Stephanie Soo - Part 4

thepigeondiaries_
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo - Part 4

Post by thepigeondiaries_ »

hunterYEY wrote: I noticed this too. She is obviously trying to copy Bailey and make a new content for her channel since Steph is done victimizing Nik for her own benefit. Image

Karma will haunt her in the future. Steph looks so naive but a big liar.
You really acting as if she spent a whole year victimising Nik. Aren't we passed that stage now? Jeez.

Former lurker here, hi Image

I can sometimes see why people don't like SS because she can be too much and comes of as a little ignorant sometimes. Oher times i'm really like: y'all reaching. As she gets older, I feel like she's being more 'woke' on topics like feminism, racism and other types of inequality. Which shows slow but constant growth.

Maybe it's because there's just not really other YT'ers I watch to compare. I started watching her video's since 2018 or 2019 I believe and she literally is the only YT'er I keep coming back to. I don't watch the vlogs or stupid prank video's because I'm not a fan of that but I very much enjoy her dramatic storytelling. I always find myself cracking up out loud and the interaction with hidden fiancé really add something to the video's. I don't even want her to reveal his face in the video's in the future. Saw his pictures via GG anyway, lol.

Sometimes I just really feel like people can't see through their hate for SS anymore even if there's nothing really problematic that she has done for the past year. I wonder if I'm just not interested enough to care or if y'all too invested in hate-watching her Image Serious question though: did the people hating on her ever like her video's in the past? Or do you just enjoy the hate so much you keep clicking on her video's? This is not a sarcastic or rhetorical question. I'm not an English native, so might be confusing to read.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

gg_0_0
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gg_0_0 »

Shes so god damn annoying and excessively dramatic i keep trying to convince myself shes tolerable but i cant watch her stupid videos without cringing every time with her stupid baby voice. shes a grown ass woman why does she always put on a baby facade acting like she doesnt know how to pronounce things and intentionally trying to sound dumb. i get it, she wants to be entertaining to get more views aka more money (thats all she cares about) but being excruciatingly loud and idiotic is not the way "biss" *vomits*

anyone who supports her is a numbskull like her :HK: :rofl:

airborneoriginal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by airborneoriginal »

No idea how people can tolerate watching her and her videos! Even early on when she started on YouTube I couldn't stomach the baby voice and fake nice persona she gave off.. I'm not sure if this has already been said but the fact that she does mukbangs or eating shows with true crime is incredibly disturbing. I'm a big fan of YouTubers who do makeup with true crime but to think that someone can eat while talking about horrible stories scares me..

gg_0_0
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gg_0_0 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy2TdOROoT8&ab_channel=nongshimusa

SHE'S SOOO CRINGE IN THIS EWWWW

Noisyj6
Talker
Talker

Post by Noisyj6 »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
> She even says nae nae like her too! She’s so annoying and unoriginal
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which video and timestamp? I really don’t wanna watch 30 min of her bs haha.

lightsy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lightsy »

rikku9 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:56 pm
Aaabha wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:18 pm
has anyone noticed her weight gain? not trying to be rude but i think her crappy food is catching up to her? :rofl:
I came here to see if anyone else had noticed as well, she's ballooned. Some people look fine with extra weight but she's not one of them.
I don't think she ballooned. Maybe she's gained weight, but not that much. Nothing out of the ordinary, covid-15-pounds and all that. She's the type to have it show in her face first.

uiulie67lokem
Stalker
Stalker

Post by uiulie67lokem »

gg_0_0 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:23 pm

SHE'S SOOO CRINGE IN THIS EWWWW
Amazing how hateful you are and then actively follow what she does? Not even subscribers would have watched that video since it's not on her channel but you go out of your way to watch the whole thing and then link it here just because you want others to validate your unnecessary hate? There are youtubers who 100% deserve it because they've genuinely done bad things (Shawn Dawson, Jeffree?) but not her. Your reasons for hating her are so incredibly shallow, I wonder how intolerable you are IRL.

ellianaaaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ellianaaaaaa »

literally, i get people can share whatever opinion they feel necessary but it’s honestly pathetic going through these threads :rofl: they have so much to complain abt yet they’re the ones that give her that view and $$$

ellianaaaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ellianaaaaaa »

lightsy wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:50 pm
rikku9 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:56 pm

I came here to see if anyone else had noticed as well, she's ballooned. Some people look fine with extra weight but she's not one of them.
I don't think she ballooned. Maybe she's gained weight, but not that much. Nothing out of the ordinary, covid-15-pounds and all that. She's the type to have it show in her face first.
Honestly i don’t think she has? definitely looks different from when she started but she overall stephanie will
always be a petite person. Yall are reaching

str4wb3rrym1lk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by str4wb3rrym1lk »

In her most recent video where she camps in her back yard with her fiancé and her cousin, daniel, she started freaking out over nothing, half way through the video and not even after 30 minutes of being outside. She’s a grown adult with two grown men (her fiancé is definitely able to protect her if she’s not capable as well as daniel if necessary). Not only that but she’s in a luxury house which usually comes with a rather safe neighborhood and her house has incredible security, as we have all seen many times and as she has mentioned quite often. She starts crying over camping, in a rich backyard, with two people capable of self defence, in a tent less then 20 feet away from her huge house, and begs to go back inside. Her comments were then turned off for about 30 minutes and now they’re back up and all the comments that there are, is people saying they would be afraid too and complimenting her?

I usually love stephanie and i don’t think she deserves some of the hate about her weight and appearance specifically, but now she just acts like a spoiled brat. it’s genuinely so annoying to watch her whine and cry over something as simple as camping and not only that it’s in a super rich house too. She needs to get a grip.

Next topic, i recently watched her Korea vlogs and i hated her so much the whole time. She’s super loud and obnoxious the whole time and it’s especially triggering to watch. Im not even Korean and i know that it’s super impolite to act that way. i have no idea why she, as a Korean, thinks it’s okay to walk into stores and basically scream. and how did none of her family or friends tell her that it’s not okay? the whole time you can see people staring and being disgusted by her behaviour and so was i. she acts like a spoiled american tourist brat and it’s genuinely annoying and disgusting to watch. how can you be so disrespectful and not respect the customs of your own culture? i would never go out in public with her no matter the country. her parents genuinely failed raising her or the fame got to her head and she now thinks she superior and can act how ever she likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=38470 :toss:

Return to “Stephanie Soo”