CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's on Snapchat talking about Brielle's unexcused absences and how she doesn't want her to have any next semester. Apparently she didn't want to take her to school today because it's a half day, but Brielle really wanted to go. No shit, because it's a short day and it's right before vacation! They do fun stuff in school so of course she wants to go :rofl: Isn't an unexcused absence when you don't bother calling the school to let them know your kid won't be there? Because I mean my son has been sick before and none of his absences were marked as "unexcused."

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohsnapp »

Yesterday she was doing snap filters with Brielle and you can see all the meatballs teeth in her mouth. That poor kid. A friend of mine works for a medical office and she said they can call CPS for that because it’s looked at as being neglect in a child that young. I feel sorry for those kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Can you imagine how much worse it's going to get when she's already had these issues with baby teeth?

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Her friend got her a KVD brush for Christmas and she kept rubbing it all over her face. I get it, it's soft. But now please go clean it before you use it on your face. That's gross.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I said meatballs lol i meant metal

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I laughed when I read that but still knew what you meant haha!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:I said meatballs lol i meant metal

That was hilarious. I knew what you meant too. :tu:
It is a tragedy that they didn’t help her take better care of her teeth.
Of course, look at WTC. Don’t know about Mike, but he should have insisted on her doing better
homecare on her children’s teeth and feeding them better food and drinking water. Again, Trash
and laziness.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

We're gonna need a third thread! I'm trying to think of a good name for it lol. I'm leaning towards WhiteTrashBeggar or something along those lines :rofl:

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

LiddlePallid wrote:We're gonna need a third thread! I'm trying to think of a good name for it lol. I'm leaning towards WhiteTrashBeggar or something along those lines :rofl:
If you do another thread you have to let me know! I just logged back on after being gone for a while. I have been so busy with my family, work & the holidays that I haven't been keeping up with my white trash Courtney drama! I see the entire time I was gone she was able to post 1 YouTube video! But is all the time on IG saying she is making a new video to post & never does! How does this lazy ass piece of shit have 30,000 subscribers? But then again she has 30,000 subscribers & gets less then 1000 views for her past 4 or 5 videos! I think miss White Trash Courtney is realizing she is not as important as she likes to think :FU:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I will post the link as soon as we have a new one :)

Anyone been watching their lavish Christmas this year? I find it so funny that last year she was crying about how she could barely afford gifts for the girls. and this year she's buying Mike Air Force One's and that robe he got her was $90. Of course she had to preface it with a speech about how she's so lucky she has a husband that allows for them to be spoiled. Does she not realize how suspicious it looks that his job has not changed since last year, yet all of a sudden they're rolling in cash? She must think everyone's an idiot, or that no one remembers last Christmas lol.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Courtney’sMakeup standing on the corner

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I will post the link as soon as we have a new one :)

Anyone been watching their lavish Christmas this year? I find it so funny that last year she was crying about how she could barely afford gifts for the girls. and this year she's buying Mike Air Force One's and that robe he got her was $90. Of course she had to preface it with a speech about how she's so lucky she has a husband that allows for them to be spoiled. Does she not realize how suspicious it looks that his job has not changed since last year, yet all of a sudden they're rolling in cash? She must think everyone's an idiot, or that no one remembers last Christmas lol.
Yeah they had quite a big Christmas this year! ImageImageImage
Those power wheels truck are NOT cheap either.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Pretty sure those big crystals are very expensive as well.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

WTC and family had quite the Big Christmas compared to last year. Last year they were begging for
everything and Mike didn’t buy much of anything. Same union job, I suppose. Maybe he got a different
position. I think it is more like drugs are passing through again. I don’t know. Don’t really care. It’s funny
how the beggar’s life has changed.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:WTC and family had quite the Big Christmas compared to last year. Last year they were begging for
everything and Mike didn’t buy much of anything. Same union job, I suppose. Maybe he got a different
position. I think it is more like drugs are passing through again. I don’t know. Don’t really care. It’s funny
All I could think watching those snaps was how did someone like her end up with two beautiful girls, the ability to afford a really nice Christmas with a lot of gifts, and a decent enough boyfriend that treats her like gold. I don’t know anything about him other than what she shows us, but I will say in my observation, every vlog and snap that he’s in he seems to treat her way better than she deserves. And he works long hours to provide for them and all she does is complain.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Full disclosure, and on a personal level: maybe I’m “biased” watching the spouses of WTC and Kamel and feeling like what did they do to deserve these decent guys.... especially Tony. No, we don’t see everything, but we see a lot. But on a personal level.... I am going through an extremely tough time right now in my marriage which has turned abusive, so maybe that’s why I see these men and feel like how did these two pieces of shit sad excuses for mothers/wives land these decent men and I’m with a guy who has turned so evil it makes me and everyone around us sick.
Okay done now. Sorry for the off topic personal story time ....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

tar wrote:WTC and family had quite the Big Christmas compared to last year. Last year they were begging for
Nah I don't think he even got a different position - you know she would have been bragging left and right that "her man got himself a higher position at the company he works for" :rofl:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

It's definitely fishy. They just got her the new car, and you know the payments are high. So where does all this extra money come from all of a sudden? A bonus? That would have to be a hefty lump sum if that were the case. Hmm interesting how Courtney gets a new vehicle after her accident, and then Kamel needs a new car also, and suddenly has all this extra money too...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, it seems like right when she wrecked her car was when they suddenly had an influx of cash. She was all upset about having to try to get a new car, and then all of a sudden they buy one a week later and she's suddenly buying shit left and right. Doesn't make any sense if you were JUST crying about being broke. You know they definitely didn't buy that car outright (seriously, look up 2016 Santa Fe's - they paid at LEAST 19k for that). Pretty hefty for a family who was supposedly broke just weeks before that happened :rofl: I expected her to be looking at like, $6k cars to hold her over but nope, goes and buys an almost brand new one!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is interesting how the money just started coming to their house. Old WTC is getting her rotten teeth
fixed. They are spending a lot of money on payments and insurance for her car and instead of the money
getting tighter, it is like a faucet of money turned on in that house. I don’t care what they are doing but
I think something isn’t kosher. JMO and everyone has one.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”