Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker: RealLifeisStartingNow Part 8

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:56 am
J & J... both 4 letter nicknames :roll:
My gut told me she'd do this.

Best wishes to the little guy. May he grow up to be healthy, happy and wise.
Prosperous helps too, someone's going to have to take care of mom and dad in their old age :rofl:
Hopefully he grows up normal in spite of his parents lol. Glad he's healthy, hopefully now that he's here reality hits Tim and Jenn and they both grow up quick.

Still don't know how they're making money without pushing out daily videos and COPPA coming down the line . but I do wish them the best of luck.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

It finally showed up. What a very cute baby!!

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

Hopefully they are ready for the next few months ... hell the next 18 years

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

mikedupp wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:18 pm
I'm just happy Jenn in her infinite wisdom didn't name the kid "Jaxson"
If they call him Jax for short then they totally named him after Sons of Anarchy.

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Where was the announcement? Think I'm blocked on Twitter and can't see it on Instagram. Glad Jackson arrived safe and well.

Has sparkey_nicole suspended her Instagram or has she blocked me too?
Yes on IG

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Oooh that’s pretty big for a first baby, I don’t follow them closely but watched some of their videos before and got bored but congrats to them. Not a fan of the name because I feel it’s very played out and too popular.

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 »

Snarkyboo wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 pm
Galorious_1 wrote:
Where was the announcement? Think I'm blocked on Twitter and can't see it on Instagram. Glad Jackson arrived safe and well.

Yes on IG
There is no way in hell Tim wrote that caption. If he had the baby would have been described as refreshing and maybe not the best he's ever had.

BelleZoneCrack44
Learner
Learner

Post by BelleZoneCrack44 »

That’s a very cute baby.
Good luck to them.

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

Ahh so baby is finally here! Glad he appears to be healthy <3

Now to see how soon they will fizzle out with their fans. They said they didn't want to become a family channel but I doubt it. Now that the little one is here, it'll be tempting to give the people what they want and share a video at some point. I surely hope they correctly marked their videos.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

gizmojee wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Now to see how soon they will fizzle out with their fans. They said they didn't want to become a family channel but I doubt it. Now that the little one is here, it'll be tempting to give the people what they want and share a video at some point. I surely hope they correctly marked their videos.
When did they say they don't want to become a family channel? That's pretty much the definition of what they've been doing all these years: a little of the same old walkabouts mixed with at home vlogging. Doesn't matter that they didn't have a baby until just today, a family is two or more people who care about each other.

For them to claim to be anything but a family channel (meaning a travel channel in particular) is a joke. Viewers may come across them as they're looking for info on an Orlando trip they are planning, but the amount of usable info they get back is negligible.

"And this is what it's like to ("walk down main street" | "wonder what a pile of dirt is" | "look at the clouds" | "complain about noise" | <fill in your own here> )" is not travel.

Mikey Chen (aka the noodle man) does a better job at travel, and he's food based.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

"You guys, ding dang! No one tells you this but labor totally sucks! Definitely not the best labor I've ever had."
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Don't forget "Look at this Mickey Christmas sweater! It's $69.95"
Travel channel, riiiight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:59 pm
Don't forget "Look at this Mickey Christmas sweater! It's $69.95"
Travel channel, riiiight.

"That's not a bad price" :roll:
the sounds of Tim kissing Disney's proverbial derriere are louder than those of any kids crying.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Snarkyboo wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

Yes on IG
Thanks.

Jenn doesn't look like she did much pushing. Can't tell what the look is on her face. Not bowled over by the feels. Either it's so posed she is just doing a standard stare, or she's wondering wtf has hit her but she's not looking emotional.

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:43 pm
gizmojee wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:36 pm

When did they say they don't want to become a family channel? That's pretty much the definition of what they've been doing all these years: a little of the same old walkabouts mixed with at home vlogging. Doesn't matter that they didn't have a baby until just today, a family is two or more people who care about each other.

For them to claim to be anything but a family channel (meaning a travel channel in particular) is a joke. Viewers may come across them as they're looking for info on an Orlando trip they are planning, but the amount of usable info they get back is negligible.

"And this is what it's like to ("walk down main street" | "wonder what a pile of dirt is" | "look at the clouds" | "complain about noise" | <fill in your own here> )" is not travel.

Mikey Chen (aka the noodle man) does a better job at travel, and he's food based.
First of all, I LOVE Mikey Chen. The way he showcases his destinations, the airports, and the foods is spectacular. Yes, I would say his channel could be marked as travel based since he has done reviews of airline food, service, and overall experience.

As for the Trackers, I don't know what to tell you lol. When you think about it, that's honestly what they are. A family vlog/lifestyle channel. Like Shaytards minus the 5 kids but 5 times as boring.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Snarkyboo wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

Yes on IG
Thanks.

Jenn doesn't look like she did much pushing. Can't tell what the look is on her face. Not bowled over by the feels. Either it's so posed she is just doing a standard stare, or she's wondering wtf has hit her but she's not looking emotional.
It's hard to tell. If they show the baby without a hat, it'll be easier to tell how much pushing she did. If little JackTracker has a conehead, it'll be more obvious.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

What a cutie, Jenn looks so emotionless lol (could be a few hours after he arrived) sending all the positive vibes to that baby

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Happy everyone seems healthy! I wish them luck bc they’re gonna need it.

SpiltTea19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpiltTea19 »

Also glad to hear he’s healthy. My interest in them has been on and off over the past few years years, so I have two questions on them:

1. Have they ever shared why they were under the impression they couldn’t get pregnant? I know they’ve mentioned a few times they were told they couldn’t get pregnant, so just curious if it was a medical condition that changed and allowed them to get pregnant or if this was a surprise pregnancy because they thought it would never happen.

2. Do we know if they have any kind of relationship with their families? I understand leaving them out of their videos, but I’ve not heard mention of a baby shower and there have been Christmas Day and New Years videos in the past where it’s just the two of them at home. Just wondering what that situation is.

heyheylenalena
Learner
Learner

Post by heyheylenalena »

SpiltTea19 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:25 pm
Also glad to hear he’s healthy. My interest in them has been on and off over the past few years years, so I have two questions on them:

1. Have they ever shared why they were under the impression they couldn’t get pregnant? I know they’ve mentioned a few times they were told they couldn’t get pregnant, so just curious if it was a medical condition that changed and allowed them to get pregnant or if this was a surprise pregnancy because they thought it would never happen.

2. Do we know if they have any kind of relationship with their families? I understand leaving them out of their videos, but I’ve not heard mention of a baby shower and there have been Christmas Day and New Years videos in the past where it’s just the two of them at home. Just wondering what that situation is.
Jenn “claims” they had a falling out with his mom/family because she couldn’t have kids. Jenn’s mom died when Jenn was a young adult. She has a sister but she hasn’t mentioned her in a looooooong time. And she did I believe mention telling her Grandmother she was pregnant.
There was that one video where they said they couldn’t have kids and they had “done stuff” and that they didn’t want advice.

Return to “TheTimTracker”