James Charles - Squeezing Every Last Bit Of Cash From His Morphe Palette - Part 7

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: James Charles - Squeezing Every Last Bit Of Cash From His Morphe Palette - Part 7

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

All I'm going to say is that James gets himself into these messes with straight boys because he can't leave them the fuck alone.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: James Charles - Squeezing Every Last Bit Of Cash From His Morphe Palette - Part 7

Post by Daisyyvelise »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:24 am
All I'm going to say is that James gets himself into these messes with straight boys because he can't leave them the fuck alone.
I'm talking about the social media influencers. First Logan, TFue, now Tony Lopez from tik tok, some others..Nobody was being flirty before...I think lol

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:13 pm
jackarsehillbilly wrote:
I'm talking about the social media influencers. First Logan, TFue, now Tony Lopez from tik tok, some others..Nobody was being flirty before...I think lol
Fair. That could all be for attention.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:09 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:13 pm
jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Fair. That could all be for attention.
James must like it either way though lol🤭

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

As of two days I ago I have decided that James Charles is in fact the ignorant, arrogant, self-centered, entitled, utterly oblivious moron this Trash A Guru thread was designed for.  My reason may be small and petty, I get it, but still...

James posted a tweet absolutely dragging the business Cameo / Bookcameo.  It offers fans the opportunity to pay a fee to have a celebrity make a personal 60 second video, it can be wishing them Happy Birthday, congratulating the fan on making the softball team, hoping they get well.  The fan writes the script / topic, pays the fee, if the celebrity rejects the request the fan is refunded in 7 days.  Most fees are in the $10-$50 range.  Kylie Jenner notoriously charged $2500, Brett Favre wants $400.  Mr Beast asks only $33, there are some the Dobrik Vlog Squad on Cameo for $20 -$30, lesser beauty gurus, athletes, singers, actors etc.

James was triggered because the company had emailed him asking if he wanted to sign up during this time of the coronavirus.  They had emailed him before and he had rejected them, not wanting to sign up.  James wrote how he loves his fans and wouldn't charge for this and the whole concept was disgusting.  My favorite, Emma Chamberlain, did some cameos in early 2018 when she wasn't that famous yet and her fans have saved these cute videos, which were $25.  Lots of smaller influncers view this as a nice, easy extra income option.  There were a bunch of lies in reply to the tweet saying the fees were $500.

James was about to launch possibly the most expensive Meet and Greet of any YouTuber in history when he got derailed by Tati.  James is so self-absorbed that he wants to destroy this company that is simply an option for so many fans who may never get to go to a meet and greet, to pay a reasonable fee to have their favorite say something to them personally.  But James thinks he is too high and mighty to offer such a service, so no one should, and he is absolutely deluded that he "cares" about his fans to do stuff for free. 

The reality is, all Meet and Greets everywhere are cancelled.  It may seems cynical for Cameo to have referenced the crisis, but for James to go off like he did is just so immature.  There are influencers, particularly musicians but also YouTube creators, whose tours were going to pay their rent, and now those tours are cancelled.  Cameo is just a possible option for fans and creators to connect now.  

James did delete the main tweet, it seems, but not one of the replies.  Some of the moron drama channels such as Dustin Dailey and Tea Spill agreed with James, kissing his ass on this topic and being just as ignorant as he is.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

full_send wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:56 pm
As of two days I ago I have decided that James Charles is in fact the ignorant, arrogant, self-centered, entitled, utterly oblivious moron this Trash A Guru thread was designed for.  My reason may be small and petty, I get it, but still...

James posted a tweet absolutely dragging the business Cameo / Bookcameo.  It offers fans the opportunity to pay a fee to have a celebrity make a personal 60 second video, it can be wishing them Happy Birthday, congratulating the fan on making the softball team, hoping they get well.  The fan writes the script / topic, pays the fee, if the celebrity rejects the request the fan is refunded in 7 days.  Most fees are in the $10-$50 range.  Kylie Jenner notoriously charged $2500, Brett Favre wants $400.  Mr Beast asks only $33, there are some the Dobrik Vlog Squad on Cameo for $20 -$30, lesser beauty gurus, athletes, singers, actors etc.

