LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 21

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^^^ I am going to check out the book!...

My son's pediatrician thought my son should only eat carbs such as sweet potato and brown rice and not eat any carbs after 5 p.m...He didn't think he metabolized it well. Only the mid section had fat there, Meanwhile, my daughter can eat pasta all day every day, ice cream, etc. and not gain an ounce, granted she was more active and played more sports, but it's different for everyone. One thing I think we can all agree on is how we Feel when we eat too many Bad carbs and sugar..it's just not good...Everyone metabolizes differently..it's in the genes..
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Been away for Easter and just had a marathon catch up! Lisa's easter vid was a crock, and the quote in the down bar was laughable. I too am a lapsed Catholic but pray at home regularly, I don't believe you have to go to church ( according to Jesus in the bible people who gather to pray together are a church not the buildings) but making stupid excuses the quoting the bible is laughable.

Well done to all of you on your health journeys and hello to the newbies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Been away for Easter and just had a marathon catch up! Lisa's easter vid was a crock, and the quote in the down bar was laughable. I too am a lapsed Catholic but pray at home regularly, I don't believe you have to go to church ( according to Jesus in the bible people who gather to pray together are a church not the buildings) but making stupid excuses the quoting the bible is laughable.

Well done to all of you on your health journeys and hello to the newbies.

Agree-Mazel Tov on the weight loss and surgery recovery!! Wow.

Yeah Lisa's Easter video was soooo lame. Going on about being grateful? Please.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

I read an article about Candice Bergen(Murphy Brown) and her daughter Chloe. Style PLUS. Like mother like daughter. I don't know, I found it refreshing.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

Has anyone considered posting a link to this site on Lisa's IG or YT for her newer subscribers to see?

I had been watching Lisa since around 2011 and about 6-8 months ago, someone posted to one of her YT videos that she was searching for Lisa on the internet and she was directed to what she thought was Lisa's official site, but it was the lizalizad1.com site and that she saw that horrible things were being said about Lisa It came across like she wanted to give Lisa the heads-up about the site. I still wonder if it was someone affiliated with that site that made that comment. Anyway, I went to check it out for myself out of curiosity and ended up finding a sea of unsavory info about her, including this site. I knew something had been amiss with her for a while and when I read all the comments, I knew I wasn't alone. Maybe her new subscribers need a little nudge to find this site as well. I hate that she is profiting from her shady tactics and sweet gifts.

It just upsets me so much how shady she had become since I first started watching her. She is so materialistic and is a completely different person now and not at all for the better.

I feel so sad for B. My daughter is one year older than her. B is such a beautiful girl with so much potential and her mom is just too busy obsessing about herself to nuture this child. Her IG is so sad. She is constantly looking for acceptance and validation. It is truly heartbreaking.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
GirlTalk wrote:Tammy to me just looks like a big weight loss.. and really she was already very tiny. I don't see any 'procedures'... She looks very drawn and thin and her neck is really thin. My guess is its stress related.
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with an older woman having long hair. It bugs me when older women are sterotyped into having to have short hair. Who makes up these rules anyways? And I am no Tammy fan but I say if she wants long hair let her have her long hair. At least its not all bleachy and looks nice.
I agree, there are no rules about what age to cut your hair, but I think what most of us were saying is that She would look better with shorter hair, not real short, just shorter than what she has,,it would compliment her face more I think.
Stereotypes if that is what they are, don't bother me. I mean I don't want to see a 90 year old in a bikini. Or a 90 year old man with long hair, like a lot of young guys have. Age appropriate is not something I mind. I don't care what label is put on it, I still feel Tammy would look so much better with shorter hair. She is only 5'2 and that hair is overwhelming on her tiny frame. My hair, is never longer that shoulder length, and never has been. I am also short at
5'1 and my hair is very thick. It my hair gets past my shoulders I look like Cousin It.

Lol at Cousin It. I am currently sporting my hair just past my shoulders as an experiment and it won't last long. Ha! My max length has always been shoulder length. I have thick hair as well and it grows fast. It feels heavy very quickly. Tammy's hair doesn't bother me but when she said she washes it daily I thought, man, that is a ton of work! ;) She has that 70s hair vibe going.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

pangea wrote:Has anyone considered posting a link to this site on Lisa's IG or YT for her newer subscribers to see?

I had been watching Lisa since around 2011 and about 6-8 months ago, someone posted to one of her YT videos that she was searching for Lisa on the internet and she was directed to what she thought was Lisa's official site, but it was the lizalizad1.com site and that she saw that horrible things were being said about Lisa It came across like she wanted to give Lisa the heads-up about the site. I still wonder if it was someone affiliated with that site that made that comment. Anyway, I went to check it out for myself out of curiosity and ended up finding a sea of unsavory info about her, including this site. I knew something had been amiss with her for a while and when I read all the comments, I knew I wasn't alone. Maybe her new subscribers need a little nudge to find this site as well. I hate that she is profiting from her shady tactics and sweet gifts.

