Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker

Post by s_amber »

Rebelle wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:39 am
s_amber coming in with the tea.
They’re in the Eagle Creek/Lake Nona area of Orlando, those are the assigned schools per the Zillow listing.
That pisses me off even more!!!! My uncle and aunt live out there (VA employee and another medical profession) and they custom built a home with a STUNNING pool for under $750K.

Signeduptoread1thing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Signeduptoread1thing »

Jotham wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:39 am
Signeduptoread1thing wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm
Had the "pleasure" of running into toystory land a few days after it opened. My boyfriend and I are black. We were polite as possible and just went up and told him we enjoyed their videos and he acted like he didn't want to stand near us or even talk, even kind of holding his gear away like we were going to snatch it🙄.

In the middle of my boyfriend speaking he blatantly pulled out his phone. And then not much later saw him chatting a bit to a white couple no problem.
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry to hear that! Honestly, as a person of color as well I've always felt out of place watching their videos.

I totally agree with Tim giving off a fake persona. Most of the gossip on this thread is directed towards Jenn but I think Tim is a lot sketchy too. It's hard to tell if ANY of his comments about parks are sincere since he's always praising things and acting like a manchild.
Thank you for letting me know we're not alone on the weird vibes from him. Part of me thinks he's just saying polite stuff because most times he's on a paid media event and other half makes me think hes just insincere because he's on camera. You can tell in their social bubble they have limited interaction with PoC. I've only seen them interact with a biracial YouTuber and they picked a Twitter fight with him 😯

Signeduptoread1thing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Signeduptoread1thing »

Morethescarier wrote:
Signeduptoread1thing wrote:Found the trackers about a year ago and went from thinking they were just goofy goodie-goodies who liked Disney. To really seeing the mask slip and the cracks show. I still watch because they do a serviceable job of showing new events at the parks. And when I met them once in the park, I detected a hint of racial prejudice.(story below)

Tim: SUPER FAKE and very conceited.
From the clearly fake and insincere "wheeeee" while riding rides he's gone on loads of times and keeping the camera on his face! Dude no one is tuning in to see your bored face in the ride, turn your camera to the track view. That makes no sense.
Also very uncomfortable and cringeworthy to see him alone filming in children's locations. Like legoland is primarily for smaller children so it gets weird to watch a 6ft grown man roaming alone with a camera filming around children.

Jen, very vapid and simply a highschool level mean girl on Twitter.

Had the "pleasure" of running into toystory land a few days after it opened. My boyfriend and I are black. We were polite as possible and just went up and told him we enjoyed their videos and he acted like he didn't want to stand near us or even talk, even kind of holding his gear away like we were going to snatch itImage.

In the middle of my boyfriend speaking he blatantly pulled out his phone. And then not much later saw him chatting a bit to a white couple no problem.
Ugh I’m sorry you had to deal with that.
That’s disgusting racist behaviour.
Tim nobody wants to steal your stupid camera especially in Disney World where there’s cameras literally all over the place.

Yes I agree with you seeing Tim by himself at children’s events gives off a major pedo vibe.
Especially when he had the moustache, me and my bf would say wtf he looks like such a pedo hanging round those kids etc.
Honestly if I was at Disney with my children and he was filming them without my consent I’d go mad, I’d cause such a scene.
I bet it’s happened before.

I know people are allowed to film wherever they want more or less but I personally do not want to be in a video seen by thousands of people when I don’t even know I’m being filmed or I do and there’s nothing I can do about it! It’s unfair.

And I HATE how they go to sea world and give them publicity, you only have to watch black fish to see that sea world is a complete disgrace to Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg it's like we share a brain. I'd have a fit if a man in a cartoonish moustache was wandering around filming near my kids.
And yes their decision to go to inhumane animals parks are not okay at all. But you can tell they don't care, anything for the YouTube $$ I guess

I wish they were as nice as they pretended to be on camera

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Tim did get reprimanded by a CM once a few years ago. He was recording a character meet & greet, they turned around and told him not to film the underage children.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

They bought their previous house for $110,000. I think it was one of those programs where they let you borrow more money to fix it up. The official sale price to the seller was $89,000. Anyway, they barely got out of there for $140,000 after selling costs etc.

