Flight Attendant Vloggers

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Flight Attendant Vloggers

Post by koalah »

A thread to talk about all Flight Attendant Vloggers.

AshleySmith TV
Molives TV
Trolley Dolly
Verena (Austrian-OnTravels)
Beths FlyLife
Lets Journey
Wonderfully-Ale
Life With- Francesco
Carrie-Ann
Megan-Kelly
ThePrettyPassenger - stopped posting/quit FA
Jenny Ernst - quit being an FA

There's a separate thread for Fly With Stella - viewtopic.php?f=186&t=33171

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Flight Attendant Vloggers

Post by koalah »

Just discovered AshleySmith-TV's vlogs and love watching them. She's pretty good at vlogging especially in showing a day in the life of an FA sort of vlogs. She also is quite impressively professional when working (making announcements or being lead on the flight) and even knows quite a bit about the planes she's on.

AshleySmithTV
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxMgWi ... gR8MV9aMIg

porkbun
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by porkbun »

ooh this is all new to me, following <3

welcometochilis
Learner
Learner

Post by welcometochilis »

Anyone here a flight attendant? I really want to apply! I keep trying to find a good FA blogger but they’re either annoying or boring :/

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

This would be so interesting! I might have to look at this.
welcometochilis wrote:Anyone here a flight attendant? I really want to apply! I keep trying to find a good FA blogger but they’re either annoying or boring :/
I've considered it, but the pay starting out isn't that great :/

welcometochilis
Learner
Learner

Post by welcometochilis »

OhHiImSam wrote:This would be so interesting! I might have to look at this.
welcometochilis wrote:Anyone here a flight attendant? I really want to apply! I keep trying to find a good FA blogger but they’re either annoying or boring :/

I've considered it, but the pay starting out isn't that great :/
I wonder what the pay is like after 2 or 3 years

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

I'm liking Verena's vlogs "Austrianontravels"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUezK_ ... tPwbTEntzQ

She behaves quite professionally and polished. Like a vlog I watched she has to drive 1.5 hours to get to her airport and then makes sure she gets there super early with 20 minutes extra time. Kind of refreshing compared to some other FA vloggers that are always late (and think it's cute).

She can be a bit awkward but think it's mostly because of the language (like finding words), though her English is extremely good. She's not too comfortable vlogging in public and actually cares about the privacy of strangers. So most of the time it's her talking to the camera. Once in awhile there's some nice sightseeing shots. Her vlogs are lengthy which is nice. I find them quite relaxing.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Still enjoying AshleySmithTV vlogs. She uploads the most consistent and is actual FA vlogs instead of randomness.

[youtube][/youtube]

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Yes Ashley Smith has by far the best flight attendant vlogs on youtube. I really like her!!

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Justalkin wrote:Yes Ashley Smith has by far the best flight attendant vlogs on youtube. I really like her!!
I love her personality! It's kinda awesome that she's 6ft tall ... the last vlog she bumped her head badly twice on the overhead bins. Occupational hazard but probably worse when you're that tall.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Catching up with Wonderfully Ale's vlogmas. I know she's pregnant but she's always complaining about not feeling very well. She's also not wanting to take 'drugs' and relying only on natural remedies (which don't work for her, more to complain about). Oh well I guess she gets a pass because she's pregnant. Though you could just not turn on the camera and make it samesies each time at the start of the vlog or every time you turn the camera on yourself.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

Are there any flight attendants you guys hate to watch? I used to like Carrie Ann but then I just thought her to be annoying. Also it seems like everyone wants to do flight attendant vlogs now on yt. I don't mind as I love the life of flight attendants but some of them are so boring.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Justalkin wrote:Are there any flight attendants you guys hate to watch? I used to like Carrie Ann but then I just thought her to be annoying. Also it seems like everyone wants to do flight attendant vlogs now on yt. I don't mind as I love the life of flight attendants but some of them are so boring.
I hate watch maybe 80% of them lol

Gave up on Carrie Ann. I can't watch more than 2 videos in a row because she constantly smacks her lips in between words. Plus the vocal fry. Petty af :D

I had to unsub from MolivesTV after his latest video reacting to mean comments. It's about some kind of feud with some big YouTuber's girlfriend (rather not say his name but the guy that went to Japan and vlogged in the suicide forest). Molives did a rap/music video with his friends a few days ago and name dropped her, calling her out? She is maybe his ex apparently? I don't know much of any of these people but that seemed like the gist of it after a few minutes of googling. He's just extra annoying. I was fine watching 1 or 2 of his travel videos but I do not like his filming style and mannerisms (tilting camera, the same grimace smile he makes, the punching sound effect and movement).

