LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 25

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:I really don't see why people spend so much time looking at what is On Trend. Just buy what you like and wear it. Who cares what's "in" I have a life to live and can not be arsed wasting time planning my clothes seasons in advance. I must admit I find fashion boring and considering I have the worlds smallest wardrobe it is probably a good thing lol.
I think, for me at least it's just Fun :) I've always loved fashion and grew up in NYC and worked in that industry for a while. The number one rule as far as I'm concerned is to dress for your body type and what you are comfortable in. I really only follow trends that I like. If something is on trend and I don't like it, I won't wear it, simple as that. What I like about Erin is that she focuses more on classics and how to dress for your body type. I think as a stylist and fashion blogger she's up on the latest "trends" because it is her job and she provides information on where to purchase the best deals and also find out the more inexpensive versions of what was on the runway that season. I really loved how instead of doing what so many fashion bloggers did and purchased a popular Chloe Bag, she got a hand made one that was Unique in Colorado while on vacation. She isn't like most of the YT'rs out there that are always copying each other, that's for sure! But I agree, at the end of the day we are going to wear what we love and what we are comfortable in. :)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:Lisa and Jawn will never punish B. For one thing, she is usually at home with them. Can't send her to her room, as she is already there. Can't take away iPads etc. because they would actually need to parent. As long as B is closed up in her room Lisa is free to do her thing.

No Lisa is not confident. Confident women are not so worried of loosing their husbands attention that they must wear heels and tons of makeup. Only wearing things he likes. Trying to be like other women 20 years her junior.

I can't believed she thinks she is a Christian. She doesn't go to church. She doesn't know scripture and she acts anything but Christian.

This whole summer, not a single mention of cooking out, having game night or making s'mores. No vacation. Nothing. I wonder if Jawn even owns a grill? Will is the perfect age to start playing golf with his dad. My husband is an avid golfer and got his first clubs at 12 but that would be too much like parenting.

I am a Christian born and raised. It is a huge part of my life but there is a time and place for everything and Lisa is way off the mark as usual.

And Will he is the forgotten child. I am sick and disgusted at all the fan girl comments on this video. How wonder you are Lisa and now being called godly. Ugh.

Oh and I find it highly suspicious that the day after Kathy Lee Gifford made big headline news over talking bout her faith on national TV that Lisa decides to discuss Christianity too. She didn't come up with this in her own. Nope no way.
I agree and I feel the same way about Will..... I wonder if he did get to see his friends that he was so sad about leaving the last day of school? :|

I must have been under a rock that day because I didn't hear about Kathy Lee Gifford, except that her husband Frank passed away.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Bluelakelady, I just noticed that your Profile Pic was different! I guess we have another fat, ugly hater on here! ...Not! :rofl: You are so pretty!

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Bluelakelady, I just noticed that your Profile Pic was different! I guess we have another fat, ugly hater on here! ...Not! :rofl: You are so pretty!
You're the sweetest, thank you! I enjoy seeing other posters so I decided to add an actual pic of me. I'm far from thin, but I'm one of the people who thinks Lisa looked far younger/better before her starvation Summer of 2014.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She is sheltered and ignorant about many things. The only harsh reality she has gone through in years was her divorce. She found a sugar daddy and now all she will ever do is her routine day in and day out. I watched a few minutes of that video and clicked off. She can never get her point across in a few words and is always babbling.

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

I just Googled her tribute to Frank. What a lovely speech that was.

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

BLUELAKELADY - Your profile picture is lovely! You are so pretty.

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

I was just reading through the comments, loads of people are telling her what a great mom she is! Isn't it amazing that these women think that of her?

Why? Because she has her kids' back? All good parents do. Have none of her viewers ever realized she never speaks of taking them anywhere apart from the beach and a water park once this summer? That she never mentions them being involved in any sports or music, or anything remotely fun and good for them? That she never mentions friends coming over for sleepovers, or cooking for her family? How dumb are her minions?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

FloridaGirl wrote:I just Googled her tribute to Frank. What a lovely speech that was.
I thought so too, What a beautiful tribute to her husband.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

FloridaGirl wrote:I was just reading through the comments, loads of people are telling her what a great mom she is! Isn't it amazing that these women think that of her?

