Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by Mukbang818 »

offleash wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 pm
Hushbang says she took all the rest of her content down because she's 'not strong enough' to continue. I'm getting whiplash.
OMG OMG :rofl: :rofl:

Hushbang HAS to be Stephanie, she has a lot of damn nerve just like her

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

I’m beyond confused with Hushbang. She’s acting as if she’s been harassed repeatedly by Nick/his fans which as a result has negatively impacted her health. The majority of her comments are praising her and encouraging her. I rarely saw any comments that told her to stop what she was doing so her posts about how suddenly this is so stressful and how she mentally cannot carry on make absolutely no sense after her carrying on with back to back videos about Nick. I should emphasize videos which never showed any hint of remorse or signs of hesitation for the hate train she was fueling. I feel like something big happened behind the scenes regarding her channel/possible exposure that she’s not being upfront with. It makes no sense to panic so severely, have this sense of victory/bragging upon regaining her channel, and then suddenly proceed to a goodbye message/deleting all evidence of her channel. She just had a video out 1 day ago picking on Nick regarding Veronica.

Just our of curiosity, has anyone considered this may be Veronica who’s behind HB? That extreme rage/eagerness to get revenge, and conveniently only Veronica having the copy strike images would actually make a lot of sense now that I think about it.

unodon
Talker
Talker

Post by unodon »

My pet theory has always been people working on HB's content isn't just dependent on one person. Given the grammatical shift, I doubt it's just run by one person. Could easily be a slew of Stephanie's fans or anyone from Nik's past like SAS / PINK / Veronica / Eat with Que

My favorite is it's actually SAS Asmr's sister, NE Let's Eat.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

HB thanked one of 'her friends' for helping her make her video about Veronica--I can't remember if it was in the comments or in the video itself.

Something else that I noticed was she publicly admitted that she got a P.O. Box address so she wouldn't have to reveal her physical address when she appealed the strikes. She also admitted that one of her friends opened a new channel for her--the one she called She Speaks. She revealed that in her video about the strikes.

You are not supposed to be able to make a new channel when your existing one has strikes. So she publicly announced two shady tactics which could be against some rules--one of them, opening a new channel definitely is. My jaw kind of hit the floor when she admitted that. If you must be shady, keep that kind of stuff to yourself, Hushbang.

So she does have several 'friends' helping her do things, and yeah, I kind of think there is stuff going on behind the scenes as well.

Personally, I also think she either watched Nik's video or was told what Nik said about his google manager still looking into youtube's decision on the strikes. You can bet Nik watched her vid on the strikes and picked up on the same things I did. I only know because I had been reading about copyright strikes. He, on the other hand, probably knows this stuff like the back of his hand.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

oops, too late to edit my post. I just have a strong feeling that something got her spooked. And it's more than just the second-hand stress for her fellow drama channels about the possibility of being outed by Pink.

Speaking about drama channels, notice how none of them (looking at you Def Noodles) at least as of last night, covered Nik's 'nicer' videos or his apology but for months he was good enough to cover when he was having his breakdowns and antics. They sure do know what side their bread is buttered on, don't they? Calm and nice doesn't sell. They've shown their true colors as well. We know what they're made of now. They've exposed themselves. ;)

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

offleash wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:52 am
Speaking about drama channels, notice how none of them (looking at you Def Noodles) at least as of last night, covered Nik's 'nicer' videos or his apology but for months he was good enough to cover when he was having his breakdowns and antics. They sure do know what side their bread is buttered on, don't they? Calm and nice doesn't sell. They've shown their true colors as well. We know what they're made of now. They've exposed themselves. ;)
I was thinking the Same. Damn. Thing!!! They took every opportunity to make videos on Nik when he was posting crazy shit, then when he posts an actual apology video, crickets. So transparent.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

Mukbang818 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:08 pm
offleash wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:52 am
I was thinking the Same. Damn. Thing!!! They took every opportunity to make videos on Nik when he was posting crazy shit, then when he posts an actual apology video, crickets. So transparent.
Absolutely! :D Only you said it waaay better than I did! haha

gonju
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gonju »

Wonder how many people are going to poo poo Niks latest apology to Veronica. The only channels that covered it last time (aside from one that i could see ) said he wasn't really sorry, or he only apologized to kboppers and kobe and not to the other people. Or his tears weren't real. I'm not a Gabbi Hanna fan,but the one thing she got right is sorry is never enough.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

Nik said in his latest video that he couldn't talk about Stephanie even by code. The code he dubbed her with in the past was "Chicken Nugget". So she called up her lawyer and said wah! Nik called me Chicken Nugget! So she sure does not like anyone calling her Chicken Nugget. It sure would be a shame for us to call her Chicken Nugget knowing it really bugs her to be called Chicken Nugget. Do you think she'd get mad if I called her Chicken Nugget, though? I thought that was awfully petty of Chicken Nugget to make a fuss about. I guess Chicken Nugget is touchier that I thought, poor girl. So whatever you do, don't call Chicken Nugget, Chicken Nugget! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by offleash on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

gonju wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:39 am
Wonder how many people are going to poo poo Niks latest apology to Veronica. The only channels that covered it last time (aside from one that i could see ) said he wasn't really sorry, or he only apologized to kboppers and kobe and not to the other people. Or his tears weren't real. I'm not a Gabbi Hanna fan,but the one thing she got right is sorry is never enough.
Haters won't acknowledge it as sincere. I don't know Veronica that well, but I bet she does not accept it either. If she did, she'd lose half her fan base that hate his guts. Gotta do what the mob wants. Part of Bloves vid tonight mentioned she was behind Nik, and defended him. She was ripped to shreds in her comment section. Unsubbing all over the place.

