Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by Angeoudemon »

She is vile!
Is she actually incapable of thinking of anyone but memememe?

Congratulations Labia, you've got yourself an award! *How luxe*

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hi lovelies, tag away those hotels so I can grab their attention for a freebie!
x spongebob-mc spongerpantsImage

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Will she ever stop!

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

Gusber wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:38 am
Would they be the kind of 'messages' that appear on the screen of your GG thread?Image
Great work Lidl, on still making it all about you!!
She makes me so angry making everything about HER !!!
Get over yourself woman, people died and you're moaning about a few messages no doubt pointing out your fake sympathy :x

Catcher_In_The_Lie
Debater
Debater

Post by Catcher_In_The_Lie »

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that more and more she is leaving all these OTT remarks on hers and Ali’s IG pics etc about how hot he is, how handsome he is blah blah blah. It’s like she’s trying to prove that they are still attracted to each other or something. It’s just weird for a couple to do that so publicly. It just comes across do fake and desperate. We all know Lidl only loves Lidl.
Don’t give her views, instead watch here,
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

Grantchester73
Informer
Informer

Post by Grantchester73 »

Gusber wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:38 am
Would they be the kind of 'messages' that appear on the screen of your GG thread?Image
Great work Lidl, on still making it all about you!!
This is actually disgusting. She's so self-centred. Just when you think she can't get any worse, she never fails to disappoint by behaving like a total shithead.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Catcher_In_The_Lie wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 pm
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that more and more she is leaving all these OTT remarks on hers and Ali’s IG pics etc about how hot he is, how handsome he is blah blah blah. It’s like she’s trying to prove that they are still attracted to each other or something. It’s just weird for a couple to do that so publicly. It just comes across do fake and desperate. We all know Lidl only loves Lidl.
Yes a few people mentioned it before. The more OTT someone wants to prove something, the less likely it is that they are telling the truth imo.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi lovelies, tag away those hotels so I can grab their attention for a freebie!
Oh my gosh why can’t she stay the hell away from Edinburgh ugh!!!!!!
Such a beg.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

And how selfish can she get somehow making tragedies all about her...I don’t even know how she does it. Such a waste of space.

Cant Relate
Learner
Learner

Post by Cant Relate »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:41 am
Then why didn't she express her 'feeelings' on Friday? Has she been home & sober long enough to scroll through enough feeds to realise she's missing an opportunity to influence her followers into thinking she's a compassionate human? & the narc still somehow manages to make it all about her poor traumatised self..ImageImage
Everyone "effected"? Really, Lydiot, you rancid swamp creature?

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Then why didn't she express her 'feeelings' on Friday? Has she been home & sober long enough to scroll through enough feeds to realise she's missing an opportunity to influence her followers into thinking she's a compassionate human? & the narc still somehow manages to make it all about her poor traumatised self..ImageImage
What are the chances the messages she received were people asking why she hadn’t mentioned the tragedy?

One thing she is very consistent with is being behind. Behind in fashion, style, social issues, culture and general humanity. Nothing is of importance until it has been hashtagged enough for he to generate a wide enough audience from mentioning it. Pathetic.

Post by Guest »

She cannot accept that people are not bothered by consumerism and shallow unintelligent flogs.

flix16
Debater
Debater

Post by flix16 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Hi lovelies, tag away those hotels so I can grab their attention for a freebie!
Fuck sake, we don’t want her ugly smug ass here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

hold up, did she have nothing to say about the shootings in NZ? wow... fucked up. some influencers are still posting about it

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

her minions are the WORST

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Hi lovelies, tag away those hotels so I can grab their attention for a freebie!
more like spongebob arse-flat-as-a-pancake pants

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Chichibangbang wrote:Image
She cannot accept that people are not bothered by consumerism and shallow unintelligent flogs.

Image Blaming YouTube for her views being low. Maybe they blocked her fake bought views haha

If not, then it’s clearly her fault for her shit boring videos.

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

flix16 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:07 am
Fuck sake, we don’t want her ugly smug ass here!

I'm only an hour from Edinburgh and pop up on the regular, I don't want to bump into that thank you

Post by Guest »

Dear Lidl

You are not wanted in Scotland.

Please stay away.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Chick_pea wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
What are the chances the messages she received were people asking why she hadn’t mentioned the tragedy?

One thing she is very consistent with is being behind. Behind in fashion, style, social issues, culture and general humanity. Nothing is of importance until it has been hashtagged enough for he to generate a wide enough audience from mentioning it. Pathetic.

Let us not forget though, as long as her INTENTIONS were good... :roll:

Return to “Lydia Millen”