Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Post by Signeduptoread1thing »

adfan wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:22 pm
I don't buy their apology, they even wouldn't even be doing it unless they were scared of it affecting them.
I'm thinking the protest for black equality and the trend of people digging up social media pasts, that spooked them or there's a sponsorship on the line.

Post by Guest »

I found this under the latest live vlog. More proof (as we all know) that they actively are deleting negative comments.

Tiffany Ann
1 hour ago
FYI: for any viewers who read this... if you see spam or unwanted comments on this video, can you please click “report” so it’s removed... 👍

ALSO - there were a few people under the PCD vid that FRE put up who said that there was a ton of negative comments initially toward the Trackers re: their apology, past behavior, etc. and when they checked later, the comments were gone. As expected.

Speaking of which, what's up with FRE taking down / setting to private the Trackhole vid AND the recent PCD one from a few days ago?

The PCD one was innocuous and only had a handful of comments related to Trackers still on it...but same ol' same ol'.

Is something up with FRE? PCD commented positively in multiple spots under the vid, and then shortly afterwards, it's now gone. There's some rumblings under the Dave Kay aka Shrek vid that they think they know who FRE is after reading some comments. Ideas? Is it PCD?

Post by Guest »

Right back on cue...answering one after another for the Trackers. There is something SO fishy about all this crap.

Haylee Rogers
1 hour ago
I am in Australia and I keep missing the lives :(
Do you know when/ what day and time you will do you next live?

Tiffany Ann
1 hour ago
Hi!! There lives are Tues & Fri afternoons. The time depends on when Jackson takes his nap 😊

Derek Vinas
55 minutes ago
@Haylee Rogers usually between 12:00 and 3:00 but after than there are small chances of getting one. Unlike today

demboyzfromatlanta
Learner
Learner

Post by demboyzfromatlanta »

everything about these two country bumpkins is abhorrent and appalling

from being flagrantly racist to having the iq of rocks to being some of the least attractive people to walk the face of this planet

the fact that they were even allowed to have a kid in the first place is a crime against humanity and they should be jailed because of it

if i woke up tomorrow and heard these 2 died in a house fire i would probably pop a bottle of champagne

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:21 pm
I found this under the latest live vlog. More proof (as we all know) that they actively are deleting negative comments.

Tiffany Ann
1 hour ago
FYI: for any viewers who read this... if you see spam or unwanted comments on this video, can you please click “report” so it’s removed... 👍

ALSO - there were a few people under the PCD vid that FRE put up who said that there was a ton of negative comments initially toward the Trackers re: their apology, past behavior, etc. and when they checked later, the comments were gone. As expected.

Speaking of which, what's up with FRE taking down / setting to private the Trackhole vid AND the recent PCD one from a few days ago?

The PCD one was innocuous and only had a handful of comments related to Trackers still on it...but same ol' same ol'.

Is something up with FRE? PCD commented positively in multiple spots under the vid, and then shortly afterwards, it's now gone. There's some rumblings under the Dave Kay aka Shrek vid that they think they know who FRE is after reading some comments. Ideas? Is it PCD?
Something is definitely up on Twitter but I'm not sure what. First Tiffany made her profile private, not a big loss there because she's not commenting on anything anymore but she was searching for positive tweets about The Trackers during their "break" and retweeted EVERYTHING. She also got in arguments with everyone that said anything remotely bad against Tim and Jenn including FRE and whoever was running Tims parody account The Tim Blocker.

Before the apology video The Tim Blocker said they would delete their profile if The Trackers made and sincere apology and unblocked a lot of people that never even interacting with them on Twitter. After they posted the bullshit apology vid FRE took down the urban video from YouTube but said they would save it and then tweeted that they are leaving twitter and whoever ran The Tim Blocker account deleted their account even though TIm and Jenn still have a whole bunch of people blocked. So strange, you have two people on twitter that were calling Tim and Jenn out, they put out an half ass apology video and both of those people disappear from Twitter the next day. Wonder what actually happened?

