Eugenia Cooney Part 2

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eugenia Cooney Part 2

Post by moonlightprincess »

I think a lot of her new fans that came from Shane are young, naive, and believe what they want to believe. They ate up the narrative that she's recovered and in a great place now, that her mom is a good person. There's a kind of forced toxic positivity where you're not allowed to even discuss her disorder, her home life, anything even vaguely negative, only "uwu Eugenia is so nice and sweet and pretty". Like yes, she absolutely needs positivity and love, but not at the cost of the truth or her health/life. Ugh... it just really sucks to see her have a moment of hope, then have it dwindle away again because her mother is negligent and abusive.

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

semivillain wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:50 am
Im so annoyed and over her constantly apologizing for the wrong things.
Girl no one cares your hair isnt perfect, or if youre not in the 'right' lighting, or if your makeup isnt as good as you would like it to be.

As long as she's in that house with her mom there enabling her to continue her unhealthy behavior she will not get better. I didnt expect her to instantly be cured because you honestly cant be. But I feel like she'll never be okay.
I always read your posts in Rachel's voice lol

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

randomMcRandom wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:30 pm
nudelipstick wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:46 am
I was not all surprised the other day when she tweeted to apologise for apologising too much..

She should have stayed offline for at least a year.
Funny how she never apologizes for doing body checks to her child viewers, proudly announcing her weight 85lbs, and giggling joyfully when little girls tell her they are starving themselves to look like her. Yeah yeah Eugenia is so "nice" because she apologizes for her hair being out of place. Fucking fake-ass.
I'm glad someone's saying it. People used to call her out, but were just called "bullies" then after Shane got involved she's now an innocent fragile flower that must be protected and never does anything wrong.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

I saw some comments that are more aware of her relapsing and advising her to go more often to therapy. And people were of course defensive like “leave the girl alone you’re not her doctor”. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:07 pm
I saw some comments that are more aware of her relapsing and advising her to go more often to therapy. And people were of course defensive like “leave the girl alone you’re not her doctor”. Ugh.

I saw those too. In this Frozen video she pretty much looks back to square one. Stick arms and a hollowed out face.

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

MelancholicRomance wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:07 am
semivillain wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:50 am
Im so annoyed and over her constantly apologizing for the wrong things.
Girl no one cares your hair isnt perfect, or if youre not in the 'right' lighting, or if your makeup isnt as good as you would like it to be.

As long as she's in that house with her mom there enabling her to continue her unhealthy behavior she will not get better. I didnt expect her to instantly be cured because you honestly cant be. But I feel like she'll never be okay.
I always read your posts in Rachel's voice lol
i hella love her.

Shiittaco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiittaco »

I never like watching her videos (the apologizing and overly nice/cuteness is cringe to me) so I'm always waiting on this thread to fill me in lol. Did she actually address something or is this another vague, pointless video?

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

She basically admitted to reading here. Lol. Hey Eugenia.

theongreyjoy
Debater
Debater

Post by theongreyjoy »

Shiittaco wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:20 pm
I never like watching her videos (the apologizing and overly nice/cuteness is cringe to me) so I'm always waiting on this thread to fill me in lol. Did she actually address something or is this another vague, pointless video?
She talked about how a lot of her top comments on Youtube have been saying they're concerned she's relapsing but she insists she's fine (what's new?). Also she talked about a certain website where people were "saying mean things about her like how her life is pointless and how she's not qualified to be a mental health advocate" - The video is basically Eugenia 101, lots of apologizing, lots of the high pitched voice, and lots of avoiding the real issues.
Sit back and enjoy your problems, you don't always have to solve 'em :toss:

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

The thing is, Eugenia, if youre reading this, we´re not trying to be mean. We are looking out for you. We want you to get better, feel better, and get away from your toxic environment.
You´re molded into this person that is so insecure and feels they should be apologizing for every single thing. You dont have to! You have nothing to say sorry for.
Its hard being on the internet and putting yourself out there, and everyone judging you and thinking they know you. They dont , and I dont either, but we can see you and some of us can relate ourselves a bit to you.

We just want you to be happy, healthy, living your best life. And this aint it.

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightprincess »

On the positive side, at least she mentioned recovery and health again, so it's not like she's completely avoiding the topic.
On the negative, she seems very nervous and defensive. :c
If Eugenia does read here, I personally wish her the best, and do not want her to take my comments as an attack. I'm just concerned and want to see her at her best, healthiest, and most free. But I do believe Jaclyn, just based on what we've been shown – we haven't really seen any evidence otherwise.

