Lydia and her Evil Paint Spilling Husband #26

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Lydia and her Evil Paint Spilling Husband #26

Post by beahunny »

In the house she bought, Lydia is subjected to sharing her precious living space with this evil little man who spills paint all over her unfinished gravel driveway. While the worst case solution to such a spill would be to simply purchase a new bag of gravel and throw out the paint-stained gravel, that didn't deter our precious Lydia from stomping around, shoving kitchen-roll in her husband's face and absolutely scowling like a child at her sweet husband who is only trying to complete one of the 23 tasks she has laid out for him on one of his few days off work.

Poor Lydia and her beautiful unfinished driveway!

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lydia and her Evil Paint Spilling Husband #26

Post by koalah »

New thread yay!

What idiots using paper towels on that.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

New thread yay!

What idiots using paper towels on that.

tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tasmaniantiger »

There's at least 10 paint tins there, so clearly the paint is #spon. FML what part of your life isn't #spon at this point Lidl?

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

Honestly the paint spill isn't that big a deal. If that happened to me and my husband I'd lowkey wanna keep it there bc I think it's cute how it spilled into a heart shape and it would be a funny memory to have throughout the years and be reminded of every time I looked at it. When that part came on in the vlog and how she reacted to it I was shocked. If Lydia is willing to show that much on the internet, imagine what she doesn't show us. She's so mean. I'm so convinced that Lydia and Carrie are a lesbian couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

beahunny wrote:In the house she bought, Lydia is subjected to sharing her precious living space with this evil little man who spills paint all over her unfinished gravel driveway. While the worst case solution to such a spill would be to simply purchase a new bag of gravel and throw out the paint-stained gravel, that didn't deter our precious Lydia from stomping around, shoving kitchen-roll in her husband's face and absolutely scowling like a child at her sweet husband who is only trying to complete one of the 23 tasks she has laid out for him on one of his few days off work.

Poor Lydia and her beautiful unfinished driveway!

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/kstJKy/Screen_Shot ... _02_PM.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>kstJKy</span><span>/</span><span>Screen</span><span>_</span><span>Shot</span><span>_</span><span>2018</span><span>_</span><span>07</span><span>_</span><span>02</span><span>_</span><span>at</span><span>_</span><span>5</span><span>_</span><span>49</span><span>_</span><span>02</span><span>_</span><span>PM</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/c3k9Rd/Screen_Shot ... _30_PM.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>c3k9Rd</span><span>/</span><span>Screen</span><span>_</span><span>Shot</span><span>_</span><span>2018</span><span>_</span><span>07</span><span>_</span><span>02</span><span>_</span><span>at</span><span>_</span><span>5</span><span>_</span><span>47</span><span>_</span><span>30</span><span>_</span><span>PM</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/ivHTKy/Screen_Shot ... _53_PM.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>ivHTKy</span><span>/</span><span>Screen</span><span>_</span><span>Shot</span><span>_</span><span>2018</span><span>_</span><span>07</span><span>_</span><span>02</span><span>_</span><span>at</span><span>_</span><span>5</span><span>_</span><span>49</span><span>_</span><span>53</span><span>_</span><span>PM</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Omg the faces she is making :rofl: One can only laugh at the unjustifiable histrionics!

Lidls world sure is small...

Pinksands
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pinksands »

In the last picture it looks like she remembers the camera is there, and realises she could turn this into a way of getting a new #spon driveway. Girl is always hustlin’!

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Why doesn't Ali just tell her to calm the hell down and or piss off. What is she going to do not speak to him, that would be a plus for him.

The face says it all really she is a petulant 5 year old.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

OMG the look on her face with the paint spill, if looks could kill!

Her body language is just appalling with her hands on her hips and glaring at Ali, FFS Lydiot it's water based paint, grow the F*** up!

She has nothing going on in her life at the moment and Ali is away a lot and appears to be doing very well. Victoria is whizzing around the world having a fabulous time and being entertained by all so I am sure that gets right up that enormous snoz of hers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Magz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Magz »

Long time lurker first time poster.

Actually it was Lydiot who made me finally get an account as I just KNEW I would be raging enough soon with her to comment.

This whole paint thing has just shown to everyone what a disgusting person she is. I know Ali signed up for this crap but god no one should have to put up with that crap. It's bordering on proper emotional abuse.

Sophiesgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophiesgossip »

The best thing about yesterday's video was the comment section :rofl:
I agree with everyone that Ali needs to get a backbone. If I would put a video on the internet belittling my boyfriend like that - I would be in trouble. Because we don't disrespect each other like that.
I started reading the comments before I watched the video and thought tons of pains spilled over the whole driveway, but when I saw how little spilled over I was confused by the whole drama.
Also, I don't understand how and why she would put 30 minutes of one day where she does absolutely nothing up. I love long videos, but I have to say this was the most boring one yet. There are people like Jon Olsson who make crazy videos and travel the world and yet his vlogs are always just short 10 minutes.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Thoughts on the latest flog:

Title was click bait again......enough has been said about the paint spill, she's just so mean to Ali

Reference to GG with the hair touching.

All the same usual boring stuff she is putting into every vlog now, to try and pad out her dull life:

Home improvements
Unboxing or showing us her freebies
walk through the house
What she has cooked
Talking about all the wonderful things she has planned (vague, very vague)

As people have compared to the life of an actual real blogger (Victoria) Lydia's life of a suburban housewife who buys a lot of clothes and is learning to cook whilst having her house decorated.

That's it really

except to say how disgusting she is feeing Lumi cat food in her bathroom.

Remember hun money doesn't buy class!

TooManyBags
Learner
Learner

Post by TooManyBags »

So wish the paint had been oil based.... :rofl:

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

Ugh I can't believe all the comments supporting her little "meltdown" over the spilled paint (especially one of my fav youtubers who actually fucking works hard, lilylikecom) saying that we're all human and have all overreacted to something in our lives. Fair, but at the same time we don't belittle the person who did that and post it on the internet for everyone to see. We don't sit back and let everyone do everything for us, unlike spoiled widdle lidl, which is how this even happened in the first place, since she wasn't helping ali. And this isn't the first time she's overreacted to something "traumatic" happening to her so yeah she really needs to go to anger management classes, as one of the commentators puts it.

SpliceofRice
Learner
Learner

Post by SpliceofRice »

I'm certain the F&B is #spon. There is about 2k worth of paint there.

Pigpog
Talker
Talker

Post by Pigpog »

That palette of F&B paint was clearly 'gifted' :x
Oooohh did you spiw some of your fwee paint on the gwavel wavel :rofl:
Serves them right for being so greedy and grabbing.
On another note.... why does lyds walk like a demented duck :rofl:

Lexopedia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexopedia »

It’s very clear that Lydia is crazy jealous of Ali. The attitude she has for such little stupid thing like the paint spill says it all. But even before you can see in her and his videos that Lydia always glares at Ali, her voice changes when she speaks about him. In their professional life, obviously Ali has his things going on and he’s doing very well, he’s likeable and natural and overall a pleasant presence. Even the things we say about him here are not that major. Yes, he’s not very bright, he’s not tall, but he manages his business (helped by his agency) in a smart way. If you look on his social blade, he’s gaining subs and views. He comes back from his trips and does hoes chores. He’s a good guy, I would say. His heart is in the right place. But her... she’s such a vile woman. She doesn’t accept the fact that her content is pure crap and that Ali is a lot better than her now. That’s why she’s always mean to him and she diminishes him. She has a giant grudge on him. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sabotaged him at some point. Poor Ali.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

SpliceofRice
Learner
Learner

Post by SpliceofRice »

Also, i know the description box says the video includes a paid for promotion but in the 5 mins she is wittering on about her 'huggies' shouldn't it flash up that that section is the ad? Or am I not understanding the rules. There is also nothing in the title to suggest it contains a promotion.

iliketogossipabit
Learner
Learner

Post by iliketogossipabit »

I’ve got to stop watching her. Just found myself lisping to my cat and doing baby talk. Shoot me. Shoot me now.

Lexopedia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexopedia »

ImageImage

Omg get over yourself, the woman meant that even though he may be clumsy, he has other qualities (like not being lazy) and taking care of the mistakes he makes. Lydia stop living in this lala land.

I don’t usually comment on here, I only read your comments. But today she just rubbed me the wrong way. There are people with real problems, like one of you was sick at some point and struggled with that, I am in a legal battle with my ex cause he wants to take my baby away, there are so many people with so many real problems. Fucking stop with your paint spill and the fact that it’s not sunny one day or God knows what other stupid shit. Grow up.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “Lydia Millen”