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

Morethescarier wrote:
Signeduptoread1thing wrote:Found the trackers about a year ago and went from thinking they were just goofy goodie-goodies who liked Disney. To really seeing the mask slip and the cracks show. I still watch because they do a serviceable job of showing new events at the parks. And when I met them once in the park, I detected a hint of racial prejudice.(story below)

Tim: SUPER FAKE and very conceited.
From the clearly fake and insincere "wheeeee" while riding rides he's gone on loads of times and keeping the camera on his face! Dude no one is tuning in to see your bored face in the ride, turn your camera to the track view. That makes no sense.
Also very uncomfortable and cringeworthy to see him alone filming in children's locations. Like legoland is primarily for smaller children so it gets weird to watch a 6ft grown man roaming alone with a camera filming around children.

Jen, very vapid and simply a highschool level mean girl on Twitter.

Had the "pleasure" of running into toystory land a few days after it opened. My boyfriend and I are black. We were polite as possible and just went up and told him we enjoyed their videos and he acted like he didn't want to stand near us or even talk, even kind of holding his gear away like we were going to snatch itImage.

Ugh I’m sorry you had to deal with that.
That’s disgusting racist behaviour.
Tim nobody wants to steal your stupid camera especially in Disney World where there’s cameras literally all over the place.

Yes I agree with you seeing Tim by himself at children’s events gives off a major pedo vibe.
Especially when he had the moustache, me and my bf would say wtf he looks like such a pedo hanging round those kids etc.
Honestly if I was at Disney with my children and he was filming them without my consent I’d go mad, I’d cause such a scene.
I bet it’s happened before.

I know people are allowed to film wherever they want more or less but I personally do not want to be in a video seen by thousands of people when I don’t even know I’m being filmed or I do and there’s nothing I can do about it! It’s unfair.

And I HATE how they go to sea world and give them publicity, you only have to watch black fish to see that sea world is a complete disgrace to Florida.

I thought I was the only one who got creepy vibes from that moustache. :rofl: I can't believe their fans actually liked the moustache and wanted him to keep it. It looked so cringey and I can't imagine what random parkgoers must feel like to see some random guy in the parks like that. Even in the Orlando Science Center video yesterday, I thought it was kind of weird for him to record a video of all the kids on stage as if they were his children.

The Blackfish comment reminded me of a series of tweets Jenn made a few years ago about SeaWorld. It's in the past but I don't know if it was ever discussed on the thread, but it irritates me so much. If you view the rest of the conversation on the tweet below (idk if it shared correctly lol) she basically defended their actions by saying that it's their job. Essentially, they're willing to compromise their morals for money.
Last edited by Jotham on Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

Post by Guest »

So she thinks it’s ok what SeaWorld do to ‘their’ animals because it’s her job to show it and therefore make money off it?
She’s even less intelligent than I thought.

Imagine if she had her own child? Would she allow MY husband to film her child playing or having a character meet at Disney? NO she would kick off as usual and demand to know what the footage is for.
It honestly could be for anything!
She’s such a hypocrite.

Seeing him walking around Disney alone every day is so unbelievably creepy.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

It’s so weird, though. I grew up in south Florida and lived there until college, and there are a lot of people of all colors there. If they insulated from other races it’s self imposed.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Jotham wrote:
The Blackfish comment reminded me of a series of tweets Jenn made a few years ago about SeaWorld. It's in the past but I don't know if it was ever discussed on the thread, but it irritates me so much. If you view the rest of the conversation on the tweet below (idk if it shared correctly lol) she basically defended their actions by saying that it's their job. Essentially, they're willing to compromise their morals for money.

So this reminded me of when they went to Aquatica in 2016 with their friend, Doug. He flipped out of a multi person raft hitting his head on the slide, bruised his shoulder and cut his leg. Tim was pissed bc they said Sea World was basically like: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and didn’t care about the safety of their guests, they cared more about wearing your sunglasses or GoPro on the rides.
They eventually went back 5 months later to Sea World when they were given free food and drinks for the Seven Seas Food Festival preview. Actually, they started to get all the Sea World perks after that, free cabanas for Tim’s bday, etc.
I’d be pissed if I were Doug knowing they *possibly* took advantage of his accident by flipping it into a money making sponsorship deal.

