Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped about YT/Insta Hippies PT1

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Spaceglitter wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:01 pm
What’s everyone’s opinion on Moon and Rock?
I can’t quite decide if they’re BS or not.
Meghan follows her husband around like a puppy and just does whatever he does. Her writing also makes no sense, it's just a bunch of flowery words. Her husband decided not to be vegan anymore bc he was eating one meal a day while doing physical labor for hours when he could have just started eating normally? And then she copied him. I guess they took down the video but she said she felt "one with the earth" eating meat and ghee the same way she aid it about being vegan. He also looks like he gets annoyed with her airheadedness alot. He reminds me of Spencer Pratt tbh.

Spaceglitter
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spaceglitter »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:59 am
Spaceglitter wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:01 pm
What’s everyone’s opinion on Moon and Rock?
I can’t quite decide if they’re BS or not.
Meghan follows her husband around like a puppy and just does whatever he does. Her writing also makes no sense, it's just a bunch of flowery words. Her husband decided not to be vegan anymore bc he was eating one meal a day while doing physical labor for hours when he could have just started eating normally? And then she copied him. I guess they took down the video but she said she felt "one with the earth" eating meat and ghee the same way she aid it about being vegan. He also looks like he gets annoyed with her airheadedness alot. He reminds me of Spencer Pratt tbh.
Omg you’re spot on with the Spencer Pratt comparison!

BailaBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by BailaBaby »

I searched for a topic on this girl over the years but never found one even though shes literally my most hated online presence ever lol

Daughtersandthings or formerly cominguprosie and before that dainty.doll

She went from super vain ig poster (hence the damn name dainty doll) to crunchy, homeopathic, holistic ~mAmA~ who is also anti vaxx, self obsessed as hell, materialistic, and honestly a downright bitch.
Completely overshares her kids online which is one thing but blasts completely mind boggling misinformation about vaccines to her thousands of naive ass followers, and one time when someone pointed out she shouldnt share her address and times she would be away for safety, she legit responded "if people are gonna break in they're gonna break in, our house stands out" and then complained they were robbed while they were away lmfao. Shes insaaaaanely stuck up and stubborn and thinks shes highly educated when shes really not, she just sticks to something and is wildly argumentative which I guess she mistakes as being fierce and a contrarian when really shes an edgy idiot. Theres way more I could say but idk if people here will know who she is.

Post by Guest »

It’s been a hot minute since we’ve talked about some gossip about any YT/Instahippies. So has anyone gotten the lowdown on what happened to Sjana Elise and LouDawg? They don’t post about each other anymore but still follow each other on Instagram. Not to mention there are photos of the couple missing on Lou’s Instagram. Maybe they’re just friends now and keeping the breakup on the DL or they got tired of playing the whole “I found my soulmate” card and decided to take a break or whatever. They always gave me mad Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez vibes anyway. Y’know, when they were a “couple”. Either way I hope it was cordial or if there’s a sliver of a chance that they’re still together that everything is okay.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:38 pm
It’s been a hot minute since we’ve talked about some gossip about any YT/Instahippies. So has anyone gotten the lowdown on what happened to Sjana Elise and LouDawg? They don’t post about each other anymore but still follow each other on Instagram. Not to mention there are photos of the couple missing on Lou’s Instagram. Maybe they’re just friends now and keeping the breakup on the DL or they got tired of playing the whole “I found my soulmate” card and decided to take a break or whatever. They always gave me mad Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez vibes anyway. Y’know, when they were a “couple”. Either way I hope it was cordial or if there’s a sliver of a chance that they’re still together that everything is okay.
Sjana put out a video about how they're just amazing friends since they couldn't quite help each other to grow (I think is what she was getting at, she doesn't put it all that well in the video). But over the past few days, they're now back together in Hawaii and crawling around like puppies in each other's arms and coyly not answering any questions on IG. Maybe just FWB, given the distance?

Also, can we talk about how CRINGE Lou's singing is and Sjana doing a freakin' handstand while he and his band are playing? I feel like hanging out with that froufrou Hawaii "tribe" would be exhausting.

Post by Guest »

joyshan13 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:07 pm
Sjana put out a video about how they're just amazing friends since they couldn't quite help each other to grow (I think is what she was getting at, she doesn't put it all that well in the video). But over the past few days, they're now back together in Hawaii and crawling around like puppies in each other's arms and coyly not answering any questions on IG. Maybe just FWB, given the distance?