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 pm
Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Tiffany Ann
1 hour ago

Something is definitely up on Twitter but I'm not sure what. First Tiffany made her profile private, not a big loss there because she's not commenting on anything anymore but she was searching for positive tweets about The Trackers during their "break" and retweeted EVERYTHING. She also got in arguments with everyone that said anything remotely bad against Tim and Jenn including FRE and whoever was running Tims parody account The Tim Blocker.

Before the apology video The Tim Blocker said they would delete their profile if The Trackers made and sincere apology and unblocked a lot of people that never even interacting with them on Twitter. After they posted the bullshit apology vid FRE took down the urban video from YouTube but said they would save it and then tweeted that they are leaving twitter and whoever ran The Tim Blocker account deleted their account even though TIm and Jenn still have a whole bunch of people blocked. So strange, you have two people on twitter that were calling Tim and Jenn out, they put out an half ass apology video and both of those people disappear from Twitter the next day. Wonder what actually happened?
I think we're looking at two people who made the healthy decision that getting upset over a couple of half assed theme park vloggers on twitter was not a healthy way to live.

Verses TA who was told straight up by T&J in their video to cut the shit. Stop defending them. Even the trackers have come to the conclusion that that one is wrong in the head.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:28 pm
Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 pm

I think we're looking at two people who made the healthy decision that getting upset over a couple of half assed theme park vloggers on twitter was not a healthy way to live.

Verses TA who was told straight up by T&J in their video to cut the shit. Stop defending them. Even the trackers have come to the conclusion that that one is wrong in the head.
You're probably right. Tim and Jenn had both of them blocked, and there's no way they found out who was running the accounts. Better to leave on your own terms.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Did you see that FRE is taking a break from their YouTube videos. It makes me sad because I really do enjoy their videos. They make me smile during this strange time.

Post by Guest »

Something really fishy is going on w/ a lot of this stuff.  

Why is FRE taking a break and made all their videos private?  Why would they do that? 

I don't know much about PCD (don't watch him), but the folks over on Disney Vloggers and Distwitter threads always would say PCD is big into drama, asking people to pay for his trips, etc.

I think it's interesting that this all seemed to come about shortly after FRE took down the TT vid and then also took down the PCD vid of him at Universal.  

Some TT stans were making negative comments toward FRE and others were defending him / her. 

Then, PCD actually joined the conversation under multiple people's comments (as well as an "ex" who called herself his former better half) personally saying he doesn't have time to make burner accounts, he can respond for himself, he's OK with the vids, etc.

Then, the PCD vid was taken down. 

People started asking FRE under the Dave Kay / Shrek vid why now 2 vids were set to private. There was rumblings in the comments section that they think they know who FRE is...and that there's talk about it on Twitter.

Then, FRE goes and takes a hiatus? and removes all the previous vids for viewing?

To date, PCD is the only vlogger that has ever commented under FRE vids. 

Also, the PCD vids that FRE made never were as mocking as Kays or TT or went to the level of TT.

All of this happens after TT's "urban party" vid and PCD's "This Video Was Very Hard to Make" vid.

Is FRE actually PCD and he used this alternate channel to mock / attack his "rival" vloggers but then throw in 2-3 of him in just to make it look good (also right after the TT urban vid?)...while then also commenting under the vlogs to make it seem like he was OK with it?

Like I said before, I don't know much about PCD, his background, editing skills, etc.   Would he be someone capable of doing this?  

LadyPearl
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyPearl »

Dave Kay, (Michael Kay brother) actually left a supporting comment on Florida Resident Edit Video. Of course the video was about him :roll: And Florida Resident Edit has left comments that he or she is a fan of the Kay brothers and has mailed them fan mail. However, he or she doesn't support the Trackers.

Side note, does Florida Resident Edit have their own thread on this website?

Post by Guest »

Wow. Had no idea re: Dave Kay commenting. Good to know. It's really strange he censors / deletes comments (or outright blocks people) from honestly / objectively correcting him on different things he says which are totally wrong, but then goes and comments positively under a parody video of himself?

