TheTimSlacker Part 6

Re: TheTimSlacker Part 6

Post by Guest »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:31 pm
Oh, did they finally put up a skyliner video? :roll:
Everyone else was done by Tuesday.

<insert clip: Spongebob 3 days Later....>

I have no idea what anyone sees in them anymore.
I refuse to subscribe to these two dingbats. My IQ drops as soon as I turn it on. I swear Jenn was smarter years back. Tim never was very with it.
At this rate of regression, that poor kid is going to have to take care of two elderly dementia patients before he even hits 30.
I tried to watch it... I really did. Then after she stated she was apprehensive to go on the skyliner b/c she was afraid of heights (this after riding for years on rollers coasters at IoA, BG, and SW), I said - "oh shut the hell up" and turned it off.

I can't take it.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Whoop there it is!!!

These two idiots haven’t been invited by cast members to anything but BOOM they befriended Nicole and her cast member husband and BOOM there they are at the CM Preview, I see you Jenn (also this bitch is scared of her own shadow)

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:14 am
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:18 am
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:54 am
Dk08 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 am
adfan wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 am
Surprised Tim was allowed to be near Adam especially since it seems they've barely had contact recently and Adams more close to the other side who Jenn is all against. Lets see if she edits Adam out of their own vlog if she ever puts it out, The Dis has put out a bunch from D23 as media and Tim's got 0 as a media person?

Adams is out first and he's not even media!
They recently went to Disneyland for the Oogie Boogie Bash (again, they sat on three days worth of footage for a week before dropping their vlogs) and, apparently, they met up with Adam. But he was in it for all of.....5(???) seconds? Then never saw him again. We can tell the trackers went to the same night as Adam because Adam was wearing the same shirt he had on in his own vlog, Justin's vlog, and the Disneyland Foodie couple I can't remember the name of. So they went to the same party as everyone else, yet sat in a different part of the park to watch the parade. Didn't they spend like....a week or so with Adam when they went to Ohio? I remember Adam showing them around Cincinnati and the like. But even then during that series, Adam had his videos out WEEKS before they even revealed they were out of town.

It's just....incredible that they think they're the most famous Disney vloggers when others like Justin fly from coast to coast to cover content, have a better grasp on their channels, and explain things better. When Justin did his EPCOT overhaul video, he actually set up the camera in a way that you could visualize the updates. Tim? He just walked around and pointed his camera and did "editing" how I did it back in the 90s when I got hold of my parents camcorder.
Though I agree with everything here what you fail to realize is that their stans don’t care how long, they continuously say how busy they are and that they should take their time etc they don’t care about the quality either to them these two do the best jobs
The only thing that will stop The Trackers from being successful is if YT changes it's policy on letting ads run on "kids content" stations. They will take a serious hit in revenue if they are seen as more of a kid friendly channel. Of course they have other people working behind the scenes now especially with their website so they'll probably find a way to get passed all that.

In the eyes of their stans the trackers can't do anything wrong. Everytime they're on a "babymoon" their fans are like oh you deserve it you guys are sooooo busy all the time, even though they aren't. Put out a video a week later than everyone else they still get 150,000 views even if they are buying some of those. Everything they do their fans do not care and will defend them ferociously like we've seen before. Jenn says she scared of people that don't like them and are "jealous" of them when they should be scared of their crazy fans that call The Trackers their surrogate parents and think that they are the second coming. These are the people that will come up to them at the theme parks and will try to hold the baby because the videos are such a big part of their lives because they have nothing better to do.
It’s crazy ass stans like this that really make me worried for not just them, but their kid. This can get all kinds of messed up

71E8B406-9CBB-4782-839D-0DD3C88116DF.jpeg
Give it a year and half, honey, and she'll be working the register next to yours at Costco.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Shithead Kermit says "I like that they have a little privacy hedge around the pool......."

This is after years of him wandering they resort pool and splash areas(not a resort guest)...... filming other people's children in their bathing suits.

Sick mother f-er.

Hi Jenn.........

flyingturtle_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by flyingturtle_ »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 pm
Whoop there it is!!!

These two idiots haven’t been invited by cast members to anything but BOOM they befriended Nicole and her cast member husband and BOOM there they are at the CM Preview, I see you Jenn (also this bitch is scared of her own shadow)
they used to be friends with Doug and Kelly, who were DVC Members, and they got to do all the DVC events because of them.... i wonder how they became friends? all of the sudden? And i wonder when we will stop seeing these people in the videos. like i said before they show their friends for a while and then they suddenly disappear.....

