Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimSlacker Part 6

Post by Make Mine Music »

mikedupp wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:18 pm
lrigau wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:43 pm
Skyliner previews started Monday and nothing from the Slackers so far. Every other major Dis vlogger has videos, instagrams, etc. I'm waiting for the excuse they didn't do it because Jen is pregnant and it's not safe. :roll:
Please, Tim is going to have Jenn ride those all day long banking on the kid being born in one, and getting a sweet payday from Disney for having a kid in the Skyliner.
This made me laugh out loud!.. :tu: :D

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Look at wonky eyed Kermit shooting a death glare at the vlogger........ and that's a weird looking belly on Miss Piggie

St2826
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by St2826 »

I'm still not convinced she's pregnant, she's quite happily doing all these things she shouldn't be doing-nobody would do this knowing it could harm miracle baby!!
Adoption or surrogacy?

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:16 am
abahney wrote:
I mean, nothing wrong with that exactly. But it's who he calls and reactions that matter. I have a good friend that is a travel writer/blogger and it never hurts to ask. But when you are always fishing for it, that's another story
Your friend does things the right way.

He, on the other hand, has been well-known to badger and badger and badger until he gets what he wants... the whole "do you know who I am" mentality... :roll:
Now that I think about it, I wonder if she knows them/of them. She covers a lot of Disney things and is there quite often even though we live up north.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

St2826 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:09 pm
I'm still not convinced she's pregnant, she's quite happily doing all these things she shouldn't be doing-nobody would do this knowing it could harm miracle baby!!
Adoption or surrogacy?
Have you seen pictures of her lately? Unfortunately she is pregnant and just doesn't seem to care if anything will harm the baby as long as she gets to do whatever she still wants to. It will be a miracle if there's no developmental problems with this kid with how much stuff she did wrong

During the Waldorf video they said that Jenn edited for 14 hours last night. How? How does it take you 14 hours to do the cut and pasting you do? There's no transitions, nothing special about the videos. She literally just cuts them down and shortens them so that its not hours and hours of Tim meandering around doing nothing. He definitely just records everything while hes filming because he doesn't know how to do anything else so both of them are great a just wasting time.

stay2991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stay2991 »

Who in their right mind thinks that Tim should replace Stacey?!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am
St2826 wrote:
Adoption or surrogacy?
Have you seen pictures of her lately? Unfortunately she is pregnant and just doesn't seem to care if anything will harm the baby as long as she gets to do whatever she still wants to. It will be a miracle if there's no developmental problems with this kid with how much stuff she did wrong

During the Waldorf video they said that Jenn edited for 14 hours last night. How? How does it take you 14 hours to do the cut and pasting you do? There's no transitions, nothing special about the videos. She literally just cuts them down and shortens them so that its not hours and hours of Tim meandering around doing nothing. He definitely just records everything while hes filming because he doesn't know how to do anything else so both of them are great a just wasting time.
Yeah...there's a lot of internet surfing, playing with hair and makeup, and online shopping going on during those 14 hours of straight "editing." :roll:

Dk08
Learner
Learner

Post by Dk08 »

adfan wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 am
Surprised Tim was allowed to be near Adam especially since it seems they've barely had contact recently and Adams more close to the other side who Jenn is all against. Lets see if she edits Adam out of their own vlog if she ever puts it out, The Dis has put out a bunch from D23 as media and Tim's got 0 as a media person?

Adams is out first and he's not even media!
They recently went to Disneyland for the Oogie Boogie Bash (again, they sat on three days worth of footage for a week before dropping their vlogs) and, apparently, they met up with Adam. But he was in it for all of.....5(???) seconds? Then never saw him again. We can tell the trackers went to the same night as Adam because Adam was wearing the same shirt he had on in his own vlog, Justin's vlog, and the Disneyland Foodie couple I can't remember the name of. So they went to the same party as everyone else, yet sat in a different part of the park to watch the parade. Didn't they spend like....a week or so with Adam when they went to Ohio? I remember Adam showing them around Cincinnati and the like. But even then during that series, Adam had his videos out WEEKS before they even revealed they were out of town.

It's just....incredible that they think they're the most famous Disney vloggers when others like Justin fly from coast to coast to cover content, have a better grasp on their channels, and explain things better. When Justin did his EPCOT overhaul video, he actually set up the camera in a way that you could visualize the updates. Tim? He just walked around and pointed his camera and did "editing" how I did it back in the 90s when I got hold of my parents camcorder.

