Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

PixelGirl

Re: Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Post by PixelGirl »

Someone mentioned this video yesterday, I think listening to this, it explains how Lydia and Ali can afford to do the things they do. Most of the income they receive seems to be passive income, so adsense on a video, or on affiliate codes

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Louisaholic »

Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
That was me - you're welcome - she's amazing isn't she? she is like 90s vogue but has the decency to make non lux brands like pennys and missguided look so Luxe, in her product placement you can clearly see what she is advertising - she is just gives me life in this influencer world - she does it right!!!!!!

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

Her new video obvs sponsered but I hate how she implies people are jealous of her buying stuff, firstly you get them free or heavily discounted. Secondly, I love watching Sophie and a few others who actually buy more expensive stuff so it cant be jealousy Lydia. Its the smugness, how she thinks shes better than everyone else. I have to say I really liked her and her style, but I think the popularity just went to her head. I think she should take a duvet day and rewatch vlogs from 2016 and get back to what people liked about her. Do we think she can have redemption or is she just too far gone??

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

Her new video obvs sponsered but I hate how she implies people are jealous of her buying stuff, firstly you get them free or heavily discounted. Secondly, I love watching Sophie and a few others who actually buy more expensive stuff so it cant be jealousy Lydia. Its the smugness, how she thinks shes better than everyone else. I have to say I really liked her and her style, but I think the popularity just went to her head. I think she should take a duvet day and rewatch vlogs from 2016 and get back to what people liked about her. Do we think she can have redemption or is she just too far gone??

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Ugh god I can’t take anymore of her baby voice to Ali!! “Have you checked for spiders?” Just do one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Louisaholic wrote:Her new video obvs sponsered but I hate how she implies people are jealous of her buying stuff, firstly you get them free or heavily discounted. Secondly, I love watching Sophie and a few others who actually buy more expensive stuff so it cant be jealousy Lydia. Its the smugness, how she thinks shes better than everyone else. I have to say I really liked her and her style, but I think the popularity just went to her head. I think she should take a duvet day and rewatch vlogs from 2016 and get back to what people liked about her. Do we think she can have redemption or is she just too far gone??
Too far gone.. been saying ages about her going back to her old ways.. but you can't just unsee her shitty behaviour. If she went back to 2016 lidl, we would just think she is being fake. We have seen the real her and unfortunately we can't go back from that. It would, however, be nice to see her looking like her 2016 self... happy, healthy, gorgeous hair, nice make up.. good dress sense. I watch YTers or insta because i want the latest fashions, i want to know how to make my make up look good, what cool new products to try etc.. I used to like all that about lidl.. but now she is a mess with nothing going on in her life.. i find my own life more inspiring than hers.. she is no longer #inspo! lol!! Love watching YTers that travel loads, that do something.. Victoria for example.. how cool her life must be.. getting from one place to another.. glam event after event.. lidl.. is so far removed from that.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

PixelGirl wrote:Someone mentioned this video yesterday, I think listening to this, it explains how Lydia and Ali can afford to do the things they do. Most of the income they receive seems to be passive income, so adsense on a video, or on affiliate codes
'65k dollars a month from affiliate links...But don't worry, it really is the BEST eyeshadow they've EVER tried'Image

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

The fact that Ali wants to buy an Aston Martin says loads about what an insecure chav he is. No wonder Lidl and him get on so well.

Personally, I think it’s really stupid to blow your cash on a million pound house and expensive cars and handbags when your career is just starting to really take off. I mean who’s to stay they will always be earning this much?
I think it’s ridiculous.
My god father is a self-made millionaire, built his own construction company when he moved here from Italy, builds luxury homes and goes around with a Timex watch and just recently traded in his old Mercedes for a newer model.

I mean..... that’s how smart millionaires live!

But Lydia and Ali think they need to keep up some illusion of wealth and grandeur to mask their inherent chaviness.

I’m sure Ali thinks he’s going to look like James Bond

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Persephone_moon wrote:The fact that Ali wants to buy an Aston Martin says loads about what an insecure chav he is. No wonder Lidl and him get on so well.

Personally, I think it’s really stupid to blow your cash on a million pound house and expensive cars and handbags when your career is just starting to really take off. I mean who’s to stay they will always be earning this much?
I think it’s ridiculous.
My god father is a self-made millionaire, built his own construction company when he moved here from Italy, builds luxury homes and goes around with a Timex watch and just recently traded in his old Mercedes for a newer model.

But Lydia and Ali think they need to keep up some illusion of wealth and grandeur to mask their inherent chaviness.

I’m sure Ali thinks he’s going to look like James Bond Image

I agree ... my Aunt owned multiple businesses valued at well over $100m, but she still lives in the same house she bought in the 80s and wears Dooney & Burke bags.

Honestly though if I had their level of disposable income I'd lease an Aston Martin (because I love cars/driving) Plus why not when leasing is so easy and you're really not making a major investment. Then again I wouldn't be doing that until my mortgage was paid in full.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:The fact that Ali wants to buy an Aston Martin says loads about what an insecure chav he is. No wonder Lidl and him get on so well.

I think it’s ridiculous.

I agree ... my Aunt owned multiple businesses valued at well over $100m, but she still lives in the same house she bought in the 80s and wears Dooney & Burke bags.