Make Mine Music
Learner
Learner

Post by Make Mine Music »

guruxuxa wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:17 am
In the Busch Gardens video love how our crack editor confuses the viewers (see comments) by showing Tim briefly, either show T and acknowledge it or don't , she just does it half assed . Pretty much the whole point of editing is to not confuse the viewer.

FYI Jenn this is one the cardinal sin of editing -
and pointless to include. Having a person talking first person while showing the same person doing something else is all sorts of wrong. Especially while you are running two cameras.
I seriously tried to watch this video,,,but it's sooooo boring!! I can"t believe anyone would want Tim to help them advertise their event, he makes it look totally average and not fun in any way. What are these parks thinking? Aren't these influencers supposed to help them sell vacations?

corgibutts14
Learner
Learner

Post by corgibutts14 »

Make Mine Music wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 pm
guruxuxa wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:17 am
In the Busch Gardens video love how our crack editor confuses the viewers (see comments) by showing Tim briefly, either show T and acknowledge it or don't , she just does it half assed . Pretty much the whole point of editing is to not confuse the viewer.

FYI Jenn this is one the cardinal sin of editing -
and pointless to include. Having a person talking first person while showing the same person doing something else is all sorts of wrong. Especially while you are running two cameras.
I seriously tried to watch this video,,,but it's sooooo boring!! I can"t believe anyone would want Tim to help them advertise their event, he makes it look totally average and not fun in any way. What are these parks thinking? Aren't these influencers supposed to help them sell vacations?
I love Halloween haunts, and this video really did bore me as well. He just didn't seem into it, and nothing in the footage really grabbed me or would convince me to go.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

ArtiesLiver wrote:Shithead Kermit says "I like that they have a little privacy hedge around the pool......."

This is after years of him wandering they resort pool and splash areas(not a resort guest)...... filming other people's children in their bathing suits.

Sick mother f-er.

Hi Jenn.........

I kinda wonder if that person who claimed Tim was a pedo on IG did it so when you Google “TheTimTracker” pedophile shows up?
It’s really wrong, if untrue, but wow that’s def one way to fuck someone’s business in this social climate lol.

Post by Guest »

Has anyone ever seen this gushing garbage?

Who new Bandit and Armani were dachshunds? (They sure look mighty different than the dachshunds my family had.)
Mutts w/ maybe some doxie in there...but...

And those internet "trolls" who "leak" their address and other personal info...that Trackers wanted to keep private.

I guess the biggest internet troll of them all is Google for allowing access to all the info when you simply type his friggin name. Give me a break. :roll:

https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/TheTimTracker

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:01 am

Who new Bandit and Armani were dachshunds? (They sure look mighty different than the dachshunds my family had.)

And those internet "trolls" who "leak" their address and other personal info...that Trackers wanted to keep private.

I guess the biggest internet troll of them all is Google for allowing access to all the info when you simply type his friggin name. Give me a break. :roll:

Love these pages - what joke, lots of wrong information. All you have to do is watch older videos (back when they were less asshole like) - Tim has said over and over and over that Bandit a cairn terrier - not a doxie. Bandit is not full cairn for sure, a mix. Armani was a long haired doxie - and had the cutest face. If these pages were such big fans you'd think they would have the correct information ... from actually watching the vlogs.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mac wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:01 am

Love these pages - what joke, lots of wrong information. All you have to do is watch older videos (back when they were less asshole like) - Tim has said over and over and over that Bandit a cairn terrier - not a doxie. Bandit is not full cairn for sure, a mix. Armani was a long haired doxie - and had the cutest face. If these pages were such big fans you'd think they would have the correct information ... from actually watching the vlogs.
The phrase he's most known for is "it's time to pay the price"? What???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:24 am
That hick phrase always makes it sound like someone's going to jail, or the dining (at Disney) bill was way too high.
Even back when I did like watching Tim, that phrase would kill any happy buzz I got from the video.

I suppose both fit Tim perfectly though. I wonder how many times he's gotten in trouble with the law. I can envision him weaseling out of a trespassing situation, or even being caught buying weed. he has that look to him.

Post by Guest »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:55 am
lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:24 am
That hick phrase always makes it sound like someone's going to jail, or the dining (at Disney) bill was way too high.
Even back when I did like watching Tim, that phrase would kill any happy buzz I got from the video.