Why? Because she has her kids' back? All good parents do. Have none of her viewers ever realized she never speaks of taking them anywhere apart from the beach and a water park once this summer? That she never mentions them being involved in any sports or music, or anything remotely fun and good for them? That she never mentions friends coming over for sleepovers, or cooking for her family? How dumb are her minions?
This baffles me as well! I think for some of them, they are new and don't know any better! I have noticed more recently (i think from reading here) she likes to throw in that her daughter was out with a friend(s), but for All the years I have watched Lisa, I can count the times on one hand that she mentioned it. the Only activity I have ever hear her mention with her kids was when Brooke was in her very first videos (B was around 8 i guess) and a year or so ago when she Once mentioned that Will was at Boy Scouts. The Boy Scouts was never mentioned again, which means he isn't part of it anymore. I would bet anything that if he was still in Scouts, she would have mentioned something like a camping trip, an outing, fundraising...All I have ever heard her mention is beach, going out to dinner, lunch, shopping and the same beach house an hour away. She mentions that orthodontist, dentist and Brooke's tutor, so if there was more activities, Lisa would be sure to mention them! :roll:

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

Lisa worships the almighty $. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. It's gross. She's gross. Yuck.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ i know I've said this before, but there really is not much difference in Brooke setting her IG Account to "Private". She has 21.7K followers now, so you know 95% of them are strangers. Her number has gone up too, which means that since she is private, she is probably getting more requests, which lead to more strangers as followers. Just wondering if Lisa 'gets this"?! :bhd: And why the sad face as her profile Pic? :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ And Why the Sad face as a profile Pic? :roll:

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

Most of Lisa comments in her Confidence video are fear based. She absolutely uses her family as a crutch so she doesn't even have to think about how to navigate in the world and can solely think about her makeup and outfits for the day. She is a huge whinny baby. A brat it's no wonder she doesn't have any other support in her life.

You shouldn't want your kids to be pleasers. She sounds like a dictator. Her kids, herself should be able to have their own mind and own thoughts. They aren't farm animals. I don't care or mind what she says, you can't change someone's mind or heart. This is what works for her, I just don't think she is capable of giving advice that would really help anyone.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:I really don't see why people spend so much time looking at what is On Trend. Just buy what you like and wear it. Who cares what's "in" I have a life to live and can not be arsed wasting time planning my clothes seasons in advance. I must admit I find fashion boring and considering I have the worlds smallest wardrobe it is probably a good thing lol.
I think, for me at least it's just Fun :) I've always loved fashion and grew up in NYC and worked in that industry for a while. The number one rule as far as I'm concerned is to dress for your body type and what you are comfortable in. I really only follow trends that I like. If something is on trend and I don't like it, I won't wear it, simple as that. What I like about Erin is that she focuses more on classics and how to dress for your body type. I think as a stylist and fashion blogger she's up on the latest "trends" because it is her job and she provides information on where to purchase the best deals and also find out the more inexpensive versions of what was on the runway that season. I really loved how instead of doing what so many fashion bloggers did and purchased a popular Chloe Bag, she got a hand made one that was Unique in Colorado while on vacation. She isn't like most of the YT'rs out there that are always copying each other, that's for sure! But I agree, at the end of the day we are going to wear what we love and what we are comfortable in. :)
Totally get you if you find it fun but some people take it far too seriously.

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

FloridaGirl wrote:BLUELAKELADY - Your profile picture is lovely! You are so pretty.
Thank you.[GREEN HEART]

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Interesting....It looks like Sheila bought the Chanel bag. She had it on her shoulder and Lisa's store dhows it out of stock.

Didn't Sheila get it for her originally.....arranged for her to get it?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

PkayB113 wrote:Interesting....It looks like Sheila bought the Chanel bag. She had it on her shoulder and Lisa's store dhows it out of stock.

Didn't Sheila get it for her originally.....arranged for her to get it?
Yeah I think you're right there. I wonder did she pay or did they do a deal on jewellery.

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

That's not the same bag I think!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”