It just upsets me so much how shady she had become since I first started watching her. She is so materialistic and is a completely different person now and not at all for the better.

I feel so sad for B. My daughter is one year older than her. B is such a beautiful girl with so much potential and her mom is just too busy obsessing about herself to nuture this child. Her IG is so sad. She is constantly looking for acceptance and validation. It is truly heartbreaking.
That's exactly how I found this place. I knew I couldn't be the only person on Earth who thought Lisa was insane.

Clover23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Clover23 »

Did any one else see on B instatgram yesterday (4 pics ago) that there is a great big umbrella light behind her?? So when miss Lisa always says "sorry you can't see, it's so cloudy here today" "my lighting is bad today" ect...she is just being to lazy to plug the darn thing in!???? I know her videos are made for her and her only, but for goodness sakes at least look like you are trying and plug in the light!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

LLCNYC wrote:
pangea wrote:Has anyone considered posting a link to this site on Lisa's IG or YT for her newer subscribers to see?

That's exactly how I found this place. I knew I couldn't be the only person on Earth who thought Lisa was insane.
Ditto

I think a lot of her subbies know about this site, but just think we're all haters. Most of her subbies are just as pathetic as she is. They live through her and don't want to believe anything bad because their lives would become even more empty.

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

I'm DYING at the fact LIsa rubs LIDOCAINE on her feet, so she can keep on teetering around on her $800 heels around the post office. :rofl: Pretty soon she's gonna be funneling embalming fluid into her obagi.

GossipGal
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGal »

Moonpie wrote:phew....I wrote a novel. :D
I enjoyed reading your messages posted Moonpie. :) I'm 52 soon to be 53 and am dealing with a mother with Alzheimer's who is diabetic and just recently had a hip replacement. I tell you it's a real eye opener. She is only 73 year's old but to look at her she looks up in her 90's. So I am on a mission to start getting healthy because I don't want to end up like her. It has scared me to see her decline.

I read your messages and I am inspired. :)

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

boredbitch wrote:I'm DYING at the fact LIsa rubs LIDOCAINE on her feet, so she can keep on teetering around on her $800 heels around the post office. :rofl: Pretty soon she's gonna be funneling embalming fluid into her obagi.
All because a 20 something sales associate suggested it. Apparently Lisa's mother never used the old saying "if everyone else jumps off a bridge......"

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

GossipGal wrote:
I enjoyed reading your messages posted Moonpie. :) I'm 52 soon to be 53 and am dealing with a mother with Alzheimer's who is diabetic and just recently had a hip replacement. I tell you it's a real eye opener. She is only 73 year's old but to look at her she looks up in her 90's. So I am on a mission to start getting healthy because I don't want to end up like her. It has scared me to see her decline.

I can relate GossipGirl, I have parents and Inlaws that have health issues and mostly because they didn't take care of themselves over the years!..It sure is a wake up call!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I just Can't relate to wearing heels every day to run errands. It's insane to me. To each his own, but I only wear heels on special occasions or a low wedge heel and for running errands it's Low heeled boots, sandals, flip flops and sneakers if I'm heading over to the gym. Even when I have a party or special occasion, I will bring a pair of flats, just in case. I won't suffer for fashion, that's for sure! Really, I think Lisa looks ridiculous all dressed up with tons of makeup on and false eyelashes just to pick up her son from school, go to Ulta, the post office and then back home! Who does that? :?

Mondegreen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mondegreen »

Coconut oil is said by many to improve Alzheimer's decline. Here is a good place to begin your reading. I advise to start with a very small dose (1/4 tsp or less and work up) as initially it can cause tummy upset if too much is ingested too fast. Make sure to read the comments too.

Look for an organic coconut oil.

http://www.alzheimers.net/2013-05-29/co ... lzheimers/

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Is it just me or is she away with the fairies in this latest video? Also why can she never remember what damn day it is?!

GossipGal
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGal »

Mondegreen wrote:Coconut oil is said by many to improve Alzheimer's decline. Here is a good place to begin your reading. I advise to start with a very small dose (1/4 tsp or less and work up) as initially it can cause tummy upset if too much is ingested too fast. Make sure to read the comments too.

Look for an organic coconut oil.

http://www.alzheimers.net/2013-05-29/co ... lzheimers/

Thank you .....I'll check it out :)

GossipGal
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGal »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
GossipGal wrote:

I can relate GossipGirl, I have parents and Inlaws that have health issues and mostly because they didn't take care of themselves over the years!..It sure is a wake up call!
Good to know I am not alone :)

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:Is it just me or is she away with the fairies in this latest video? Also why can she never remember what damn day it is?!

When you don't do anything all day its hard to keep up with the date. Remember summer vacation in middle school? :tu:

Return to “LisaLisaD1”