Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Macy1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by Macy1 »

She's an artist though!

A delusional cunning scam artist

AnimalFarm2
Talker
Talker

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by AnimalFarm2 »

StrawberryCream wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:58 am
So the price of her retreat is...
$2535 per person (3 spots, shared room, listed as the "affordable option")
$2795 per person (10 spots, share a room with 1 person)
$2990 per person (1 spot, solo room)

Who the hell can afford even the cheapest option? I couldn't even get close to affording the plane tickets. Charging lonely girls up to three grand for the semblance of friendship seems... wrong and sleazy. If she really cared about fostering a community of self love and sisterhood, she would offer retreats that are affordable to the average person, and it wouldn't be in fucking Ibiza. Does she not realize that financially insecure women often need self love and connection the most? I'm sorry if anybody here grew up rich but gosh dang, the rich already have so many opportunities, throw the average girl a bone.

She's going to be walking away with thousands of dollars in profit. And for what? Anyone who spends a week splashing around in the waters of Ibiza and sleeping in a mansion at night will walk away happy. Claire's involvement will add little to the experience that wasn't already there.
She has a lot of nerve charging that much money. She is not trained nor qualified to handle the emotions that can potentially bubble up on such a retreat and it's absolutely ridiculous to charge that much (and of course women have to pay for airfare to get there on top of it all). But alas, Claire is looking for the beautiful spots she can take pictures of herself to keep up her aesthetic.

Post by Guest »

smangie07 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:20 pm
anyone else find it a little funny that Claire is trying to validate her new retreat by saying she's partnering up with this "Clariness" retreat company? They are clearly brand new- their IG and Website have images that are either Claire's or Claire's friends. Also on the website hardly anything works- it's tough to see on mobile but if you go to desktop version it's very clear that they are new to this...

I'm wondering if this is her own (or a friends?) company she's trying to start up and just doesn't want her brand attached whole in case it's an utter failure?
I'm 99.99% sure Clariness is really Clairness. If you go to the clariness ig page, she's all over it. I think she's gonna use plantifulsoul to keep up the angel persona and hide behind "clariness" to address things the angel cannot

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

AnimalFarm2 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:33 pm
StrawberryCream wrote:

Who the hell can afford even the cheapest option? I couldn't even get close to affording the plane tickets. Charging lonely girls up to three grand for the semblance of friendship seems... wrong and sleazy. If she really cared about fostering a community of self love and sisterhood, she would offer retreats that are affordable to the average person, and it wouldn't be in fucking Ibiza. Does she not realize that financially insecure women often need self love and connection the most? I'm sorry if anybody here grew up rich but gosh dang, the rich already have so many opportunities, throw the average girl a bone.

She's going to be walking away with thousands of dollars in profit. And for what? Anyone who spends a week splashing around in the waters of Ibiza and sleeping in a mansion at night will walk away happy. Claire's involvement will add little to the experience that wasn't already there.
She has a lot of nerve charging that much money. She is not trained nor qualified to handle the emotions that can potentially bubble up on such a retreat and it's absolutely ridiculous to charge that much (and of course women have to pay for airfare to get there on top of it all). But alas, Claire is looking for the beautiful spots she can take pictures of herself to keep up her aesthetic.
I can't get over how much she's charging either.. How can her fans not see, since it's stark obvious to us, that the price is reflecting the fact that they will be covering:
- Claire's stay at the place and her stay will be much longer than 6 days I bet.
- Claire's flight tickets
- One hell of a profit for Claire.

smangie07
Learner
Learner

Post by smangie07 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:43 am
AnimalFarm2 wrote:
StrawberryCream wrote:

I can't get over how much she's charging either.. How can her fans not see, since it's stark obvious to us, that the price is reflecting the fact that they will be covering:
- Claire's stay at the place and her stay will be much longer than 6 days I bet.
No kidding, just for fun I looked to see what the usual cost of the venue is (it looks stunning), and I came across other retreats that were held at the same place in the last year and some were HALF the price of what Claire is charging...

Here's one example (and this host has actual health certifications):
https://bookretreats.com/7-day-new-begi ... biza-spain

Found this too:
https://mornaretreatsibiza.secure.retre ... mber-2019/

She may have left BAM but she hasn't forgotten what she learned from her leader Amelia

Post by Guest »

smangie07 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:47 pm
HaveSomeMilk wrote:
AnimalFarm2 wrote:
StrawberryCream wrote:

No kidding, just for fun I looked to see what the usual cost of the venue is (it looks stunning), and I came across other retreats that were held at the same place in the last year and some were HALF the price of what Claire is charging...

Found this too:

She may have left BAM but she hasn't forgotten what she learned from her leader Amelia
She's money hungry. Claire, I mean Clariness (what a dumb name btw), responded to a comment about the high price saying that it reflects the cost of paying the people working there (I assume the cook and housekeepers, etc). But if a person with actual CREDENTIALS can offer the same damn thing for half the price... I mean how much more obvious does she want to make it that she's blowing smoke.

Also, Amelia and her whole little gang(bang) are cringey and gross.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

StrawberryCream wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:54 am
smangie07 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:47 pm
HaveSomeMilk wrote:
AnimalFarm2 wrote:
StrawberryCream wrote:

Found this too:

She's money hungry. Claire, I mean Clariness (what a dumb name btw), responded to a comment about the high price saying that it reflects the cost of paying the people working there (I assume the cook and housekeepers, etc). But if a person with actual CREDENTIALS can offer the same damn thing for half the price... I mean how much more obvious does she want to make it that she's blowing smoke.

