Fly With Stella

Re: Fly With Stella

Post by Guest »

I tend to cut Bart a bit more slack because he doesn’t sit around all day dreaming up things he can buy online, and watching Netflix. He works, whereas Stella has the time to stock up on and prepare wholesome food.

Having said that, I fully believe Bart and Stella are cut from the same cloth in terms of eating unhealthy food in unhealthy portions. Neither of them move their bodies much either. A couple years ago, Bart trained for and completed a marathon but his body didn’t slim down one iota. That tells me he was eating a lot more extra calories and carbs than his body needed to compensate for the miles he was running. The quickest way for me to slim down is running coupled with healthy eating. You can’t out run a bad diet — you’ll just stay the same or get bigger.

All that to say, Bart eats what he wants in the amount that he wants, but I think it’s easier when the spouse with more time can create wholesome food from home which is generally a lot healthier for you and less tempting than making yourself choose a healthy salad with light dressing vs burger and fries when you’re ordering food frequently.

Has anyone else noticed Bart looking tired and heavier since moving to AD?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by koalah »

They both look heavier. Her viewers are asking her to join Emirates but she won't even get a foot in the door (weight esp. and maybe age). Just watch a vlog from 1 or 2 years ago and you can see how bad they both look.

Bart did try to bring lunch with him when he was working in NY and poor Stella had to remember to get him his deli meat, cheese and bread so he would be able to make sandwiches. She inevitably forgot a bunch of times even when she was in the deli itself getting that disgusting buffet food every single day. She vlogged many times forgetting and having to go back the next day. That didn’t last long either.

Of course when you’re in a relationship you both play off each other and fall into a rut so to speak. Path of least resistance. The type of food and quality of food is both their doing. Though one could drive a change in the other by making healthy choices etc.

Also somewhat controversial I guess but to me if one side of the partnership is at home most/all of the time they should be more in charge of grocery shopping, food prep, cleaning, laundry etc. Does not matter what gender is the stay at home spouse/partner. We’ve seen how this is not the case with Stella - dragging Bart to 12am laundry runs after he got home at 10-11 and would have nothing to wear the next day for work for example.

Post by Guest »

hello_marshmellows wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:13 pm
I tried to watch her latest video (I was curious to see her mispronouncing “depth” and “across”, but couldn’t pass half of it. It is so useless, so annoying, so blerghhhhh

ps.: I am not Stella, my english is not perfect because I am not a native speaker haha
She goes into the size of the bags around the 4:57 minute mark:

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

hello_marshmellows wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:13 pm
I think we don’t know Bart enough. He makes these little appearances on video here and there, but for me this is not sufficient to get to know someone.
I completely agree.

Usually when the "But you only see 10 minutes of their life," argument is offered to defend vloggers it drives me crazy because, over time, you see patterns and get a pretty good idea about what's going on when the camera isn't on.

But with Stella, she doesn't vlog consistently enough for us to get a really, really good idea about what's going on with her and/or Bart. Personally, that's part of the reason why I keep watching--I'm trying to figure out who this person is behind her dingbat personality.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

koalah wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 pm
Also somewhat controversial I guess but to me if one side of the partnership is at home most/all of the time they should be more in charge of grocery shopping, food prep, cleaning, laundry etc. Does not matter what gender is the stay at home spouse/partner. We’ve seen how this is not the case with Stella - dragging Bart to 12am laundry runs after he got home at 10-11 and would have nothing to wear the next day for work for example.
It's even beyond "should be" and more like "feel it's the right thing to do". Wouldn't you think, if someone is at home so much, they'd naturally want to do their part to, not only contribute to the two of them having a more comfortable lifestyle, but also make life easier for her partner--the person who is working his butt off so the bills can be paid and designer bags can be bought?

This is what I haven't figured out about Stella. She doesn't seem like the spoiled, ungrateful, entitled type. Yet she acts more like Bart's best buddy and college roommate than a devoted wife trying to build a life with the man she loves.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Wait a second...

She goes to AD for a month and she has three small bags with her? The new LV and the two in that video? And then didn't she have another one with her when they went to brunch?

Who in their right mind needs to bring multiple small bags on a trip?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 wrote:
hello_marshmellows wrote: I tried to watch her latest video (I was curious to see her mispronouncing “depth” and “across”, but couldn’t pass half of it. It is so useless, so annoying, so blerghhhhh

ps.: I am not Stella, my english is not perfect because I am not a native speaker haha
She goes into the size of the bags around the 4:57 minute mark:
LOL i scrubbed through most of the video so missed that part. The most annoying thing is that she changes the words she’s using between bags so it’s even more confusing! In a sit-down not impromptu review of these products. It should be width x height x depth - just like the manufacturers website. She can do all the legwork to get her affiliate links right (2-3 different types plus the comment “$950 for the YSL a steal!”) but can’t get that right.
Presence wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm
Wait a second...

She goes to AD for a month and she has three small bags with her? The new LV and the two in that video? And then didn't she have another one with her when they went to brunch?

They all look almost exactly the same too. She will also buy more of the same useless bags in AD or dutyfree. She herself admits these small bags are somewhat useless in these reviews making her look dumb. It’s so frustrating.

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm
Wait a second...

For real! I was thinking the exact same thing, and those are the bags that we know of. Don’t forget all the SLGs, she brought at least 2 sets of key holders to AD.

Post by Guest »

Go to Part 2 thread here: viewtopic.php?t=35227

Return to “Fly With Stella”