Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Exactly! Especially when you're hanging around for HOURS in the store? That was always a huge red flag when I worked retail. We would go into the office and literally watch the person walk from aisle to aisle stealing things, and called the cops and they were STILL down one of the aisles stealing things. Having kids with you doesn't make you any less obvious. Half the time those people have the kids HELP them lol!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Who spends “hours” at Walmart? Especially now and bringing your young children in tow. She’s strange. I checked to see
if she was going to update everyone on the latest soap opera of Courtney Lurae because she made such a big deal out of
her “storyline“ for the day but there was no story when I checked. :corn

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was waiting for an update too. I was expecting to see a haul and her showing what was so important that she had to hide it all behind the diapers. She is such a weirdo.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We need to know if store security went through her stash of goods to see what she hiding. I am wait to see what was so
important that she had to hide it in a store.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just noticed that her thread title was updated to show her IG name. That will make her even easier to find for her
resin followers that don’t know about her past actions.

I am not sure “Miss Badazz“ will love that. :tosskiss:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm hoping that will draw anyone interested in here into this thread lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I know a lot of guests are reading here. They just don’t post. It is a good move to keep updating the name. It makes her
easier to find.

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Miranda4ya »

Of course she only voted yesterday because she wants legal marijuana
She said she almost shed a tear when she found out it was approved? priorities, I guess.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wondered why she was getting off her butt to do her civic duty to vote.....
Then I saw that she was going to vote for legalizing marijuana in NJ.
I should have known that would be all that would actually interest her about the important races in our country and NJ. :skull:
Legalizing Marijuana. :roll: :shock:

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

Is school out for the holiday? I can never understand why she has her kids up late all the time. Screaming in the front yard at 10pm in thin pajamas.

Also, about her weed addiction. She implies that her doctor is on board about it, but she ranted about getting a bad strain a while ago but getting a good strain recently, and she can’t wait until she can get it legally so she can choose the strain she wants rather than “getting what she gets” from wherever she gets it now. If she had a medical marijuana card, which is a thing in NJ, then she’d be allowed to buy from dispensaries already, choosing the strain that works best for her. So nothing she’s doing is above-board right now.

She’s like a different person from years ago when she had her makeup account. She’s lost all motivation and it seems her only happiness lies in manic buying sprees of stuff she will never use. She’s a hoarder, plain and simple. Grand ideas with no follow through.

What’s the deal with her losing her license? Did she have it when she had the snapchat wreck? (I remember that clearly! And was always so furious she would snap and drive with her kids in the back)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t think she had her license when she had her SC wreck. She has been caught and sentenced at least 4 times for driving without a license. That isn’t counting other driving infractions like failing to wear a seatbelt or no insurance card. I heard that Mike has been known to hop into the drivers seat on more than one occasion. I know she called him to come down and pretend to be the driver when she had one of her wrecks when she was online. I think it was the one where she ran into the older gentleman at the shopping center.

Can Courtney even get a drivers license at this point? Can Mike afford to insurance on her?

She has some weed issues. She implied that she had medical marijuana card but I don’t think she has any conditions that would qualify her. I heard Mike has a friend that she gets her weed from. That is why it is so shitty. She gets what she gets, she doesn’t get to pick strains. Everything she says is a lie. Otherwise her sheet wouldn’t read like it does.

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

No license but she plans to drive around a motorcycle. That’ll be cute. Also, “date night” is the grossest thing ever. No one needs to see them in a hot tub. She treats her fake MIL like crap, but comes home to darling crafts that MIL planned and created with the girls. Mommom spent more quality time with the girls in one evening than Courtney spends with them in a week.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That is so true! When are we going to get to see some shots of her riding about on that motorcycle with Mike holding
on to her waist? Are the cops still watching her? Is that why she’s holed up at home? If her fake MIL heard all of the
things that Courtney says about her would she still come over so that Mike and Courtney could go have sex in a cheap
motel? I wonder what she would think of Courtney and Mike sitting in a hot tub, talking about and demonstrating bath
bombs from Lush for the millionth BORING time? Courtney can’t even do a quality date night.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Just had to address the fact that she was just very excited about the title of this thread when she Google herself and found it LMAO (look at her IG stories)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have gotten all kinds of emails and DMs to check out our little skeleton.

She has really missed anybody talking about her. She googled herself. Why? She said herself she doesn’t do
anything. She misses me. I am glad I provide her some comedy. According to the local PD she doesn’t and
hasn’t had a DL in years. She can sit around in that dirty robe and tell whatever she wants. Show us some
up close pics of that license.👀

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ChittaChatta wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 pm
Just had to address the fact that she was just very excited about the title of this thread when she Google herself and found it LMAO (look at her IG stories)
Glad that you found this thread. If you notice it was dead 💀 as a door nail. :hee:

Courtney googled herself and found it. That’s a load of crap. Courtney has followed these threads since they first
started here. When we talked about her on a different thread she begged for her own thread, if her thread dies
down she calls someone out to revive it. I hope you keep posting here. One of our best posters stopped posting
here and this is where Miss Pancake Flat Ass checks.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

🤣 it's so funny to me that she was just like"i was googling myself" - WHY??? It sounds likeshe does it often to make sure nothing pops up about her that she doesn't want people finding lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder what MissLivingLarge has done that she’s finding it necessary to google herself? Interesting!

Pancake Ass is hiding something. I didn’t even think about it. I guess some of her acquaintances will
rat her out in short order. They usually do. It’s funny what all they tell on her. If only she knew.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

https://ibb.co/SQp4GKr

If she's going to feed us gold like this, might as well post it in her thread right? 🤣

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Also, her age. How old is she because she keeps giving different ages lmao

Return to “Courtney Lurae”