She makes dinner sitting down? hmm

GuruTea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Queen of the Urns - Sales from the Crypt #29

Post by GuruTea »

happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
I went and watched Jamie's video just to see that part of the video. It was awkwarrrrd.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Just a bit of Monday thinking is that you just denied exactly what you do expect and showed what a money obsessed brat you areImage also PMSL at 'creator' ..yeah creator of hidden adverts flogging shite.. Image
Can someone please interpret this tweet for me?? I can't understand her English.
Yes.
'I only share other influencer's pathetic instagram pages because I want them to do the same for me, so I can steal some of their dumb ass followers & SELL them sh*t. When they don't fall for it & ignore me I'm infuriated & phone my best friend Carrie & tell her the whole world is a bunch of c*nts & rant on Twitter (which is totally against my counsellor Jo Canon's advice) pretending I don't care & that I only post their pages to keep my ridiculously long thumbs busy'.

She is so pathetic, looking for some attention and sympathy as Victoria & Alex are in Aspen having a real holiday, Claire is spending up a fortune in Chanel, Lily Pebbles is getting lots of attention as she is preggers and Lydia is choking on the pollution from her new wood burning fire and messing about with Christmas trees.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

GuruTea wrote:
happyforest wrote:She's not uploaded again. Ran late, too busy. Real professional and girl boss of ya, Lydia.

I think she was referring to Jamie Genevieve with that moan, since they went to Lapland together. And in Jamie's video at one point, Lydia tries to lean into Jamie's vlog, and Jamie turns the camera away rather quickly. I was surprised as usually Jamie is very chummy with people (like Chloe Morello, who also hasn't been commenting on Lydia's posts like she used to).
I went and watched Jamie's video just to see that part of the video. It was awkwarrrrd.

I just watched Jamie's video and yes it was awkward. I also seem to remember seeing a picture of Lydia and Jamie on Lydia's stories and the body language was just awful. Lydia has to accept that other vloggers just don't like her, she is a cold fish, she is an ex-stripper who thinks she is better than the rest and she lies and cheats.

I didn't think it was possible to find a chavvier couple than Lydia and Ali, but Jamie Genevieve and her man are far more chavvier

Post by Guest »

sweetpea56 wrote:
GuruTea wrote:

I just watched Jamie's video and yes it was awkward. I also seem to remember seeing a picture of Lydia and Jamie on Lydia's stories and the body language was just awful. Lydia has to accept that other vloggers just don't like her, she is a cold fish, she is an ex-stripper who thinks she is better than the rest and she lies and cheats.

I didn't think it was possible to find a chavvier couple than Lydia and Ali, but Jamie Genevieve and her man are far more chavvier
This Jamie and her man defininitely put the C in chav...the overblown lips are out of this world!

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

I don't follow Jamie, but I think she did well for not showing Lydia. How many other influencers does Lydia usually feature in her vlogs? 0! So she shouldn't expect others to feature her either.

And #ChristmaswiththeMGs?! :roll: I take back what I posted yesterday. I guess the only reasons why she is putting up so many Christmas trees so early is to create some content and make this year's Vlogmas feel more like Christmas than last year's.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

I'd never heard of this Jamie woman until now. WTF she's revolting. Stud in her lip, utterly common, looks like a tramp, yet she hasher 700,000 followers on Youtube! The world's gone mad! I can't imagine her and Lydia getting on anyway! Trying to watch her vlog but she's like a car crash!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Every time she refers to themselves as the MG's I think Money Grabbers

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Lidl's brainwashed subs be like 'Yay! An #AD a day 'til Christmas'!ImageImage
How is she going to cope, if she is too busy to upload a scheduled video (one of two vlogs a week, which show no signs of editing whatsoever). We should open a book on how far she gets, place your bets please, pick a number between 1 and 24, which day is she going to drop out of Vlogmas?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Lydias bank account taking in all that affiliate link commission.Image

sarcasticandsalty
Learner
Learner

Post by sarcasticandsalty »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:ImageImageImage

stop :rofl:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

sarcasticandsalty wrote:

Well Lydia does look marginally better than gypsy Jamie squeezed into a sausage skin. How does anyone aspire to resemble a cartoon character? Filler has a lot to answer for! I literally can't bear to watch or listen to this pig of a woman so can't take my thoughts to her trash thread but am just saying amazed at the number of subs some of these influencers have. Please ladies..let's not let our daughters or friends daughters or nieces ever view the internet.. What a world.. So many beautiful, natural people hating looking..Well..human.ImageImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Wonder if at events these boyfriends/husbands give each other a knowing nod/wink as they pass by with their cash cow ladies on their arms. Credit to Ali for carving his own career. Lydia may take the Mick out of him for being clumsy etc but at least he works...clearly not with her for the good lifestyle. Not a clue what he sees in her but it's not £.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Is she trying to copy Victoria Beckhams voice? Can’t help but think that’s who she reminds me of with this fake new accent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EndOfMyTether
Learner
Learner

Post by EndOfMyTether »

PixelGirl wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Lidl's brainwashed subs be like 'Yay! An #AD a day 'til Christmas'!ImageImage
How is she going to cope, if she is too busy to upload a scheduled video (one of two vlogs a week, which show no signs of editing whatsoever). We should open a book on how far she gets, place your bets please, pick a number between 1 and 24, which day is she going to drop out of Vlogmas?

My bet - I think she’ll miss her first video by day 7.
The videos will be sporadic from then till Dec 21st.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
sarcasticandsalty wrote:

Well Lydia does look marginally better than gypsy Jamie squeezed into a sausage skin. How does anyone aspire to resemble a cartoon character? Filler has a lot to answer for! I literally can't bear to watch or listen to this pig of a woman so can't take my thoughts to her trash thread but am just saying amazed at the number of subs some of these influencers have. Please ladies..let's not let our daughters or friends daughters or nieces ever view the internet.. What a world.. So many beautiful, natural people hating looking..Well..human.ImageImageImage
I have to agree with you that Lydia looks better than this dreadful Jamie (sorry I will wash my mouth out later) but GHD were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when they asked these 2 to become ambassadors, surely they could have found people that can string a sentence together.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Spangles11 wrote:Is she trying to copy Victoria Beckhams voice? Can’t help but think that’s who she reminds me of with this fake new accent
I think she’s going through her own little Madge-phase ;-).

(Remember when Madonna when all prim and proper for a second? :D)

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

sweetpea56 wrote:I have to agree with you that Lydia looks better than this dreadful Jamie (sorry I will wash my mouth out later) but GHD were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when they asked these 2 to become ambassadors, surely they could have found people that can string a sentence together.
Ambassadors of GHB would have been more fitting ;-).

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Sorry guys but it's a slow shift..Image
He reminds me of this:

Return to “Lydia Millen”