I know FRE always would say they were not doing anything out of pure hatred for the Kay bros., but to send fan mail? I also had no idea re: that.
FRE has a strange way of showing their affection. Is FRE Dave Kay?  :rofl:

Well, whomever FRE is, I hope we weren't being played this whole time.

I just find it really strange the timing of these two vids being put up and then taken down, and then to take a hiatus and remove all vids from viewing?  

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

LadyPearl wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:28 am
Dave Kay, (Michael Kay brother) actually left a supporting comment on Florida Resident Edit Video. Of course the video was about him :roll: And Florida Resident Edit has left comments that he or she is a fan of the Kay brothers and has mailed them fan mail. However, he or she doesn't support the Trackers.

Side note, does Florida Resident Edit have their own thread on this website?
FRE doesn't have their own thread on here. I don't think they ever posted on The Tracker thread, but there were rumors that they were on this site looking at all of our comments like Tim and Jenn do. Hi Tim and Jenn! Stop exploiting Jackson!

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:43 am
Something really fishy is going on w/ a lot of this stuff.  

Why is FRE taking a break and made all their videos private?  Why would they do that? 

I don't know much about PCD (don't watch him), but the folks over on Disney Vloggers and Distwitter threads always would say PCD is big into drama, asking people to pay for his trips, etc.

I think it's interesting that this all seemed to come about shortly after FRE took down the TT vid and then also took down the PCD vid of him at Universal.  

Some TT stans were making negative comments toward FRE and others were defending him / her. 

Then, PCD actually joined the conversation under multiple people's comments (as well as an "ex" who called herself his former better half) personally saying he doesn't have time to make burner accounts, he can respond for himself, he's OK with the vids, etc.

Then, the PCD vid was taken down. 

People started asking FRE under the Dave Kay / Shrek vid why now 2 vids were set to private. There was rumblings in the comments section that they think they know who FRE is...and that there's talk about it on Twitter.

Then, FRE goes and takes a hiatus? and removes all the previous vids for viewing?

To date, PCD is the only vlogger that has ever commented under FRE vids. 

Also, the PCD vids that FRE made never were as mocking as Kays or TT or went to the level of TT.

All of this happens after TT's "urban party" vid and PCD's "This Video Was Very Hard to Make" vid.

Is FRE actually PCD and he used this alternate channel to mock / attack his "rival" vloggers but then throw in 2-3 of him in just to make it look good (also right after the TT urban vid?)...while then also commenting under the vlogs to make it seem like he was OK with it?

Like I said before, I don't know much about PCD, his background, editing skills, etc.   Would he be someone capable of doing this?  
I don't know if Dev is FRE but he certainly has a beef with The Twatter. He appeared in a couple of vlogs with Tim in Universal, once on a Mardi Gras float and at the Harry Potter events. However it felt awkward like he'd just tagged along. May 2018 when Jenn went after Theme Park Brews to accuse them of copying content, Dev stepped in and said something that set her hyenas off. It was deleted, and he took his account down so I'm not sure what it was but the responses concentrated on him attacking her mental health. He also supposedly has anxiety so I was surprised. Jenn claimed she was so hurt because they'd been friends but it was a disgusting night on Twitter. She. Turned on everyone that dare say as much as 'I hope you resolve this' saying she would lnt give him another chance. She also posted nasty gifts, some of them bordering on racist.. Google Jenn Tracker Prince charming Dev Twitter and the result that says something like 'every time a troll deletes their account an angel gets their wings' then that's the thread. She was vile. Hounded him. Sad thing was that she was actually in Tokyo at the time. She's fucked up.

Sadly I'm blocked by Jenn but I'm sure some of the tweets in this thread will show what a hypocrite she is as I'm sure this was one of the times she was adament that the person who slighted her shouldnt get another chance. She should be reminded of these words!