James was triggered because the company had emailed him asking if he wanted to sign up during this time of the coronavirus.  They had emailed him before and he had rejected them, not wanting to sign up.  James wrote how he loves his fans and wouldn't charge for this and the whole concept was disgusting.  My favorite, Emma Chamberlain, did some cameos in early 2018 when she wasn't that famous yet and her fans have saved these cute videos, which were $25.  Lots of smaller influncers view this as a nice, easy extra income option.  There were a bunch of lies in reply to the tweet saying the fees were $500.

James was about to launch possibly the most expensive Meet and Greet of any YouTuber in history when he got derailed by Tati.  James is so self-absorbed that he wants to destroy this company that is simply an option for so many fans who may never get to go to a meet and greet, to pay a reasonable fee to have their favorite say something to them personally.  But James thinks he is too high and mighty to offer such a service, so no one should, and he is absolutely deluded that he "cares" about his fans to do stuff for free. 

The reality is, all Meet and Greets everywhere are cancelled.  It may seems cynical for Cameo to have referenced the crisis, but for James to go off like he did is just so immature.  There are influencers, particularly musicians but also YouTube creators, whose tours were going to pay their rent, and now those tours are cancelled.  Cameo is just a possible option for fans and creators to connect now.  

James did delete the main tweet, it seems, but not one of the replies.  Some of the moron drama channels such as Dustin Dailey and Tea Spill agreed with James, kissing his ass on this topic and being just as ignorant as he is.

I was hoping someone would talk about this...

He chose the absolute worst time in the world for him to tweet this with Coronovirus shutting down pretty much all performers livelihood... He is a boy who wears makeup and female associated outfits. No he is NOT a drag performer but you damn well know he has profited off the drag community. He more than likely tags them and we know he acted like an asshole at Drag Con as a "fan" one year (he really needs to stop going to concerts, conventions, and festivals). These performers are out of work and the ones who are full-time performers are living gig to gig, even a bulk of the Ru-Girls.

Meanwhile, this asshole just bought a new house that he will probably lose in a few years when his fandom dies down. Like you said the bulk of these people are only charging $50 at the most. Anyone stupid enough to pay $2500 for Kylie Jenner to say hi deserves to be broke. James definitely doesn't need the money so I hope he stays off there but lets be honest in five years he will definitely have an Only Fans account filled with soooo many straight 40+ year old men... :roll:

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

full_send wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:56 pm

I know people will disagree with me but I still don't know why people were so upset at James' tour prices? The $500 was for an ultimate VIP package but not the only M&G prices... Jeffree offered a $450 VIP package. This was James' actual ticket price compared to Jeffree Star's make up class:
Screenshot_20200316-120149_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200316-113120_Samsung Internet.jpg
You also know she had her own scandals with overcharging herself. Will you get upset she brought a car/house when she scammed fans with that Dote merch? lol Now I don't think her coffee line is expensive but she was being dragged because her coffee bags were $10 & $60 so I don't really take fans seriously.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

The whole TikTok/queerbaiting "scandal" he's found himself in puts a different perspective in the whole "Bye Sister" situation...

I think he's not in the wrong if straight boys are actively flirting and pursuing him only to "expose" him. That's fucked up, it's queerbaiting, and it's not okay.

However, with James, I feel like there have been situations where he has pressured some of these "bicurious" boys through his influence even after they chose to end things because they changed their mind/feelings. In cases like that, James can't really play the victim. Even if it was consensual at first, the moment someone wants to stop talking, they shouldn't ever be pressured into continuing a relationship... Which is what I think he did with Sam and the waiter (even though they both ended up getting clout for it :roll:)

BUT, I'm gonna emphasize again, that TikTok dude was WRONG. This is the rare occasion that I feel bad for James because I can see, especially after all the shit that happened last year, that straight boys are trying to trap/trick him for "clout." It's ridiculous. Just leave him alone, he's already problematic without having straight boys trying to bait him :roll:

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Queen Bluth wrote: The whole TikTok/queerbaiting "scandal" he's found himself in puts a different perspective in the whole "Bye Sister" situation...

