Been thanked: 0

Re: Books by the Meter for Lydiots by the Millen #43

Post by hellom »

Happywifehappylife wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:50 pm
123Blues wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:45 pm
I was browsing H&M yesterday....
Seems like anybody who hashtags #HMxME has a chance of having their photograph in store! Did she create a fake campaign and have it professionally shot so she had a definite chance of getting chosen???!
Spending months planning with ‘the team’ is probably Carrie and the photographer
OMG! You could be right. That's hilarious. So she wouldn't have got paid for it then. Desperate times hey lidl?!
Hopefully H&M will remove her ugly laminated computer print-outs after het fat-phobic comments about good sizes.
I actually took it upon myself to email H&M customer service about her offensive comments and got a very friendly reply about H&M being body positive (ha! what a joke) and that comments like Lydias were unacceptable. The customer service representative who I communicated with also wrote that she would forward my complaint to her boss. I doubt this will make any difference, but I hate for this fat-shaming to go unnoticed by the brand that she is "representing".

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Vampy5555 »

hellom wrote:
123Blues wrote:
Seems like anybody who hashtags #HMxME has a chance of having their photograph in store! Did she create a fake campaign and have it professionally shot so she had a definite chance of getting chosen???!
Spending months planning with ‘the team’ is probably Carrie and the photographer
OMG! You could be right. That's hilarious. So she wouldn't have got paid for it then. Desperate times hey lidl?!
Hopefully H&M will remove her ugly laminated computer print-outs after het fat-phobic comments about good sizes.
I actually took it upon myself to email H&M customer service about her offensive comments and got a very friendly reply about H&M being body positive (ha! what a joke) and that comments like Lydias were unacceptable. The customer service representative who I communicated with also wrote that she would forward my complaint to her boss. I doubt this will make any difference, but I hate for this fat-shaming to go unnoticed by the brand that she is "representing".

You’re brilliant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

123Blues wrote:I was browsing H&M yesterday....

I’d say you’re 100% correct.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

One of you ladies pointed out there's no plug socket so the mehussive lamp isn't even functional... & so Lydl's made a point of dragging the cable all the way to another room jist for a photo of it in useImageImage

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:One of you ladies pointed out there's no plug socket so the mehussive lamp isn't even functional... & so Lydl's made a point of dragging the cable all the way to another room jist for a photo of it in useImageImage
Lmao Image what a twat

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Missy fuzzy wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:20 pm
Hey, I've been a lurker for a long time and just recently registered to this forum. I have taken screenshots of some comments under the new post in her home ig page. How can I insert it here? I don't use tapatalk.
Only just noticed your question, sorry about that, looks like it might have got missed. If you go to the bottom of the page on a laptop, then you will see an option for full editor, click on that and you can upload photos there. You select them on whatever device you are using and upload them. It looks complicated the first time but you'll figure it out. Good luck, and welcome, now you've left the shadows of lurkdom x

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

hellom wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:19 pm
123Blues wrote:
Especially as Lidl called someone out publicly for shaming her for having a flat arse!

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

123Blues wrote:
Bloody frickin hell this tops everything...months planning with her team! You couldn’t make it up.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Misstrunchbull wrote:
123Blues wrote:
Bloody frickin hell this tops everything...months planning with her team! You couldn’t make it up.
She's all talk on every level.Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Anyone remember when her word of the moment was referring to herself as a legend? Yuk..

Missy fuzzy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missy fuzzy »

PixelGirl wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:20 am
Missy fuzzy wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:20 pm
Hey, I've been a lurker for a long time and just recently registered to this forum. I have taken screenshots of some comments under the new post in her home ig page. How can I insert it here? I don't use tapatalk.
Only just noticed your question, sorry about that, looks like it might have got missed. If you go to the bottom of the page on a laptop, then you will see an option for full editor, click on that and you can upload photos there. You select them on whatever device you are using and upload them. It looks complicated the first time but you'll figure it out. Good luck, and welcome, now you've left the shadows of lurkdom x
Hello Pixel Girl, thank you for your welcome. I think the reason my post is not getting noticed is that it's taking ages to upload. Even I couldn't find my post the first few times. Anyways I tried to follow your instructions but it's somehow still not posting. I'm not sure whether I'm doing it wrong or the website is not working properly for me 😭 But I'm really happy to have got out from lurking and join you ladies. You guys have really cracked me up with your wit 😃😃

Missy fuzzy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missy fuzzy »

IMG_20190630_114448_232.jpg
These were some of the comments under her sun loungers past that she posted on her home ig.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Missy fuzzy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missy fuzzy »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:05 am
One of you ladies pointed out there's no plug socket so the mehussive lamp isn't even functional... & so Lydl's made a point of dragging the cable all the way to another room jist for a photo of it in useImageImage
In the comments section of this post one user had posted that it is such an amazing transformation. Lidl replied to it saying that it's changed a fair bit since the begging right. And I just wondered if she meant to say 'since the beginning', and instead stated the truth mistakenly. Must have been a Freudian slip. :rofl:

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Missy fuzzy wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
In the comments section of this post one user had posted that it is such an amazing transformation. Lidl replied to it saying that it's changed a fair bit since the begging right. And I just wondered if she meant to say 'since the beginning', and instead stated the truth mistakenly. Must have been a Freudian slip. :rofl:
Hahahaha Image

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

Missy fuzzy wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

She really just exposed herself

Missy fuzzy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missy fuzzy »

meowma wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:59 am
Missy fuzzy wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

She really just exposed herself

I wonder how her minions don't see this and realize the truth. So much blind worship going on. Smh

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

It’s the same kind of slip Jaclyn Hill used in her apology video saying she made lipsticks ages ago and covered her tracks

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

WTF is she wearing!?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hot newlywedsImage
#beardlifeImageImage

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

Touching. Virtue signalling. About cats.

Return to “Lydia Millen”