Is Macbarbie07 pretty or ugly?

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Is Macbarbie07 pretty or ugly?

Post by ms.jolie »

Bethany is one of those girls that I have to think a little before saying if she's pretty or not. I think she's definitely not pretty. But I would call her cute. She has a nice figure in my opinion. I don't think she's ugly, she's just average.
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I think she's average. I see prettier girls than her whenever I leave the house. If I saw her on the street, I wouldn't look twice. But she's certainly not ugly.

iamwarrior
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iamwarrior »

It depends on the day for me. I really think her makeup has a lot to do with if she looks pretty or not, and lately her skin has had a very "waxy" look.

Post by Guest »

I still cannot believe this is an actual thread. Like...

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Izzybee wrote:I still cannot believe this is an actual thread. Like...

Every time I see this thread that's what I'm thinking. Smh.

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

prettylights92 wrote:
Izzybee wrote:I still cannot believe this is an actual thread. Like...

Every time I see this thread that's what I'm thinking. Smh.
Please. People say so much worse about gurus here on a day to day basis. Especially about their looks. At least no one on this thread is being rude or mean. We are just expressing our opinion. Which is exactly what this site is for.
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

glitterpancakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by glitterpancakes »

People who say she's ugly, to be honest are jealous. I'm not a big fan of hers but I will admit she is really pretty. Beautiful even.

awkwardd
Learner
Learner

Post by awkwardd »

glitterpancakes wrote:People who say she's ugly, to be honest are jealous. I'm not a big fan of hers but I will admit she is really pretty. Beautiful even.

not necessarily, not everyone finds the same things beautiful.
people don't expect everyone to find the same men attractive so why should we all think the same women are?

I'm not saying I think she's ugly, but I hate when people think the only reason women find other women ugly is out of jealousy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

awkwardd wrote: not necessarily, not everyone finds the same things beautiful.
people don't expect everyone to find the same men attractive so why should we all think the same women are?

I'm not saying I think she's ugly, but I hate when people think the only reason women find other women ugly is out of jealousy.
It's not about attraction, though. You can tell if someone is nice looking without being attracted to them. There are tons of guys that I can tell have a nice physical appearance even if they aren't my type. I agree that the jealousy thing can be a bit much, but in this case it might not be too far off.

On the spectrum of pretty to ugly, she's on the pretty side. Period, point blank. She may not be sexy or stunning, but she's pretty.

awkwardd
Learner
Learner

Post by awkwardd »

Izzybee wrote:
awkwardd wrote: not necessarily, not everyone finds the same things beautiful.

It's not about attraction, though. You can tell if someone is nice looking without being attracted to them. There are tons of guys that I can tell have a nice physical appearance even if they aren't my type. I agree that the jealousy thing can be a bit much, but in this case it might not be too far off.

On the spectrum of pretty to ugly, she's on the pretty side. Period, point blank. She may not be sexy or stunning, but she's pretty.

I meant aesthetically attractive, and there are men that other women find extremely good looking while others think they're butt ugly.
it's the same thing with women.
some people find cara delevingne beautiful and want to look just like her and others think she's ugly and don't see why people think she's pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”