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I have a friend who is a FA. She’s German but now lives in the US. She should vlog! She’s in her 50s and looks amazing, and she has a good attitude. She travels for fun a lot with her husband, too. But she probably wouldn’t want to showcase herself.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

koalah wrote:
Justalkin wrote:Are there any flight attendants you guys hate to watch? I used to like Carrie Ann but then I just thought her to be annoying. Also it seems like everyone wants to do flight attendant vlogs now on yt. I don't mind as I love the life of flight attendants but some of them are so boring.

Gave up on Carrie Ann. I can't watch more than 2 videos in a row because she constantly smacks her lips in between words. Plus the vocal fry. Petty af :D

I had to unsub from MolivesTV after his latest video reacting to mean comments. It's about some kind of feud with some big YouTuber's girlfriend (rather not say his name but the guy that went to Japan and vlogged in the suicide forest). Molives did a rap/music video with his friends a few days ago and name dropped her, calling her out? She is maybe his ex apparently? I don't know much of any of these people but that seemed like the gist of it after a few minutes of googling. He's just extra annoying. I was fine watching 1 or 2 of his travel videos but I do not like his filming style and mannerisms (tilting camera, the same grimace smile he makes, the punching sound effect and movement).
I never heard or even knew about this MolivesTV guy but just watching 1 video of his and i can already tell he's a douchebag. Don't know how he's a flight attendant. He acts just like the jocks of youtube.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Beths Fly Life has stopped flying and is concentrating on her Etsy shop (making hand-written nameplates?) and their farm as a YT channel now. It was surprising to hear that she makes as much from her Etsy shop as being an FA. Seems like her heart wasn't in it anymore. Such a shame after all that training barely a year or two ago.

[youtube][/youtube]

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

A ton of American FAs have jumped ship or moved up from regionals to AA. Pretty Passenger, Carrie Ann and Megan Kelly to name a few off the top of my head.

None seem to be vlogging well enough to keep me engaged ... maybe Megan Kelly. She's going through a hard time with break-ups, moving, depression, weight gain but she seems really nice and genuine. Her newer vlogs are pretty good like the old school FA vlogs that most used to make instead of constant ads.

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

koalah wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:33 am

I neeeded a Carrie Ann thread but this will do. She bothers me to NO END.
I hate the way she talks about flying like shes so intelligent and so important, she uses words like 'deadhead' and all kinds of abbreviations and then is like "oh its flight talk" its really not, a flight attendant is like the lowest of the airline employees.. you know about as much about piloting as the woman at the starbucks in the terminal.

I hate the way she says "so stinkin' cute" and carries on about being a country girl, and 'not like other girls' with her beer drinking and baseball watching like she even has any interest in that stuff, its all a persona the things is interesting to men.

She is the original noT LikE OTHer GIlrlss!! person. cant stand her. end of.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

certifiedbitch wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:12 pm
I neeeded a Carrie Ann thread but this will do. She bothers me to NO END.
I hate the way she talks about flying like shes so intelligent and so important, she uses words like 'deadhead' and all kinds of abbreviations and then is like "oh its flight talk" its really not, a flight attendant is like the lowest of the airline employees.. you know about as much about piloting as the woman at the starbucks in the terminal.

I hate the way she says "so stinkin' cute" and carries on about being a country girl, and 'not like other girls' with her beer drinking and baseball watching like she even has any interest in that stuff, its all a persona the things is interesting to men.

She is the original noT LikE OTHer GIlrlss!! person. cant stand her. end of.
I keep unsubbing then resubbing to CarrieAnn but her vlogs are so unwatchable to me. Thanks for putting into words what was so annoying about her - besides the vocal fry and shaky vlogging.

Lately I've been enjoying imbrigita's vlogs, FA with Emirates. She's stunning af and seems to upload consistently with decent vlogging & editing skills.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

WonderfullyAle is pregnant again. Didn't click to watch her announcement vid but wondering if it was planned. Her last baby just had his first birthday party. I can't imagine. Hopefully her channel doesn't turn too mommy-centric again.

Jenny Ernst is apparently coming back to being an FA. Disney internship didn't work out? I enjoyed her vlogs when she did them, which feels like years ago.

Verena (austrianontravel) went through a bad breakup with her bf over Xmas. It was after she basically moved and did a lot of renovations on their place then something happened right after their house warming party and they broke up. He didn't disclose something but she would not go into it - infidelity, drugs, no idea? She had health issues around the same time. Felt awful for her. She finally started vlogging again after taking time away.

AshleySmith, brigitta and even wonderfullyale (lately as they were work vlogs) are probably the only FA vlogs I've been enjoying.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”