Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Post by Guest »

Guisssse, we made it to part 2!

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Post by koalah »

Thanks for making a new thread. Can't believe we're in Part 2.

flower790
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by flower790 »

Thanks for part 2, I can't believe we are here haha. Oh Stella, I really like you in some way but you also seems a bit fake and ver materialistic :(

Post by Guest »

I saw on IG that they celebrated their 2 year Anniversary on Sunday. I guess she’s still in AD? Hopefully we’ll get another vlog before she heads back to NY to begin her launch. I can already hear the whining in my head, “Guisse, I’m sooo tired. Launching a product is soooo hard...launching a product is seriously no joke ...I’m on Stuggle Street with jet lag...I’m such a hawt mess, guissse!”

Post by Guest »

poshspice88 wrote:I saw on IG that they celebrated their 2 year Anniversary on Sunday. I guess she’s still in AD? Hopefully we’ll get another vlog before she heads back to NY to begin her launch. I can already hear the whining in my head, “Guisse, I’m sooo tired. Launching a product is soooo hard...launching a product is seriously no joke ...I’m on Stuggle Street with jet lag...I’m such a hawt mess, guissse!”
Oh yess we will hear whining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

New vlog. Nothing of interest IMO. Besides the super messy apartment when she walks in. Like clothes all over the floor stuffed under the bed. Which she kicks out of the way with her disgusting dirty travel shoes to make space for her A*ay luggage that turns into an impromptu plug. Worse than a college kid that's just left the home 2 months ago. Can't believe what a pigsty that place is ...

Oh also her blabbering about the broken viewfinder in her vlog a couple of times. Twice in less than a minute. Almost a word for word repeat each time.

Click bait title as usual but she's thinking of moving because their rent will go up by $500 once their lease is up. She has to do it all on her own cause Barty is away in AD. She seems to be looking at bigger places. More stuff to fill the place with then.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Stella referring to the dog Molly: "She's gotten so big!"

Oddly enough, the same could be said for Stella. During that useless shot of her torso (including the closeup of her breasts) it appeared that she gained some weight while in AD.

It's a mystery to me how she's able to fit all her clothes, shoes, makeup, and extra bags in that one suitcase.

Why does she always refer to Sonja as "the dog walker"? If the woman is willing to schlep around with Stella looking at apartments, wouldn't she have earned the title of "friend" by now?

So, what do you guys think? Will Stella choose a new, bigger and more expensive apartment and (probably with the help of Sonja) pack up their current apartment and move? Or will Bart make sure their rent increase isn't too outrageous and Stella stays put?

Post by Guest »

Her video was a big let down ..editing left a lot to be desired along with many questions !
Franny was staying with grandma in Ohio and he magically appeared in video .. maybe Sonia received him and then the impromptu Away suitcase ad (again) and yes how did she fit 1 month worth of clothes into that small grip ??? And the grand finale a possible move due to increased rent ..I mean rent is very high in NYC especially where they desire to live .. Not sure what the budget is and if Stella will be able to pull off the move Barti may have to fly in to finalize everything

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Enough already wrote: Franny was staying with grandma in Ohio and he magically appeared in video .. maybe Sonia received him
She did film when she was in Ohio picking up Frannie. It was the clip of her playing with the white dog--which is Bart's mom's new dog.

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:Stella referring to the dog Molly: "She's gotten so big!"

Oddly enough, the same could be said for Stella. During that useless shot of her torso (including the closeup of her breasts) it appeared that she gained some weight while in AD.

It's a mystery to me how she's able to fit all her clothes, shoes, makeup, and extra bags in that one suitcase.

Why does she always refer to Sonja as "the dog walker"? If the woman is willing to schlep around with Stella looking at apartments, wouldn't she have earned the title of "friend" by now?

