Been thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by Whatintheactual »

blubberdelete wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am
gossipqueen80 wrote:
blubberdelete wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:17 am
What do y'all think about Mariam Shibly? Someone mentioned her in the Maryam Ishtiaq thread. She seems so basic, but is also stuck up. Why is everyone so basic so up themselves?!?!?!?!
This is why no one wants to engage or talk about that Maryam ishtiaq issue because y’all run a fucking train on anyone who speaks up and start to talk shit about them

Typical fucking desi aunties y’all are, can’t even stay focused
Says the auntie who's hyperfocused on monitoring what everyone else speaks about. Sure you're not one of the aforementioned "influencers" since you're clearly so pressed.
Yeah we clearly can't have a opinion about anyone if they are speaking out against Maryam Ishtiaq. All of a sudden they are the best people ever.

Calm down Gossip Queen, breathe girl.. it aint that serious.

teaspill
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by teaspill »

Whatintheactual wrote:
blubberdelete wrote:
gossipqueen80 wrote:
blubberdelete wrote:
What do y'all think about Mariam Shibly? Someone mentioned her in the Maryam Ishtiaq thread. She seems so basic, but is also stuck up. Why is everyone so basic so up themselves?!?!?!?!
This is why no one wants to engage or talk about that Maryam ishtiaq issue because y’all run a fucking train on anyone who speaks up and start to talk shit about them

Says the auntie who's hyperfocused on monitoring what everyone else speaks about. Sure you're not one of the aforementioned "influencers" since you're clearly so pressed.
Yeah we clearly can't have a opinion about anyone if they are speaking out against Maryam Ishtiaq. All of a sudden they are the best people ever.

Sure you can. No one's barring you from having an opinion. Just make sure it's in the right thread. Because if you haven't noticed (since you're a newbie), the mod will delete your posts for flame-ing and being off topic. It has happened.

blubber1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blubber1 »

teaspill wrote:
Whatintheactual wrote:
blubberdelete wrote:
gossipqueen80 wrote:
blubberdelete wrote:

Sure you can. No one's barring you from having an opinion. Just make sure it's in the right thread. Because if you haven't noticed (since you're a newbie), the mod will delete your posts for flame-ing and being off topic. It has happened.
But this...is the...Pakistani bloggers/influencers thread. I moved from the Maryam Ishtiaq one purposely to this one, since it's off-topic. Which is why I don't get why I'm being policed for saying something about another influencer. Because it's on the right forum. So....kanye shrug? Anyways, "good for Maryam Shibly" for speaking about blah blah blah about Maryam Ishtiaq. Still doesn't erase the fact that she's annoying.

Whatintheactual
Wanderer
Wanderer

All these girls are the same.. totally different persona IRL and online they are just absolutely perfect. Mariam Shibly needs to stop blogging and go back to corporate America.

Have so much tea on this girl.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

blubberdelete wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:39 am
teaspill wrote:
Whatintheactual wrote:
blubberdelete wrote:
gossipqueen80 wrote:

But this...is the...Pakistani bloggers/influencers thread. I moved from the Maryam Ishtiaq one purposely to this one, since it's off-topic. Which is why I don't get why I'm being policed for saying something about another influencer. Because it's on the right forum. So....kanye shrug? Anyways, "good for Maryam Shibly" for speaking about blah blah blah about Maryam Ishtiaq. Still doesn't erase the fact that she's annoying.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize. And honestly I don't think anyone thinks they are the best people ever. But I would like to think we give credit where it is deserved. Just because someone does 10 shitty things doesn't mean that their 1 good thing cancels out.

blubber1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blubber1 »

teaspill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:22 pm
blubber1 wrote:
teaspill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Whatintheactual wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:29 am
blubber1 wrote:

I'm sorry. I didn't realize. And honestly I don't think anyone thinks they are the best people ever. But I would like to think we give credit where it is deserved. Just because someone does 10 shitty things doesn't mean that their 1 good thing cancels out.
No, I get what you're saying completely, and you're right; if someone does something good and ethical, I applaud them. But it's also fun talking smack about someone you find irritating, isn't it? ;) My thing is--she was brought up, I jumped on it...and then I'm being rudely "called out" by GossipQueen80.