I think he's not in the wrong if straight boys are actively flirting and pursuing him only to "expose" him. That's fucked up, it's queerbaiting, and it's not okay.

However, with James, I feel like there have been situations where he has pressured some of these "bicurious" boys through his influence even after they chose to end things because they changed their mind/feelings. In cases like that, James can't really play the victim. Even if it was consensual at first, the moment someone wants to stop talking, they shouldn't ever be pressured into continuing a relationship... Which is what I think he did with Sam and the waiter (even though they both ended up getting clout for it :roll:)

BUT, I'm gonna emphasize again, that TikTok dude was WRONG. This is the rare occasion that I feel bad for James because I can see, especially after all the shit that happened last year, that straight boys are trying to trap/trick him for "clout." It's ridiculous. Just leave him alone, he's already problematic without having straight boys trying to bait him :roll:
Sam lowkey turned out more manipulative then James lol & Gage actually liked a comment during Coachella that said he was dating James. Some boys did ask James to hang out with him because they were fans but claimed to be uncomfortable during Sister Scandal so it's like when was James wrong & when were the straight boys wrong? lol

Also I don't like how the boys in the Hype House do the flirty tik tok thing with James then people act like James is in the wrong when they initiate it & he jokes back. I feel like that situation is perfectly fine & the situation he wanted with Grayson lol

Post by Guest »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:29 am
Queen Bluth wrote: The whole TikTok/queerbaiting "scandal" he's found himself in puts a different perspective in the whole "Bye Sister" situation...

Sam lowkey turned out more manipulative then James lol & Gage actually liked a comment during Coachella that said he was dating James. Some boys did ask James to hang out with him because they were fans but claimed to be uncomfortable during Sister Scandal so it's like when was James wrong & when were the straight boys wrong? lol

Also I don't like how the boys in the Hype House do the flirty tik tok thing with James then people act like James is in the wrong when they initiate it & he jokes back. I feel like that situation is perfectly fine & the situation he wanted with Grayson lol
Yeah honestly I feel bad for James because dating must suck because of his "fame", and he can be easily manipulated because he's young. But also, he should honestly just stop trying to post his relationship issues and shit online. He probably shouldn't have done the whole "TikTok bachelor" thing, not because it was wrong of him, but because he ended up getting deceived and used for clout.

James just needs to take a break from dating. It's not the end of the world to be single, especially since he has so lots of friends and family who love and support him.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:29 am

My honest guess about Gage... He is probably closeted/ not ready to come out and he probably was fine with hanging out publicly. It was how close James was with him that probably scared him away. We have to remember that these are 18-21 year olds. Yeah, I'm sure that him being "James Charles" made it a more appealing relationship but even so... And lets be realistic here, James has a very obvious type so regardless they both were the issue in this case and James shouldn't have been outing people or claiming anyone's sexuality regardless of how it ended.

In terms of Sam. Honestly, I don't know what that boy actually identifies as and I don't really care. He is just as problematic as Jeffree and James put together for a whole different list of reasons. In a year or so I'm sure we will see him on TMZ for some ridicules reason.

James in general needs to get his head out of the clouds. Shawn Mendes isn't going to date him even if he were to come out as not being straight, and he needs to stop going after boys that look so much like him. He needs to stop claiming he is only attracted to straight men and someone needs to come into his life and explain what internal homophobia is considering Sister James is the least masculine person at an all girls school. Which there is nothing wrong with but he needs to STFU about that around his young impressionable fans that are watching and thinking "Oh, I'm not masculine enough for society" because people like him and Jeffree has this ideal in their head of what a man should be. Which apparently is straight which apparently means they aren't ok with themselves. Which is what it actually means.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Oh dear hope he doesn't mean it's Tony...🤣🤦‍♀️😩
Screenshot_20200325-195054_Samsung Internet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blessup
Debater
Debater

Post by Blessup »

Does anyone else get migraines whenever they hear James's voice? It drives me up the wall.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

So, James made a comment saying that he was "diagnosed with having a fat ass" on twitter. Which I think we can all agree is a lie and he just loves using facetune or photoshop or whatever... Either way Trinity the Tuck (Rupaul's All-Stars 4 co-winner, 2014 EOY winner, established queen who loves plastic surgery) responded and threw shade. James responded calling her implants faulty. Trinity then clapped back and called him out for cutting in her line at Drag Con and demanding discounts on her merch in exchange for social media coverage or some sort. I remember that he had some drama with being called out by other queens during Drag Con. Plus, when he was exposed Willam did make a comment stating that the queens and community were well aware of his behavior and he needed to stop.