Also, Amelia and her whole little gang(bang) are cringey and gross.
That's ridiculous. They should be paying for their airfare, accommodation/food, the [very valuable :lol:] services offered at the retreat, and nothing more! The company itself should be paying for their own staff, and even if you slightly include a small administration fee in the overall price, it should be very small!

No doubt she's going to funnel that money back into her own account and then use it pay the staff as if it were from her, meaning she's going to write it off as 'expenses' without even paying for it. So not only are people paying for her to organize the retreat, they're also paying for her to get a tax break! She may have left BAM but her own Scam Artist tactics are what drew her to it in the first place.

centreoftheuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by centreoftheuniverse »

what is this BAM thing everyone's talking about?

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

centreoftheuniverse wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:42 pm
BreakwayMovement cult

Here ex beau's woo-woo LOA Self worship hocus pocus cult #Kangen water

Saw on Ricky's IG he's schilling for Kangen

https://www.breakawaymovement.com/team

Post by Guest »

A group of white people, who just so happen to have all fingered each other and call themselves "elevated entrepreneurs," share tips on how to use social media to make cash without ever helping anyone but themselves. They love pyramid schemes, psychedelics, and aesthetic. They think monogamy is a terrible sin and use the word freedom a lot when they're horny. Somehow always found near the blue ass water of a place they're not from, complaining about tourists. Best known for constantly saying that your cancer will be healed and your dead relatives will come back to life if you just buy enough Kangen water from them.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

I'm so shocked! What pray tell could have gone so awry??
Wasn't she just going on and on and on nonstop about Ricky being her soulmate for life? And how they complete each other and blech blech blech?
Didn't she manifest him through low of attraction at Whole Foods in the produce section??
I'm stunned. :o

Post by Guest »

Anna's Analysis just posted on YouTube about influencer manipulation with Claire in the thumbnail. Haven't seen it yet but it should be interesting

AnimalFarm2
Talker
Talker

Post by AnimalFarm2 »

StrawberryCream wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:27 pm
Anna's Analysis just posted on YouTube about influencer manipulation with Claire in the thumbnail. Haven't seen it yet but it should be interesting
Yes I just watched it this morning and Claire was called out on how she claims every new product/life phase she tries becomes life changing for her: Kangen Water, CBD Oil, veganism, self-love...

Here's a link to the video:

Post by Guest »

AnimalFarm2 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:56 am
StrawberryCream wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:27 pm
Yes I just watched it this morning and Claire was called out on how she claims every new product/life phase she tries becomes life changing for her: Kangen Water, CBD Oil, veganism, self-love...

Here's a link to the video:
Just finished the video and the whole thing is gold. Wonder if Claire will feel bad at all when she sees it, or just shrug it off as people not understanding that she's a goddess who should never have to get a job. Also, I felt seen when she mentioned blocking/deleting comments lol

centreoftheuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by centreoftheuniverse »

StrawberryCream wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:05 pm
A group of white people, who just so happen to have all fingered each other and call themselves "elevated entrepreneurs," share tips on how to use social media to make cash without ever helping anyone but themselves. They love pyramid schemes, psychedelics, and aesthetic. They think monogamy is a terrible sin and use the word freedom a lot when they're horny. Somehow always found near the blue ass water of a place they're not from, complaining about tourists. Best known for constantly saying that your cancer will be healed and your dead relatives will come back to life if you just buy enough Kangen water from them.
oh that's gold

Post by Guest »

Just checking in to see if anyone else saw the atrocity on her story today. Bad dancing, then a somersault, finished with some finger licking

AnimalFarm2
Talker
Talker

Post by AnimalFarm2 »

StrawberryCream wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:11 pm
Just checking in to see if anyone else saw the atrocity on her story today. Bad dancing, then a somersault, finished with some finger licking
Oh yeah! Painful as usual. She tries to be all sexy but instead comes off super awkward. And can we talk about her awful cringe-worthy singing in her stories? Yikes.

Post by Guest »

AnimalFarm2 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:41 am
StrawberryCream wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:11 pm
Oh yeah! Painful as usual. She tries to be all sexy but instead comes off super awkward. And can we talk about her awful cringe-worthy singing in her stories? Yikes.
Yeah, it's a shitshow. I think she's so up her own ass that she doesn't think twice before posting things for the public to see. She's the best artist in the world, remember? :roll:
Her latest ig caption... like how many times does she get to regurgitate the same jumble of phrases and maintain a following? There is never anything solid to take away from her endless paragraphs. and i can't handle... anymore. sentence fragments. does she think that writing like this, makes it seem more. more poetic. more deep. less like bullshit?

Post by Guest »

Looks like our girl has a fresh dye job. Anyone catch her stories about her astro reading? She said there was a planet or something blocking her from completing projects for the last few years. So I guess she has no personal responsibility for her behavior after all! Phew. Also, she's going to step away from traditional relationships... so that's gonna be fun to watch.
P.S. You can see Ricky's long ass filthy nails on his story sometimes when he's schilling out kangen water. Truly disturbing to think that they've been inside a vagina.

bishpuhlease
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bishpuhlease »

Wasn’t she friends with Alexis Ren at some point too? Did they just drop off because Alexis isn’t following Claire anymore.

Return to “A-M”