Also, can we talk about how CRINGE Lou's singing is and Sjana doing a freakin' handstand while he and his band are playing? I feel like hanging out with that froufrou Hawaii "tribe" would be exhausting.
Thank you for the rundown! Seems like an overly vague cliche statement, but I'm also not interested enough to hear about what truly happened. We can assume they're FWB or just really crossing some lines with each other. That picture of them with their faces painted and nearly kissing is questionable though. And honestly I'd be more bored with them than anything. Like all they do is run on the beach, play below average music and take pictures. But I can tell ya, plantifulsoul is seething on the other side (and I highly doubt she's still with Ricki.)!

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I can’t believe I only found this topic now but I do watch Sjana and Maddie quite closely and have a bit to say...

Sjana
- I thought she was just really naturally thin for a while and then I saw her in one of her videos and her legs looked SO small I had to click off. She also is very gf only clean plant food, and workouts a ton... I workout a lot, but she teaches yoga, does yoga, and runs in all her videos. I remember her showing how she ran 10k on the treadmill, then doing yoga after. I understand wanting to be fit, but 10k is rough on your body, I do them sometimes but I try and stick to less just because it’s killer. She clearly works out too much for what she eats.
- She sometimes comes across as fake af.
- She seems to depend on guys a lot and apparently even was with Harry Styles. She also apparently moved in w her ex-bf (not Louis the guy prior) in a super short period of time (I thought it was like a week), and during the downfall met Louis. Louis and her didn’t seem to have much chemistry together if you ask me.
- Not a fan of her butterfly tat but the rest are nice. But that astrological girl was so odd in her video, she seemed so uninterested in Sjana and was like “yeah yeah” quite a lot...

Maddie
- Kyle seems really ditzy and I think it rubbed off onto Maddie... Also did he meet her underage?
- I think she eats all those oats because of her oat ebook, which no offence, seems like a kind of lame idea for an ebook if you ask me...
- They kind of seem to live a boring life, I have never seen either out with friends...
- Their Vivolife protein sponsorship annoys me, like if you’re Canadian why are you being sponsored by a company that doesn’t sell to your country. Plus it’s in most of their videos not just a one off sponsorship.

Silke Dewulf:
No idea where to discuss her, so I guess here’s the place. Moved from Belgium to the UK for her boyfriend, was a full time yoga teacher and when she moved to the UK it seems like she stopped, and basically did it online, while having like 10k subscribers(she still is under 30k). No idea why she didn’t have another source of income. Then her health seemed to spiral downwards since not having a job outside of YouTube. She advocates for some sketchy things like intuitive eating And intermittent fasting on top of restricting her diet a lot. In one video she suggested that you don’t eat until your tummy grumbles, like that’s insane to me. Her portions are always small and the food looks so bland like no seasoning or anything. Also is apparently suffering from CFS, so does even less with herself now than before...

venusinfurs001
Learner
Learner

Post by venusinfurs001 »

I wish this were a more popular thread. I have too many grievances I need to air with vegan YT, but especially with Healthy Crazy Cool. There's just something that irks me so much about Miles. First, he's totally disingenuous... he plays it off like he's this really cool, nice guy and all the young vegan girls are falling for him, but if they really paid attention, he's a total asshole. Multiple videos he's said things that have thrown me off, just a general bad vibe from him. Super judgmental. He's even talked about how "picky" he is and his high standards... I bet Miles wouldn't give half the ones who gawk over him in his comments the time of day. Sad. Someone needs to knock him off his high horse FAST.

Post by Guest »

venusinfurs001 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:55 am
I wish this were a more popular thread. I have too many grievances I need to air with vegan YT, but especially with Healthy Crazy Cool. There's just something that irks me so much about Miles. First, he's totally disingenuous... he plays it off like he's this really cool, nice guy and all the young vegan girls are falling for him, but if they really paid attention, he's a total asshole. Multiple videos he's said things that have thrown me off, just a general bad vibe from him. Super judgmental. He's even talked about how "picky" he is and his high standards... I bet Miles wouldn't give half the ones who gawk over him in his comments the time of day. Sad. Someone needs to knock him off his high horse FAST.
Just googled him. Has the dude been smoking crack or

venusinfurs001
Learner
Learner

Post by venusinfurs001 »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:13 pm
venusinfurs00delete wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:55 am
Just googled him. Has the dude been smoking crack or
Not sure but this dude is not half as attractive / witty as he thinks he is. Wish all these girls wouldn't boost his ego so much.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

Caroline Deisler is just utterly awful. The only good thing is that she only has 30K subs. Two weeks ago she made a vid about her "body issues" and not having her period for 5 years. You'd think she's wake up and stop with her pseudoscience no-oil bullshit, but no...the next two videos are "What I eat in a day to curve cravings" and the next was about juice fasting. :?

