EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 29

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I'm Quoting MYSELF Here:

*Update, I went back to the last Vlog where another subscriber warned her about Affiliate Links and another subscriber responded to that comment saying she's already asked her and hasn't gotten any responses. In addition, more thumbs up on the comments. Lisa does not even respond or Thank the woman. Instead she just adds a little sentence in her latest video and doesn't address the issue at all. You would think she would at least explain that she is using affiliates and thank everyone who does ?! I find this very underhanded and shady! And wouldn't it be wrong not to go back Add a disclaimer on all the other videos where there are affiliate links ?!

Question: Does anyone know if she needs to go back and disclose her affiliates on Previous Videos..I still pisses me off that she finally adds a little sentence about her affiliates, yets never Thanks those who warned her on her videos. Her sense of Entitlement is disgusting! Her excuse for copy rite infringement laws is that she's not "up on the YT" rules or whatever she said, however she Knew enough to say that you can post a song for 45 seconds!? I completely Respect Melissa55 for doing her Affiliate Link video and putting it out there, same with Erin Busbee. I honestly don't know why anyone actually Likes Lisa Anymore, I really can't for the life of me figure it out. :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Indilwen wrote:
lenathediva wrote:I didn't mind the outfit. It actually looked better with the ankle boots than those sandals.

I just don't get all of this hyper expensive, self-indulgent shopping this close to Christmas. I want an Alex & Ani bracelet to add to my collection. However, I am buying gifts for my family first, and this bracelet is only $28. Lisa has spent close to $1000 this week just on herself. Nothing about buying gifts for her children or her husband who is funding this WTF-ery. Brooke will probably get some cheap ass crap from Forever 21. Will will get a couple of games for whatever game systems he has. John will get the joy of having her on his arm for the annual workplace Christmas party.

I'm calling it now. Lisa is getting that Chanel boy bag with the gold hardware and the matching wallet for Christmas.
I'm a little guilty of buying a few things for myself at at Christmas time. I don't shop a whole lot the rest of the year (at least not at the mall or anything like that) so when I'm out shopping for others I tend to see things I want for myself also. But I do buy more for other people than I do for myself, definitely. We did a spot of Christmas shopping this weekend, and I got to stop in at a World Market store. We were out of town, and we don't have that store where I live and I LOVE all of the little unusual things they sell there. I ended up buying myself a blouse, and two baskets (they were buy one get one).

Lisa shops nearly every day. She has a haul EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Sometimes more than one! I can't imagine how she can even find anything to buy that she doesn't already own at this point.
I've bought things for myself during the holidays as well, but I don't shop for myself all year, day in and day out like Lisa does. For once, I'd like her see something for Brooke and actually purchase it, wrap it, and put it under the tree. This month alone Lisa has spent thousands on high end, luxury items for herself, and, in the end, her husband and children will get crap. Target had 40% off apparel and accessories for everyone so I bought my son a winter coat. She could have loaded up on things that she thinks Brooke would like. In all honesty, she would never do it.

I just want to see that she actually gives a damn about her family.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:I used to have high hopes for Brooke. She seemed to have an artistic streak and although she never seemed to excel academically, I thought she might turn her energy and interest to photography or something in the arts.

I did notice that during the time she seemed most creative, Lisa seemed to be hiding her. Although many speculated that Lisa wasn't showing her family to protect them, I couldn't help but notice that as soon as Brooke changed her look to be more like Lisa's......Lisa seemed more proud of her and wanted to show her off to the world.

Moonpie, I agree with everything Except that she is Beyond hope...I really hope she can find herself in the midst of "Duncan Land". Unless Lisa or John does something to turn this around, I am afraid it will only get worse, Or unless She realizes herself or finds a friend or boyfriend that will have a positive influence on her. I have seen First hand Children of bad families turn out great. In fact, I have seen children of drug addicted mothers turn out to be amazing, so there's always hope. We all see Lisa's true colors but Where the Hell is John in all of this? sad... :roll:
I can't help but feel that maybe Lisa was ashamed of Brooke until she conformed to Lisa's sexy Bimbo style.

Now I think Brooke is beyond hope. She has totally become a clone of her mom ( right down to the winged eyeliner).....thriving on the admiration of strangers for nothing except the way she looks.

It's sad.... and it's all Lisa's fault. Chidren want nothing more than to please their parents and the way someone looks is the most important thing in Lisa's eyes.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

wHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE? i WAS SIMPLY TRYING TO QUOTE..SORRY MOONPIE, THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR POST: ;)

Moonpie, I agree with everything Except that she is Beyond hope...I really hope she can find herself in the midst of "Duncan Land". Unless Lisa or John does something to turn this around, I am afraid it will only get worse, Or unless She realizes herself or finds a friend or boyfriend that will have a positive influence on her. I have seen First hand Children of bad families turn out great. In fact, I have seen children of drug addicted mothers turn out to be amazing, so there's always hope. We all see Lisa's true colors but Where the Hell is John in all of this? sad... :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Just saw this comment on her recent video..Lisa replied..
Mary Adams 15 hours ago
Your hair looks very silvery or grey-ish. Is that what you were going for? It's definitely cooler toned. Is it me or is it that no matter what foundation Lisa says she's using...she always looks the same? For me, other than her eyes, her face make-up always looks the same to me. Maybe it's just the way it looks on camera. Pretty, but I don't see differences.
Reply · 1

LisaLisaD1 15 hours ago
+Mary Adams Hey Mary! Yes, it is--I love the color--it is not quite as light in person, but I love the cool tone--we all like different things! I can see a big difference in the colors of my foundation, sometimes I hate it, LOL--Thank you! :)) Lisa

Also, look how many times AndieMae comments on Lisa's video. :?

