made me soft haha. It sounds great and I hope he keeps going musically-wise - I know it can be incredibly rewarding.

Post by Guest »

I loved watching Grayson on the piano and I really want to see more of Ethan on the drums.
Can't see them doing anything musically professionally though - hopefully more music videos though

Return to “The Dolan Twins”