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

When she was talking about the certain website she visits where people don't always say the nicest stuff.. She was talking about her subreddit at r/eugeniacooney (she confirmed this to me on a livestream). She doesn't own the subreddit, it's owned by some super C R E E P Y older guy who has a fetish kink for underweight/anorexic girls, he's posted some really sick shit over the years when it comes to her - and her subreddit has been basically taken over by him and a group of people who constantly post body comparisons and really rude stuff. I would say that of the two, GG is MUCH more constructive, kinder in general, and actually concerned in a genuine way. The subreddit is a dumpster fire.

Someone above said that she insists she's fine - but as someone who has watched many of her streams and most her videos, she's said many times she has hard days and still struggles a lot but that she is still trying in recovery. She wouldn't even ADMIT to having an ED in the past, so any bit of being open is a step in the right direction and hopefully she continues to be open, positive and keeps trying. Recovery isn't linear, it takes a long time, I think most of us wish the best for her.

Post by Guest »

Brianalovew is making videos about her again

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

FallOut89 wrote:Brianalovew is making videos about her again Image

Who?

Post by Guest »

SylvieMoon wrote:
FallOut89 wrote:Brianalovew is making videos about her again Image

Who?

There's this weird girl on YouTube that made videos on Eugenia like sometime last year about interviewing her maid which turned out to be a lie and she just kept making false statements about Eugenia and her ED. (I think it was talked about in the previous thread and on Reddit)

Ali Bama
Learner
Learner

Post by Ali Bama »

I know people are very much allowed to live however they please, but I find extremely creepy and cringy how she's a year older than me and lives in this strange la la land full of plush toys, unicorns and kid stuff and now she lives off being this delicate little snowflake about to be blown away by wind while my life goes on in terms of job and education. It's like time stopped for this woman in the worst way possible.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Ali Bama wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:37 am
I know people are very much allowed to live however they please, but I find extremely creepy and cringy how she's a year older than me and lives in this strange la la land full of plush toys, unicorns and kid stuff and now she lives off being this delicate little snowflake about to be blown away by wind while my life goes on in terms of job and education. It's like time stopped for this woman in the worst way possible.
Honesty, if she worked a job and had friends and a dates and things, but then came home to a room full of stuffed unicorns and kid stuff because that's what helps her relax after a hard day's work, then it wouldn't be such a big deal. An interest in childish stuffed animals and games isn't a problem on its own. It's the all-consuming nature of it .. it's the glaringly obvious fact that she had some kind of childhood trauma that is making her want to get down to the weight that she was before that trauma and act like the age she was before the trauma as a way to try to "erase" it. It's not uncommon for women with eating disorders to do this. It's why she needs intensive treatment, supportive (NOT enabling) loved ones around her, and good friends (NOT an army of lemmings on the internet talking about how great she is because she acts like a 5 year old and keeps losing weight).

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

ZhaZhaZhoo wrote:In her most recent video she responds to someone claiming that she knows her body is skinny and triggering to people by basically saying like "no, I'm not trying to do that" and "I don't think my body is triggering at this point" (LOL), followed by a very reasonable point that I agree with: basically that people who are struggling shouldn't be forced to hide themselves, or w/e. Totally paraphrasing here. Timestamped video below.

Also her voice fluctuations and pitch are so grating that I was embarrassed to watch this video on speaker with my partner around and turned it down. I didn't want them to be like "wtf are you watching?"

“At this point” lmao. Yeah Eugenia, you look so rehabilitared.

Lonesomecheese
Learner
Learner

Post by Lonesomecheese »

I don't know, I went and looked at older videos and even 3 years ago when we all said she was still being debated as "just skinny" (mom turns me preppy) she's still way thinner than this video today. Plus when she first got out she was in baggy shirts so it's hard to say she's lost any since then. I think she may actually still be gaining.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Lonesomecheese wrote:I don't know, I went and looked at older videos and even 3 years ago when we all said she was still being debated as "just skinny" (mom turns me preppy) she's still way thinner than this video today. Plus when she first got out she was in baggy shirts so it's hard to say she's lost any since then. I think she may actually still be gaining.
Honestly, I disagree. Her face lost most of the volume she had from since she left rehab. So if she were actively gaining her face would at least be the same, not going back to what it was. Her arms as well.

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”