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:47 am
Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am

Yeah...there's a lot of internet surfing, playing with hair and makeup, and online shopping going on during those 14 hours of straight "editing." :roll:
How do vloggers like RixFlix and others who work a full time job get videos out right away? Yet these 2 don't work and it takes so long to get videos out? Imagine having a child and being pregnant with your second! You don't get the chance to sit down and rest. You are constantly moving with your current child. YouTube "stardom" is so very funny to me. :rofl:

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

Lucy4984 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:47 am
How do vloggers like RixFlix and others who work a full time job get videos out right away? Yet these 2 don't work and it takes so long to get videos out? Imagine having a child and being pregnant with your second! You don't get the chance to sit down and rest. You are constantly moving with your current child. YouTube "stardom" is so very funny to me. :rofl:
Some people who are self-employed (or have side businesses beyond their full time job) work hard, hold themselves accountable to deadlines and quality standards, and take pride in their work.

And then other people are the Trackers.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Dk08 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 am
adfan wrote:
Surprised Tim was allowed to be near Adam especially since it seems they've barely had contact recently and Adams more close to the other side who Jenn is all against. Lets see if she edits Adam out of their own vlog if she ever puts it out, The Dis has put out a bunch from D23 as media and Tim's got 0 as a media person?

They recently went to Disneyland for the Oogie Boogie Bash (again, they sat on three days worth of footage for a week before dropping their vlogs) and, apparently, they met up with Adam. But he was in it for all of.....5(???) seconds? Then never saw him again. We can tell the trackers went to the same night as Adam because Adam was wearing the same shirt he had on in his own vlog, Justin's vlog, and the Disneyland Foodie couple I can't remember the name of. So they went to the same party as everyone else, yet sat in a different part of the park to watch the parade. Didn't they spend like....a week or so with Adam when they went to Ohio? I remember Adam showing them around Cincinnati and the like. But even then during that series, Adam had his videos out WEEKS before they even revealed they were out of town.

It's just....incredible that they think they're the most famous Disney vloggers when others like Justin fly from coast to coast to cover content, have a better grasp on their channels, and explain things better. When Justin did his EPCOT overhaul video, he actually set up the camera in a way that you could visualize the updates. Tim? He just walked around and pointed his camera and did "editing" how I did it back in the 90s when I got hold of my parents camcorder.
Though I agree with everything here what you fail to realize is that their stans don’t care how long, they continuously say how busy they are and that they should take their time etc they don’t care about the quality either to them these two do the best jobs

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

In the Busch Gardens video love how our crack editor confuses the viewers (see comments) by showing Tim briefly, either show T and acknowledge it or don't , she just does it half assed . Pretty much the whole point of editing is to not confuse the viewer.

FYI Jenn this is one the cardinal sin of editing -
and pointless to include. Having a person talking first person while showing the same person doing something else is all sorts of wrong. Especially while you are running two cameras.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:54 am
Dk08 wrote:
adfan wrote:

Though I agree with everything here what you fail to realize is that their stans don’t care how long, they continuously say how busy they are and that they should take their time etc they don’t care about the quality either to them these two do the best jobs
The only thing that will stop The Trackers from being successful is if YT changes it's policy on letting ads run on "kids content" stations. They will take a serious hit in revenue if they are seen as more of a kid friendly channel. Of course they have other people working behind the scenes now especially with their website so they'll probably find a way to get passed all that.

In the eyes of their stans the trackers can't do anything wrong. Everytime they're on a "babymoon" their fans are like oh you deserve it you guys are sooooo busy all the time, even though they aren't. Put out a video a week later than everyone else they still get 150,000 views even if they are buying some of those. Everything they do their fans do not care and will defend them ferociously like we've seen before. Jenn says she scared of people that don't like them and are "jealous" of them when they should be scared of their crazy fans that call The Trackers their surrogate parents and think that they are the second coming. These are the people that will come up to them at the theme parks and will try to hold the baby because the videos are such a big part of their lives because they have nothing better to do.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

St2826 wrote:

Yup most of the '14 hours' is just the time it takes the to copy the files from the camera to computer, converting and exporting where she isn't doing anything. I can only imagine how amateur and inefficient their workflow is, judging from the end product.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Their “fans” on FB have all agreed when stated that this feels like it’s their baby too. FOH with that, mental patients.
I dare you to come near my child. You couldn’t get within arms reach of him before I break your fucking bones. Yet those aren’t the internet people they worry about, only the ones being mean waaaah!