Post by Guest »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:08 pm
I don't know if Dev is FRE but he certainly has a beef with The Twatter. He appeared in a couple of vlogs with Tim in Universal, once on a Mardi Gras float and at the Harry Potter events. However it felt awkward like he'd just tagged along. May 2018 when Jenn went after Theme Park Brews to accuse them of copying content, Dev stepped in and said something that set her hyenas off. It was deleted, and he took his account down so I'm not sure what it was but the responses concentrated on him attacking her mental health. He also supposedly has anxiety so I was surprised. Jenn claimed she was so hurt because they'd been friends but it was a disgusting night on Twitter. She. Turned on everyone that dare say as much as 'I hope you resolve this' saying she would lnt give him another chance. She also posted nasty gifts, some of them bordering on racist.. Google Jenn Tracker Prince charming Dev Twitter and the result that says something like 'every time a troll deletes their account an angel gets their wings' then that's the thread. She was vile. Hounded him. Sad thing was that she was actually in Tokyo at the time. She's fucked up.

Sadly I'm blocked by Jenn but I'm sure some of the tweets in this thread will show what a hypocrite she is as I'm sure this was one of the times she was adament that the person who slighted her shouldnt get another chance. She should be reminded of these words!
"He" as in Dev? Dev took his account down? If yes, then it would be a trend with him to take stuff down after a big fight / spat / event.
(I'm not familiar with Theme Park Brews)

I *do* remember the angel gets its wings comment talked about on here way back ... I didn't realize that was with Dev.

I guess it *would* fit a possible narrative that he'd create a (fake) channel that would parody a bunch of fellow vloggers but also go for the jugular to the Trackers to get them back for what you described.

I think the timing of the Tracker vid, then the Dev vid, then the Tracker vid coming down, then Dev commenting under the Dev vid a few times, then the Dev vid coming down, and then within hours, the whole FRE channel taking a hiatus ... is really suspect (if merely really interesting timing...)

But who the hell knows? ;)

arcade34
Talker
Talker

Post by arcade34 »

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Did they find more videos to zap?

2020-06-02 -161,149 This was the date they said they went back and deleted those two videos.

2020-06-06 Sat -1,015,719 Note how much larger this number is than the above, which they removed the two videos.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:23 pm
Did they find more videos to zap?

2020-06-02 -161,149 This was the date they said they went back and deleted those two videos.

2020-06-06 Sat -1,015,719 Note how much larger this number is than the above, which they removed the two videos.

That's not surprising, they definitely don't want to have to make another apology video similar to the one they just made. Pretty sure they've made others if I remember correctly but nothing as bad as this one. Tim probably didn't even go through all the videos, they still have that Mike guy posting on their site. I forget his last name, but they probably made him go through allll of their videos and get rid of anything that they thought they might have to apologize for. Can't let the stans see through the sunshine and rainbows and the perfect people that Tim and Jenn are :-?

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

I can't with their confusion. It's infuriating.
And, why does she use her tongue to poke around in her mouth? In this last home vlog, I literally saw her poke the tip of her tongue into her cheek. She did it to the point of onlookers being able to see her cheek bulge out. WTF is she doing inside of her mouth?!
In Jackson's 6th birthday :roll: update, she shared that she was obsessed with pacifiers as a child, as if nobody could tell just from seeing how her teeth developed. I was tempted to comment, but I don't think that she would believe me if I told her that that is the reason why she chews like a cow.

Post by Guest »

So, FRE is back now? That was a really short "hiatus." (Like...why remove all vids and say you're going on a hiatus only to come back less then 24 hours later?)

Now, I'm REALLY confused. :rofl:

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

loblolly wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:27 pm
I can't with their confusion. It's infuriating.
And, why does she use her tongue to poke around in her mouth? In this last home vlog, I literally saw her poke the tip of her tongue into her cheek. She did it to the point of onlookers being able to see her cheek bulge out. WTF is she doing inside of her mouth?!
In Jackson's 6th birthday :roll: update, she shared that she was obsessed with pacifiers as a child, as if nobody could tell just from seeing how her teeth developed. I was tempted to comment, but I don't think that she would believe me if I told her that that is the reason why she chews like a cow.
The confusion thing is definitely part of an act so they get more comments. They know how to play the algorithm and comments help them manipulate it. Good thing you didn't comment it would've been deleted so quick so not worth your time. I'm pretty sure someone on here has said that she has paci teeth. I think that's what it was anyway.

Return to “TheTimTracker”