Honestly though if I had their level of disposable income I'd lease an Aston Martin (because I love cars/driving) Plus why not when leasing is so easy and you're really not making a major investment. Then again I wouldn't be doing that until my mortgage was paid in full.
Yea but I’m sure you have places to go to?
Lydia stays home all the time, Ali travels, what’s the point of super nice luxury car if you don’t drive it somewhere?

I wonder if Ali and Lydia know that cars shouldn’t be left stationary for more than two weeks Image

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Wasn't the car that was stolen from the drive of another blogger we should not mention, was a Bentley, if that is the case, maybe this is why the decision of the Aston Martin. Their headquarters is in Newport Pagnell, so not a stones throw from where they used to live, also he has connections with Newport Pagnell football team so I would take him trying out an AM with a pinch of salt, as he likely has connections that might allow him a loan of one. There is a long waiting list for one I believe, unless he's considering buying used of course.

Last week I watched his blog about taking the wife to Italy, and there was a tiny segment in that, where he was talking to a statue, the whole thing was odd, but it was how he spoke and what he said that made me think that I don't think you are really as nice as you make yourself out to be. I wonder if there isn't a side to him which is quite unpleasant, in which case, then they would be perfectly suited.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Ali referred to his size 8 feet in his latest vlog. He is definitely shooooort. My BF isn't super tall and has bigger feet than Ali hahahaha

teasipper_
Learner
Learner

Post by teasipper_ »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:

I think it’s ridiculous.

Obviously there's a pattern here, my grandad is a really clever guy with a very successful business and yet he proudly says his shirts are only £5 from the local shop and he's driven the same car for as long as I can remember. That's why lidl and aldi won't stay "rich".. Everything they buy has to be 'luxe'.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Not buying it (him buying a car) I think hes putting the feelers out for a freebie lease. I know lidl keeps hinting for a new range rover velar..but scarrie's pointing RR pr in the direction of lidls product placement in her flogs of her old motor hasn't worked & she's accepted she'll have to save & spend her own earnings. Ali probably has more chance of a freebie. Some of his audience may be in the position to lease a luxury car. Lidls subs either spend their student loan or pension on luxury. Be surprised if anyone thouught she could flog luxury car leases of £600-£700 a month (price based on an Range Rover Evoque)

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Louisaholic wrote:
Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
That was me - you're welcome - she's amazing isn't she? she is like 90s vogue but has the decency to make non lux brands like pennys and missguided look so Luxe, in her product placement you can clearly see what she is advertising - she is just gives me life in this influencer world - she does it right!!!!!!
Ladies, this is actually one of the Youtubers I mentioned we received a rate card for, from her agency in Washington State :rofl:

She gets paid A LOT to be real...this is the day I stopped watching beauty Youtubers

2018 Rates
Instagram $8,000
Instagram Video $16,000
Instagram Highlight $4,000/Month
Instagram Story $8,000
Twitter $2,000
Periscope $2,000
Exclusive Youtube Video $18,500
Product/Service Usage in youtube Video $10,000

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

I always find it fucking laughable how someone as filthy rich as Amelia Liana has no problem shopping from PrettyLittleThing and BooHoo but LIDL, the luxe Queen of YouTube, won’t go anywhere near it unless it’s for the affiliate money

I might also add, her intro that some of you mentioned about how people are just jealous... she really needs to stop this self-agrandizing of hers and come down to reality. She is NOT the only person on YouTube portraying a luxe lifestyle, in fact there dime a dozen of youtubers and influencers who do it WAY better than Lidl can ever hope for herself.

It really baffles me that she thinks people are jealous!!! People like Camila Caril, Lorna Luxe and Tamara are waaaaaay richer and don’t come across as annoying and entitled and smug as Lidl.

She needs some good introspection lol

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

I had stopped watching Lidl for a couple of months because her videos became so dull. This week I watched a few because I was out of all other YT videos/TV shows to watch on the treadmill (and I NEED a distraction).

This might come off harsh, but after taking a break from her and coming back, her looks are truly shocking. I'm not at all saying she's ugly/unattractive, but her features are so disproportionate due to the fillers, implants, and weight loss. She literally looks like a cartoon character. I don't know how her head hasn't snapped off. It's massive in proportion to her neck/shoulders. She is a living bobble head.

(Apologies if this is too rough, but I was in a state of shock mid-run yesterday and I needed to share.)

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

blink_fink wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:
Ladies, this is actually one of the Youtubers I mentioned we received a rate card for, from her agency in Washington State :rofl:

She gets paid A LOT to be real...this is the day I stopped watching beauty Youtubers

2018 Rates
Instagram $8,000
Instagram Video $16,000
Instagram Story $8,000
Twitter $2,000
Periscope $2,000
Audrey is not a youtuber;)

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Brunette_ wrote:
blink_fink wrote:
Louisaholic wrote:

2018 Rates
Instagram $8,000
Instagram Video $16,000
Instagram Story $8,000
Twitter $2,000
Periscope $2,000
Audrey is not a youtuber;)

Ugh, quoted the wrong comment :roll: ...my info was in regard to Samantha on Youtube

I'm a MAJOR Frassy fan :respekt:

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Who's dreading her starting saying 'ideal for the TRANSITIONAL SEASON'...

Return to “Lydia Millen”