Also, she did not study nutrition. Someone who studied nutrition either has a degree in nutritional science or is a registered dietician. She did a course to be a nutritional consultant, which is entirely different. I also did one of those courses in Germany, and it's very very basic...it can be completed in a few months depending on how often the course lectures are given. Most people in the course were working in healthcare, or gastronomy(like myself) and wanted to have a better understanding of nutrition. I certainly wouldn't feel qualified opening up a practice after doing it, but having worked as a vegan personal chef, it was a useful supplement. I also can't see this course that she took suggesting the way that she eats as optimal...she completely disregarded the whole section that covers the benefits of various oils.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

SPF5000 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 am
Caroline Deisler is just utterly awful. The only good thing is that she only has 30K subs. Two weeks ago she made a vid about her "body issues" and not having her period for 5 years. You'd think she's wake up and stop with her pseudoscience no-oil bullshit, but no...the next two videos are "What I eat in a day to curve cravings" and the next was about juice fasting. :?

Also, she did not study nutrition. Someone who studied nutrition either has a degree in nutritional science or is a registered dietician. She did a course to be a nutritional consultant, which is entirely different. I also did one of those courses in Germany, and it's very very basic...it can be completed in a few months depending on how often the course lectures are given. Most people in the course were working in healthcare, or gastronomy(like myself) and wanted to have a better understanding of nutrition. I certainly wouldn't feel qualified opening up a practice after doing it, but having worked as a vegan personal chef, it was a useful supplement. I also can't see this course that she took suggesting the way that she eats as optimal...she completely disregarded the whole section that covers the benefits of various oils.
Oh god, she's super annoying (even after getting over that raw vegan phase). With all the coronavirus panic going on, you'd think she would take a backseat and keep her gob shut. Nope, she's still encouraging people to eat dates and drink green juices because D'OH, that will keep the virus away.
And her list of things to do while quarantined was GOOP-level tone deafness - full of beauty products and supplies that others can't get/can't afford (especially right now).

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I have never understood why Caroline Deisler never eats any protein. Thank goodness she has started to eat more fats but she literally never has a protein source like beans, legumes, tofu, tempeh, etc. She definitely has an eating disorder. It also bothers me that she's always essentially on a permanent vacation. She's going to age super quickly and get skin cancer if she keeps up with her level of tanning which is a shame considering she is so naturally gorgeous.

lilyloverx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lilyloverx »

The thing I don't get about Caroline Deisler is that her entire life is eating dates, green juice and then posting about it? She claims to be a nutritionist but does not keep up to date with research or applies any scientific research to her diet whatsoever. Also she appears to have ZERO friends?? She never posts that she's doing things with friends in London, she appears to be alone, or with her boyfriend and visits family.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

About Caroline- this girl needs serious mental help. Her eating is disordered beyond belief. Again, she eats no protein and she works out a ton so she should be consuming more protein than someone who doesn't exercise. She claims that plants are full of protein when they are not and she desperately needs to incorporate more into her diet. She didn't think it was weird that she lost her period for 5 years. Seriously?! Even though her swim brand is environmentally friendly the bikinis look so cheap and flimsy and are beyond expensive. Her Patreon is ridiculous, who would even support her? All she does is promotions and posts What I Eat in a Day food diaries. She claims that she's healthier now but looks exactly the same-- super skinny. She's mentioned wanting to have in the future and I hope that she changes her habits. I wish she would pull an Unnatural Vegan and stop selling that awful first Ebook where she just promotes eating fruit all day. She's profiting off of her eating disorder. I would have such a bad stomach ache if I ate the amount of fruits and dates she does in a day.

About Miles- I like him overall and I appreciate but I do agree with the person who says he's full of himself. He does have some mental health issues and I think that might contribute to his big ego. He's not very good looking IMO yet he acts like he's the hottest guy on earth. The one thing that kind've weirds me out about him is his relationship with his nephew, Aslan. He calls him his son and clearly prefers him over his other nieces and nephews. It's as if Aslan is his only nephew. Idk, it just seems weird to me that he's so blatant in picking favorites.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

Now that Maddie Lymburner's finally got a large platform to speak on, she's not only dumped the bf (finally) but more importantly, has decided to stop talking about veganism and animals and it's all about the money now. Is she even vegan these days?

