Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 3

Post by nahinahi »

Leesa wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:45 pm
JFC, what a dumpster fire... Stephanie is a garbage human being. Period. She calculated this whole thing from the get go, like others have said... way too easy to target someone as messy and problematic as Nick. Someone compared her to the main character in Gone Girl and now I cannot get that out of my mind. She's a complete psychopath.

Throughout her latest video she talks about nothing, but she manages to easily (disturbingly easily) put away the "soft little fluffy innocent bunny" Stephanie and come out as the total opposite in this video. Her tone says nothing but mean girl bitch that will step on everyone else's necks just to get herself ahead. THIS IS THE REAL STEPHANIE. She has managed to dupe her brain dead teenage stans, but us older and wiser folks...nah bitch, we see you.... we've seen right through you all along.

Now I am not a Nick fan, period. However, if anyone is a victim of character assassination, its him. Bitch as some nerve. Her entire video she is gas lighting and taunting the man she is supposedly so scared of. She taunts him to release footage, to consent to her releasing of footage etc...She knows exactly what she's doing here. As for Zach Choi? He must have been watching too many seasons of Game of Thrones, because he's basically Littlefinger in all of this. Playing both sides to see which one is going to play to his advantage.
I always knew she was putting it on in her videos but this was something else. She just tossed the sweet act to the side as easy as ripping off a mask and went in. Just kinda disturbing and uncomfortable to watch. I've always thought she has 101 voices but I think this was the real her too.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Not sure, but thinking we should start a new part 4 thread since we're past 40 pages? But I'm not a mod, so I don't know if I'm supposed to do it.

Also, I just wanted to comment, I hate this bitch. Nikocado is obviously a messy person too, and I've ranted about him on his thread before, but she tried to imply things that had nothing to do with him, and spun it into these very serious accusations. Also, all the people aren't addressing the fact that if someone really did experience a trigger for their sexual assault, they wouldn't create a clothing line to try and profit off of it within days. Also, no thumbnail of her trying to squeeze out tears in the actual video? Bullshit. She should be sued by Nikocado, and step off her Kpopfangirl/boy, throne. :roll: The only thing that's accurate is her hoodie, which says BIS. Short for Bitch Is a Snake.

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

I think the fact that they both are so concerned about taking photos with/without permission goes to show how they've always only been frienemies. If one of my friends took a pictures of me I would never in a million years ever bring up that they did or didn't have my consent! That's so weird to me. These are not young children under 18 who need a parent to fill a permission slip for them to be in pictures. They're grown adults. Unless they're taking a shit or getting undressed I don't see the issue unless it was done in a super creepy way....but I would never be friends with someone who did something creepy to me, so it sort of goes to show they were never really friends.

But if a friend took a picture of me as I was reading a book in my living room for instance and then posted it to IG I would never flip out and tell them they did not have my consent.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Stephanie Soo”