Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

Post by frostygirl123 »

wickedknotty wrote:MAC had an extremely popular limited edition line called MAC Barbie. In 2007. When Bethany started YT she was obsessed with Blair Fowler, AKA juicystar07. She got a lot of flak for copying Blair. My, how the tables have turned
Also when Meganheartsmakeup used to accuse Bethany of copying her, and now Megan is a total wreck. Megan had her head up her ass back in the day. Oh man, the good old youtube days.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

wickedknotty wrote:MAC had an extremely popular limited edition line called MAC Barbie. In 2007. When Bethany started YT she was obsessed with Blair Fowler, AKA juicystar07. She got a lot of flak for copying Blair. My, how the tables have turned
Her channel says she created it in 2009, so did she have a channel before that from 2007-June 2009?

thekalelkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by thekalelkitten »

i know this is a little late but what happened with the whole giveaway scandal?
surprisingly this is my opinion ^
don't get your penties in a twist

thekalelkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by thekalelkitten »

could somebody tell me what was with the whole giveaway scandal? i am so behind
surprisingly this is my opinion ^
don't get your penties in a twist

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

She's so awkward and fake especially around 5:43 - 5:55 omg

the intro is so cringeworthy too.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

ayoozsalah wrote:She's so awkward and fake especially around 5:43 - 5:55 omg

Oh my god. I feel bad for saying this but she looks TERRIBLE. Those jeans just absolutely do NOT do anything for her. They are so tight that you can see every line of her stomach fat under the button and zipper. Yikes. I didn't realize she was so bottom heavy.

Also not that there's anything wrong with that. I know she's still growing and her body is maturing but dang. Probably because she never shows her true figure in her videos is why I'm so shocked.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Wait, about the Mexican thing, wasn't she on some Mexican talk show a few years back? And people were surprised then as well that she was Mexican. Then others chimed in that Mota was a Latina last name or something.
Bethany basically molds into whatever she needs to for the moment: A pre-teen, a bully victim, an adult, etc.

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

And wasnt she on some spanish magazine..?

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

ayoozsalah wrote:She's so awkward and fake especially around 5:43 - 5:55 omg

Omfg, omg, omg , omg, omfg, it's Bethany Mota, omg
Piss off! How old was that blonde presenter? I pray to god she was just mocking Bethany and her fans.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

Are you freaking kidding me? She NEVER talked about her heritage this was just another job for her to get money and be on TV.

blairwaldorf27
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorf27 »

that Toronto Fanfest outfit is soooo unflattering! those pants look like they're barely holding her stomach in

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

i can't trust a girl to be the ambassador of an anti-bullying campaign knowing she was homeschooled. am i missing something? however bad cyberbullying is, you can block/delete/walk away from it, can't you? but when you're bullied at school you live with it every day and suffer through it all while trying to focus on school.

wtfguru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wtfguru »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:i can't trust a girl to be the ambassador of an anti-bullying campaign knowing she was homeschooled. am i missing something? however bad cyberbullying is, you can block/delete/walk away from it, can't you? but when you're bullied at school you live with it every day and suffer through it all while trying to focus on school.
THIS. Aside from the fact that basically every popular youtuber is annoyingly going around saying "I was bullied," (that's a story for another time) Beth actually managed to get a ticket out. Like come on, there's so many people out there who actually have/had to go through it physically everyday because of school. Cyberbullying an be mostly blocked out through deleting accounts/not going on social media, and because she didn't even go to school (I think she was homeschooled since like middle school or something), she didn't have to go through bullying in person. What a nice ambassador--someone who got away from all the bullying AND hardly experienced anything face-to-face :roll:

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:i can't trust a girl to be the ambassador of an anti-bullying campaign knowing she was homeschooled. am i missing something? however bad cyberbullying is, you can block/delete/walk away from it, can't you? but when you're bullied at school you live with it every day and suffer through it all while trying to focus on school.
yasssss preach girl

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

Thoughts on her new video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

memebelushi128 wrote:Thoughts on her new video?

aka "how to decorate your desk"? it was the dumbest fcking video ever. I wonder if she's going to actually send the giveaway prize this time....

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Decorating your desk? I'm tired of this bitch. More like organizing your shit. To think these people making money for the dumbest videos they put out there. It's so irritating. She looks weird in her new video

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

All she does is DIY's i hate them but the tweens obvi love this shit !!

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

When I scrolled through the comments earlier today I saw a couple of unhappy comments. Of course they are gone now, flooded by people attempting to enter her contest via the comment section or whining that they don't have Twitter but really want to enter. I saw a comment saying, "Look who finally decided to post!" and "Do you think a giveaway is going to fix everything?" (or something to that extent - paraphrasing here haha) I even saw a user saying that Beth didn't look as happy in this video. Like she isn't enjoying making YouTube videos anymore.

I think the video was bad. I mean, it wasn't poorly made. The editing was spot on, like usual, the camera work was good, the music was fine, everything sound wise/look wise was fine. The content though... eh. I don't put a lot of effort into how my desk looks. I want it to be clean, yes, but I don't need fake flowers, DIY keyboard/mouse pads, a gum holder, etc etc. I feel like if I have a ton of stuff on my desk I would be distracted haha. I don't mind a boring desk. I use my desk to get work done and as long as I can actually use the surface it's fine. Her room organization videos are more useful.

And that giveaway is pretty crazy. I am curious if she will actually give away the prize as well. She hasn't done a giveaway in quite a while so this one will be interesting. I think it's a bit silly to giveaway an iMac desktop thing though, considering most of her audience is what, 10-14? No offense but they really don't need such a huge and expensive desktop. I could see it being a family computer, but eh, I feel like a lot of kids would have an, "I won the giveaway so it's MY computer!" mentality. :/

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Cyber bullying isn't that simple, it is more complex than that. Some people don't know how to react because they're reading it over and over again. It is a psychological thing, don't down grade it.

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”