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

8gurugossiper8 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:45 am
Now that Maddie Lymburner's finally got a large platform to speak on, she's not only dumped the bf (finally) but more importantly, has decided to stop talking about veganism and animals and it's all about the money now. Is she even vegan these days?
I unfollowed her a long time ago. Has she addressed why she stopped posting on her channel? I do follow her workout videos from time to time though. Thank GOD she dumped Kyle, I would always skip videos he was in or skip over the parts he was in. Miles from Healthy Crazy Cool still talks about her sometimes so I think she's still vegan as far as we know.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

anythinggoes wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:54 am
8gurugossiper8 wrote:
I unfollowed her a long time ago. Has she addressed why she stopped posting on her channel? I do follow her workout videos from time to time though. Thank GOD she dumped Kyle, I would always skip videos he was in or skip over the parts he was in. Miles from Healthy Crazy Cool still talks about her sometimes so I think she's still vegan as far as we know.
Well well well guess who just came out as ex-vegan. HIGHLY likely that the new boyfriend had something to do with it. I never thought I would miss Kyle but at least they were on each other's level. She's now the loser trying to hang with the popular crowd and no amount of followers will make up for her eternally dull personality.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

8gurugossiper8 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:49 pm
anythinggoes wrote:
8gurugossiper8 wrote:
Well well well guess who just came out as ex-vegan. HIGHLY likely that the new boyfriend had something to do with it. I never thought I would miss Kyle but at least they were on each other's level. She's now the loser trying to hang with the popular crowd and no amount of followers will make up for her eternally dull personality.
She's doing the classic ex-vegan thing and eating fish and eggs to improve her menstrual health. As someone who is allergic to eggs, fish, seafood/fish, and tree nuts, I have never experienced any problems these ex-vegans experience such as digestive issues, brain fog, lack of sleep, etc. I wonder if her tough, excessive workouts and lack of body fat had anything to do with it. I'm not vegan myself, but am supportive of the lifestyle and wish people would incorporate more plant foods into their diet for the sake of the planet. I wonder if she saw a doctor about her issues. A lot of ex vegans don't even seek medical help and then blame veganism for their problems which annoys me.

8gurugossiper8
Learner
Learner

Post by 8gurugossiper8 »

anythinggoes wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:19 am
8gurugossiper8 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:49 pm
anythinggoes wrote:
8gurugossiper8 wrote:
She's doing the classic ex-vegan thing and eating fish and eggs to improve her menstrual health. As someone who is allergic to eggs, fish, seafood/fish, and tree nuts, I have never experienced any problems these ex-vegans experience such as digestive issues, brain fog, lack of sleep, etc. I wonder if her tough, excessive workouts and lack of body fat had anything to do with it. I'm not vegan myself, but am supportive of the lifestyle and wish people would incorporate more plant foods into their diet for the sake of the planet. I wonder if she saw a doctor about her issues. A lot of ex vegans don't even seek medical help and then blame veganism for their problems which annoys me.
Quite a lot to unpack here. Maddie is only human and most people in her situation would react similarly. Some people are surprised because they thought she was above being a sellout, but I sniffed out her real persona as soon as she started promoting protein powder after years of claiming it wasn't necessary. Now she's probably taking supplements and trying to up her prOTeIN like a true idiot sucked into bro culture. Let's not pretend like gaining muscle is for health when it's really all about aesthetics. When Madfit got popular, I wondered if she would get a shiny new boyfriend, then BOOM she did. Not only has she ditched the animals she once cared about, she's also ditched her loyal subscribers for the more lucrative avenue.

The people surrounding her influence her more than she realizes. When everyone (including bf) is eating meat like it's no big deal, she will start to disassociate meat from animals and do the same. If she was still with a vegan partner and not hanging out with carnists, she wouldn't have attempted her experiment with fish and eggs in the first place. She's taking fish oil when her vegan supplement contained the same DHA and EPA. She should have just increased the dosage - she can afford to with her MadFit income.

Her once carefree life with Kyle traveling different countries, biking around, doing whatever, has been replaced with new fame and responsibility, and she doesn't have the personality to handle that. She will let fame get to her head and her mental health will be affected by it.

TLDR: she's a sellout, not unlike many others.

Return to “Technology”