ForeverYours0727

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727

Post by sandyfrink »

Yes! There are reasons why most beauty gurus make a big deal about going to IMATS…not because they need the discounts on makeup. It's for their channel. A lot of them go to both IMATS every year and travel across the country. Kayleigh needs to realize it's beneficial for her channel. And those gurus that do that have a hell of a lot more subscribers than her.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Her last makeup tutorial is horrible, the makeup looked caked on, she looked like a porstar and all that black around her eyes made them even more microscopic and weird.The worst was the lip color it was way too dark for this look and she didn't need to ass those MASSIVE false lashes (and I'm aware that she was trying to recreat Aria's look but arias makeup is not that strong at all)

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

pseudo1 wrote:Her last makeup tutorial is horrible, the makeup looked caked on, she looked like a porstar and all that black around her eyes made them even more microscopic and weird.The worst was the lip color it was way too dark for this look and she didn't need to ass those MASSIVE false lashes (and I'm aware that she was trying to recreat Aria's look but arias makeup is not that strong at all)
Agreed!
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Definitely have never seen an episode where Aria was wearing black eyeshadow or intense falsies like that.

I think she should stick to the Dior foundation she talked about that matched her perfectly. Every other bb cream/foundation she has worn does not match her at all. They either make her look chalky or orange. I don't mean that in a mean way either because I'm having that issue as well.

Aria always has neutral or almost no eyeshadow on. She usually seems to experiment with lip colors more than anything.

This is a truer to Aria look.
[youtube][/youtube]

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

yeah that aria look was SOOOO dramatic. I never would picture aria wearing a look like that. and those lashes were way too heavy for her. and up close that foundation just did not work for her. Its funny when she says she has dry skin… i don't feel like her skin ever looks dry… it always has this greasy cast to it up close. I just felt like this tutorial her makeup seemed SO heavy. and not just the eyes, the WHOLE thing.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

When they showed the baby seats they would buy in their last vlog I felt that they were trying to imply something, do you guys think that she's pregnant ? And that it was a hint ?? I don't know, that was so weird.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I'd hope they were just bored. I couldn't imagine them having kids right now. Especially her.

She really needs to get her foundation under control. Again it looked so caked on when she was in the car at the dentist.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

They must have been hella bored to be wandering the baby aisles at Wal-Mart.

I think the problem with her foundation right now is that it's not matching her skin tone and her skin is really dry.

I was really confused about the dentist part though. She didn't say if she had to get a root canal or an extraction. Did anyone else pick up on what she has to do now?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^It sounded like an extraction but she wasn't very clear

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Wow. I wonder if she will put an implant in or just leave it as an empty space.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

If she hadn't waited so long to have it looked at, they may could have saved it. She would put stuff like that off since she's literally busy all the time. Major :roll:

The more I watch, the more they both irk me. It's time to move on. Lol I'll still read her thread, but yeah..lol

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

sandyfrink wrote:Wow. I wonder if she will put an implant in or just leave it as an empty space.
Considering she did mention having an empty space already from a previous extraction, depending on where its at she may not.

pinksnow
Learner
Learner

Post by pinksnow »

getREAL wrote:If she hadn't waited so long to have it looked at, they may could have saved it. She would put stuff like that off since she's literally busy all the time. Major :roll:

The more I watch, the more they both irk me. It's time to move on. Lol I'll still read her thread, but yeah..lol
What bothered me was that she said she couldn't do anything to save and she just has bad teeth. I'm studying to become a dental hygienist and we're all about prevention. Although there maybe other factors such as systemic disease it is very much possible to prevent caries. It's unfortunate that she let it get to that state. Idk if she frequents this board but if Kayleigh reads this then take care of your teeth it impacts your whole health. The mouth is not separate from your body and should be treated with care just as you exercise frequently and eat healthy you should brush your teeth daily. Sorry for the long post lol.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

They are really boring. I only watch their videos when I need something playing in the background when I'm getting ready. Their life seems sad and empty... Keyleigh literally only talks to him. I can't even imagine her needing a cell phone because he would probably be her only contact lol and they are always together anyway.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I feel bad for her. It does sound like she is one of those people who are terrified of going to the dentist. From how she described her tooth in the newest vlog it seems like it wouldn't be a big deal if they had to pull it. It sounds like that tooth never fully developed so it is weak and more susceptible to cavities.

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

sandyfrink wrote:I feel bad for her. It does sound like she is one of those people who are terrified of going to the dentist. From how she described her tooth in the newest vlog it seems like it wouldn't be a big deal if they had to pull it. It sounds like that tooth never fully developed so it is weak and more susceptible to cavities.
I have bad anxiety about the dentist too. I had a root canal and a crown prep last month and they gave me nitrous oxide. That allows me to be able to calm down and get stuff done. She should find a place that does it. It really helps and you can drive home afterwards. When they're done, they put you on 100% oxygen for 15 minutes or so and you're fine.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ Yeah that sounds like that would help her a lot. I could literally feel her stress and anxiety when she was parked outside of the dentists office. And you can see it in her face in the last couple vlogs. My parents are the same way so I do feel bad for her.

love88pink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by love88pink »

Not gonna lie, she looked hot in those dresses.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Yeah I definitely don't think it was a very good Aria look. Maybe for the Intro song but it didn't really fit.

In her haul she looks really pretty. I've been liking her new filming set ups lately.

I liked all the dresses on her but the floral one. Also those shorts look like her butt will show. All the clothes were cute but I don't really see her wearing all of this stuff. Maybe I'm just used to her winter wardrobe of black pants and plain sweaters.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She did look good in everything, although why get cropped tops if shes going to hide her stomach while showing them on? Also, I feel like while she doesn't hoard makeup, she definitely hoards clothing. She will probably never wear these dresses anywhere, since she hardly goes anywhere, like all her other hauls and probably just bought them just to buy them. Other then maybe doing outfit videos I think that will end up being the extent of her wearing these things.

I do like where she filmed though. Its nice to see her switch it up and that she tried on the clothes. Hauls are always better when gurus do that in my opinion.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”