So, what do you guys think? Will Stella choose a new, bigger and more expensive apartment and (probably with the help of Sonja) pack up their current apartment and move? Or will Bart make sure their rent increase isn't too outrageous and Stella stays put?
In regards to Frannies appearance sorry I totally missed that clip in the video !

Post by Guest »

I don’t think she’ll stay in that apartment. For one, Stella always wants BIGGER BETTER MORE EXPENSIVE, which is to be expected — but every 12 months?? Every 4 or 5 years — yes, but every year seems greedy. Secondly, I think a move is possible because Bart wants to get back to the financial district to be close to work. They sure lose a crap ton of $$ each year moving.

A bigger apartment means more crap to shimmy around and make a path through. And those ugly stainless steel shelving units make their way into EVERY SINGLE APARTMENT. :rofl:

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

All the complaning about maybe replacing the vlogging Camera. A new camera probably cost less than the bags she buys.

Post by Guest »

Stella’s vlogs are becoming very boring ... she just abruptly ended the video today pizza it is guises ..

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

This old video of Stella's popped up on my Home page. It's from nearly three years ago. Notice how subdude her energy is. Notice how she speaks like a normal person. Notice how youthful she looks. This is the person I binged-watched when I first found her.

For the life of me, I can't understand what thought process she went through to bring her to the conclusion that being goofy and obnoxious was beneficial to her channel.

Post by Guest »

Although she was a tad bit toned down she is still annoying !
I was attracted to her videos early on too but she has morphed into a character.... Her videos were very informative now she’s just compiling anything for views I guess

whyyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by whyyyyyy »

When she was complaining about her rent being raised and how she'll probably move all I could think was why does she even bother living in NY. When Bart was here I understood, but now that he's not, I just don't get it.

She barely works, and even when she does she could easily commute from basically anywhere (like when she was living in Germany). She never actually takes advantage of living in NY. She's like one step from being a shut in. She could live in New Jersey and save a ton of money and her life would be exactly the same.

Her tiny expensive NY apartments are the same as her tiny expensive handbags. Neither of them make sense for her or her life. She thinks that they make her look cool/sophisticated/like a successful youtuber. She gets tired of both really quickly.

Post by Guest »

^^ I see what you’re saying, but it doesn’t make sense for her to move to NJ (or somewhere similar) when Bart will be back living and working full time in NY by December 1st. Their lease is up in April, and they either suck it up and Stella stays put or move back to fidi near Goldman Sachs. She was selfish to insist on moving out of fidi in the first place making her husband commute every day while she sat at home and did nothing, randomly picking up a trip that interested her here and there.

whyyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by whyyyyyy »

poshspice88 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 am
^^ I see what you’re saying, but it doesn’t make sense for her to move to NJ (or somewhere similar) when Bart will be back living and working full time in NY by December 1st. Their lease is up in April, and they either suck it up and Stella stays put or move back to fidi near Goldman Sachs. She was selfish to insist on moving out of fidi in the first place making her husband commute every day while she sat at home and did nothing, randomly picking up a trip that interested her here and there.
Yeah, you're totally right. I keep think of him as being gone for a year, but part of that year has already gone by. She absolutely needs to go back to the fidi or even Brooklyn. I'm surprised Bart was fine with moving to midtown. It never made any sense.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

poshspice88 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 am
I never understood how selfish she was to live uptown when the task she does are to hang out with her dog sitter and pick up food

Post by Guest »

flower790 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:12 pm
I never understood how selfish she was to live uptown when the task she does are to hang out with her dog sitter and pick up food
Right, and she usually only has to take the elevator to the 1st floor where she lives because her building has a deli hot food buffet bar where she goes to on the daily to load up on food and carry upstairs. That was her equivalent to “making Bart dinner” after sitting around all day doing nothing but watching Netflix and online shopping because “Tee Hee, I’m a hawt mess.” Oh, but she transferred the food from styrofoam to a cookie sheet and reheated it in a proper oven for them so it’s homemade, wink wink.

Return to “Fly With Stella”