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:18 am

The only thing that will stop The Trackers from being successful is if YT changes it's policy on letting ads run on "kids content" stations. They will take a serious hit in revenue if they are seen as more of a kid friendly channel. Of course they have other people working behind the scenes now especially with their website so they'll probably find a way to get passed all that.

In the eyes of their stans the trackers can't do anything wrong. Everytime they're on a "babymoon" their fans are like oh you deserve it you guys are sooooo busy all the time, even though they aren't. Put out a video a week later than everyone else they still get 150,000 views even if they are buying some of those. Everything they do their fans do not care and will defend them ferociously like we've seen before. Jenn says she scared of people that don't like them and are "jealous" of them when they should be scared of their crazy fans that call The Trackers their surrogate parents and think that they are the second coming. These are the people that will come up to them at the theme parks and will try to hold the baby because the videos are such a big part of their lives because they have nothing better to do.
That could get them, but what will for sure get them is the boredom of the work. They don't mind the work currently as they just made the jump to getting hosted and getting to do all the trips , cruises for free. That made the work of doing the video worthwhile. Once that wears off and it will , and it is already showing a bit (a $700 hundred spa half day is normal for them). Now for it to be exciting it has to be 5 star things Waldorf or Four Seasons hotels stays/spas, 5 star meals comped or something super exclusive. That is their peak, there isn't really a next level, maybe a comped trip to Disney Shanghai, but I doubt they get that. Doing those types of things won't be as exciting and will be more like work. They are already complaining about the edit time and are getting slower to release vids. Add the drudge factor of the videos to having a baby it is going to suck. Also that will show up in the videos , wont' be a happy etc. At the same time their video style will be stale and another style will come into popularity with newer fresher Disney youtubers or whatever the platform of the day is, happens all the time with youtube.

Bigger youtubers and more savvy ones parley the celebrity to other ventures and outlets, they won't be big enough to do that. Probably going to have to go back to Orlando science museum in less than 3-4 years if not sooner.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Dk08 wrote:
adfan wrote:

It’s crazy ass stans like this that really make me worried for not just them, but their kid. This can get all kinds of messed up
71E8B406-9CBB-4782-839D-0DD3C88116DF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

momofdog
Lurker
Lurker

Post by momofdog »

I watched a bit of the Cory Meets World livestream last night and he told a Tracker fan story. Cory was posing for a photo with a fan when a woman came up and asked, "Is that the Tim Tracker?" Someone, I think he said it was his brother, told her no, that's Cory. The woman was disappointed and left. So what I take from this is that there are Tracker fans who don't know what Tim looks like. 'Splain that one to me, please? For the record, Cory looks nothing like Tim.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

momofdog wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:06 pm
I watched a bit of the Cory Meets World livestream last night and he told a Tracker fan story. Cory was posing for a photo with a fan when a woman came up and asked, "Is that the Tim Tracker?" Someone, I think he said it was his brother, told her no, that's Cory. The woman was disappointed and left. So what I take from this is that there are Tracker fans who don't know what Tim looks like. 'Splain that one to me, please? For the record, Cory looks nothing like Tim.
It’s true though; in almost all the Universal and Disney Facebook groups I’m in, every time there’s a photo posted of him... at least half (sometimes more) of the comments are “who is this” and “why is he important”.
I don’t know about actual Tracker Stans not knowing who he is, that would make zero sense, but Disney and Universal fans have no idea (and then they get torn apart for asking and end up with things like “can you even call yourself a Disney/Universal fan if you don’t know who he is” 🙄

Post by Guest »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:14 am
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Dk08 wrote:
adfan wrote:

It’s crazy ass stans like this that really make me worried for not just them, but their kid. This can get all kinds of messed up

71E8B406-9CBB-4782-839D-0DD3C88116DF.jpeg
Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for that person. For real. That's just weird...and sad. Friggin Trackers wouldn't give you [stans] the time of day if it weren't for YOU keeping the roof over their [$450,000 Eagle Creek house] heads.

Return to “TheTimTracker”