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

offleash wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:07 pm
Nik said in his latest video that he couldn't talk about Stephanie even by code. The code he dubbed her with in the past was "Chicken Nugget". So she called up her lawyer and said wah! Nik called me Chicken Nugget! So she sure does not like anyone calling her Chicken Nugget. It sure would be a shame for us to call her Chicken Nugget knowing it really bugs her to be called Chicken Nugget. Do you think she'd get mad if I called her Chicken Nugget, though? I thought that was awfully petty of Chicken Nugget to make a fuss about. I guess Chicken Nugget is touchier that I thought, poor girl. So whatever you do, don't call Chicken Nugget, Chicken Nugget! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She actually sent a cease and desist :? . Wow, honestly she’s more cowardly than I imagined. How would Nick give her consent to release the footage that she kept repeating on her video when she ran to her lawyer right after her video released?
She made damn well sure to leave that info to herself so her fans could continue to harass Nick about giving permission.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

milkteaa wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:34 pm
offleash wrote:
She actually sent a cease and desist :? . Wow, honestly she’s more cowardly than I imagined. How would Nick give her consent to release the footage that she kept repeating on her video when she ran to her lawyer right after her video released?
She made damn well sure to leave that info to herself so her fans could continue to harass Nick about giving permission.
Exactly. She's not only a coward, but conniving and manipulative. She planned it that way. She threw the gauntlet down, then never gave him a chance to respond. And she reveled in the harassment he got. Nik may be a troll, but she is something evil. I came across this article about manipulative people. The very first paragraph is her in a nutshell.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ive-people
Last edited by offleash on Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

Don't know if anyone is still interested in the Hushbang saga. Nik explained more about this in his vid and alluded to the fact that he considered what she was doing harassment so his manager is still looking into it. Also, the new channel she created "She Speaks" has now had a name change to "Lia Speaks".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkzeuH ... VTA/videos

Also, on her community page on youtube, she says she is a writer and has material on Wattpad. Someone posted a link to her there.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/-sarcastic ... versations
Someone asked if her name was really Sahar and she said yes. She seems to speak VERY good English on this page.

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

offleash wrote:
She's fucking insufferable!! Makes two incendiary videos about Nik, designed to completely destroy his character, then lawyers up to prevent him from fully defending himself. What a tool!!

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

Mukbang818 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 pm
offleash wrote:
She's fucking insufferable!! Makes two incendiary videos about Nik, designed to completely destroy his character, then lawyers up to prevent him from fully defending himself. What a tool!!
Sounds to me like she got two C&D orders--one right after she demanded Nik to give her permission to release footage (in the process silencing him so her demands for that were just orchestrated) and another when he started referring to her as Chicken Nugget in his videos. In any event, she had to contact her lawyer twice or so. Who knows what else she talked about with her lawyer--probably grounds to sue Nik somehow. Talk about a freaking drama queen. Grow the hell up,little girl. None of this would have happened if YOU had just had the assertiveness to tell Nik immediately you were not planning on fulfilling your obligation to do another collab. Period. Instead you cowered for five hours leaving him hanging. Note to Nik--don't ever wait longer than 15-30 mins for business purposes especially for flakes like Chicken Nugget.

Lunaticdkb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lunaticdkb »

What's this thread about again? Lol

offleash
Talker
Talker

Post by offleash »

Mostly about the Chicken Nugget vs Avocado drama, lol which is dying down thank goodness. I guess it'll be back to watching her boring a$$ videos. ;)

Lunaticdkb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lunaticdkb »

I used to have her on the background while I'm doing something else but lately I can't even finish the video, who cares how the crime was solved. I'll just Google it if I'm too invested.

Also I hate the fact that she treats her fiance way way different than when she started.

Nnagamale
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nnagamale »

Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-16-12-059_com.instagram.android.jpg
Lunaticdkb wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:25 am
I used to have her on the background while I'm doing something else but lately I can't even finish the video, who cares how the crime was solved. I'll just Google it if I'm too invested.

Also I hate the fact that she treats her fiance way way different than when she started.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

Nnagamale wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:23 am
Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-16-12-059_com.instagram.android.jpg
Lunaticdkb wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:25 am

I’m not surprised. She’s a typical manipulator. I’ll never forget when she bought her fiancé an iPhone for his birthday with his own money :rofl:

Return to “Stephanie Soo”