Laughter: Fuck no.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: Life Science ... The Wife Hack ...

Post by HattieChaos »

:| Really?

Also interesting that a transphobic slur is used in that video when it's actually against the rules of this forum.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Wow, this is so incredibly offensive, not to mention full of bigotry and misogyny. The fact that a male admin chose to link this on a forum full of 99% intelligent and educated women that has clear rules against hate and discriminatory speech is beyond comprehension for me.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Think about our own posts? What, the ones in the Gigi section telling off anyone that spouts any kind of transphobic language? Just because some on this site engage in "bashing" doesn't mean that we're all okay with it. What message is given to those users that have been warned for their usage of those words when an admin proceeds to post a video in humour that uses the same words. Saying you are exempt is ridiculously hypocritical and I have no idea where it says that - so users can be banned for using this language but admins can't? Err... I think it's time some re-thinking is done. People have had issues with you time and time again and that sort of repeated occurrence doesn't just happen for no reason. If you knew much about the userbase of this site you'd know that most people on here would find this incredibly offensive, so I have no idea how you genuinely thought that posting this wouldn't lead to this exact reaction.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by loljokesss »

Ladies, please unbunch the panties....
Real mature, seeing as how you have never had to deal with misogyny as a woman.

The video was in poor taste, and was not funny. Obviously a board with a majority percentage of women are not going to find this video funny.. I really don't know what you were expecting.
:toss:

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

bipolarmorgan wrote:Hilarious. Ban an admin? I RUN THE BOARD, that's like telling me to get out of my own house when you are visiting me. LMFAO ... get real Hattie. And I'm quite used to the reactions and opinions. It's funny you hate on me, until I fix something for you, then you praise me. Hilarious, and I'm the bipolar one.... HAHAHAHAHA

And yes, I expected controversy. I expected, however, that I wouldn't be attacked for pointing out this video.

Do you expect to be attacked when you post something? I didn't think so.
I do when it's in a thread of yours tbh. And I don't remember praising you personally but okay. As I said to you already, you deem any kind of criticism "hating" which leads to a system where everyone is too scared to say anything about what you do in case they get banned or whatever. Which is pretty much your dream because it allows you to treat people like you're doing now with almost no backlash. Then you get surprised when there actually is. Now you're breaking rules saying that it's okay for you even though the whole idea of hate speech is that it should never be used no matter who it is... It never ends with you. You're telling me it's a real coincidence that you're the one user on this site repeatedly "hated on"? You're the one that has to get real.

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

This is gonna be messy and I'm here for it.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

What you are experiencing is not misandry, Morgan. It is a reaction for posting something in poor taste, not man-hating. If a woman posted the same video I'd be just as offended. The women who have replied to you have just as much as an opinion as you do, hence they are allowed express their distaste.

As for "discussing it like an adult" ...the users that replied to you brought up adult points - misogyny, transgender slurs, bigotry, etc. stating that it wasn't funny and then you went on a tirade to tell us all to unbunch our panties and take a joke. That is not an adult discussion. You also asked for thoughts and comments about the video.. and that is what you got. Funny how asking for opinions works.

Go ahead and point out whatever offends you in my posts. I'd love to have an intelligent discussion on bowbeauty24 or jessamica92 :love2:
:toss:

WhatsThePoint
Learner
Learner

Post by WhatsThePoint »

While the guy just did it as a joke(I've read in the past that he ripped off How I Met Your Mother in some way with this? Not sure, never watched that show), which I have no problem with as I don't think anything is off-limits in terms of comedy, I really don't know what you expected posting this on a forum where it's pretty clear most members here have strong views in regards to equality/feminism and the like.

tonguethrust
Learner
Learner

Post by tonguethrust »

bipolarmorgan wrote:Hilarious. Ban an admin? I RUN THE BOARD, that's like telling me to get out of my own house when you are visiting me. LMFAO ... get real Hattie. And I'm quite used to the reactions and opinions. It's funny you hate on me, until I fix something for you, then you praise me. Hilarious, and I'm the bipolar one.... HAHAHAHAHA

And yes, I expected controversy. I expected, however, that I wouldn't be attacked for pointing out this video.

Do you expect to be attacked when you post something? I didn't think so.
get a life dude.

Mayor Mayhaul

Post by Mayor Mayhaul »

tonguethrust
Learner
Learner

Post by tonguethrust »

Return to “Marriage”