I suppose both fit Tim perfectly though. I wonder how many times he's gotten in trouble with the law. I can envision him weaseling out of a trespassing situation, or even being caught buying weed. he has that look to him.
Yeah. I agree. I never quite understood the reason behind that - even after he supposedly explained it. Still didn't make sense.

That phrase has a universal negative connotation so why on earth someone would want to end their "fun" vid w/ it is beyond me.

Just goes to further prove the nature of the earlier vids and the type of "persona" he was showcasing back then... versus present-day's "gosh darn golly geez whiz weeeee Disney ambassador" fakeness.

HQ1031
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HQ1031 »

I'm late reacting to the Disneyland vlog, but I was shocked that she kept those negative baby statement in the vlog. Boy is there going to be trouble in that household. I feel so sorry for baby. Jenn is bound to suffer from post-partum depression. I doubt Tim is going to be much help off camera.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Chococat76 wrote:
Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:55 am

Yeah. I agree. I never quite understood the reason behind that - even after he supposedly explained it. Still didn't make sense.

That phrase has a universal negative connotation so why on earth someone would want to end their "fun" vid w/ it is beyond me.

Just goes to further prove the nature of the earlier vids and the type of "persona" he was showcasing back then... versus present-day's "gosh darn golly geez whiz weeeee Disney ambassador" fakeness.
But time thought "Now it's time to pay the price" was cute, as in it's time for you the viewer to hit like and leave a positive comment for being able to watch his amazing vlogs.

Post by Guest »

mikedupp wrote:
Chococat76 wrote: Yeah. I agree. I never quite understood the reason behind that - even after he supposedly explained it. Still didn't make sense.

But time thought "Now it's time to pay the price" was cute, as in it's time for you the viewer to hit like and leave a positive comment for being able to watch his amazing vlogs.
Yeah.. for real...

"Cute" enough to have to have people constantly asking WTF it means... because normal people know it to be a negative phrase.

He is such a dimwit. :roll:

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

mikedupp wrote:
Chococat76 wrote: Yeah. I agree. I never quite understood the reason behind that - even after he supposedly explained it. Still didn't make sense.

Now it means, “pay us in the next Superchat”

AimeeS
Learner
Learner

Post by AimeeS »

Rebelle wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:00 am
mikedupp wrote:
fish_bowl wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:41 pm
Jen did attend a Florida College for a while but ended up dropping out when her mom passed away. Not sure how long she was enrolled or her intended major. No clue about Tim’s educational background if in deed he has one.
Well her Mom died when she was 24.

If that's the case, Jenn attempted to go through college about as fast as she edits their vlogs. Which is not very fast at all.

I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression she stated or alluded to the fact that she was in college and she had to come back when her mom became ill; she did not return. This is to the best of my recollection on that video from about 1 year or a bit more ago.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

Chococat76 wrote:
mikedupp wrote: But time thought "Now it's time to pay the price" was cute, as in it's time for you the viewer to hit like and leave a positive comment for being able to watch his amazing vlogs.
Yeah.. for real...

"Cute" enough to have to have people constantly asking WTF it means... because normal people know it to be a negative phrase.

He is such a dimwit. :roll:
And I love that they won’t just tell people what it means; everyone is directed to the Q&A vlog where they “explain” it. Like, I get that being asked repeated is likely annoying, but just answer the question when it’s asked. It’s really not that hard.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

AimeeS wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 am
Rebelle wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:00 am
mikedupp wrote:
fish_bowl wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:41 pm
Jen did attend a Florida College for a while but ended up dropping out when her mom passed away. Not sure how long she was enrolled or her intended major. No clue about Tim’s educational background if in deed he has one.
Well her Mom died when she was 24.

If that's the case, Jenn attempted to go through college about as fast as she edits their vlogs. Which is not very fast at all.

I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression she stated or alluded to the fact that she was in college and she had to come back when her mom became ill; she did not return. This is to the best of my recollection on that video from about 1 year or a bit more ago.
A year or so back? Nah, Jenn's been neck deep into lies and cons for several years now. You can bet that anything she said was 1 part truth mixed with 99 parts fantasy. Someone here also mentioned they thought she was in community college. Those are commuter schools only, and they don't have the regular college requirement of keeping up full time with 15-20 credits/semester. CC allows students to take a semester off or reduce down to one class at a time. IF she was in school, then she chose to quit. No one made her.

Return to “TheTimTracker”