Like, I'm sure none of these people are actually as terrible as we like to think they are. After all, aren't ALL of us on here talking shit? Anyways, I'm digressing.

Case in point, Mariam Shibly is an "influencer", but doesn't have enough insight into aesthetics or cleanliness that she shows us dirty ass makeup products with smudges and fingerprints...it makes her seem unclean, and I don't trust her opinion to buy anything...so she's not exactly "influencing" me. Was it brave of her to speak out about Mariam Ishtiaq, yeah sure...but still...girl...if you want to get verified, you need to STEP UP YOUR GAME. And not be so gross.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

blubber1 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:33 pm
teaspill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:22 pm
blubber1 wrote:
teaspill wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Whatintheactual wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:29 am

No, I get what you're saying completely, and you're right; if someone does something good and ethical, I applaud them. But it's also fun talking smack about someone you find irritating, isn't it? ;) My thing is--she was brought up, I jumped on it...and then I'm being rudely "called out" by GossipQueen80.

Like, I'm sure none of these people are actually as terrible as we like to think they are. After all, aren't ALL of us on here talking shit? Anyways, I'm digressing.

Case in point, Mariam Shibly is an "influencer", but doesn't have enough insight into aesthetics or cleanliness that she shows us dirty ass makeup products with smudges and fingerprints...it makes her seem unclean, and I don't trust her opinion to buy anything...so she's not exactly "influencing" me. Was it brave of her to speak out about Mariam Ishtiaq, yeah sure...but still...girl...if you want to get verified, you need to STEP UP YOUR GAME. And not be so gross.
But here's something I've been saying since day one on this forum.....are any of these so called 'influencers' actually influencing anyone or anything if they can't speak up for what is so obviously right and should/ does come automatically to 99.99% of people. If you want to influence people, influence them on the things that matter not what pants to buy or what belt to accessorize. That shit doesn't matter. And even at that they suck because they aren't honest with their SPONSORED reviews. Like why should people have to force you to say the right thing. It's suppose to be automatic (for most it is) so where exactly is the 'influence"......

blubber1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blubber1 »

^^but then they wouldn't be fashion influencers...which honestly, none of these desi girls are. wearing the same old tired shit. at least american bloggers like aimee song, or italians like chiara ferragni have the chutzpah to back up what they wear. you can wear a gucci belt, a gucci bag, a chanel bag, all the same, repetitive shit...years before, they all wore the moschino belt...but can they name the head designer? (jeremy scott) like...if you set out to be a FASHION influencer, you have to have STYLE. I don't expect any of them to talk about worldly issues, because sadly a lot of them are just...DDUMMMMBBBBBB. But they can't even talk about fashion with any semblance of knowledge or expertise.

So, yes, continuing to use Mariam Shibly as an example, yes girl, you spoke up...but what exactly are you doing that's so laudable? I don't even mind Irene's craziness, because at least she knows she's a bitch and doesn't pretend to be nice. Like, she's highly unpleasant and barely talented, but she's always been like that. What about the rest of these "sweet, relatable girls"? GAG.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

who are some influencers yall do like?

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Does anybody follow isma.diaries.... she's actually a mess

Whatintheactual
Wanderer
Wanderer

Good for her Maryam Shibly for speaking out.. but as I said that’s just so others feel more gravitated towards her. She’s loving this hate on Maryam Ishtiaq.. cuz hey.. one less person to “compete” with..

IJS it’s not because she stands for the issue.. there’s an alterior motive.. so 10/10 things wrong. I can say this Bc I knew her.. and I know how she is.

Irene not an influencer either.. I can’t name a single desi influencer who is influencing ANYTHING but more idiocracy in the world.

BbMimi87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BbMimi87 »

Whatintheactual wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:45 am
All these girls are the same.. totally different persona IRL and online they are just absolutely perfect. Mariam Shibly needs to stop blogging and go back to corporate America.

Have so much tea on this girl.
What’s the tea?

Whatintheactual
Wanderer
Wanderer

On another note, did Suniya Jilani get plastic surgery all in one go? Her ass and boobs came out of no where. She was beautiful before.. now she looks reallllly weird.

Also stop with the blonde wig and two piece crop top and skirt outfits.. my god.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”