It's just interesting to see that A LOT of established queens seem to have no interest in playing the buddy card with him like they do Jeffree. Which the drama channels are claiming that they are no longer feuding because Jeffree commented positively on his video. Still it is nice to know that there are members of the LGBT community with some form of clout that don't want to put up with his BS. If only his fans would grasp that he is not worth it.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Happy_one wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:17 pm
ballamyblue wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 pm
So, James made a comment saying that he was "diagnosed with having a fat ass" on twitter. Which I think we can all agree is a lie and he just loves using facetune or photoshop or whatever... Either way Trinity the Tuck (Rupaul's All-Stars 4 co-winner, 2014 EOY winner, established queen who loves plastic surgery) responded and threw shade. James responded calling her implants faulty. Trinity then clapped back and called him out for cutting in her line at Drag Con and demanding discounts on her merch in exchange for social media coverage or some sort. I remember that he had some drama with being called out by other queens during Drag Con. Plus, when he was exposed Willam did make a comment stating that the queens and community were well aware of his behavior and he needed to stop.

It's just interesting to see that A LOT of established queens seem to have no interest in playing the buddy card with him like they do Jeffree. Which the drama channels are claiming that they are no longer feuding because Jeffree commented positively on his video. Still it is nice to know that there are members of the LGBT community with some form of clout that don't want to put up with his BS. If only his fans would grasp that he is not worth it.
I don't think Jeffree and James are friends again. I think Jeffree did it for attention.
I don't think they are either. Jeffree is trying to play saint right now and that is pretty obvious. James attempted to give away like $200 himself. Like ok...

Trinity pretty much read him to pieces. His fans are trying to claim that she took it too far but ironically enough I was listening to this audio book that uses Drag Race as a way to explain gay culture and history and there was a part on reading and shade. Trinity while clearly trying to ignite fuel wasn't really going that far. James is the one who completely went nuts with his response. I love that he says consistently throughout that he is a fan but then claps back with "you shouldn't have won All Stars 4" like ok James which is it are you a fan or hater yourself? Idk this bothers me because I actually am a giant Trinity fan as I stare at my wall filled with her pictures and still am pissed all the events I had planned to see her at got canceled.

James honestly needs a social media break (permanently) because I don't think there is a thing he has posted so far that hasn't been at least a little offensive thus far through all of this.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

ballamyblue wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 pm

I'm sure James was just making a joke,could of just blocked his page when it popped up on her TL. I'm sure she would be salty f someone read her for a joke she made. Also is liking Jeffree any better lol? He has done way worse then whatever James has done lol.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I honestly hope that the Charlie / Addison videos were done pre social distancing orders. Though Addison has been doing TikToks with loads of other people including Jason Derulo. If these were doing after, shame on you.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

To edit (that window disappeared):

It appears to be more recent. Seriously, you two? SERIOUSLY?! With all these creators putting out content with social distancing in mind, this is the image you show your "fans"? That it's okay to just have a friend over and do their makeup, touching their face all over?

havenoidea095
Lurker
Lurker

Post by havenoidea095 »

It was filmed on the 23rd March or after 🙄 people are happy to (rightfully) call Jaclyn Hill out for having people over but I doubt people will do the same for James. Collabs are clearly more important than peoples health and safety. Other creators have managed to create content whilst being in lockdown, maybe he hasn’t managed to find a look he can copy yet

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I knew it had to be in the past week, filmed right after his video with Charli. Damn him and damn them for doing it! California is on lock down and they're business as usual.

Return to “James Charles”