Post by Guest »

Rebelle wrote:
Jotham wrote:

So this reminded me of when they went to Aquatica in 2016 with their friend, Doug. He flipped out of a multi person raft hitting his head on the slide, bruised his shoulder and cut his leg. Tim was pissed bc they said Sea World was basically like: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and didn’t care about the safety of their guests, they cared more about wearing your sunglasses or GoPro on the rides.
They eventually went back 5 months later to Sea World when they were given free food and drinks for the Seven Seas Food Festival preview. Actually, they started to get all the Sea World perks after that, free cabanas for Tim’s bday, etc.
I’d be pissed if I were Doug knowing they *possibly* took advantage of his accident by flipping it into a money making sponsorship deal.

Omg I forgot about that! He could have been killed.
I’ll admit years ago before I knew anything about their unethical practices I went to sea world, it was very depressing!
They have some good roller coasters but I’d never give them a dime ever again.
Maybe that’s why we never see Doug anymore?

Kaycici
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaycici »

Signeduptoread1thing wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:45 pm
I signed up to this site to share the one time I met Tim tracker at the park and how he came off as someone with a little racial prejudice

Not too long after the opening of toy story land
My boyfriend and I, got to say hello. Boy were we in for a big disappointment. They say don't meet your heros for a reason.

My boyfriend and I black. Boyfriend is a Black media videographer and I'm an artist at a certain game studio. We're not a stereotype, we're not intimidating, we're plain African American people. And he acted like we were going to steal off his person. Seriously?!

A little later as we passed by we saw him chatting no problem with a white couple. Seriously disappointed
I always knew something was up because when I was in their fan club group on Facebook I only seen Tim take photos with the WHITE people I have never seen that man take a photo with a black person or use a black person in his video endings. That kind of hurt my feelings because I’m a black woman myself and I actually liked Tim Tracker I thought he was a cool dude but I guess I was wrong 🤷🏾‍♀️

Post by Guest »

What I’ve never understood was they said they can’t talk about Tim’s old job because he worked with kids... but not one kid has commented on their videos like ‘mr bojanowski, he was my old teacher!’ Etc and they would do that!

brit615
Learner
Learner

Post by brit615 »

They are live ! Time for the money to roll in !

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

brit615 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:27 am
They are live ! Time for the money to roll in !
Gotta pay for a trip to DLP! Wait no, they "work" for Disney now, they need money to buy ridiculous amounts of ill fitting tshirts and spirit jerseys. :roll:

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

He worked at a school but I think he was a maintenance person of some type. It wasn’t anything to do with being a teacher

A Live!
Look at Tim’s face in the thumbnail
That’s the face of $$$$$$$$$$ rolling in
What kind of morons would give these two money is beyond me

Post by Guest »

I think we need a new thread!
Can anyone think of any new titles?
The Tim tracker: Show me the money!

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Morethescarier wrote:I think we need a new thread!

TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToPayUs part 2

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Morethescarier wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:23 pm
I think we need a new thread!

The TimTracker - And now it's time to be a chump! $$$$$
The TimTracker - We play - you pay!

Here4thet3a
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4thet3a »

Signeduptoread1thing wrote:I signed up to this site to share the one time I met Tim tracker at the park and how he came off as someone with a little racial prejudice

Not too long after the opening of toy story land
My boyfriend and I, got to say hello. Boy were we in for a big disappointment. They say don't meet your heros for a reason.

My boyfriend and I black. Boyfriend is a Black media videographer and I'm an artist at a certain game studio. We're not a stereotype, we're not intimidating, we're plain African American people. And he acted like we were going to steal off his person. Seriously?!

A little later as we passed by we saw him chatting no problem with a white couple. Seriously disappointed
I can vouch for this... met them a while ago and just said a quick “hello we love your videos” and they said thanks and just stood there.. they were so cold and unfriendly it was so disappointing. Then a moment later they were cackling and snapping pictures with another couple who happened to be white. I tried not to judge and excused it as a one off but hearing your experience solidified my initial thought. Interesting.

Return to “TheTimTracker”