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Well I'm just grateful Lisa doesn't do any cleaning, organizing, or cooking videos LOL - can you imagine :(

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Another Oldie from 12/22/11. Lisa speaks so much softer and calmer back then. She mentions gifts for her nieces. I didn't realize she had older nieces. I must have forgot she mentioned them.

Covert5
Talker
Talker

Post by Covert5 »

I cannot even believe this is the same person :o And check out her hooded eyes! My how times have changed. This was such an incredibly simple Lisa.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Another Oldie from 12/22/11. Lisa speaks so much softer and calmer back then. She mentions gifts for her nieces. I didn't realize she had older nieces. I must have forgot she mentioned them.
My God.....what has she done to herself in three years? She looks so pretty and looks like she's in her early 30's. Three years later, THREE, she looks hard and in her late forties, early fifties. What a shame..... :|

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Hi ladies! One thing I've learned about Lisa over the years-her shopping never slows down. Xmas, her no buy, nothing gets in the way of her shopping.

Her confidence has grown. You really see it in this latest vid.

What makes Lisa rattled?? Putting her teenager and tweenager in the car??

In case you didn't know, she's "a bit of a rebel". :D

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Isis wrote:Hi ladies! One thing I've learned about Lisa over the years-her shopping never slows down. Xmas, her no buy, nothing gets in the way of her shopping.

Her confidence has grown. You really see it in this latest vid.

What makes Lisa rattled?? Putting her teenager and tweenager in the car??

In case you didn't know, she's "a bit of a rebel". :D
Haha, I forgot about her no buy. Aka make a list 10 miles long of everything you're going to buy in 30 days, and return everything possible to get new sweet gifts.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

OK.......this is really cute. It must have been one of her first tutorials, and it really shows her sense of humor. Too bad she's changed so much....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pkeyXmPS10

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

As many of you have pointed out, those grey jeans!! Not figure flattering. Kate Moss pulls them off because she has a completely different build.

I :rofl: at Lisa's model talk!! The things that come out of her mouth. She knows all the latest model ongoings y'all. Lol. Sad.

When she mentioned the foundation search. Are you kidding me? Someone is going to go to each counter and show yor photo and send you samples? What?? She really does have to feel special 24 hours a day.

Curiouser
Talker
Talker

Post by Curiouser »

I'm surprised at how many thumbs down her videos are receiving now.

I think the Duncans came into money when John's parents passed. I don't know when that was, but she mentions her MIL's birthday in 2011. At some point in 2012 she filmed a video about stopping the excessive spending. I'm making an assumption his parents passed between those timeframes.

I'm sure she makes a decent amount with her YouTube money, her network, and her affiliate links. She doesn't need to bring in an income (she was a SAHP), so she likely spends every dime she makes and then a bit more.

I hope she curbs her spending. It's sad to watch someone spiraling.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

that giggle she does... she sounds mental

No matter how hard she tries to copy HRH Alex's Vlogs she just can't. Her Vlogs are a snooze fest. Watching her in front of a computer for minutes? I almost feel asleep.

p.s. Lisa... don't have the camera shooting upwards at your face and neck. Not pretty.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

The vlogs just get worse and worse.

She talks about her car like it's a person. She sounds like an idiot.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

How old is Lisa? When she was getting her hair done...again,..you can really see her age..But I feel she looks older then what she is. I know 40's..I don't get why she has to buy so much and get her hair done so often. Who is she trying to impress all the time? Her viewers?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

WTF??? She eats fast food salads because they go right through her and she's still getting all "the good stuff" but since it goes right through her she still has that good "empty" feeling - like a flat empty stomach feeling. What???

And what in the WORLD was that bizarre portion where she was online shopping and listening to the news. She rubs at her eyes like she's just oh so tired and working so hard. She was shopping for sunglasses. Huh?

She also points out that she loves watching the news and all the financial shows. Ummm... OK.

These vlogs are becoming more and more bizarre.

themostlysunny1
Talker
Talker

Post by themostlysunny1 »

I was entertained for a little bit with these vlogs because it was funny to finally see a day in the life of Lisa, but I just can't. There is something wrong with her! Want, want, want, spend, spend. Nothing satisfies her, nothing makes her happy. Her life has no purpose, no meaning. She does nothing with her kids. I don't believe she's just not showing those parts. On the weekends she's alone in that room of chairs or alone in her car eating salad. It's sad. Why doesn't she show herself cooking a meal or talk about taking the kids to an activity. The fact that she edited a video that shows her saying she needed a nap because she had to drive her daughter somewhere and make a phone call speaks volumes!

A lot of the beauty gurus are doing blogs now, they talk about their day to day routines, it shows they have a life outside of hauls and tutorials. You don't have to show your kids faces to do that, it's just that her day to day life has none of those things. Shame on her husband and I feel really bad for her kids.

btw in this latest vlog why didn't she just pick up the camera and walk over to the mirror and show her stupid outfit? Why the close up bent over ass, crotch shot, and panning down the boobs bs? That stuff is done on purpose! Lisa just loooooves Lisa.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”